PDA

View Full Version : How many years does this Warriors era/dynasty have left?

Im Still Ballin
06-18-2022, 11:56 AM
I'm thinking 3 more years of title contention, and then 2 more years of playoff contention. 5 more years of making the postseason; by then, Curry will be almost 39, and Dray and Klay 36/37.

I also think they win 1 more championship. This will happen in 2023, 2024, or 2025.

Axe
06-18-2022, 11:57 AM
Lol warriors about to monopolize the league once again. :ohwell:

tpols
06-18-2022, 11:59 AM
Wiggins made his 1st All Star game this year and was touted to be a LeBron level talent when he was drafted.

If Wiggins can develop a bit more... more angry slasher and scorer averaging in the 20s... the dubs can take over the league again.

Im Still Ballin
06-18-2022, 12:03 PM
Wiggins made his 1st All Star game this year and was touted to be a LeBron level talent when he was drafted.

If Wiggins can develop a bit more... more angry slasher and scorer averaging in the 20s... the dubs can take over the league again.

Don't think he really needs to. As long as he plays elite defense and brings 15-20 PPG, that's all they need from him.

red1
06-18-2022, 12:04 PM
2 years

got a fresh infusion of young talent in poole and wiggins is still young at 27.

curry is already 34

Axe
06-18-2022, 12:08 PM

If he does, he might become better than kobe in no time.

Baller789
06-18-2022, 12:12 PM
If he does, he might become better than kobe in no time.
Kobe?
Really?

:roll:

Axe
06-18-2022, 12:14 PM
And sarcasm went through her head. :yaohappy:

tontoz
06-18-2022, 12:18 PM

Wiggins skills on offense just aren't that good. His offensive improvement is more about shot selection and playing a different role, not improving his skills.

The biggest areas of possible improvement would be from Kuminga/Moody/Wiseman.

Also resigning Looney is a potential problem given their cap situation.

tpols
06-18-2022, 12:20 PM
Don't think he really needs to. As long as he plays elite defense and brings 15-20 PPG, that's all they need from him.

The warriors were very close to losing this series. People don't seem to grasp how fragile winning is. Steph got gooned by Horford in game 3 and the odds makers had the series at like 80% Celtics series win rate going into game 4.

You can't expect a curry explosion every game or series. They need Wiggins to realize his HOF potential which he clearly has. Wiggins is like a slimmer wade who just never played under GOAT culture and leadership. If he evolves his angry slashing and motivation even more that will be the key.

Big164
06-18-2022, 12:22 PM
Someone will need to construct a Superteam to beat them!

Poole will be Better
Wiggins will start Peaking
Klay will be Healthier
Kuminga will start blossoming

And Steph will still be the strongest force of gravity in the NBA for at least the next 2 years. This team is scary good...

Axe
06-18-2022, 12:24 PM
The warriors were very close to losing this series. People don't seem to grasp how fragile winning is. Steph got gooned by Horford in game 3 and the odds makers had the series at like 80% Celtics series win rate going into game 4.

You can't expect a curry explosion every game or series. They need Wiggins to realize his HOF potential which he clearly has. Wiggins is like a slimmer wade who just never played under GOAT culture and leadership. If he evolves his angry slashing and motivation even more that will be the key.
But didn't you just say earlier that 18 ppg on 51 ts is bad or underwhelming for someone who's supposed to be a second option or second best player in the team?

Im Still Ballin
06-18-2022, 12:28 PM
I think the Warriors will age gracefully as the Spurs did. They'll work together as a team, just as San Antonio did in the 2010s. They play the game the right way, and they've also got Steph.

tpols
06-18-2022, 12:42 PM
But didn't you just say earlier that 18 ppg on 51 ts is bad or underwhelming for someone who's supposed to be a second option or second best player in the team?

Of course. Which is why I said he still needs to elevate his game and that is the key for the warriors moving forward. Can't rely on big Curry bailouts every time.

Wiggins can't be complacent. He has the talent to be a Durant level player in this system if he wants to be.

fsvr54
06-18-2022, 01:45 PM
This was the last time they sniff the Finals.

tontoz
06-18-2022, 01:53 PM
Of course. Which is why I said he still needs to elevate his game and that is the key for the warriors moving forward. Can't rely on big Curry bailouts every time.

Wiggins can't be complacent. He has the talent to be a Durant level player in this system if he wants to be.

Wiggins is a sub 70% foul shooter. He just isn't that good of a scorer.

In the playoffs he averaged 16.5 with a 54.4% TS.
Post All Star break he averaged 15.7 with a 50.5% TS.

His offensive game is limited. His big value is the ability to guard high scoring wings like Luka and Tatum.

Duderonomy
06-18-2022, 05:27 PM
This was the last time they sniff the Finals.

That's what I'm thinking as well. Their cap situation is not good. Poole is going to get paid as well.

Im Still Ballin
06-18-2022, 06:29 PM
That's what I'm thinking as well. Their cap situation is not good. Poole is going to get paid as well.

You may well be right. This thread could easily backfire on me, but I trust in Steph, Draymond, Klay, and Steve. We'll see what happens.

Axe
06-18-2022, 07:38 PM
Rofl no dynasty will rule forever.

Axe
06-18-2022, 07:45 PM

So this only proves that last season, curry had help again all along.

fsvr54
06-18-2022, 07:51 PM
You may well be right. This thread could easily backfire on me, but I trust in Steph, Draymond, Klay, and Steve. We'll see what happens.

They're old as phukk dude. One more year of wear and tear in your 30s isn't the same as in your 20s. They won't be as good going forward. Kawhi and crew will stomp them out next year

Axe
06-18-2022, 08:11 PM
They're old as phukk dude. One more year of wear and tear in your 30s isn't the same as in your 20s. They won't be as good going forward. Kawhi and crew will stomp them out next year
Well, it's possible they can surely thrive again if they have another joke of a competition out of the so-called wild wild west. :oldlol:

Sportal
06-18-2022, 08:36 PM
2 years

got a fresh infusion of young talent in poole and wiggins is still young at 27.

curry is already 34

Poole, Wiggins, Wiseman, Kuminga....... That's better than a lot of teams talent around the league.

tontoz
06-18-2022, 08:50 PM
Well, it's possible they can surely thrive again if they have another joke of a competition out of the so-called wild wild west. :oldlol:

Maybe LeBron can make the play in next year against the joke competition in the west.

Axe
06-18-2022, 08:52 PM
Maybe LeBron can make the play in next year against the joke competition in the west.
And what exactly does this have to do with him, uncle? Lol.

Phoenix
06-18-2022, 09:21 PM
At least next year provided

- Curry plays at this years level at least
- Klay rounds back into form offensively( he won't be the same defender again, but Wiggins is the designated perimeter stopper now)
- Wiggins continues to improve (he's right in his prime now and in a system that best utilizes his talents)

Guys like Poole and Looney will continue their upward trajectory.

coin24
06-19-2022, 04:35 AM
If they can get wiseman back and maybe another cheap big they’re looking good..

Payton and Poole were huge for them

Taurus
06-19-2022, 05:40 AM
Truth be told, up until Curry legitimately regresses till he can't produce at a superstar level anymore.