PDA

View Full Version : Draymond gives the Celtics bulletin board material by saying there is no comparison

Mask the Embiid
06-16-2022, 10:48 AM
between gearing up to play a lebron james team and playing this Celtics team...

Why cant he just keep his fat fking mouth shut when he does the least on the team (statistically wise)? Why does donkey talk the most sht when steph is the one who has to back it up.... You didnt see ron harper running his fking mouth in the middle of series.... Why motivate them u fat headed brandon bass looking bch! just shut ur fking mouth and play the game then talk shit after game 6 when the series is over.....

the only peeople who can talk sht during this series while it is going on is wiggins and curry....

Mask the Embiid
06-16-2022, 10:53 AM
The Celtics are right there....on the brink of giving up and being eliminated....WHY TALK!? They are almost out...they are on the edge of the ring...one foot out.....WHY OPEN YOUR MOUTH DONKEY!???? HOW MANY RINGS DO U HAVE TO COST THE WARRIORS TIL YOU JUST SHUT THE FK UP DONKEY????

RRR3
06-16-2022, 11:08 AM
OP’s meltdown if the Celtics win will be incredible. Hope it happens

Wally450
06-16-2022, 11:20 AM
OP’s meltdown if the Celtics win will be incredible. Hope it happens

Got lots of receipts to bump in the game thread if they Celtics win game 6.

3ba11
06-16-2022, 11:26 AM
5 stars

I think Draymond is one of America's great grifts

AlternativeAcc.
06-16-2022, 11:34 AM
5 stars

I think Draymond is one of America's great grifts

Whyd you lie about mods stealing your account

Man up

FilmyCogTurner
06-16-2022, 11:35 AM
I don't understand why Boston has figured out that they need to cut the head off the Drake... Draymond-snake.

Last game I was fully expecting Horford to lay his ass out... sure, he doesn't want to do it but at this point it's completely necessary to win the series. No on the Horford? Okay, bully Draymond back by committee. Entire team effort of hard fouls and tons of physical play with being up in his shirt. There's no choice anymore - he is single handedly bullying the entire Celtics team and it's ****ing working beautifully.

hold this L
06-16-2022, 11:41 AM
It's annoying that he's been talking shit all this time trying to amp up opponents in every round. Wish he would stop, but it's not happening at this point... :facepalm

ImKobe
06-16-2022, 03:03 PM
I'm fine with Dray talking his shit. Celtics don't need bulletin board material to show up in an elimination game, they did just fine in previous rounds. They're going to play hard regardless of what anyone says about them. And Dray is right, 2015-18 Bran is much better than anyone on the Celtics and I don't see why anyone would have an issue with that.