PDA

View Full Version : Damn homie… a week ago you was the man homie… wtf happened to you Boston?

Mask the Embiid
06-17-2022, 12:50 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/0yWd2KjJ/177-BBE5-E-674-C-43-C7-AFE9-0-B1-B16-C0-FECB.gif

AirBonner
06-17-2022, 12:50 AM
The finals is something Embiid will never experience

Axe
06-17-2022, 12:51 AM
The finals is something Embiid will never experience
2nd round fodder at best

SATAN
06-17-2022, 12:54 AM
Are you sure this is a good idea, OP? You know Boston are gonna whoop Philly next playoffs if Boston gets #1 seed...

Spurs m8
06-17-2022, 02:20 AM
Wheres Embiid?

bdonovan
06-17-2022, 09:26 AM
Boston missed a chance to play smothering defense in Game 6. That was the only hope.

Watch the Raptors-Warriors finals from a few years ago. The only reason Raptors had a chance was they were ALWAYS up in the Warriors face, blocking passing lanes. They had high intensity and some favorable officiating which let them get away with illegal plays (like Van Vleet's hand-checking of Curry which DID impede progress) but the point is: they pushed it as far as the refs would let them. The Celtics didn't even try.

I'm re-watching the game and you can't just play D straight up against GSW. You have to push the envelope and make them feel uncomfortable. Sometimes, the Warriors crack under that pressure and keep turning the ball over.

The Celtics are a good defensive team with their athleticism but they need to learn further about truly pressing the other team. The Playoffs LETS you play even harder defense and get away with it- it seems they don't have enough experience or the coach doesn't- and didn't take the D as far as they could.

Raptors put on a clinic on how to slow the Warriors down. Other teams are shooting themselves in the foot by not reviewing it when playing the Warriors playoff time.

Shogon
06-17-2022, 09:32 AM
a bunch of trash

Is this a joke? The only reason the Raptors had a chance is because 2 of the 3 best Warriors players were injured. lol.

That Raptors title also only came because of the luckiest shot in NBA history that ITSELF ONLY HAPPENED due refs not calling a massive travel in the previous round.

That Raptors title is the most garbage title I can remember.