PDA

View Full Version : Draymond Green calls ex player commentators "coons" on his podcast

Shogon
06-17-2022, 09:46 AM
https://youtu.be/fwdCBA7Z0Vc?t=1856

I wonder if anything will come of it, I doubt it though. lol.

LAL
06-17-2022, 09:55 AM
Klutch = Ghetto trash

I bet he got that from his buddy lebron.

We're stuck with these toxic idiots for many years to come.

meat
06-17-2022, 10:26 AM
Draymond is not white. Why would anything happen?

outofstomach
06-17-2022, 10:30 AM
are there even any black people on this site? i see a lot of casual racism and dated talking points about African Americans around here

FultzNationRISE
06-17-2022, 10:31 AM
Lol.

For those wondering, the term originates from the old Federalist party in early America. The raccoon was adopted as a party symbol because of it’s association with intelligence. Federalists typically held views “favorable” (on a superficial level, anyway) to blacks, which perturbed many of the party’s opponents. Critics began to call blacks themselves “coons” in reference to their connection with the Federalist party.

Nothing in the name is inherently derisive, just one of those terms that has come to sound offensive bc of HOW it’s said.

Anyway Id much rather hear a coon broadcast than, say, a buffoon like Dray, but thats just me. Hes of course entitled to his own opinion on the matter.

meat
06-17-2022, 10:35 AM
are there even any black people on this site? i see a lot of casual racism and dated talking points about African Americans around here

This site is accessible around the world. What about the rest of the black people? Why American?

meat
06-17-2022, 10:40 AM

Oh and I guess youre kinda new? I can't really figure it out. It's about 10 guys. There's a Phillpino guy. A guy who insists he dunked on Zach Randolph. Some guy who lives in a shitty apartment with a bunch of drugs and guns. Multiple gay men who love either Kobe or Jordan or Lebron.

meat
06-17-2022, 10:44 AM
Another guy who busts out his thesaurus and uses big words. then you got 3 ball and k blaze who are just obsessed with arguing using walls of text. I'm sure they are proud of themselves. Took a lot of effort .... just to eventually vanish into the ether. To be forgotten forever. They could be using all that energy towards something more productive.

Shooter
06-17-2022, 10:46 AM
Klutch = Ghetto trash

I say that about you all the time.

outofstomach
06-17-2022, 11:04 AM
This site is accessible around the world. What about the rest of the black people? Why American?

that’s usually what the talk is about around here

like ya know the whole 5/32 (or the whatever statistic about black people in the U.S make up 2% of the population 50% of the crime etc) talking about how they’re ghetto and how most rap music is garbage trite in exchange for milquetoast dad rock etc, it’s pretty corny and outdated :lol

just lots of rehearsed qanon and republitard talking points around here

outofstomach
06-17-2022, 11:05 AM
Oh and I guess youre kinda new? I can't really figure it out. It's about 10 guys. There's a Phillpino guy. A guy who insists he dunked on Zach Randolph. Some guy who lives in a shitty apartment with a bunch of drugs and guns. Multiple gay men who love either Kobe or Jordan or Lebron.
ive been lurking this site since i was a freshman in high school, i was just wondering if there’s actually any black people on this site

because the premise of this thread itself such as draymond using the word “coon” = controversy is strange within itself, black people can use that term :lol

SATAN
06-17-2022, 11:36 AM

From my observation most of them stopped posting here as the site has quite a few racist scumbags who often belittle those with colored skin. These posters should be premabanned btw.

*Come to think of it, they belittle anyone they know is right about anything. They are the downfall of society.

red1
06-17-2022, 11:38 AM

they're all just virgin kids. they wouldnt say anything in person, we already know that.

red1
06-17-2022, 11:38 AM
FYI dray's not wrong. you have to perform and pander for an audience if you're in the media.

its kinda the job.

fsvr54
06-17-2022, 01:26 PM
Much better analysts than his bitch ass. Draymond is a big as a punk as it gets.

WhiteKyrie
06-17-2022, 01:38 PM
Klutch = Ghetto trash

Obviously. Black community is stupid as hell with the colorism and racism and tribalism. So One can’t formulate our own thoughts, they have to cosign everybody else’s thought that shares the same skin color of them or they’re harassed and called a coon? Pathetic.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-17-2022, 02:19 PM
Nothing comes out of it cuz he sounds ignorant. And I like Dray...

criticism =/= cooning