PDA

View Full Version : How do you still root for the Celtics after game 3 non Boston fans?

Mask the Embiid
06-09-2022, 12:05 PM
After you seen Al Horford tried to injure steph curry multiple times how did that not make you jump ship? You respect people trying to get rings in a dirty way? This man did a death roll on steph’s ankle like he was a fking alligator. They have been trying to clip steph since the regular season when they hurt him

How can you even stomach rooting for this team over gsw…seriously…? Steph doing a shimmy dance because he’s happy triggers u that much u piece of ****?

iamgine
06-09-2022, 12:20 PM
That's al horford though.

It would be like saying how can you root for Philly when Ben Simmons has been such a pu$$y.

AirBonner
06-09-2022, 12:25 PM
“Tried to injure Steph” yeah ok buddy. Curry loves being dainty around the ball cuz he’s too ***** to dive for it which literally every player in his situation would do?

Nb1
06-09-2022, 12:27 PM
To be fair, knowing fans and when you have Draymond playing dirty like 100 times in a row, i actually ask myself how tf is everyone so peaceful with the Warriors lol

You can't come and cry when you have THE guy on your team that plays dirty and constantly provokes the opposing team...

pandiani17
06-09-2022, 12:37 PM
lol@ Warriors fan complaining about other teams playing dirty. Remember when Zaza injured Kawhi in the 2017 WCF game 1?

Cleverness
06-09-2022, 01:35 PM
lol@ Warriors fan complaining about other teams playing dirty. Remember when Zaza injured Kawhi in the 2017 WCF game 1?

Yes I remember that and Horford did the same thing on Steph's 3 last night.

I'm more pissed about Horford using his hip to dive into Steph's legs

Ironic because it was Horford making a big deal out of Delly diving into his teammates legs years ago

Video shows Delly using his body to take out Horford's legs (similar to what Horford just did to Steph)... Horford gets pissed about it (rightfully so) and then uses his body to land on Delly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XvtsEexal0

tpols
06-09-2022, 02:07 PM
That's al horford though.

It would be like saying how can you root for Philly when Ben Simmons has been such a pu$$y.

Marcus Smart is just as bad.

Ill hand it to Tatum and brown they play fair.

tpols
06-09-2022, 02:10 PM
“Tried to injure Steph” yeah ok buddy. Curry loves being dainty around the ball cuz he’s too ***** to dive for it which literally every player in his situation would do?

He did dive for it. He was on the ground when the ball got into his hands.

And lets say Curry did a true belly flop dive on it it totally sprawled on his belly. His legs would still be exposed flat on the ground straight out. Horford couldve delivered the peoples elbow just as easily in that position.

AirBonner
06-09-2022, 02:29 PM
It’s a loose ball. It’s not in anyones posession. Get over it

Spuddywebby
06-09-2022, 02:32 PM
OP, in a few months you’ll have a lot more to worry about when Harden comes in overweight and starts bricking everything and Embiid will have one of his annual injuries.

Johnny32
06-09-2022, 02:49 PM
I'm just rooting for whoever i bet on in each individual gm. I do now think bos will win though. It's kind of a win-win for lebron fans. Either the warriors core proves themselves as a borderline dynasty without kd which enhances lebron's legacy or lebron's eastern conference leftover c's win a chip which also helps his legacy.

Lakers Legend#32
06-09-2022, 03:37 PM
Reason number one billion to hate the Celtics.

Bronbron23
06-09-2022, 05:10 PM
After you seen Al Horford tried to injure steph curry multiple times how did that not make you jump ship? You respect people trying to get rings in a dirty way? This man did a death roll on steph’s ankle like he was a fking alligator. They have been trying to clip steph since the regular season when they hurt him

How can you even stomach rooting for this team over gsw…seriously…? Steph doing a shimmy dance because he’s happy triggers u that much u piece of ****?

Bruh you fit right in with this sensitive bitch ass era. Ain't nobody try to hurt Steph. It's supposed to be physical man's game. And Horford dove hard and went after the loose ball aggressively.

8Ball
06-09-2022, 05:18 PM

I am rooting for Celtics.

Spurs m8
06-09-2022, 05:40 PM
Ops being the usual moron that he is.

You have terrible taste in everything and are literally always wrong, stop acting like you're the barometer for absolutely anything.

Emchoke is always falling on people and trying to injure them, one of the worst in the game at that....hypocritical cvnt

bison
06-09-2022, 05:58 PM
Scott Foster gunning for that FMVP trophy.

Full Court
06-09-2022, 07:08 PM

I wasn't rooting for them to begin with. Mostly because Smart and Grant Williams' shameless flopping style of play completely turns me off.

Wally450
06-10-2022, 09:14 AM
OP is fuming. His worst fear could possibly come true.

CelticBaller
06-10-2022, 11:09 AM
you see horford actually try to avoid steph's foot lol

8Ball
06-10-2022, 11:30 AM
I like Celtic fans right now, they suffered through the Kyrie era.

Manny98
06-10-2022, 04:34 PM
Lot of LeBron fans rooting for the Celtics because they don't want Curry tying him in rings

dazzer87
06-10-2022, 07:51 PM
Lot of LeBron fans rooting for the Celtics because they don't want Curry tying him in rings

4-6 >>>>> 4*-10…………

SATAN
06-10-2022, 08:00 PM

I keep seeing these kind of comments but I rarely see LeBron fans who care about Curry that much at all. He's nowhere near the GOAT discussion anyway.

Going for Boston because my friend supports them and they are less annoying as a team.

RRR3
06-10-2022, 08:14 PM
You’re a KD Stan it’s wayyyyy worse for you if Curry wins.

Bronbron23
06-10-2022, 08:19 PM
You’re a KD Stan it’s wayyyyy worse for you if Curry wins.

And if curry loses its way better for him right?