PDA

View Full Version : Sounds like Darvin Ham plans on teaching Lebron, Westbrook & AD how to play bball

3ba11
06-08-2022, 12:33 AM
Westbrook and Lebron off-the-ball and playing defense?

Teaching these guys brand of ball at the tail end of their careers?

AD held accountable?

:roll:

Good luck cracking the whip with a bunch of prima-donnas that have been coddled for their entire career

Full Court
06-08-2022, 06:58 AM
He's either in for a really hard reality check and learns his role, or he'll get pushed out before the end of the season.

Phoenix
06-08-2022, 07:01 AM
Lakers probably need someone like a Jason Kidd, an elite in his day with an empahsis on defense and PG play/game management. That's not the kind of job otherwise to cut your teeth on.

ImKobe
06-08-2022, 07:13 AM
Lakers probably need someone like a Jason Kidd, an elite in his day with an empahsis on defense and PG play/game management. That's not the kind of job otherwise to cut your teeth on.

Yup. Sucks that they let him go and didn't make him the HC like a lot of people expected them to when he joined the Lakers' coaching staff. Their defense immediately fell off a cliff. You can obviously blame the roster changes on that but I think the effort just wasn't there compared to the previous season. They were elite or even #1 defensively at one point with AD and Bron injured in '21 and they ended up #1 in DRTG. I think he had a lot to do with that part as he went to Dallas and completely changed their defense and how they executed on offense.

Obviously they had to up the pace as Westbrook thrives in transition, but I don't think that style of play fits a veteran squad with a bunch of 30+ year old players, they didn't have the legs to get back and play hard on defense against much younger teams. AD being injured obviously hurt as well, they were 6 pts per 100 better on D with him on the court.

jayfan
06-08-2022, 08:34 AM
In theory, it'll be interesting to see which of Ham's inherited coaching principles he'll use as his own. Played for a lot of coaches, but most notably Larry Brown. And Sheed was his teammate under Larry Brown. I love the way LB coached that Pistons team. I often wonder if his scheme could thrive today with the right players. Anyway, then as a coach, Ham assisted many years for Budenholzer.

Of course, I say in theory because he's ultimately just a long for the ride in this stint. Lebron is going to play Lebron ball. So then, in his next stint, it'll be interesting to see....

StrongLurk
06-08-2022, 09:28 AM
OP get off the computer and go see a therapist.

Shooter
06-08-2022, 09:38 AM
LeQuatro
2016 Finals
12 Game winners

Bye :lol

dirkdiggler41
06-08-2022, 09:58 AM
I think he will do great. The whole gang will buy into whatever he brings because they remember what happened last year when did not. They won't take a chance of not caring this year.

Jasper
06-08-2022, 10:04 AM
Westbrook and Lebron off-the-ball and playing defense?

Teaching these guys brand of ball at the tail end of their careers?

AD held accountable?

:roll:

Good luck cracking the whip with a bunch of prima-donnas that have been coddled for their entire career

he already drained the swamp of a bunch of loser assistant coach's ....
Something tells me Jeanne will let him have his way , as long as bron breaks all the records and keeps attendance up.

ralph_i_el
06-08-2022, 07:55 PM
He's either in for a really hard reality check and learns his role, or he'll get pushed out before the end of the season.

Well if he doesn't succeed he's going to be pushed out anyways. Might as well stick to your guns and take the risk of alienating some primadonas

2ball
06-08-2022, 07:58 PM
If LeBron listens he could have his talents maximized

dazzer87
06-08-2022, 07:58 PM
Fired within two years…….

bison
06-08-2022, 08:01 PM
its about time someone showed lebron the proper way to play basketball

2ball
06-08-2022, 08:01 PM
Fired within two years…….

You mean two weeks. LeBron will not have someone tell him what to do

red1
06-08-2022, 08:19 PM
old man james is coming back from the offseason as a billionaire. cant tell him shit in that locker room.

IQ move after IQ move. unreal that the idea for westbrook came from the mind of a genius billionaire.

red1
06-08-2022, 08:22 PM
my guy helped hundreds of people, if not thousands of people and made a billion dollars before turning 40.

helped a ton of kids, probably more than any athlete playing now

what did you do with your life fakkit? :oldlol:

GimmeThat
06-08-2022, 08:44 PM
lets just say he'll most likely only be given one alt account, and there's no saying if that alt account has been set on the rotation.

3ba11
06-08-2022, 10:12 PM
my guy helped hundreds of people, if not thousands of people and made a billion dollars before turning 40.

helped a ton of kids, probably more than any athlete playing now

what did you do with your life fakkit? :oldlol:

Lebron's coddled, short-cut approach to life and basketball has made the world a worse place

Sports media has become a fraud and people have forgotten what integrity means

I guarantee that I've done more to move the world forward than that bum - he's devolved us into whiny bitches, short-cut takers, and excuse-makers

red1
06-08-2022, 10:13 PM
Lebron's coddled, short-cut approach to life and basketball has made the world a worse place

Sports media has become a fraud and people have forgotten what integrity means

I guarantee that I've done more to move the world forward than that bum - he's devolved us into whiny bitches, short-cut takers, and excuse-makers

Otoh, I turn people's lives around... From the literal gutter to standing on their own 2

https://c.tenor.com/S2G-QZk-Vz0AAAAM/michael-jordan-laughing.gif

red1
06-08-2022, 10:14 PM
dunked on zach randolph and now he's moved the world forward

somehow finds time while embarrassing himself 24/7 on a message board

3ba11
06-08-2022, 10:15 PM
https://c.tenor.com/S2G-QZk-Vz0AAAAM/michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Your reaction is my case in point

immature, coddled short-cut takers that giggle when they're found out

You guys represent lower-caliber humans that have DEVOLVED

FromDowntown
06-08-2022, 10:18 PM

are you a meme or real life?

Kawhi Not?
06-08-2022, 10:20 PM
Can LeCoach be coached?

red1
06-08-2022, 10:20 PM
are you a meme or real life?

he's mentally ill.

red1
06-08-2022, 10:21 PM

you're crazy. you never dunked on zach randolph. you're probably trash at ball.

and you definitely didn't do anything for the world you mentally ill piece of shit.

FromDowntown
06-08-2022, 10:22 PM
he's mentally ill.

yikesaroni the san francisco treat

red1
06-08-2022, 10:27 PM
yup. mentally ill.

3ba11
06-08-2022, 10:35 PM
yup. mentally ill.

Lebron's teammates are mentally-ill?

Teammates like Shumpert said that Lebron ruined basketball by stacking the deck:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wSaqNBeILqQ

Imagine if Booker teamed up with his Western rivals like Joker and Ja - it would ruin the conference - the collusion would steal organic rings from Curry and others, just like Lebron's collusions stole organic rings from 16' Curry, 12' Durant and 13' Duncan.

And if Booker got props for making 8 straight Finals - that would be fraudulent and undeserved.. Lebron was a perennially-losing ball-dominator just like Luka until the "decision" to form super-teams.. His entire resume was manufactured by the collusions and conference consolidation, so he's the 2nd most overrated player ever (behind Pippen)

3ba11
06-08-2022, 10:45 PM
Lebron's teammates are mentally-ill?

Teammates like Shumpert said that Lebron ruined basketball by stacking the deck:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wSaqNBeILqQ

Imagine if Booker teamed up with his Western rivals like Joker and Ja - it would ruin the conference - the collusion would steal organic rings from Curry and others, just like Lebron's collusions stole organic rings from 16' Curry, 12' Durant and 13' Duncan.

And if Booker got props for making 8 straight Finals - that would be fraudulent and undeserved.. Lebron was a perennially-losing ball-dominator just like Luka until the "decision" to form super-teams.. His entire resume was manufactured by the collusions and conference consolidation, so he's the 2nd most overrated player ever (behind Pippen)

Red1 ran from this post because he knows that he never saw the GOAT

Imagine never seeing the GOAT of the sport you love... :facepalm:.... never seeing the best that your sport has to offer

red1
06-08-2022, 11:31 PM
you're a loser. I dont have time to respond to all of your terrible takes.

yes yes. you are right 3ball.

3ba11
06-08-2022, 11:41 PM
you're a loser. I dont have time to respond to all of your terrible takes.

yes yes. you are right 3ball.

That's a deflection because you're 0-2156 against me

I accept your tap.

Grip loosened. You may get up now

Jasper
06-09-2022, 09:46 AM
accountability : https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/darvin-ham-issues-warning-to-lebron-james-anthony-davis-russell-westbrook/ar-AAYf3Xe?bk=1&bk=1&ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=a88b62206cdc4a639a4529e003ddda46

Jasper
06-09-2022, 09:50 AM
Can LeCoach be coached?

accountability--- ham will enforce it

Lakers will be easily 10 games above .500 w/ham coaching

red1
06-09-2022, 12:44 PM
That's a deflection because you're 0-2156 against me

I accept your tap.

Grip loosened. You may get up now

suck my dick bitch

I beat you in every single argument

you said lebron wouldnt win a legit ring. won 4.

and it kills you :roll:

red1
06-09-2022, 12:46 PM
throw your life away loser.

I'm winning just like lebron :oldlol:

red1
06-09-2022, 12:49 PM
3ball: "mo williams is a better talent than scottie pippen"

3ball: "anderson varejao and zydrunas ilgauskas are better than dennis rodman and horace grant"

3ball: "I dunked on zach randolph"

this guy is mentally ill folks.

I'm just exposing your bitchass 3ball so kids dont waste time arguing with you the way that I did.