PDA

View Full Version : Curry and Klay go off, warriors still lose

AirBonner
06-09-2022, 12:36 AM
Celtics passed a big test tonight. That is demoralizing

GimmeThat
06-09-2022, 12:51 AM
I wouldn't consider putting up 1-3 more FGA than your average as going off, they're still managing their shot selection quite well. where the Warriors struggled tonight is when the first option of the play isn't going well, the 2nd and 3rd option aren't opening up fast enough.

Spurs m8
06-09-2022, 12:52 AM
Poole has been the most disappointing...just wow at the drop off

AirBonner
06-09-2022, 01:03 AM
I wouldn't consider putting up 1-3 more FGA than your average as going off, they're still managing their shot selection quite well. where the Warriors struggled tonight is when the first option of the play isn't going well, the 2nd and 3rd option aren't opening up fast enough.

This was Klay best game

GimmeThat
06-09-2022, 01:15 AM
This was Klay best game

I think it's more so the point differential that makes you feel this way, there's no guarantee to Boston's offensive production if Kerr makes adjustments to the line up, particularly with Bjelica, who came off a decent WCF series giving Green some well deserved rest.

FultzNationRISE
06-09-2022, 01:40 AM

He hasnt been bad, he was just playing out of his mind earlier in the playoffs so it seems like a letdown by comparison. But this is really more in line with who youd expect him to be IMO.

Hes still easily better than any role player Lebron ever had.

hold this L
06-09-2022, 01:48 AM

JP and Dray have hurt the team with their inability to raise their game. Steph may be injured and if so, not sure what to think of this series.

GimmeThat
06-09-2022, 01:55 AM
somehow, it seems like Jason Kidd is coaching this team.

Axe
06-09-2022, 02:14 AM
This year is just his first trip to the playoffs, obviously aided by his veteran core teammates. You're a retard if you think he can already put up a big show for the whole series.

ZionDunks
06-09-2022, 02:23 AM
Curry is a little punk. Glad we don’t need to hear people praising him for playing defense two games in a row. When he grabbed his groin it’s because he knew game 3 was over

Hoopexpert
06-09-2022, 02:49 AM
Its become apparent to me that the warriors struggle to put together good defensive performances back to back.

I think in G4 they will adjust and it will be a much closer game. Not saying they will win, but there will be adjustments to protect their rim and defensive glass.

Also too many turnovers.

I have a feeling this series might go to G7. Its a great battle. Both teams taking each others best shots.

Axe
06-09-2022, 03:08 AM
Its become apparent to me that the warriors struggle to put together good defensive performances back to back.

I think in G4 they will adjust and it will be a much closer game. Not saying they will win, but there will be adjustments to protect their rim and defensive glass.

Also too many turnovers.

I have a feeling this series might go to G7. Its a great battle. Both teams taking each others best shots.
Lol how will it reach seven games if it seemed like he got inflicted with an injury earlier? If he's forced to sit out in one of the remaining games then this series will be pretty over soon immediately.