PDA

View Full Version : Warriors just won a ring and yet 5 of the 1st 6 topics I see are about lebron

Im so nba'd out
06-17-2022, 07:28 AM
Y’all told me “LeBarry” was irrelevant. Looks like you boys just couldn’t help but to mention your late night snack (LeCrunch) after the warriors ring ceremony….you just couldn’t help yourselves could you :oldlol:. You just had to have one more bite

nayte
06-17-2022, 07:33 AM
Really I don't see that?

TheGoatest
06-17-2022, 07:49 AM
Just like after the 2019 and 2021 championships. :oldlol:
LeBron forever rules this forum.

Shooter
06-17-2022, 07:53 AM
Y’all told me “LeBarry” was irrelevant. Looks like you boys just couldn’t help but to mention your late night snack (LeCrunch) after the warriors ring ceremony….you just couldn’t help yourselves could you :oldlol:. You just had to have one more bite

:lol :roll:

sdot_thadon
06-17-2022, 08:29 AM
Need to rename this place inside Lebron.

Gohan
06-17-2022, 08:59 AM
Need to rename this place inside Lebron.

He has a ******?:banana:

SouBeachTalents
06-17-2022, 09:04 AM
The sad thing is this is what's going to happen at the conclusion of literally every season going forward :lol Doesn't matter who ends up winning, KD, Giannis, Kawhi, Jokic, Luka etc., the main conversation at the end of the Finals will be either that player has surpassed LeBron all time, or he had a more impressive playoff run, or he won with a weaker supporting cast. Guaranteed, every champion for at least the rest of the 2020's, this is going to happen.

Shogon
06-17-2022, 09:08 AM
The sad thing is this is what's going to happen at the conclusion of literally every season going forward :lol Doesn't matter who ends up winning, KD, Giannis, Kawhi, Jokic, Luka etc., the main conversation at the end of the Finals will be either that player has surpassed LeBron all time, or he had a more impressive playoff run, or he won with a weaker supporting cast. Guaranteed, every champion for at least the rest of the 2020's, this is going to happen.

It won't go on that long... well it really depends on how long LeBron keeps playing. LeBron could be playing at 42 and a shell of himself and people would use that as "proof" that he sucks. He can't handle it in the West, etc... you know the stupidity that's already been uttered here.

LeBron will get talked about for years to come, but I think we'll all be surprised just how fast people move on once he retires. Once the guys that he was playing against at his peak stop being relevant (Curry, Durant, Kawhi), the discussion is all but dried up at that point.