PDA

View Full Version : Jaylen Brown to consider boycotting the NBA Finals over gun violence

theman93
06-08-2022, 10:50 AM
https://www.outkick.com/jaylen-brown-hints-that-celtics-could-boycott-nba-finals-over-gun-violence/

:roll::roll::roll:

afraid of getting cooked by curry

FultzNationRISE
06-08-2022, 10:58 AM
I was actually going to make a thread suggesting Kerr do this when he was giving his unsolicited SJW soap box take a few weeks ago. If you wanna make a statement, back it up with action. Otherwise you look like an attention-whoring fraud.

Ofc I dont suppose Jaylen Brown has a particularly sophisticated take to offer on this very complicated issue, but I’d at least respect the sacrifice made to do his part for what he believes is right.

Maybe if less entertainment were available in general, we’d make more progress on political issues. :confusedshrug:

GimmeThat
06-08-2022, 11:01 AM
people have won the argument that drugs aren't the worst thing to ease away boredom, never won the one that drugs are actually good for you.

boredom exist when genius are wasted.

warriorfan
06-08-2022, 11:04 AM
There’s gonna be some deadly shooting in Boston tonight

theman93
06-08-2022, 11:07 AM

:lol :applause:

Real Men Wear Green
06-08-2022, 11:13 AM
It could (get to that point). You keep an open mind, you never know,” Brown told assembled media members. “Definitely things need to be addressed.”So no, he is not boycotting

Patrick Chewing
06-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Man I'm already boxing up all my guns ready to deliver them to the authorities just in case these players threaten to sit out. We need basketball.

tpols
06-08-2022, 11:24 AM
That would be the pussiest move of all time.

Johnny32
06-08-2022, 11:29 AM

He was specifically asked about players/coaches boycotting a gm. You're as clueless as the window licking op.

He was specifically asked about players/coaches boycotting a gm. You're as clueless as the window licking op.

people get killed all the time

one of the goats doesn't get a chance to take a shit on you all the time

Wally450
06-08-2022, 12:45 PM
So no, he is not boycotting

People don't want to click on the link. Just read the headline.

the headline says exactly what he is quoted as saying in the article which is they'd consider it

why now

because all the sudden sentient beings are being murdered for the first time in history

or because he's shitting his pants over getting shitted on

wouldn't expect two celtics fans to get it

2ball
06-08-2022, 12:52 PM
If Jaylen does quit on his team to protest it will be like LeBron quitting on the lakers last season

FultzNationRISE
06-08-2022, 01:21 PM
If Jaylen does quit on his team to protest it will be like LeBron quitting on the lakers last season

Except that if Lebron DID quit (which he didnt) it was with good reason, bc Lakers management needs to wake up and realize the Westbrook trade was garbage and they better not **** up like that again. Lebron’s actions would be more than justified.

Brown quitting over some kids getting shot is just bullshit.

Johnny32
06-08-2022, 02:02 PM
the headline says exactly what he is quoted as saying in the article which is they'd consider it

why now

because all the sudden sentient beings are being murdered for the first time in history

or because he's shitting his pants over getting shitted on

wouldn't expect two celtics fans to get it

lol.

“Do I have the answer if (a boycott) is something we’ll see in the near future? I don’t,” Brown said. “But, we’ll see.”

he seems to be more talking about the possibility of both teams organizing a boycott than himself individuality boycotting a gm.

lol.

“Do I have the answer if (a boycott) is something we’ll see in the near future? I don’t,” Brown said. “But, we’ll see.”

he seems to be more talking about the possibility of both teams organizing a boycott than himself individuality boycotting a gm.

you can infer that if you want

meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYdRjER4jjs

Johnny32
06-08-2022, 02:39 PM
you can infer that if you want

meanwhile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYdRjER4jjs

the only one getting shit on here is you.

the only one getting shit on here is you.

everyone poops but not everyone gets pooped on

the messiah gary payton has returned so i expect the celtics to get pooped on

https://i.ibb.co/6Y9ff1c/81zglq6mtll-1.jpg

Bronbron23
06-08-2022, 05:41 PM

What a joke. Curry and the warriors do everything they can to avoid defenders like Brown. He rarely cooks any good defenders. He either gets a screen to get open or get a easier defender.

What a joke. Curry and the warriors do everything they can to avoid defenders like Brown. He rarely cooks any good defenders. He either gets a screen to get open or get a easier defender.

31.5 on 62

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TerribleEnormousCutworm-size_restricted.gif

GimmeThat
06-08-2022, 05:48 PM

if you use WS/BPM, a measurement to determine how much BPM did not result in a W. Curry's number are a bit alarming.

tpols
06-08-2022, 06:11 PM

There's nobody on Boston that is a weak or "easy" defender lol. So that doesn't even make sense.

Yes Curry uses his GOAT off ball movement to get open. He's like Keenan Allen or Cooper Kupp finding the soft spots of the defense. That's a good thing, not,a bad thing. If more players had that skill set instead of only being effective dribbling they would be far better players. Because curry can do both.

There's nobody on Boston that is a weak or "easy" defender lol. So that doesn't even make sense.

Yes Curry uses his GOAT off ball movement to get open. He's like Keenan Allen or Cooper Kupp finding the soft spots of the defense. That's a good thing, not,a bad thing. If more players had that skill set instead of only being effective dribbling they would be far better players. Because curry can do both.

good point

my point went over his head

which is that curry is cooking and brown sounds stupid and scared

Real Men Wear Green
06-08-2022, 06:25 PM
good point

my point went over his head

Brown doesn't sound nearly as stupid as someone like you that don't understand what he said. Nowhere does he say that they are going to boycott and he definitely isn't talking about ducking Curry. That iis just a product of your unique dementia. At 9:10 pm EST the Celtics and Warriors will be playing game 3. Thinking otherwise it's you being deluded for reasons I'm not going to bother to guess at.

GimmeThat
06-08-2022, 06:30 PM

is it possible that Brown is cooking curry, and curry is cooked.

ShawkFactory
06-08-2022, 06:37 PM

Sometimes entities are good when they're cooked.

Brown doesn't sound nearly as stupid as someone like you that don't understand what he said. Nowhere does he say that they are going to boycott and he definitely isn't talking about ducking Curry. That iis just a product of your unique dementia. At 9:10 pm EST the Celtics and Warriors will be playing game 3. Thinking otherwise it's you being deluded for reasons I'm not going to bother to guess at.

meh no point in trying to explain things to someone who represents themself with the kool aid man

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MeanPortlyLeonberger-size_restricted.gif

GimmeThat
06-08-2022, 06:45 PM
Sometimes entities are good when they're cooked.

something Henry Ford may say

GimmeThat
06-08-2022, 06:49 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MeanPortlyLeonberger-size_restricted.gif

there is known and unknown. if the scope of the unknown affects that of the known. we thus become a blackhole..

Full Court
06-08-2022, 07:00 PM
there is known and unknown. if the scope of the unknown affects that of the known. we thus become a blackhole..

But there are known unknowns, and then there are unknown unknowns.

ArbitraryWater
06-08-2022, 07:05 PM

Lmao, what?

What's the difference between the headline and what was quoted?

:oldlol:

perhaps there are no knowns only endless unknowns

GimmeThat
06-08-2022, 07:06 PM
unknown unknowns.

as long as big bang, or the idea that the universe is ever expanding is considered to be the known. the unknown unknowns are just excess raw matter/energy.

GimmeThat
06-08-2022, 07:08 PM
perhaps there are no knowns only endless unknowns

erkng32u05r923tj-0203k!@#@Y%os0nvof23!$!@$rhm-egr-3^%*

erkng32u05r923tj-0203k!@#@Y%os0nvof23!$!@$rhm-egr-3^%*

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/InconsequentialIdolizedHornedviper-size_restricted.gif

Kawhi Not?
06-08-2022, 09:22 PM
:roll:

Full Court
06-08-2022, 10:07 PM
as long as big bang, or the idea that the universe is ever expanding is considered to be the known. the unknown unknowns are just excess raw matter/energy.

If string theory proves to be correct, then it's equally possible that the universe is contracting.

kawhileonard2
06-08-2022, 10:09 PM

:oldlol:

GimmeThat
06-08-2022, 10:46 PM
If string theory proves to be correct, then it's equally possible that the universe is contracting.

the properties of the sun has generally been what challenges string theory the most. as for the criticism revolving around what does "gravitational collapse of matter within a region of a large molecular cloud." it can be argued being similar to the property of fire.

which brings up the discussion of dark matter, which is a question regarding whether or not properties way below the temperature of 0 still display properties of energy/life/matter.

even if you discovered coal with a temperature of -200 C, the use of turning it into electricity isn't necessarily considered nuclear still

is it actually possible that the center of the universe isn't actually at 0 C. note, the outer core of a flame is nearly 600 C higher than the core.

life in the ocean has played a fairly large part for the eco-system of humanity.

and remember, the sun appeared after matters took place, so it's not as if when the universe expands, stars and planets automatically appears on the outer edge.

Real Men Wear Green
06-08-2022, 11:36 PM

I gotta admit it. You were right.

Axe
06-09-2022, 12:00 AM
:roll:

ZionDunks
06-09-2022, 01:56 AM
He is a fake intellectual ; masquerading as if he is some type of Ali. A true buffet activist. It’s interesting because I know Jaylen is not vaxxxed bc he feels that it’s a bio weapon through ppl I know who work for Boston. Yet he’s never spoken on why he isn’t and the org did all it could to cover that story up. Washburn was gonna run it and name him and they kept it bottled.

I love my gun and AR-15. Thinkers know the country would love to disarm us so they can more easily genocide us. Love being able to have real talk on this forum. Where freedom of speech actually still exists.

I say this all as a fan of JB and Celtics fan; love the player. He is lost inside his own mind.

Full Court
06-09-2022, 07:12 AM
the properties of the sun has generally been what challenges string theory the most. as for the criticism revolving around what does "gravitational collapse of matter within a region of a large molecular cloud." it can be argued being similar to the property of fire.

which brings up the discussion of dark matter, which is a question regarding whether or not properties way below the temperature of 0 still display properties of energy/life/matter.

even if you discovered coal with a temperature of -200 C, the use of turning it into electricity isn't necessarily considered nuclear still

is it actually possible that the center of the universe isn't actually at 0 C. note, the outer core of a flame is nearly 600 C higher than the core.

life in the ocean has played a fairly large part for the eco-system of humanity.

and remember, the sun appeared after matters took place, so it's not as if when the universe expands, stars and planets automatically appears on the outer edge.

That's a good point. The temperature distribution in an expanding universe is vastly different from the temperature distribution of a contracting universe. But if there are more than three spatial dimensions, which string theory says there are, then there is a certain point at which coal can never be nuclear regardless of temperature.

GimmeThat
06-09-2022, 07:37 AM
But if there are more than three spatial dimensions, which string theory says there are, then there is a certain point at which coal can never be nuclear regardless of temperature.

you're contradicting yourself here. there's a difference between dimensions and variables, the foundation of string theory essentially states that matters/energy are not interchangable, but simply 2 separate units that are constantly adjusting it's ratio to others based the usage or movement of the universe, i.e. another unit. which means that fission i.e. going nuclear becomes the only way of validating that every measurement of time isn't by chance.

laymans term, harmony only exist in a split second, for all the other time humanity remains to be in a state of struggle, which by definition becomes the foundation for evolution. and fission is actually a technology considered to be humanity's conquer of nature, and that pollution is an acceptable consequences since all human must face death.

the big bang theory essentially implies that matters/energy are recyclable, think how we can stop global warming, and that teamwork between human and nature is the foundation for evolution.

RogueBorg
06-09-2022, 01:27 PM
https://www.outkick.com/jaylen-brown-hints-that-celtics-could-boycott-nba-finals-over-gun-violence/

:roll::roll::roll:
Democrats are anti-gun unless one of their own goes to a Supreme Courts Justice’s home threatening to shoot them over the abortion vote.

Shogon
06-09-2022, 03:05 PM
Jaylen Brown's intelligence is extremely questionable, and that's with me putting it as politely as I possibly can.

He also seems like he's one of the most irrationally angry people in the entire league. Most likely a physically or emotionally absent parent.

Did I mention he hates whitey?

meat
06-09-2022, 03:07 PM
meh no point in trying to explain things to someone who represents themself with the kool aid man

What's wrong with Kool Aid? It's 100 degrees here. Sounds refreshing right now.

Full Court
06-09-2022, 06:52 PM
you're contradicting yourself here. there's a difference between dimensions and variables, the foundation of string theory essentially states that matters/energy are not interchangable, but simply 2 separate units that are constantly adjusting it's ratio to others based the usage or movement of the universe, i.e. another unit. which means that fission i.e. going nuclear becomes the only way of validating that every measurement of time isn't by chance.

laymans term, harmony only exist in a split second, for all the other time humanity remains to be in a state of struggle, which by definition becomes the foundation for evolution. and fission is actually a technology considered to be humanity's conquer of nature, and that pollution is an acceptable consequences since all human must face death.

the big bang theory essentially implies that matters/energy are recyclable, think how we can stop global warming, and that teamwork between human and nature is the foundation for evolution.

I'm not contradicting myself at all. The more dimensions there are, the more the number of variables. So depending on whether you take the position that there are ten dimensions or eleven dimension, the number of variables could be exponentially higher. When you have such high level of variation, it tends to be validated much more efficiently by fusion, rather than y fission. Based on that, you can logically conclude that matter and energy are not only interchangeable, but vibrational patterns at the smallest subatomic levels dictate the form that matter and energy will take.

Therefore, the globe may actually be cooling, if you look at the trends over a 500-plus year period.