PDA

View Full Version : Lebron averaged 22.8 in the 14' ECF and 24.7 in 07' 2nd Rd

3ba11
06-09-2022, 12:07 PM
Lebron didn't have to defeat maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load) and was therefore less dominant - this lesser dominance is why everyone has him below Jordan, who always defeated maximum defensive attention (carried scoring load).

Lebron has 10 series of 24 ppg or less and 15 at 25 or less, so he had many series where he didn't have to dominate and/or teammates matched his production.

Lebron had 3 different sidekicks match or lead him in scoring for entire playoff runs (11', 16', 20'), while MJ led Pippen by 10-30 ppg in every SERIES. (except 2 series of 4 and 8 ppg more)

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 12:14 PM
So you've said.

3ba11
06-09-2022, 12:24 PM
So you've said.

Lebron didn't have to defeat maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load) and was therefore less dominant - this lesser dominance is why everyone has him below Jordan.

ShawkFactory
06-09-2022, 12:25 PM
So you've said.

Like...a lot.

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 12:27 PM
Lebron didn't have to defeat maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load) and was therefore less dominant - this lesser dominance is why everyone has him below Jordan.

So you've said.

SouBeachTalents
06-09-2022, 12:27 PM
Steph “Top 5” Curry

23.8 in the WCF

3ba11
06-09-2022, 12:28 PM
Like...a lot.

Have you ever refuted that Lebron didn't defeat maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load) and was therefore less dominant and inferior to Jordan, who ALWAYS defeated maximum defensive attention (superior dominance)

RRR3
06-09-2022, 12:29 PM
No one cares about LeBron rn, the NBA finals are happening get a grip.

ShawkFactory
06-09-2022, 12:30 PM
No one cares about LeBron rn, the NBA finals are happening get a grip.

Correct.

3ba11
06-09-2022, 12:30 PM
Steph “Top 5” Curry

23.8 in the WCF

I already said that Curry would be bumped down to 9 or 10 after he gets gentleman swept out of this series

It's a miracle that he carried bums like Wiggins (a bonafide bum that Curry turned into an all-star), Poole and washed-up Klay to the Finals.. That's amazing.. And don't start up the whole "b-b-but Lebron once beat a team where Al Horford was the best player", smh ..

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 12:33 PM
Um ISH brethren.... 'so you said' causes 3bot to malfunction. You guys ain't figured this out yet?

SouBeachTalents
06-09-2022, 12:34 PM
I already said that Curry would be bumped down to 9 or 10 after he gets gentleman swept out of this series

It's a miracle that he carried bums like Wiggins (a bonafide bum that Curry turned into an all-star), Poole and washed-up Klay to the Finals.. That's amazing.. And don't start up the whole "b-b-but Lebron once beat a team where Al Horford was the best player", smh ..
Steph averaged 23.8 in the conference finals

3ball: “It’s a miracle he made the Finals” :lol

You’re a fcking retard bro

3ba11
06-09-2022, 12:36 PM
Steph averaged 23.8 in the conference finals

3ball: “It’s a miracle he made the Finals” :lol

You’re a fcking retard bro

Lebron averaged 22.8 in the 14' ECF (see thread title)

so what's your point?

Curty led a weaker cast to a far better team than Lebron's garbage Heat, who were 1/4 if not for Allen's miracle, and 0/4 if the refs didn't rig the 12' Finals (got KD in foul trouble in GM 2)

1987_Lakers
06-09-2022, 12:37 PM

Talk about bipolar. I've never seen someone so inconsistent to where he ranks players. Any player that sucks today can be an all-time great the very next year according to 3ball.

His main issue is he hasn't found the right agenda/player he can use to discredit LeBron which is why you always see him flip flop.

ShawkFactory
06-09-2022, 12:40 PM
Talk about bipolar. I've never seen someone so inconsistent to where he ranks players. Any player that sucks today can be an all-time great the very next year according to 3ball.

His main issue is he hasn't found the right agenda/player he can use to discredit LeBron which is why you always see him flip flop.

Yea that's how we get the whole "Steph proved me wrong" during an offseason after they miss the playoffs.

3ba11
06-09-2022, 12:57 PM
Yea that's how we get the whole "Steph proved me wrong" during an offseason after they miss the playoffs.

As a person that strives for integrity, I'm one of the rare people that actually has a criteria for top 10 all-time:

1) know how to win (organic, aka teammate fits, brand of ball)

2) be capable of defeating maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load for playoffs and Finals of title run)

3) have great team ceilings/Finals records

Those are pure basketball criteria that covers all the bases, aka level of domination and also brand of ball, teammate fits/development and team ceiling

Otoh, most people's criteria look to Skip Bayless by using dumb media awards or even dumber - longevity crap

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 01:32 PM
:roll:

ShawkFactory
06-09-2022, 02:12 PM
As a person that strives for integrity

Nice

3ba11
06-09-2022, 02:20 PM
Nice

What's your criteria for top 10

I bet you don't have any (no integrity)

:confusedshrug:

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 02:21 PM

Whats your criteria for someone being the overrated player ever to top 5 GOAT within a few months?

3ba11
06-09-2022, 02:24 PM
Whats your criteria for someone being the overrated player ever to top 5 GOAT within a few months?

Realizing that said player infact fulfills your top 10 criteria

Call it an oversight... But that's why people with integrity set up the criteria to begin with.. to catch oversights...

Otoh, people without integrity don't mind errors and prefer to just lie then set up criteria

ShawkFactory
06-09-2022, 02:24 PM

There's lot of them. Sustained dominance amongst peers is a good one. Being better than everyone else in your time is as well.

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 02:25 PM
Realizing that said player infact fulfills your top 10 criteria

Call it an oversight

You misspelled retardation.

3ba11
06-09-2022, 02:26 PM
You misspelled retardation.

that's why people with integrity set up the criteria to begin with.. to catch oversights...

Otoh, people without integrity don't mind errors and prefer to just lie then set up criteria

ShawkFactory
06-09-2022, 02:27 PM
that's why people with integrity set up the criteria to begin with.. to catch oversights...

Hmmmm

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 02:29 PM

No. People without integrity create arguments based on cherry-picked criteria so that nothing else can be argued against it. It's like trying to beat someone on a boardgame where they created the rules and can manipulate them as needed. That's you in a nutshell.

The best food ever has Pepperoni, Cheese, Tomato Sauce, and crust. I've set the criteria. Now argue for another food based on my criteria.

3ba11
06-09-2022, 02:40 PM
No. People without integrity create arguments based on cherry-picked criteria so that nothing else can be argued against it. It's like trying to beat someone on a boardgame where they created the rules and can manipulate them as needed. That's you in a nutshell.

The best food ever has Pepperoni, Cheese, Tomato Sauce, and crust. I've set the criteria. Now argue for another food based on my criteria.

Defeating maximum defensive attention is a tenet of basketball

If you can't do it, then you're inferior to someone who can

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 02:50 PM
Defeating maximum defensive attention is a tenet of basketball

If you can't do it, then you're inferior to someone who can

Per your criteria.

1987_Lakers
06-09-2022, 02:59 PM

It reminds me of when Skip Bayless always shitted on Kawhi when he left the Spurs then became his #1 fan once he signed with the Clippers. This had everything to do with LeBron being on the Lakers, he and as well as everyone thought the Clippers & the Lakers would be this big rivalry and his hate for LeBron made him a "Kawhi fan". All agenda based.

3ba11
06-09-2022, 03:00 PM
Per your criteria.

Per any criteria

What's a better criteria than being able to defeat max defensive attention and also knowing how to win (organic, aka teammate fits/brand)... And having the highest team ceilings/Finals records

What's a better criteria than that?... Media awards?... Playing at a lower level for longer (longevity)??..

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 03:29 PM
Per any criteria

What's a better criteria than being able to defeat max defensive attention and also knowing how to win (organic, aka teammate fits/brand)... And having the highest team ceilings/Finals records

What's a better criteria than that?... Media awards?... Playing at a lower level for longer (longevity)??..

Per your criteria. I don't care what your criteria is, as long as you recognize that its YOUR criteria, not THE criteria. Just the very term 'defeating maximum attention' is your own specific terminology and as Shawfactory said, not only did you create that term, you're singlehandedly making up the rules applicable to said term ( outscoring 2nd option by 10ppg or more). Then acting like that's the only way to measure these things.

For a normal person it would just be a matter of arrogance and placing too much weight on your own subjective opinion. In your case, I'm not sure why you aren't behind padded walls. This isn't normal.

3ba11
06-09-2022, 03:37 PM
Per your criteria. I don't care what your criteria is, as long as you recognize that its YOUR criteria, not THE criteria. Just the very term 'defeating maximum attention' is your own specific terminology and as Shawfactory said, not only did you create that term, you're singlehandedly making up the rules applicable to said term ( outscoring 2nd option by 10ppg or more). Then acting like that's the only way to measure these things.

For a normal person it would just be a matter of arrogance and placing too much weight on your own subjective opinion. In your case, I'm not sure why you aren't behind padded walls. This isn't normal.

it's THE criteria because there's no superior offensive criteria than defeating maximum defensive attention

And knowing how to win is also the top criteria (organic) because anyone can be a talent-based winner (team-hopper.. all-star team strategy).

And of course - team ceiling is the ultimate test of greatness (Finals record)

It's like saying the sky is blue - your response is "that's YOUR criteria" lol... Nope - it's the reality

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 03:39 PM
It's THE criteria because there's no superior offensive criteria than defeating maximum defensive attention?

it's THE criteria because there's no superior offensive criteria than defeating maximum defensive attention

And knowing how to win is also the top criteria (organic) because anyone can be a talent-based winner (team-hopper.. all-star team strategy).

And of course - team ceiling is the ultimate test of greatness (Finals record)

It's like saying the sky is blue - your response is "that's YOUR criteria" lol... Nope - it's the reality

Nope, yours. You set the criteria, and the terms for the criteria. Yours, no matter how often you repeat yourself and act dumb to it. I could turn around and say you need minimum 27/7/7 averages to be considered for GOAT, and by doing so I eliminate whoever doesn't meet that. Which is exactly what you're doing.

The sky is blue is also a dumb analogy because that's an objective fact( except when it's gray). You're trying to take your own cherrypicked rationale and trying to pass it off as the objectively factual way to determine an arbitrary thing- the GOAT. The GOAT conversation takes mamy things into consideration and everyone will argue it based on what they value.

3ba11
06-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Nope, yours. You set the criteria, and the terms for the criteria. Yours, no matter how often you repeat yourself and act dumb to it.

Defeating maximum defensive attention is the top offensive capability

Just like the sky is blue

Imagine trying to argue that someone is goat when they CAN'T defeat maximum defensive attention

You're a joke

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 03:45 PM
Defeating maximum defensive attention is the top offensive capability

Just like the sky is blue

Imagine trying to argue that someone is goat when they CAN'T defeat maximum defensive attention

You're a joke

No. I can say averaging 9 assists and scoring at least 27ppg is the top offensive capability. I just made that criteria up.

Just like the grass is green

You're a bitch

3ba11
06-09-2022, 04:06 PM
No. I can say averaging 9 assists and scoring at least 27ppg is the top offensive capability. I just made that criteria up.

Just like the grass is green

You're a bitch

Jordan averaged 33/8/8 or 31/11 in the Finals

So he fulfills your criteria - now how about Lebron's carry-jobs of bed-wetting teammates against good teams or defeating maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load in Finals)?

When did Lebron win without scoring help - when did he win without juggernaut elite scorers at sidekick?

In addition to needing more scoring help, Lebron also needs more passing help because Wade, Kyrie, Westbrook and Rondo averaged more assist than Pippen

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 04:09 PM
Jordan averaged 33/8/8 or 31/11 in the Finals

So he fulfills your criteria - now how about Lebron's carry-jobs of bed-wetting teammates against good teams or defeating maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load in Finals)?

'Sample size'

28/7 career playoff stats. 27/7 career season stats. Minimum 27/7 career and playoff averages, not cherrypicked series. Jordan doesn't fulfill my criteria.

The sky is blue

You're a joke

Bye.

3ba11
06-09-2022, 04:18 PM
'Sample size'

28/7 career playoff stats. 27/7 career season stats. Minimum 27/7 career and playoff averages, not cherrypicked series. Jordan doesn't fulfill my criteria.

The sky is blue

You're a joke

Bye.

And yet he can't defeat maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load in Finals) or carry bed-wetting teammates over top 5 SRS teams (no carry-jobs against good teams)

:facepalm:

He's also #1 all-time in turnovers but only averages 1-2 more assists than Jordan and 5 less points with less efficiency per possession.

Yikes

There's never been a turnover machine that averaged 5 less points on weaker efficiency that was considered comparable

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 04:22 PM
And yet he can't defeat maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load in Finals) or carry bed-wetting teammates over top 5 SRS teams (no carry-jobs against good teams)

:facepalm:

He's also #1 all-time in turnovers but only averages 1-2 more assists than Jordan and 5 less points with less efficiency per possession.

Yikes

There's never been a turnover machine that averaged 5 less points on weaker efficiency that was considered comparable

27/7 career stats for season and playoff. Minimum 200 games. THE best measure of offensive capibility because I said so, and the sky is blue

Cry some moar, bitch

3ba11
06-09-2022, 04:26 PM
27/7 career stats for season and playoff. Minimum 200 games. THE best measure of offensive capibility because I said so, and the sky is blue

Cry some moar, bitch

And yet he needs more scoring and passing help than Jordan to win MUCH LESS

He had more scoring and passing help but only won 4 rings, so how much help would he need to win 6 rings???

It would be take several Dream Teams and a couple lifetimes to get that shit brand of ball to 6 rings.. :oldlol:

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 04:32 PM
And yet he needs more scoring and passing help than Jordan to win MUCH LESS

He had more scoring and passing help but only won 4 rings, so how much help would he need to win 6 rings???

It would be take several Dream Teams and a couple lifetimes to get that shit brand of ball to 6 rings.. :oldlol:

MJ was 1-9 until....

https://i.postimg.cc/wBLQqPp4/AlongCameScottie.jpg

The Bulls owe the GOAT brand to Mr. Scot Pippen. :applause:

3ba11
06-09-2022, 06:00 PM

MJ was 1-9 until....

The Bulls owe the GOAT brand to Mr. Scot Pippen. :applause:

Jordan.... no pip no chip

Lebron.... no multiple pip's or guys much better than pip, no chip

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 06:05 PM
Jordan.... no pip no chip

Lebron.... no multiple pip's or guys much better than pip, no chip

Ball dominant Jordan ball was 1-9 until Scot Pippen emerged and thus the GOAT brand was established

Lebron...won with different players and coaches

MJ... no Pip, no chip. No Phil, you know the drill :applause::applause:

3ba11
06-09-2022, 06:10 PM
Ball dominant Jordan ball was 1-9 until Scot Pippen emerged and thus the GOAT brand was established

Lebron...won with different players and coaches

MJ... no Pip, no chip. No Phil, you know the drill :applause::applause:

Lebron needed more Pippen's and better Pippen's

So you have no point

Lebron needed more than Pippen

And dumb pic

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 06:16 PM
Lebron needed more Pippen's and better Pippen's

So you have no point

Lebron needed more than Pippen

And dumb pic

Lebron was capable of winning with different players and coaches.

So you have no point

MJ didn't win outside of Pippen and Phil, and didn't come paricularly close

Along came......

3ba11
06-09-2022, 06:24 PM
Lebron was capable of winning with different players and coaches.

So you have no point

MJ didn't win outside of Pippen and Phil, and didn't come paricularly close

Along came......

Lebron hand-picked the preseason favorite from 11-16' (talent favorite) - Year 1 favorites are the easiest path possible and easier than building favorite status over many years..

Ultimately, a bad brand of ball reduced these preseason favorites to Finals underdog or loser every year (6 straight years)..

So Lebron is the best example in history of a shit brand causing favored talent to underachieve

Phoenix
06-09-2022, 06:44 PM
Lebron hand-picked the preseason favorite from 11-16' (talent favorite) - Year 1 favorites are the easiest path possible and easier than building favorite status over many years..

Ultimately, a bad brand of ball reduced these preseason favorites to Finals underdog or loser every year (6 straight years)..

So Lebron is the best example in history of a shit brand causing favored talent to underachieve

He's also the best example of not having every single one of his champiosnhips tethered to one specific player and coach. Could he have won with a different player and coach? Sure, but he didn't thus...

Along came....

Shooter
06-09-2022, 08:08 PM
So you've said.

3ba11
06-09-2022, 09:33 PM
He's also the best example of not having every single one of his champiosnhips tethered to one specific player and coach. Could he have won with a different player and coach? Sure, but he didn't thus...

Along came....

Lebron had more supporting talent and yielded weaker teams (4 rings, no 3-peats, and perennial Finals underdog or loser with the preseason favorite)

There's no debate - it was fake from the beginning

red1
06-09-2022, 10:06 PM
steve kerr himself put lebron above kd and curry after beating the cavs for the 3rd time in 2018. this one being a sweep.

so steve kerr swept the cavs and said lebron was the best in the world.

so that literally confirms that lebron was the best player in 8 nba finals (2012-2018, 2020)

that's 8 confirmed rings playing against the weaker teams of the 90's. these are literal facts.

its over bitch. at this point you just confirm your mental illness every time you call a 4 time finals MVP a loser.

there's only one loser in this equation. I enjoy trolling you because I get to relive all of the good times the last decade or so :oldlol:

Phoenix
06-10-2022, 07:32 AM
Lebron had more supporting talent and yielded weaker teams (4 rings, no 3-peats, and perennial Finals underdog or loser with the preseason favorite)

There's no debate - it was fake from the beginning

So you've said.

Wally450
06-10-2022, 09:11 AM
I'm convinced 3ball is a bot at this point.

StrongLurk
06-10-2022, 09:55 PM
OP is mentally deranged and literally can't stop thinking about Lebron...ever. It's actually insane.

Lebron will be fifty years old and long retired...and OP will legit still be making these same threads.