PDA

View Full Version : “He is the one they’re all afraid of. He is the one that’s ‘King Slime’”

Kblaze8855
06-17-2022, 12:55 PM
https://youtu.be/CHuRQR-6M9o

At Young Thugs bail hearing.

First of all….. that sentence being uttered in court is hilarious and will make a great song intro whenever(if) he gets out of jail. Second…does the current league have a King Slime? There were solid candidates all through history to take the title.

With the reduction in physical play I’m not sure anyone has that dirty a rep. Grayson Allen is dirty but does size hold him back? King Slime could be a title handed to people as varied as Bruce Bowen to Shaq and Danny Fortson. I don’t think you have to be huge to wear the crown. You could argue Danny Ainge or Vernon Maxwell were contenders if they weren’t in the time of Laimbeer and Oakley.

I could give the throne to a guard if I had to.

Who gets your vote for 2022? Who is….King Slime? Too dangerous to let back on these basketball streets pending trial?

Allen? Draymond?

Is the throne unoccupied?

WhiteKyrie
06-17-2022, 12:58 PM
Allen gives buckets. DrAPEmond is just monkeying around like he’s the NBA’s kimbo slice. And just like that street fighter, is a moron with no actual surgical skill.

red1
06-17-2022, 12:59 PM
that video is hilarious. prosecutor saying "he's the king slime" with a straight face in a court room is just ridiculous :roll:

king slime would have to be the dirtiest player in the league so right now its trailer park superstar grayson allen. dirty as they come.

red1
06-17-2022, 01:01 PM
Allen gives buckets. DrAPEmond is just monkeying around like he’s the NBA’s kimbo slice. And just like that street fighter, is a moron with no actual surgical skill.

that's right bitch.

another dub for klutch sports and another dub for canada

hold that L fakkit

https://cdn.nba.com/manage/2022/06/wiggins-green-high-5-game-5-cropped.jpg

WhiteKyrie
06-17-2022, 01:06 PM
that's right bitch.

another dub for klutch sports and another dub for canada

hold that L fakkit

https://cdn.nba.com/manage/2022/06/wiggins-green-high-5-game-5-cropped.jpg
Damn that gravy fry and hockey line about the Raptors fans being scum bags cheering for achilles tears really got you riled up ayye (Canadian voice)

red1
06-17-2022, 01:09 PM
Damn that gravy fry and hockey line about the Raptors fans being scum bags cheering for achilles tears reslly got you riled up ayye (Canadian voice)

nah it was actually the drapemond line I already know your views

I'm just reminding you to hold that L. dray is the man.

congratulations to brother draymond for his 4th ring

https://www.nba.com/warriors/sites/warriors/files/nba-all-star-2022-draymond-green-1280.jpg

WhiteKyrie
06-17-2022, 01:18 PM
nah it was actually the drapemond line I already know your views

I'm just reminding you to hold that L. dray is the man.

congratulations to brother draymond for his 4th ring

https://www.nba.com/warriors/sites/warriors/files/nba-all-star-2022-draymond-green-1280.jpg
I wanted Golden State to win last night and I won money on a single game parlay. So what are you talking about? At this point DrAPEmond really is just planet of the apes out there running around and monkeying around trying to start fights. He had a comically terrible NBA finals that everybody was eviscerating him for … he was putrid.

FultzNationRISE
06-17-2022, 01:23 PM
I dont think theres anyone people are straight up physically afraid of, besides Lebron.

Grayson Allen is dirty but obviously nobody’s afraid to get chest to chest with him.

Besides Lebron the most recent examples I can think of would probably be Artest and Ben Wallace. Opponents typically steered clear of any smoke with those two.

Also, Chris Childs.

red1
06-17-2022, 01:23 PM
I wanted Golden State to win last night and I won money on a single game parlay. So what are you talking about? At this point DrAPEmond really is just planet of the apes out there running around and monkeying around trying to start fights. He had a comically terrible NBA finals that everybody was eviscerating him for … he was putrid.

thats fine. I just have seen you say some wild racist shit here in the past coach. I was like damn this kid isnt kidding around he actually feels that way.

not that anyone cares its the internet you do you. just act right and be decent in real life.

in any case I actually like dray. good for him.

red1
06-17-2022, 01:25 PM
he's the only guy that actually shook hands and congratulated everyone after losing in the finals when the warriors lost. good on him.

Kblaze8855
06-17-2022, 01:25 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HappyFalseAuk-size_restricted.gif

red1
06-17-2022, 01:29 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HappyFalseAuk-size_restricted.gif
:roll:

artest was a bully. the last guy in the NBA that anyone would want smoke with. :oldlol:

Spuddywebby
06-17-2022, 03:11 PM
Rodman would probably be all time King Slime. He would both lockdown anyone on defense and put people on their ass. Also nobody ever took so many hits as Rodman. Look at any videos of him rebounding and the opponents are doing everything short of punching him. No one wanted to see Rodman guarding them, he was the chimney to everyone’s smoke.

WhiteKyrie
06-17-2022, 03:23 PM

artest was a bully. the last guy in the NBA that anyone would want smoke with. :oldlol:

Except for the fact that his crazy man bullying tactics, when coming square with an opponent equal his physicality, he chose to try to go beat up a white nerd in the crowd who didn’t even throw a beer at him. Instead of fighting the person he had a problem with initially in front of him, Ben Wallace. Crazy but a coward

Full Court
06-17-2022, 09:05 PM
Rodman would probably be all time King Slime. He would both lockdown anyone on defense and put people on their ass. Also nobody ever took so many hits as Rodman. Look at any videos of him rebounding and the opponents are doing everything short of punching him. No one wanted to see Rodman guarding them, he was the chimney to everyone’s smoke.

He was the first one that came to my mind too.

Axe
06-18-2022, 10:23 AM
Damn that gravy fry and hockey line about the Raptors fans being scum bags cheering for achilles tears really got you riled up ayye (Canadian voice)
Rofl noobie, dankok8 and BurningHammer are the only decent and mature raptors fans in this board. The others? Nvm.

red1
06-18-2022, 10:29 AM
Except for the fact that his crazy man bullying tactics, when coming square with an opponent equal his physicality, he chose to try to go beat up a white nerd in the crowd who didn’t even throw a beer at him. Instead of fighting the person he had a problem with initially in front of him, Ben Wallace. Crazy but a coward

you would shit your pants if you saw artest coming at you coach

coach would be leaking a trail of diarrhea on the basketball court

Kblaze8855
06-18-2022, 01:53 PM
Jermaine O’Neal went on a media tour to promote his malice in the Palace documentary and explained that Ron legitimately was crazy and the NBA just wasn’t set up to deal with that back then. The pacers hired a therapist to follow them around and help manage his anger and the reason he went to lay on the table where dude threw the beer is it was a calming technique. He was following his therapist instructions when someone threw a beer on him and he snapped. I don’t imagine it would matter who he thought it was.

Akeem34TheDream
06-18-2022, 02:50 PM
you would shit your pants if you saw artest coming at you coach

coach would be leaking a trail of diarrhea on the basketball court

Sure, and he would beat the shit out of me too but he has a point. He didn't go at Ben.

red1
06-19-2022, 01:28 AM
Sure, and he would beat the shit out of me too but he has a point. He didn't go at Ben.

so?

coach would still shit his pants if he saw artest

red1
06-19-2022, 01:29 AM
Jermaine O’Neal went on a media tour to promote his malice in the Palace documentary and explained that Ron legitimately was crazy and the NBA just wasn’t set up to deal with that back then. The pacers hired a therapist to follow them around and help manage his anger and the reason he went to lay on the table where dude threw the beer is it was a calming technique. He was following his therapist instructions when someone threw a beer on him and he snapped. I don’t imagine it would matter who he thought it was.

Sulico
06-19-2022, 02:06 AM
Nobody wants to get suspended for a few games and loose a million bucks.

That's why they all on their best behaviour.

tpols
06-19-2022, 11:21 AM
Z-Bo.

tpols
06-19-2022, 12:00 PM
thats fine. I just have seen you say some wild racist shit here in the past coach. I was like damn this kid isnt kidding around he actually feels that way.

not that anyone cares its the internet you do you. just act right and be decent in real life.

in any case I actually like dray. good for him.

Its not really a race thing. Dray does move quite impulsively and with violence in his swiping. I knew a kid back in school that was a white Irish kid who didn't really play basketball in any type of competitive fashion but he would play at recess and he played with a similar brutish style as dray. Apes are much stronger than people because their nervous systems are wired to activate all their muscle groups at once, often violently and out of nowhere. There's stories of apes just snapping and tearing people limb from limb literally. It has nothing to do with race. Michael Jordan and a ton of other African American basketball players have exhibited some of the best fine,motor control and skill ever seen. And then you have guys like Tyler hansborough who move all boxy and Neanderthal like.

Kblaze8855
06-19-2022, 12:30 PM
Coming from that guy….rest assured it’s about race. It’s his whole thing.

red1
06-19-2022, 01:57 PM
Its not really a race thing. Dray does move quite impulsively and with violence in his swiping. I knew a kid back in school that was a white Irish kid who didn't really play basketball in any type of competitive fashion but he would play at recess and he played with a similar brutish style as dray. Apes are much stronger than people because their nervous systems are wired to activate all their muscle groups at once, often violently and out of nowhere. There's stories of apes just snapping and tearing people limb from limb literally. It has nothing to do with race. Michael Jordan and a ton of other African American basketball players have exhibited some of the best fine,motor control and skill ever seen. And then you have guys like Tyler hansborough who move all boxy and Neanderthal like.

nah coach is a racist POS

probably gets punked by black guys all the time where he lives in chicago.

Kblaze8855
02-19-2023, 11:41 AM
One of king slimes minions giving him up:

https://twitter.com/shannonsharpeee/status/1627086702769733632?s=46&t=bX-qqqJ4wS5k_pRq7zFR1w

Crazy to me how the police let things like that leak. I read it may be a freedom of information thing but got damn. How do they still get people to snitch when they’ll just release the tapes after you turn on King Slime and put you back on the streets with no protection?

sdot_thadon
02-19-2023, 05:15 PM

Oh wait you're a racist lil bitch too? How can racists worship black men, that's some strange, self inflicted shame.

Im so nba'd out
02-19-2023, 06:20 PM
It was the Morris twins til one of them got crumpled by Nikola “sucker punch” jokic. So now I guess I’ll go with James Johnson. No one seems to mess with him. but the player I’m forsure is an active gang member is Ja Morant. Ja is king slime (and maybe terry rozier but he doesn’t get into it with anyone)