PDA

View Full Version : Four rounds into the playoffs and they still OBSESSED with our King

FultzNationRISE
06-06-2022, 11:11 PM
The haters simply cannot quit him.

They are utterly obsessed with that fat hog in His royal trousers.

Like, guys... we got an NBA finals going on rn. Lebron isnt the story. Try to focus, ok? Stop stressing the GOAT just bc he burned your favorite team and passed up your favorite player on all the lists.

Yall have been at this for four rounds.

Give it a ****ing rest.

Shooter
06-06-2022, 11:27 PM
Fu**ing Fultzy got me laughing my ass off :roll:

"They are utterly obsessed with that fat hog in His royal trousers"

LeFam has these bois shaking every year no matter what. Literally. No. Matter. What.

LeBron makes the Finals? They're shaking. LeBron loses in 2nd round? They're shaking. LeBron wins Finals MVP? They're shaking. LeBron misses the playoffs? They're shaking.

1987_Lakers
06-06-2022, 11:28 PM
It's gotten to a point where it's pretty ridiculous. I was here during the heyday of the LeBron/Kobe rivalry, but even back then you didn't see this much obsession.

kawhileonard2
06-07-2022, 12:31 AM
How so?

2much_knowledge
06-07-2022, 12:52 AM
Gather up and bump all the way to 2003 if you need to. People are watching the team that burned your a$$ 3/4 times lol vs a team that could overtake the lakers lol as the #1 winning franchise.

One or the other is inminent and that wont change no matter how much you try to shove LeCancun down everyone throats

Spurs m8
06-07-2022, 01:03 AM
Best part is, this is the only place I hear about him, due to his stans trying to keep him relevant.

Elsewhere no one cares...and everyone is loving basketball

Strange that....:banana:

2much_knowledge
06-07-2022, 01:06 AM
Best part is, this is the only place I hear about him, due to his stans trying to keep him relevant.

Fact is the last time i heard about him in the tv, it was when soccer fans were screaming at him.

MJ was BETTER lol

AlternativeAcc.
06-07-2022, 01:14 AM

You live in bum **** Australia and don't interact with humans outside of the internet. That'll tend to happen.

3ba11
06-07-2022, 02:17 AM
What's the difference between a pre-decision Lebron and other perennially-losing ball-dominators like Westbrook, Luka, Harden, or CP3?

The only difference is that Lebron got to team-hop around and stack his teams, otherwise he was just another career-losing ball-dominator like CP3 and company, including many debacles from 04-11'

!@#$%Vectors!@#
06-07-2022, 02:26 AM
Imagine being such a beta that you can shamelessly call another man who doesn't even know you exist King without him holding some real power over you.

Anyway, have fun living on your knees.

TheGoatest
06-07-2022, 02:56 AM
Skip Brainless and Screamin A. Smith have him living in their heads rent free.
They can't connect two words about these finals without mentioning LeGOATest's name. :oldlol:
The IMPACT doe. :applause:

Shooter
06-07-2022, 04:27 AM
Imagine being such a beta that you can shamelessly call another man who doesn't even know you exist King without him holding some real power over you.

Anyway, have fun living on your knees.

Exhibit A

He's shaking :lol

Johnny32
06-07-2022, 05:56 AM
(CNN)A one-off LeBron James Triple Logoman trading card is going up for auction this week and could break a record for the most expensive sports card ever sold, according to Goldin Auctions.

"The card is a one-of-one, is completely unique and experts think it could challenge the all-time record paid for any trading card," Ken Goldin, executive chairman and founder of Goldin Auctions, told CNN.

Goldin said James' newly minted billionaire status could influence the end price.

"LeBron is one of the most recognizable athletes and celebrities on the planet," Goldin said. "Very few individuals in the history of sports or entertainment have equaled his career. His billionaire status is a testament to the incredible work he's done for years and could have a significant impact on the interest that we see for this card."

hurrr, but he's irrelevant now, durrr.

Full Court
06-07-2022, 07:02 AM
Exhibit A

He's shaking :lol

^Confirmed beta boy. :roll:

Spurs m8
06-07-2022, 07:38 AM
^Confirmed beta boy. :roll:

Shooter, Axe, goat tits, 8ball, etc...ALL betas that live through another man

SATAN
06-07-2022, 07:56 AM
Shooter, Axe, goat tits, 8ball, etc...ALL betas that live through another man unlike me (Kawhi m8/Derozen m8/Luka m8)

:kobe:

PeroAntic
06-07-2022, 08:02 AM
These retards are making threads about Lebron on a daily basis how every outcome of every game in the playoffs is somehow helping Lebron's legacy (and the man didn't even get in the playoffs), but its others that are obsessed. Amoeba level intelligence.

HylianNightmare
06-07-2022, 08:30 AM
It's gotten to a point where it's pretty ridiculous. I was here during the heyday of the LeBron/Kobe rivalry, but even back then you didn't see this much obsession.

They don't even pretend to have discussion anymore. It's just post what you want and keep it moving

red1
06-07-2022, 12:42 PM
he's darth vader

he bullies and chokes them through their screens every time they see his success.

these losers dedicated their lives to calling a self-made billionaire a loser

Axe
06-07-2022, 12:48 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9PwL4SiO52UGmBBzOI3af27n-1bdWgP_tLA&usqp=CAU
:eek:

Full Court
06-07-2022, 07:07 PM
he's darth vader

he bullies and chokes them through their screens every time they see his success.

Some of us are grounded enough to know that you can have money and still be a loser.

Spurs m8
06-07-2022, 07:09 PM
Some of us are grounded enough to know that you can have money and still be a loser.

Exactly lol

The money argument is so weak...and really says a lot about someone

Shooter
06-07-2022, 08:08 PM
he's darth vader

b-b-b-b-buh he only has second most finals mvps all time!!1!!11!