PDA

View Full Version : Was This The Weakest Title Run in History???

AlternativeAcc.
06-17-2022, 11:07 AM
Garbage 1 star nuggets
Garbage 0 star grizzlies
Garbage 1 star Mavs

Horrifically garbage hustle team Celtics whose best player put up like 19ppg on 30% shooting :roll:

Warriors have 4 players better than the Celtics best player.

This is literally the weakest ring in sports history

SouBeachTalents
06-17-2022, 11:09 AM
Garbage 1 star nuggets
Garbage 0 star grizzlies
Garbage 1 star Mavs

Horrifically garbage hustle team Celtics whose best player put up like 19ppg on 30% shooting :roll:

Isn't that the team that swept KD and made him have the worst series of his career?

1987_Lakers
06-17-2022, 11:11 AM
1989 Pistons
2015 Warriors

Clearly easier runs.

Shogon
06-17-2022, 11:11 AM
I mean obviously you're trolling and obviously you know Steph is better than you pretend he is, but my question is why does it matter that much?

What is it about his existence that triggers you into trolling this hard for this long? Who cares?

AlternativeAcc.
06-17-2022, 11:12 AM
Isn't that the team that swept KD and made him have the worst series of his career?

Yes

Durant had his worst series ever and was carrying a much bigger burden. The Nets team had no business making the playoffs

But durant was shit and there's no excuses. Celtics are trash... they're a hustle team that got lucky

I bet nets win that series if durant doesn't **** up game 1... Celtics just rode the momentum

AlternativeAcc.
06-17-2022, 11:14 AM
I mean obviously you're trolling and obviously you know Steph is better than you pretend he is, but my question is why does it matter that much?

What is it about his existence that triggers you into trolling this hard for this long? Who cares?

He's one dimensional

I hate one dimensional players

tontoz
06-17-2022, 11:15 AM
This is the same clown that made far more posts than anyone in the Finals thread even though he isn't a fan of either team. Desperate troll melting down.

AlternativeAcc.
06-17-2022, 11:16 AM
This is the same clown that made far more posts than anyone in the Finals thread even though he isn't a fan of either team. Desperate troll melting down.

Because I respect the integrity of competition?

Warriors had the easiest path ever and are getting praised for it... thats super weak

tontoz
06-17-2022, 11:18 AM
Because I respect the integrity of competition?

Warriors had the easiest path ever and are getting praised for it... thats super weak

They didn't face a losing team in any round (like the Lakers did in the bubble) or a broken down team in the Finals (like the Lakers did in the bubble).

They beat 3 50+ win teams and a 48 win team.

AlternativeAcc.
06-17-2022, 11:23 AM
They didn't face a losing team in any round (like the Lakers did in the bubble) or a broken down team in the Finals (like the Lakers did in the bubble).

They beat 3 50+ win teams and a 48 win team.

They beat a bunch of injured hustle teams with no talent

Sorry that's not impressive when you have 4 all stars

SATAN
06-17-2022, 11:24 AM
It's overrated so far...That's all I'm going to say. Not often I agree with Skip.

tontoz
06-17-2022, 11:30 AM
They beat a bunch of injured hustle teams with no talent

Sorry that's not impressive when you have 4 all stars

LOL if they had no talent then why did they win so many games while the Lakers only won 33?

Russ has more accolades than all of Stephs teammates combined. So does AD. So does Dwight. So does Melo.

33-49

999Guy
06-17-2022, 11:34 AM
Shitty ass season.

It would’ve been way harder for them to win in 19 or 20.

Where LeBron, Kawhi, Harden, AD are all in prime. And you got demons like Jokic, Giannis, Butler and Embiid who get treated like just other decent guys in the league at the time.

red1
06-17-2022, 11:35 AM
nah it was legit

celtics werent ready for the finals but they definitely earned their way there. that eastern conference was a gauntlet.

Baller789
06-17-2022, 11:38 AM
Does the OP have the weakest brain of all time?

red1
06-17-2022, 11:51 AM
What’s bad is you get the exact same level of discussion from the pro trolls paid millions:

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2206172116380350.jpeg

:oldlol:

we could do their job.

hold this L
06-17-2022, 11:51 AM
Here comes the MELTDOWNSSS

999Guy
06-17-2022, 11:53 AM
nah it was legit

celtics werent ready for the finals but they definitely earned their way there. that eastern conference was a gauntlet.

Jimmy Butler and the most average Miami team around him?

Embiid and James Hardens older brother? Surrounded by averageness? Kevin Durant looking more like an 80’s crackhead than ever physically surrounded by the apocalypto cast of midget warriors?

And Giannis plus…the same core but old as hell and injured with guys they signed using stingy cap practices x

Kawhi used to play on a team that would 60 games without him. And he struggled to beat teams like Philly that had Butler, AND the entire core of the process Sixers.

And Giannis literally got to play with 3 good starting point guards at once(Bledsoe, Hill, Brogdon) plus a young Lopez and Middleton.

This year stunk.

The MVP played next to bums I can’t even talk about like the other because who knows them? Facu? Bones Hyland? The dunk contest dude?

Just stop. This year sucked. But it was supposed to. The old blood is dying. Transition year.

zeerghit
06-17-2022, 12:26 PM
this finals, was one of the best individual performances, top 10 atleast, the carry job Curry did is fcking nuts

red1
06-17-2022, 12:28 PM
Jimmy Butler and the most average Miami team around him?

Embiid and James Hardens older brother? Surrounded by averageness? Kevin Durant looking more like an 80’s crackhead than ever physically surrounded by the apocalypto cast of midget warriors?

And Giannis plus…the same core but old as hell and injured with guys they signed using stingy cap practices x

Kawhi used to play on a team that would 60 games without him. And he struggled to beat teams like Philly that had Butler, AND the entire core of the process Sixers.

And Giannis literally got to play with 3 good starting point guards at once(Bledsoe, Hill, Brogdon) plus a young Lopez and Middleton.

This year stunk.

The MVP played next to bums I can’t even talk about like the other because who knows them? Facu? Bones Hyland? The dunk contest dude?

Just stop. This year sucked. But it was supposed to. The old blood is dying. Transition year.

ehh we dont have to hate just because it would have been another easy ring for lebron if AD wasn't a fragile dove.

just congratulate the warriors fans and move on.

red1
06-17-2022, 12:28 PM
this finals, was one of the best individual performances, top 10 atleast, the carry job Curry did is fcking nuts

he really was incredible. I think it was game 4 - that was a show.

zeerghit
06-17-2022, 12:30 PM
he really was incredible. I think it was game 4 - that was a show.

raptors fans always knows game:applause:

zeerghit
06-17-2022, 12:33 PM

i cant post normal english anymore..

WhiteKyrie
06-17-2022, 12:40 PM
Still more competitive than the East from 2012 - 2018.

Nuggets were going to beat Golden State if Ja didn’t get injured. He was dog walking Steph, GPJR, Poole and the Warriors.

red1
06-17-2022, 12:42 PM

its a high IQ fanbase

WhiteKyrie
06-17-2022, 12:49 PM

They’re literally the most disgusting franchises fan base in sports, you’re talking about the fan base that literally cheered for an all-time great top 15 player ever, when he visibly tore his Achilles’ tendon. Scumbag fan base, and country. Go eat your nasty gravy fries and stick to hockey

red1
06-17-2022, 12:52 PM
They’re literally the most disgusting franchises fan base in sports, you’re talking about the fan base that literally cheered for an all-time great top 15 player ever, when he visibly tore his Achilles’ tendon. Scumbag fan base, and country. Go eat your nasty gravy fries and stick to hockey

https://c.tenor.com/S2G-QZk-Vz0AAAAM/michael-jordan-laughing.gif

red1
06-17-2022, 12:53 PM
you're lucky I'm a nice guy coach. if you ever came at me like that in real life I'd humiliate you in public so everyone can laugh at you.

WhiteKyrie
06-17-2022, 12:54 PM
That’s why Kawhi even after bringing them a Finals, was like eff this country. This people are clueless. Wish my boy Van Vleet could get out of that shit hole and escape Jurassic Park.

red1
06-17-2022, 12:55 PM
Id celebrate that achilles again in a heartbeat.

thats the basketball gods looking down and doing the GOAT franchise and GOAT fanbase a solid.

respect.

bullettooth
06-17-2022, 01:27 PM
2020 Miami Heat.

2much_knowledge
06-17-2022, 01:34 PM
Butthurt alert

warriorfan
06-17-2022, 01:34 PM

:roll:

We win

PeroAntic
06-17-2022, 01:40 PM
Bronies in full blown meltdown. Loving it.

Steph>LeCancun

Full Court
06-17-2022, 01:47 PM
2020 Lakers by FAR the weakest title run in history.

tontoz
06-17-2022, 01:47 PM

Steph>LeCancun

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g195/tontoz/IMG_20220411_121203.jpg

zeerghit
06-17-2022, 01:51 PM

stop hating maybe? its fcking weekend?

WhiteKyrie
06-17-2022, 01:52 PM
stop hating maybe? its fcking weekend?
Huh? I’m keeping it real

zeerghit
06-17-2022, 01:53 PM

Steph>LeCancun

its not here yet, buts its getting close

zeerghit
06-17-2022, 01:55 PM
Huh? I’m keeping it real
dude toronto fan base is huge.. and its one of the best in nba, its not so hard to see that

WhiteKyrie
06-17-2022, 01:56 PM
dude toronto fan base is huge.. and its one of the best in nba, its not so hard to see that
Yea I’m not talking about volume. I’m talking about their ethics as a fan base. Putrid.

zeerghit
06-17-2022, 02:02 PM
Yea I’m not talking about volume. I’m talking about their ethics as a fan base. Putrid.

hard to believe

red1
06-17-2022, 02:05 PM
we dem boyz.

raps fam is the best fam.

its BEEN known.

Gohan
06-17-2022, 02:07 PM
It's overrated so far...That's all I'm going to say. Not often I agree with Skip.
If it was lebron you wouldnt say sh1t. Way harder then the bubble ring and you and i know it

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
06-17-2022, 02:15 PM
Durant fans down bad lol

AlternativeAcc.
06-17-2022, 02:19 PM

There's no hype over this title

It's almost like it didn't even happen

This year doesn't count :banana:

warriorfan
06-17-2022, 02:21 PM

Get well soon ✌️

AlternativeAcc.
06-17-2022, 02:24 PM
Get well soon ✌️

**** you

WhiteKyrie
06-17-2022, 02:24 PM
Durant fans down bad lol

Yea. His performance didn’t help in the first round

Dbrog
06-17-2022, 02:26 PM
Garbage 1 star nuggets
Garbage 0 star grizzlies
Garbage 1 star Mavs

Typical troll... first round who cares? 2nd round Grizz were #3 in defensive efficiency who was also 1st best in steals AND blocks, and 4th at not turning the ball over.

Mavs were 9th in D efficiency, 2nd in Pts allowed, 1st in three points allowed (obviously key when facing Warriors), 6th in assists allowed, and top5 in Oboards allowed and opp 3% - Basically they had matchup

Oh and Boston guess what? They were the MOST defensively efficient team in the entire NBA. #1 in pts/assists allowed, #2 in blocks, #1 in opp FG% and #3 in FG allowed and opp3%

But I guess defense doesn't matter right? POINTS POINTS POINTS :lol

ClipperRevival
06-17-2022, 02:27 PM
Garbage 1 star nuggets
Garbage 0 star grizzlies
Garbage 1 star Mavs

Your tears are delicious fakkit.

AlternativeAcc.
06-17-2022, 02:28 PM
Typical troll... first round who cares? 2nd round Grizz were #3 in defensive efficiency who was also 1st best in steals AND blocks, and 4th at not turning the ball over.

Mavs were 9th in D efficiency, 2nd in Pts allowed, 1st in three points allowed (obviously key when facing Warriors), 6th in assists allowed, and top5 in Oboards allowed and opp 3% - Basically they had matchup

Oh and Boston guess what? They were the MOST defensively efficient team in the entire NBA. #1 in pts/assists allowed, #2 in blocks, #1 in opp FG% and #3 in FG allowed and opp3%

But I guess defense doesn't matter right? POINTS POINTS POINTS :lol

:facepalm

Playoffs are about TALENT!!!!!!!!

LEARN THE FUKKING GAME.

They played TALENTLESS HUSTLE TEAMS

SHUT UP!!!!

ClipperRevival
06-17-2022, 02:29 PM
**** you

Fuming!

Dbrog
06-17-2022, 02:35 PM

Fuming!

His meltdown is real :oldlol:

Axe
06-17-2022, 05:24 PM
But you aren't a fan of the warriors either, right uncle?

hold this L
06-17-2022, 05:27 PM
**** you

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ce/8c/f1/ce8cf122be3f27838839c0a5ead0a1a8.gif

Full Court
06-17-2022, 07:32 PM

Still better than 2020 as far as hype and viewership goes. 2020 was by far the worst title year ever.

AlternativeAcc.
06-17-2022, 07:42 PM
Still better than 2020 as far as hype and viewership goes. 2020 was by far the worst title year ever.

Lakers beat healthy teams and didn't have a home court advantage - not comparable

The bubble ring is big time

Manny98
06-17-2022, 08:17 PM
Nah this Celtics team was legit, all NBA level defenders at every position.

The 2020 Heat were the worst finals team ever

Manny98
06-17-2022, 08:18 PM
Lakers beat healthy teams and didn't have a home court advantage - not comparable

Bam and Dragic were hurt in 2020

tontoz
06-17-2022, 08:20 PM

Lakers beat healthy teams?

The heat's best players were hurt and still took them to 6 games.

Manny98
06-17-2022, 08:22 PM
**** you
Seething lol

tpols
06-17-2022, 08:23 PM
They literally went through and destroyed Jokic, Ja, Luka, and the stacked Celtics ~ Tatum, Brown, Smart, Horford etc.

Had big +1100 odds to start the season.

Curry just had a '94 or '11 level title fellas.

Its been a glorious victory.

Full Court
06-17-2022, 08:30 PM

Dude, they went through Lillard's Blazers, the Harden and Westbrook smallball Rockets, the one-good-player-nuggets, and then had an injured Heat in the finals. A better Heat team couldn't even get to the finals this year. You can't tell me that 2020 wasn't a joke.

tpols
06-17-2022, 08:54 PM

This is classic.

Johnny32
06-17-2022, 08:58 PM
no but it was weak. suns run last yr was similar. there's two beasts in the west (lal/lac) and neither can get healthy.

Cleverness
06-17-2022, 09:56 PM
When was the last time a team had to beat 3 teams with 1st team all-NBA guys to win the chip? Some are calling it the greatest title run in NBA history... this year, teams full of HOFs couldn't even make the playoffs.. that's how hard this title run is.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FVf-PopUcAEjlwV.jpg

:bowdown:

Axe
06-17-2022, 10:05 PM
When was the last time a team had to beat 3 teams with 1st team all-NBA guys to win the chip? Some are calling it the greatest title run in NBA history... this year, teams full of HOFs couldn't even make the playoffs.. that's how hard this title run is.

So how's covid going nowadays?

AlternativeAcc.
06-17-2022, 10:14 PM
Dude, they went through Lillard's Blazers, the Harden and Westbrook smallball Rockets, the one-good-player-nuggets, and then had an injured Heat in the finals. A better Heat team couldn't even get to the finals this year. You can't tell me that 2020 wasn't a joke.

So they went through 2 star teams and the warriors went through 1 or no star teams... not comparable

It's the weakest run ever (tied with 2015)

Axe
06-17-2022, 10:24 PM
So they went through 2 star teams and the warriors went through 1 or no star teams... not comparable

It's the weakest run ever (tied with 2015)
Tbf, the warriors have never faced any finalist opponents from their conference during this title run. While Cs had to face the heat and the bucks, two eastern champs in the last two years. They faced the defending champion raptors in the 2020 disney bubble as well.

Baller789
06-17-2022, 10:25 PM
If it was lebron you wouldnt say sh1t. Way harder then the bubble ring and you and i know it

What else could they do?

They always bring down other ATG just to prop up their Beta hero.

No wonder they dont get rezpek!

plowking
06-17-2022, 10:46 PM
The Warriors didn't exactly have a super tough run into the finals - but Boston had one of the hardest runs ever.

Beat the Brooklyn Nets who were favourites before the seasons started, and could be a problem for any team.
Beat the reigning champs in the Bucks with the best player in the world - Giannis.
Beat the Miami Heat - the 1 seed and super organised team.
Then went on to face an absolute dynasty in the Warriors.

Boston was a fantastic team is an underrated finals win for the Warriors. This is the best team the Warriors have beat in the finals.

AlternativeAcc.
06-17-2022, 10:50 PM
The Warriors didn't exactly have a super tough run into the finals - but Boston had one of the hardest runs ever.

Beat the Brooklyn Nets who were favourites before the seasons started, and could be a problem for any team.
Beat the reigning champs in the Bucks with the best player in the world - Giannis.
Beat the Miami Heat - the 1 seed and super organised team.
Then went on to face an absolute dynasty in the Warriors.

Boston was a fantastic team is an underrated finals win for the Warriors. This is the best team the Warriors have beat in the finals.

Bucks didn't have Middleton and Celtics almost choked against injury riddled Heat...

Stop it...

plowking
06-17-2022, 10:58 PM
Bucks didn't have Middleton and Celtics almost choked against injury riddled Heat...

Stop it...

Celtics had guys miss games in the Heat series too. And as a Heat fan, Lowry was a negative... so lets not even talk about that.

Middleton was a big loss. I think Giannis and the bucks repeat if healthy, since Giannis is the BIW for me atm. But, my point is, this Celtics team was very, very good. Deserved to be in the finals.

TheGoatest
06-17-2022, 11:07 PM
We were two non-injuries away from a Bucks-Grizzlies finals.

Keno
06-17-2022, 11:13 PM
most definitely an asterisk, know that much.

AlternativeAcc.
06-17-2022, 11:13 PM
Celtics had guys miss games in the Heat series too. And as a Heat fan, Lowry was a negative... so lets not even talk about that.

Middleton was a big loss. I think Giannis and the bucks repeat if healthy, since Giannis is the BIW for me atm. But, my point is, this Celtics team was very, very good. Deserved to be in the finals.

As a Heat fan you should know they were far more injured and would've won if healthy..

So Celtics won 2 series they wouldn't have without injuries

Celtics are a hustle team with a young choker as their best player (who was beaten up himself)... so everything points to it being a historically weak ring

Axe
06-17-2022, 11:36 PM

They are. They only need to be a bit more polished next season and like what others have suggested here earlier, they need another star who can be their major playmaker. Once that happens, there's a possibility they can become the next dynasty in the making. Hopefully they don't end up becoming the 2022 suns next year tho.

Shooter
06-17-2022, 11:38 PM

You're literally a "Wizards fan" that cannot find a way to take the Warrior's pen1s out of your mouth. It's perpetual bobbing in and out of your mouth.

Axe
06-17-2022, 11:39 PM
You're literally a "Wizards fan" that cannot find a way to take the Warrior's ***** out of your mouth. It's perpetual bobbing in and out of your mouth.
Hey slick, just go easy on uncle. Lol.

hold this L
06-17-2022, 11:41 PM

Curry in 2015 beat 4 1st team All-NBA to win the chip, he was the 5th.

Shooter
06-17-2022, 11:48 PM
Hey slick, just go easy on uncle. Lol.

Sorry slick, my bad.

Lakers Legend#32
06-18-2022, 02:20 AM
Any of the Spurs titles.

Could not repeat.

And nobody cared.

Baller789
06-18-2022, 03:55 AM
So much butthurt here from Bron stains. :oldlol:

Shogon
06-18-2022, 06:20 AM
2019 Raptors had the biggest fluke title I can remember in recent history.

2015 Warriors were an amazing team but also fluked their way all the way through.

This wasn't a weak run.

Johnny32
06-18-2022, 06:26 AM
vs den without their 2nd and 3rd best players
vs mem without morant for games 4-6
vs luka and...brunson?

it was obviously weak af but not the weakest ever.

Axe
06-18-2022, 06:35 AM
Unlike the celtics which had to face two former conference champions in the bucks and heat plus a more-favorite team in the nets, the warriors didn't face another western team that recently made the finals.

AlternativeAcc.
06-18-2022, 10:59 AM
2019 Raptors had the biggest fluke title I can remember in recent history.

2015 Warriors were an amazing team but also fluked their way all the way through.

This wasn't a weak run.

They beat a bunch of garbage/injured hustle teams...

Celtics beat two injured teams to make the finals. And literally almost had the biggest choke ever in game 7 vs injured Heat...

This run for the Warriors is historically weak, just like 2015.

Just doesn't move the needle. Just how it goes sometimes.

Baller789
06-18-2022, 11:59 AM
They beat a bunch of garbage/injured hustle teams...

Celtics beat two injured teams to make the finals. And literally almost had the biggest choke ever in game 7 vs injured Heat...

This run for the Warriors is historically weak, just like 2015.

Just doesn't move the needle. Just how it goes sometimes.

And you say this as unbiased with no agenda whatsoever right?

WhiteKyrie
06-18-2022, 04:03 PM
They literally went through and destroyed Jokic, Ja, Luka, and the stacked Celtics ~ Tatum, Brown, Smart, Horford etc.

Had big +1100 odds to start the season.

Curry just had a '94 or '11 level title fellas.

Its been a glorious victory.

Ja got injured mid series after dog walking Steph and the Warriors before his injury … and Memphis still made it competitive.

AlternativeAcc.
06-18-2022, 04:20 PM
And you say this as unbiased with no agenda whatsoever right?

Agendas are for gays and blacks

I have facts...

Wally450
06-18-2022, 05:03 PM
Op melting down harder than when Brady sonned his boy Mahomes in the Super Bowl.

Gohan
06-18-2022, 05:27 PM

I have facts...

Stop trying to oppress black people dude. We know you truly hopd we all go broke and die… smh

Baller789
06-18-2022, 11:17 PM

I have facts...

Bet you don't even have the ballz to say that out loud in public personally. :lol

JBSptfn
06-19-2022, 07:23 AM
2001 Lakers