PDA

View Full Version : Bron Fam, it has begun...

sportjames23
06-17-2022, 12:46 AM
Sports media is in the process of putting Steph Curry over Lebron on the All Time list...and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Ya'll spent years waging the GOAT War against MJ and Kobe, and now a new war is has come: Chef Curry has entered the chat.

Get ya popcorn ready as ESPN and Fox Sports move Curry in front of Lebron.

All this could have been avoided. The Bron Fam could have allied itself with the Kobe/MJ Fam, but you chose violence.

And we responded in kind. The war was won by the Kobe/MJ Fam as you sued for peace. We were merciful and left you with your dignity.

But, relations between our families could not be mended. Now, ya'll are all alone against the horde. And it's gonna be ugly.

May God have mercy on your souls.

1987_Lakers
06-17-2022, 12:48 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/wTqLqW76/SportJamesOwned.png

SATAN
06-17-2022, 12:52 AM
This thread is an attempt to be funny. Unfortunately for OP it isn't though. :lol

Mr. Jabbar
06-17-2022, 12:56 AM
One of the greatest threads I've seen here during the last 2 years.

All this could have been avoided. The Bron Fam could have allied itself with the Kobe/MJ Fam, but you chose violence.

This quote is gold.

But yes, the Kobe/Jordan familia spared lebrons familia's life with a cruel masterplan in mind. To be eaten by mainstream media. Alive.

CelticBaller
06-17-2022, 12:57 AM
1 FMVP and suddenly Curry is better than Bron?

Bruh how about he makes the top 10 first

Taurus
06-17-2022, 01:00 AM
Bron is top 3

Curry is top 10

Anyways no Warriors fan gives a shit, we just won the championship

hold this L
06-17-2022, 01:08 AM
Bron is top 3

Curry is top 10

Anyways no Warriors fan gives a shit, we just won the championship

This, on every level

1987_Lakers
06-17-2022, 01:10 AM
Damn, not even true Warriors' fans can get behind this shitty agenda.

coastalmarker99
06-17-2022, 01:32 AM
I love Curry and I was rooting for him hard during this entire season.

But if you placed Curry in Lebron's shoes in 2015 with him having to go up against a fully healthy Cavs team while he was missing both Klay and Green.

I don't think he even takes a single game let alone the two Lebron got.

You can not make a case for Steph being better than Lebron Alltime despite beating him.

As Lebron was easily the superior player in four of their finals matchups.

It would be like people trying to argue IT over Jordan due to the Pistons owning the Bulls

red1
06-17-2022, 01:55 AM

But if you placed Curry in Lebron's shoes in 2015 with him having to go up against a fully healthy Cavs team while he was missing both Klay and Green.

You can not make a case for Steph being better than Lebron Alltime despite beating him.

It would be like people trying to argue IT over Jordan due to the Pistons owning the Bulls

exactly. dude kerr - curry's own coach and curry's biggest fan outside of the curry family - kerr himself put lebron over kd and curry right after the warriors SWEPT the cavs in 2018.

LOL.

Sulico
06-17-2022, 02:16 AM

Steph Curry never been swept and never will be. Especially not against Cavs.

SpaceJam
06-17-2022, 02:18 AM
Curry just passed Kobe

SATAN
06-17-2022, 02:24 AM
exactly. dude kerr - curry's own coach and curry's biggest fan outside of the curry family - kerr himself put lebron over kd and curry right after the warriors SWEPT the cavs in 2018.

LOL.

OP doesn't care about the opinions of someone like Steve Kerr (who played with Michael Jordan). He cares about the opinions of Skip Bayless (who averaged 1.4 points per game in highschool before resorting to sucking off the most popular basketball player for column money and then further resorting to becoming a literally pathetic sellout troll for tv money).

:biggums:

ImKobe
06-17-2022, 02:29 AM
I warned y'all Bran stans about this for a while man. Steph's the new golden boy and now he has the rings to match and it's only a matter of time before the media stops caring about your favorite player. It happened to Kobe in the mid 2010s and it's already happening to Bran as well. Steph's far more likeable and more marketable, so this is inevitable.

SATAN
06-17-2022, 02:36 AM
I warned y'all Bran stans about this for a while man. Steph's the new golden boy and now he has the rings to match and it's only a matter of time before the media stops caring about your favorite player. It happened to Kobe in the mid 2010s and it's already happening to Bran as well. Steph's far more likeable and more marketable, so this is inevitable.

I don't see it changing until he's gone tbh. They love the controversy. 1 tweet and they got something to talk about again.

ImKobe
06-17-2022, 02:44 AM
I don't see it changing until he's gone tbh. They love the controversy. 1 tweet and they got something to talk about again.

Maybe not this year, but the seeds have already been planted.

1987_Lakers
06-17-2022, 02:48 AM

This, LeBron got more attention than any other player this year at age 37, has that ever been done? This forum is in particular is obsessed with him

Axe
06-17-2022, 03:03 AM
This, LeBron got more attention than any other player this year at age 37, has that ever been done? This forum is in particular is obsessed with him
Seems legit every year, even with a different team ending up winning a title.

TheGoatest
06-17-2022, 04:05 AM

Damn, 1st reply slays are always the best. :oldlol:

aj1987
06-17-2022, 05:54 AM

I'll bet you $10,000 that there's ZERO percent chance of these major media outlets ranking Steph over Curry. Heck, even dropping LeBron out of their their top 3.

nayte
06-17-2022, 05:57 AM
Ranking Steph over curry will be hard but you never know.lol.
Sorry couldn't help myself

Spurs m8
06-17-2022, 06:19 AM
I'll bet you $10,000 that there's ZERO percent chance of these major media outlets ranking Steph over Curry. Heck, even dropping LeBron out of their their top 3.

Fuming

TheGoatest
06-17-2022, 06:27 AM

They're obviously not putting Curry anywhere near LeBron's GOATness. At best/worst, they're discussing whether Curry cracks top 10.
LeBron Vs Curry is only a "discussion" among internet troll alts.

ArbitraryWater
06-17-2022, 06:28 AM
Sports media is in the process of putting Steph Curry over Lebron on the All Time list...and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Ya'll spent years waging the GOAT War against MJ and Kobe, and now a new war is has come: Chef Curry has entered the chat.

Get ya popcorn ready as ESPN and Fox Sports move Curry in front of Lebron.

And we responded in kind. The war was won by the Kobe/MJ Fam as you sued for peace. We were merciful and left you with your dignity.

But, relations between our families could not be mended. Now, ya'll are all alone against the horde. And it's gonna be ugly.

May God have mercy on your souls.

sure it is :oldlol::oldlol:

aj1987
06-17-2022, 06:28 AM
Fuming

Aww! Mommy didn't change your diaper, you little ***? :(

SATAN
06-17-2022, 07:12 AM
Aww! Mommy didn't change your diaper, you little ***? :(

Diaper m8 :lol

nayte
06-17-2022, 07:14 AM
I don't have Twitter etc but is this real. Are they doing this?

Shooter
06-17-2022, 07:57 AM
Silence

https://i.postimg.cc/wTqLqW76/SportJamesOwned.png[

nayte
06-17-2022, 08:18 AM
Ayee. Another one who has it saved lol

sdot_thadon
06-17-2022, 08:27 AM
What a banger of a thread, must be the offseason....

LeCola
06-17-2022, 08:50 AM
Nba is a product and media makes money while selling it.

Superstars are biggest assets for marketing.

Media used to compare Kobe with Jordan for just increasing the value of their product. However, Kobe was only a top 10 player.

Then they compared another top 10 player, Lebron, for same reason.

Now, sure they can do same for Curry.

Shogon
06-17-2022, 08:55 AM
Sports media is in the process of putting Steph Curry over Lebron on the All Time list.

No, no they're not.

If the Warriors get 6 rings, you might start to hear that talk.

8Ball
06-17-2022, 10:02 AM

Lol