PDA

View Full Version : I waited for Wiggins to step up in the clutch like Pippen used to..

3ba11
06-08-2022, 11:38 PM
https://c.tenor.com/aQxPLgOJc6UAAAAC/50cent-lol.gif

1987_Lakers
06-08-2022, 11:53 PM
Klay had 25, by your definition... more impact than Pippen, GS still lost.

"Curry top 5 ever"

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2022, 12:13 AM
I waited for Curry

Skeletononbench.jpg

If it was lebron you would be hounding him for disappearing in the 4th. But you don't hold curry to thr same standards, thus you have lebron ranked higher

Shooter
06-09-2022, 12:13 AM
Klay had 25, by your definition... more impact than Pippen, GS still lost.

"Curry top 5 ever"

First
Hit
Different

:dancin

RRR3
06-09-2022, 12:57 AM
So you’re admitting Pippen used to step up in the clutch

3ba11
06-09-2022, 01:11 AM
So you’re admitting Pippen used to step up in the clutch

When

3ba11
06-09-2022, 01:13 AM
I waited for Curry

Skeletononbench.jpg

If it was lebron you would be hounding him for disappearing in the 4th. But you don't hold curry to thr same standards, thus you have lebron ranked higher

Lebron wouldn't make Playoffs in West with this Warrior cast, just like he missed with Ingram/Kuzma/Ball/Caruso/McGee/Rondo or Westbrook/AD

You think Wiggins would be an all-star alongside Lebron's Luka-ball like he was with Curry? And Poole would get destroyed just like Ingram or Hughes or Clarkson

RRR3
06-09-2022, 01:24 AM
When
Literally in the thread title, can you read?

AirBonner
06-09-2022, 01:24 AM
Curry’s Pippen scored 25 pts

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 04:15 AM
"GOAT Brand of ball" lost last night?

Also, remember that last week OP said this Celtics team was built like the 90's Bulls. Meaning Tatum is supposed to be the 'MJ' on the team,which would make Brown the 'Pippen'. Well Brown/Pippen was 27/9/5 last night,sooooooooo

FKAri
06-09-2022, 12:52 PM

Also, remember that last week OP said this Celtics team was built like the 90's Bulls. Meaning Tatum is supposed to be the 'MJ' on the team,which would make Brown the 'Pippen'. Well Brown/Pippen was 27/9/5 last night,sooooooooo

Hedges his bets to conveniently allow himself multiple outs in an argument. And yet somehow they ALL end up backfiring on him.

Classic 3ball. :oldlol:

3ba11
06-09-2022, 01:03 PM

The Warriors have a horrible cast - it's a miracle that Curry turned Wiggins into an all-star and carried these bums to the Finals.. Klay is the most washed up player ever and Poole is basically a rookie role player.

Only Curry's goat brand of ball elevated Wiggins, Poole and washed-up Klay to respectability.. And Dray - Dray is the biggest fraud in the league and a G-leaguer outside of Curry-ball... So all hail Curry - this run enhanced him and illustrated his goat brand that elevated bums to respectability

AirBonner
06-09-2022, 01:08 PM
Op before the series: the warriors have 4 pippens. Now they scrubs. Glad you were proven wrong as usual

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2022, 01:16 PM
Curry ball always fails on the big stage despite massive talent advantage

Why? Because curry isn't a go-to player... his only strength is hitting wide open shots created by illegal screens and or defensive lapses in the flow of the game. And his defense is putrid... allowing scrubs like smart and white to look like offensive juggernauts

Curry can't affect the game outside of open 3's, so he's a role player people think of as a superstar go-to player.. but he's not.... in the 4th quarter of tight games he's invisible because his wide open 3s are shut down and he has no other ways to affect the game... he becomes a negative due to his shit defense. Hard to win a finals without a go-to player who can hit big shots or create big plays in 4th quarters...

Celtics are exposing curry just like the Cavs and raptors did

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2022, 01:18 PM
The Warriors have a horrible cast - it's a miracle that Curry turned Wiggins into an all-star and carried these bums to the Finals.. Klay is the most washed up player ever and Poole is basically a rookie role player.

Only Curry's goat brand of ball elevated Wiggins, Poole and washed-up Klay to respectability.. And Dray - Dray is the biggest fraud in the league and a G-leaguer outside of Curry-ball... So all hail Curry - this run enhanced him and illustrated his goat brand that elevated bums to respectability

Warriors have a loaded roster. But they lack a go-to player except poole who curry ball ruins (26/5/5 when curry doesn't play)

3ba11
06-09-2022, 01:21 PM
Warriors have a loaded roster. But they lack a go-to player except poole who curry ball ruins (26/5/5 when curry doesn't play)

Klay is a washed up bum and Poole isn't ready to take over on this level

And we know that Wiggins is garbage

So how are they loaded?.. Curry never had a go-to teammate or dominant star teammate except KD

Cleverness
06-09-2022, 01:21 PM
He went 1-6 from 3 last night and I think most were wide open shots & starting to look like a more athletic 2015-2016 Harrison Barnes :facepalm

Cleverness
06-09-2022, 01:23 PM

That torn acl & achillies on full display this series. He used to be a lockdown defender, now he can't guard Brown 1-1 nor get by him w/o getting swatted :(

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2022, 01:24 PM

And we know that Wiggins is garbage

So how are they loaded?.. Curry never had a dominant star teammate except KD

Klay hit the biggest shot in game 2 which blew the game open

Klay kept the game close in game 3 by hitting numerous contested, momentum busting shots

Wiggins is a career 20ppg two play player OUTSIDE of playing with curry, and is at his athletic peak, so him as a 3rd/4th option is overkill

Curry ball just fails on the big stage. Why can't curry take over? Because he's one dimensional...

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2022, 01:25 PM
That torn acl & achillies on full display this series. He used to be a lockdown defender, now he can't guard Brown 1-1 nor get by him w/o getting swatted :(

It was on full display as he hit every big shot and kept game 3 winnabale.. curry disappeared in the 4th again and got exposed on D.

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 01:29 PM

Brown/Pippen 27/9/5 in a finals win. :applause:

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 01:31 PM
Hedges his bets to conveniently allow himself multiple outs in an argument. And yet somehow they ALL end up backfiring on him.

Classic 3ball. :oldlol:

You noticed? If the Warriors win, the 'GOAT brand of ball' came out on top. If Boston wins, the '90s Bulls' win. Flawless.

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2022, 01:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8Ejg69Ik9k

Notice how literally EVERY shot he hits is when the Warriors need it most and keeps the game close/prevents the Celtics from blowing the game open

Best 3pt. shooter ever and most clutch... Vintage Klay

3ba11
06-09-2022, 01:33 PM
You noticed? If the Warriors win, the 'GOAT brand of ball' came out on top. If Boston wins, the '90s Bulls' win. Flawless.

It's actually quite consistent because the Warriors either win with superior brand of ball, or lose to superior talent

Wiggins, Poole and Klay are trash compared to what the Celtics have, so only a superior brand of ball can win

This has been consistent for years - only a superior brand of ball can overcome superior talent

Cleverness
06-09-2022, 01:53 PM
It was on full display as he hit every big shot and kept game 3 winnabale.. curry disappeared in the 4th again and got exposed on D.

yes he still has a great shot, and shot well, but i was pointing out his massive decline on defense and his inability to get by brown

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 01:57 PM
It's actually quite consistent because the Warriors either win with superior brand of ball, or lose to superior talent

Wiggins, Poole and Klay are trash compared to what the Celtics have, so only a superior brand of ball can win

This has been consistent for years - only a superior brand of ball can overcome superior talent

Brown/Pippen 27/9/5 in the finals, team wins:applause:

ShawkFactory
06-09-2022, 02:11 PM

Out of curiosity, why are Poole's numbers so much better when Steph doesn't play?

3ba11
06-09-2022, 02:13 PM
Out of curiosity, why are Poole's numbers so much better when Steph doesn't play?

Regular season

I remember when 89' Pippen had a stretch of 22 ppg in RS but then averaged 9 on 40% in the ECF loss

tpols
06-09-2022, 02:17 PM
Brown and Smart and Horford have been better than Klay, Wiggins, and Poole by a lot collectively. Shit even Derrick White has been.

If you look at the current odds for FMVP its 4 Celtics and Steph Curry. lmao

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 02:18 PM
Regular season

I remember when 89' Pippen had a stretch of 22 ppg in RS but then averaged 9 on 40% in the ECF loss

I remember when MJ had a stretch of 1-9 but then Pippen came along. :lol

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2022, 02:21 PM
Brown and Smart and Horford have been better than Klay, Wiggins, and Poole by a lot collectively. Shit even Derrick White has been.

If you look at the current odds for FMVP its 4 Celtics and Steph Curry. lmao

Curry-ball isn't getting the best out of his star teammates... meanwhile Tatum's elite IQ and passing is helping his below-average offensive teammates flourish

Curry's lack of playmaking at the PG position is a huge detriment. A guy like Paul would have Klay and Wiggins scoring 30 a game

Spuddywebby
06-09-2022, 02:27 PM
According to 3ball, a “superior brand of ball” team like GS or the Jordan bulls would have a Dwight Powell averaging 14/10, the only reason he sucks is because he plays with a ball dominator in Luka. Yet Wiggins, oh a superior player to Powell in every way, he is shooting 11 for 28 the last two games, playing on a superior brand of ball team.

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2022, 02:30 PM
According to 3ball, a “superior brand of ball” team like GS or the Jordan bulls would have a Dwight Powell averaging 14/10, the only reason he sucks is because he plays with a ball dominator in Luka. Yet Wiggins, oh a superior player to Powell in every way, he is shooting 11 for 28 the last two games, playing on a superior brand of ball team.

Weird how that works

Klay and Wiggins are forced to create everything by themselves... zero playmaking from the PG

sounds like a shit brand. Its why poole is a non-factor yet hes 26/5/5 on 64% TS without curry in the lineup... ouch

3ba11
06-09-2022, 02:35 PM

Teams win via talent and/or brand of ball... The Warriors lack talent to win, while Lebron's teams lacked brand of ball (underachieved the expectation in 09', 11', 14', 19', 21', 22')

ShawkFactory
06-09-2022, 02:40 PM
Regular season

That's why his numbers are better without Steph?

3ba11
06-09-2022, 02:43 PM
That's why his numbers are better without Steph?

In Lebron's system, Poole would be in the corner and amight get moved to G-league... But alongside Curry, Poole has a chance at a nice-ass career.

It's similar to Pippen - he was a 14 ppg dunker that couldn't score outside the triangle and outside of him latching onto dynasty chemistry development - he was nothing outside of this and simply luckboxed great timing

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2022, 02:44 PM
His numbers are good in that system

In Lebron's system, he'd be in the corner and a bum that might get moved to G-league... But alongside Curry, Poole has a chance at a nice-ass career.

It's similar to Pippen - he was a 14 ppg dunker that couldn't score outside the triangle and outside of him latching onto dynasty chemistry development - he was nothing outside of this and simply luckboxed great timing

Alongside curry his stats are significantly worse and people say he sucks

Without curry he's 1st team all NBA

tpols
06-09-2022, 03:17 PM
Curry-ball isn't getting the best out of his star teammates... meanwhile Tatum's elite IQ and passing is helping his below-average offensive teammates flourish

Curry's lack of playmaking at the PG position is a huge detriment. A guy like Paul would have Klay and Wiggins scoring 30 a game

Its corny bro. Were not talking LeBron iso ball here that lands 11 seeds out west. Both Boston and Golden State run sophisticated ball movement based offenses. This is peak basketball my friend.

Curry is averaging 31 on 49/49/80. He's been the series leading scorer and on elite efficiency. The problem is Jaylen brown is twice as good as Klay or Wiggins, Horford is playing 10x better than dray (because he can actually shoot), and guys like Marcus smart and derrick white are killing guys like Poole.

Your whole shtick is lame bro. You either need to come with a good argument or a funny troll. This doesn't fit either criteria.

warriorfan
06-09-2022, 03:20 PM
Its corny bro. Were not talking LeBron iso ball here that lands 11 seeds out west. Both Boston and Golden State run sophisticated ball movement based offenses. This is peak basketball my friend.

Curry is averaging 31 on 49/49/80. He's been the series leading scorer and on elite efficiency. The problem is Jaylen brown is twice as good as Klay or Wiggins, Horford is playing 10x better than dray (because he can actually shoot), and guys like Marcus smart and derrick white are killing guys like Poole.

Your whole shtick is lame bro. You either need to come with a good argument or a funny troll. This doesn't fit either criteria.

It’s not a shtick unfortunately. He’s just mentally ill and fuming 24/7 :lol

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2022, 03:21 PM

Curry is averaging 31 on 49/49/80. He's been the leagues leading scorer and on elite efficiency. The problem is Jaylen brown is twice as good as Klay or Wiggins, Horford is playing 10x better than dray (because he can actually shoot), and guys like Marcus smart and derrick white are killing guys like Poole.

Lame and corny.. yeah man the facts are lame and corny

I guess I should focus my efforts on crying about a loose ball scuffle and why dray should hurt the opposing team.

Jaylen brown averages 16ppg for his playoff career but he's twice as good as klay and Wiggins. Thank you for your incredible insight sir.

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2022, 03:23 PM
It’s not a shtick unfortunately. He’s just mentally ill and fuming 24/7 :lol

You've been fuming ever since I posted a screenshot of my 'play' investing account with like 400k... it's more money than you've ever made and it's a fraction of my net worth :lol

warriorfan
06-09-2022, 03:25 PM
You've been fuming ever since I posted a screenshot of my 'play' investing account with like 400k... it's more money than you've ever made and it's a fraction of my net worth :lol

Get well soon little bro. :cheers:

tpols
06-09-2022, 03:26 PM
Lame and corny.. yeah man the facts are lame and corny

I guess I should focus my efforts on crying about a loose ball scuffle and why dray should hurt the opposing team.

Jaylen brown averages 16ppg for his playoff career but he's twice as good as klay and Wiggins. Thank you for your incredible insight sir.

Bro you said you were going to be watching women's softball world series or some shit before the game yesterday because you were so shook thinking Boston would lose and "nobody cares about this series".

:roll:

Now you're out here running your mouth like a punk. Too funny. It'll be back to softball if things don't go your way I guess lol. At least we show up win or lose.

AlternativeAcc.
06-09-2022, 03:29 PM
Bro you said you were going to be watching women's softball world series or some shot before the game yesterday because you were so shook thinking Boston would lose and "nobody cares about this series"

Now you're out here running your mouth like a punk. Too funny. It'll be back to softball if things don't go your way I guess lol. At least we show up win or lose.

:oldlol:

I streamed the entire softball game... Alo and Jennings are like prime Bonds... actually they're better... Alo is arguably the most dominant college athlete ever. Do some research dog.

The game became a blowout by the time the NBA game started, so I shifted my focus there. You're reaching.

Also, you're crying about scuffles and blaming 5th options when the warriors lose. Coward shit...

1987_Lakers
06-09-2022, 03:30 PM

Just the other day you were saying current Klay = 2016 Klay, that he hasn't lost a step, you were also slurping Draymond. Now you are saying Brown is twice as good as Klay?

You are always making yourself look like a fool.

tpols
06-09-2022, 03:34 PM
Just the other day you were saying current Klay = 2016 Klay, that he hasn't lost a step, you were also slurping Draymond. Now you are saying Brown is twice as good as Klay?

You are always making yourself look like a fool.

Has Jaylen Brown not totally outplayed Klay in this series? Has dray not been god awful totally on his own accord? Looks like you're the one being made a fool for constantly overrating Klay and dray all these years.

Btw this shouldn't be surprising to you. Klay shit the bed in the 2016 Finals too. So he's doing the exact same thing right now.

1987_Lakers
06-09-2022, 03:37 PM
Has Jaylen Brown not totally outplayed Klay in this series? Has dray not been god awful totally on his own accord? Looks like you're the one being made a fool.

Btw this shouldn't be surprising to you. Klay shot the bed in the 2016 Finals too. So he's doing the exact same thing right now.

No, I told you current Klay & Draymond weren't as good as they were in 2016 while you said all these players were still at their peak. Looks like you got proven wrong, AGAIN! Draymond in particular is nowhere near the player he was in 2016 when you factor in his offense, which makes LeBron's title that year even more epic.

"Current Warriors as good as 2016 version" - tpols

tpols
06-09-2022, 03:43 PM
2016 Dray played better than the current version, 2016 Klay is playing literally the same ~ Game 6 hero in the West crap in the Finals just like this year and in 2016, and the upgrade of Wiggins over Harrison Barnes is huge since Barnes was beyond garbage in the 2016 Finals... and that disparity cancels out the downgrade of dray from 2016 to now.

Tbh this Boston team is WAY better than the 2016 Cavs. Curry shit the bed vs Cleveland that year and they still almost won. If Curry had averaged 31 in 2016 Finals they'd have destroyed Cleveland even with the suspension. This Boston team is a much tougher test.

1987_Lakers
06-09-2022, 03:50 PM
2016 Dray played better than the current version, 2016 Klay is playing literally the same ~ Game 6 hero in the West crap in the Finals just like this year and in 2016, and the upgrade of Wiggins over Harrison Barnes is huge since Barnes was beyond garbage in the 2016 Finals... and that disparity cancels out the downgrade of dray from 2016 to now.

Tbh this Boston team is WAY better than the 2016 Cavs. Curry shit the bed vs Cleveland that year and they still almost won. If Curry had averaged 31 in 2016 Finals they'd have destroyed Cleveland even with the suspension. This Boston team is a much tougher test.
That's not what you said a few days ago, look at you backtracking. :oldlol:

tpols
06-09-2022, 04:16 PM
That's not what you said a few days ago, look at you backtracking. :oldlol:

When did I say current Dray ever matched his 2016 Finals form? Are you retarded? :lol

Pull that specific post right now boy.

1987_Lakers
06-09-2022, 04:22 PM
When did I say current Dray ever matched his 2016 Finals form? Are you retarded? :lol

Pull that specific post right now boy.

You said current Draymond and 2016 Dray are basically the same.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?504608-Lebron-was-1-3-vs-Warriors-so-he-would-rarely-make-Finals-out-West-in-Luka-s-spot

I wouldn't say that. Curry, Klay and Dray are basically the same. Wiggins is way better than Harrison Barnes. Poole is way better than Shaun Livingston. Otto Porter is equal to iggy.

tpols
06-09-2022, 04:22 PM
And 3ball is making a great point. Wiggins is All D and if he was the clear cut 2nd option could match Pippen offense easily. He's the same great athlete with a way better jumper.

But to win with Wiggins when the other team has Jaylen brown at 2nd option? Do you guys see how Brown is playing? He's starting games like Kobe with 20 point quarters. He has an alpha mental disposition for attack that Wiggins doesn't have. That's not even getting into smart, Horford, white and even this rob "block party williams all out playing their contemporaries.

This shows that MJ needed way more than Curry a 31 on super elite efficiency to win. He needed to do even more and he did it every time.

:biggums:

That's GOAT.

1987_Lakers
06-09-2022, 04:24 PM
And 3ball is making a great point. Wiggins is All D and if he was the clear cut 2nd option could match Pippen offense easily. He's the same great athlete with a way better jumper.

But to win with Wiggins when the other team has Jaylen brown at 2nd option? Do you guys see how Brown is playing? He's starting games like Kobe with 20 point quarters. He has an alpha mental disposition for attack that Wiggins doesn't have. That's not even getting into smart, Horford, white and even this rob "block party williams all out playing their contemporaries.

This shows that MJ needed way more than Curry a 31 on super elite efficiency to win. He needed to do even more and he did it every time.

That's GOAT.

Still can't believe LeBron beat that Celtics team by himself in 2018.

tpols
06-09-2022, 04:25 PM
You said current Draymond and 2016 Dray are basically the same.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?504608-Lebron-was-1-3-vs-Warriors-so-he-would-rarely-make-Finals-out-West-in-Luka-s-spot

That was before Dray shit the bed in the finals here. Out west? Dray played very well up to par. But now he's shitting the bed at an unheard of rate. The only conclusion that could be drawn is Boston is far more stifling than Cleveland was. And a way better team. Looks like you don't understand how things work again. :oldlol:

tpols
06-09-2022, 04:28 PM
Still can't believe LeBron beat that Celtics team by himself in 2018.

Teenage Tatum and virgin brown?

Bro don't you get tired of the Ls?

1987_Lakers
06-09-2022, 04:28 PM
That was before Dray shot the bed in the finals here. Out west? Dray played very well up to par. But now he's shitting the bed at an unheard of rate. The only conclusion that could be drawn is Boston is far more stifling than Cleveland was. And a way better team. Looks like you don't understand how things work again. :oldlol:

Draymond was a much better shooter in general in 2016, that right there proves you wrong that current Draymond = 2016 version. I tried to warn you, but you didn't listen.

Also you... "Brown is 2x better than Klay, but Klay hasn't lost a step since 2016" -tpols.

Damn, Brown must be a superstar by your standards.

Sit down clown.

tpols
06-09-2022, 04:36 PM
You don't have to be a superstar to outplay Klay. Jaylen Brown is a general All Star talent very good player and he's destroying Klay.

*Flashes back to 2016*

By your own admission and logic, since 2016 kyrie destroyed klay H2H he must be a superstar right??

See how you get yourself tangled up?

:oldlol:

warriorfan
06-09-2022, 04:38 PM
1987Faker read too many DraynKlay posts and it ****ed up his brain. :lol

1987_Lakers
06-09-2022, 04:39 PM
You don't have to be a superstar to outplay Klay. Jaylen Brown is a general All Star talent very good player and he's destroying Klay.

*Flashes back to 2016*

By your own admission and logic, since 2016 kyrie destroyed klay H2H he must be a superstar right??

Problem is, we are not talking about how they are preforming in this Finals, this is your initial quote.

The problem is Jaylen brown is twice as good as Klay

You are basically saying Brown is 2x better than "peak" Klay which is a retarded statement.

tpols
06-09-2022, 04:41 PM

He doesn't even understand what he's saying and then copies comebacks like a 3rd grader on some "I know you are but what am I" shit. :lol

1987_Lakers
06-09-2022, 04:44 PM

I don't give a fvck about Draymond & Klay, if they are playing great, I will mention it, if not I will call them out. Klay has been terrible besides game 3, Draymond has been ass besides game 2. Curry has been playing great all series.

Only thing I'm arguing is how tpols actually thinks Brown is 2x better than "peak" Klay and how Draymond is the same player he was in 2016. If you make any of those statements to people who watch ball you will be looked as a dumbass.

There is a reason why tpols is never taken seriously here. I caught him contradicting himself and now he's upset.

warriorfan
06-09-2022, 04:52 PM
I was talking more about the “Lebron beat this team in 2018”

C’mon man.

1987_Lakers
06-09-2022, 04:57 PM
I was talking more about the “Lebron beat this team in 2018”

C’mon man.

I throw in a little troll posts along with real facts to throw people off. It's the reason why I drove Kenny insane.

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 05:02 PM
I throw in a little troll posts along with real facts to throw people off. It's the reason why I drove Kenny insane.

Are you implying he wasn't already there to begin with? :oldlol: