PDA

View Full Version : Why couldn't anyone thrive alongside Chucker Jordan ball?

Shooter
06-19-2022, 06:21 PM
I hear a lot of complaining about teammates having low PPG whereas LeBron fam can't pick which player he elevated most. 2012 Wade? 2016 Kyrie? 2020 Davis?

Was Jordan's off ball play diminishing players, making it hard to elevate anyone unless you're playing cracker jack 90s teams? Whereas LeBron's off ball play was always helping his teammates strive for greatness?

kawhileonard2
06-19-2022, 09:22 PM
Jordan won 6 titles as the man with all finals mvp's, never played with someone who won league or finals mvp for a season and did so for the franchise that never won and turned a franchise into a dynasty. Also turned a guy into a star who was a role player, Lebron had to join stars. Anything else?

Baller789
06-19-2022, 09:36 PM
Why couldnt the OP thrive with real actual human beings irl?

Spurs m8
06-19-2022, 09:41 PM
Jordan won 6 titles as the man with all finals mvp's, never played with someone who won league or finals mvp for a season and did so for the franchise that never won and turned a franchise into a dynasty. Also turned a guy into a star who was a role player, Lebron had to join stars. Anything else?

First post slay.

Shut.it.down

Ps. Another day, another meltdown thread by shooter :roll:

Spurs m8
06-19-2022, 09:42 PM
Why couldnt the OP thrive with real actual human beings irl?

Imagine what he's like irl :roll:

Baller789
06-19-2022, 09:49 PM
Imagine what he's like irl :roll:
I have an idea...
https://i.ibb.co/BnnG4tq/images.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

Full Court
06-19-2022, 10:15 PM

Boom. Spooter the diabetic Bronie has nothing. :lol

The one thing I have to give him credit for is perseverance. He gets destroyed in every single thread he makes, but he keeps on making them.

Or maybe he's just too dumb to realize that his damage control isn't working.

Shooter
06-19-2022, 10:22 PM
Like moths to a light :lol Zero rebuttals. Zero answers. Plenty of meltdowns. Let's try again and this time listen up.

F o c u s

Question:
Was Jordan's selfish chucking diminishing players, making it hard to elevate anyone? Whereas LeBron's off ball play was always helping his teammates strive for greatness?

Bawkish
06-19-2022, 10:27 PM
WTF, MJ made 3 HOFers out of his teammates except Rodman, who's basically a HOFer himself even before his Chicago days

Full Court
06-19-2022, 10:30 PM
Spooter's a moron looking for attention.

Shooter
06-19-2022, 10:35 PM
WTF, MJ made 3 HOFers out of his teammates except Rodman, who's basically a HOFer himself even before his Chicago days

All I ever hear is MJ's teammates suck and can't score any points.

Spurs m8
06-19-2022, 10:41 PM
How impressive to 3peat TWICE with no one thriving next to you.

Confirmed GOAT :bowdown::bowdown:

Bawkish
06-19-2022, 10:45 PM
All I ever hear is MJ's teammates suck and can't score any points.

All i ever hear from you is that you suck at making threads

Baller789
06-19-2022, 10:46 PM

:oldlol:

Full Court
06-19-2022, 11:00 PM

:roll:

Shooter
06-19-2022, 11:27 PM
Once again, Zero rebuttals. Zero answers. Plenty of meltdowns. Let's try again and this time listen up.

F o c u s

Question:
Was Jordan's selfish chucking diminishing players, making it hard to elevate anyone? Whereas LeBron's off ball play was always helping his teammates strive for greatness?

TheGoatest
06-19-2022, 11:39 PM
1993-1994 Chicago Bulls:

7 players who averaged career highs in ppg that very season:

Scottie Pippen
Horace Grant
B.J. Armstrong
Steve Kerr
Pete Myers
Scott Williams
Bill Wennington

2 players became 1st time all-stars:

Horace Grant
B.J. Armstrong

Such a difference in multiple individual players' production improving in a span of one season was never seen before or since. These are facts. Facts hurt jordon extremist alts.

Bawkish
06-19-2022, 11:42 PM
1993-1994 Chicago Bulls:

Scottie Pippen
Horace Grant
B.J. Armstrong
Steve Kerr
Pete Myers
Scott Williams
Bill Wennington

Horace Grant
B.J. Armstrong

Such a difference in multiple individual players' production improving in a span of one season was never seen before or since. These are facts. Facts hurt jordon extremist alts.

Have you ever realized in that pea brain of yours that the Triangle offense had something to do with this???

3ba11
06-19-2022, 11:51 PM
Pippen, Grant and BJ grew from single-digit rookies to 14-20 ppg producers at their peaks, while zero young players grew alongside Lebron's frontcourt ball-dominance - his skillset imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (team-hopping).

Furthermore, Jordan's teammates like Woolridge, Oakley, Pippen, Grant and BJ played near-capacity alongside him (near their career high), while Lebron's teammates like Wade, Boah, Love, Hughes, Jamison, Ingram, etc were nowhere near their career high (capacity alongside him..

Shooter
06-20-2022, 12:14 AM
Pippen, Grant and BJ grew from single-digit rookies to 14-20 ppg producers at their peaks, while zero young players grew alongside Lebron's frontcourt ball-dominance - his skillset imposes spot-up roles that stall young players, thereby needing ready-made stars to win (team-hopping).

Furthermore, Jordan's teammates like Woolridge, Oakley, Pippen, Grant and BJ played near-capacity alongside him (near their career high), while Lebron's teammates like Wade, Boah, Love, Hughes, Jamison, Ingram, etc were nowhere near their career high (capacity alongside him..

Wait, I thought all of MJ's teammates sucked and Pippen had low PPGz?

So then, why couldn't anyone thrive alongside Chucker Jordan ball?

KNOW1EDGE
06-20-2022, 12:21 AM
Jordan’s teammates thrived their way to 6 nba championships. I think they did alright for themselves.

TheGoatest
06-20-2022, 03:14 AM
Have you ever realized in that pea brain of yours that the Triangle offense had something to do with this???

Right. Cause many of those players didn't play with jordon under the same triangle offense pre- and post- 1993-94 season, where they all averaged fewer ppg.
What a stupid jordon extremist alt. :oldlol:

PeroAntic
06-20-2022, 08:21 AM
1993-1994 Chicago Bulls:

Scottie Pippen
Horace Grant
B.J. Armstrong
Steve Kerr
Pete Myers
Scott Williams
Bill Wennington

Horace Grant
B.J. Armstrong

They must have won the title then, being finally free from Jordan's terrible influence.

TheGoatest
06-20-2022, 09:05 AM
They must have won the title then, being finally free from Jordan's terrible influence.

They were free from jordon's influence, yes.
Unfortunately, not free from Stern's though:

https://thumbor.bigedition.com/scottie-pippen-and-hubert-davis/WsFjAkibgG_0Oop09YBnQ3mcHZE=/800x0/filters:quality(80)/granite-web-prod/7d/58/7d58a02616ae4afbb982595fefe30021.jpg

PeroAntic
06-20-2022, 10:00 AM
Of course, what else but a grand conspiracy to be the final proof about how Jordan was the cancer of the team he led to six championships.

Its amazing how Bronies manage to be more retarded with each passing day. Its like there is no bottom.

Shooter
06-27-2022, 06:05 PM
Of course, what else but a grand conspiracy to be the final proof about how Jordan was the cancer of the team he led to six championships.

Its amazing how Bronies manage to be more retarded with each passing day. Its like there is no bottom.

No one said he was a cancer. But I did say he was chucker that didn't know how to develop talent like LeBron and LeElevate his teammates.

ImKobe
06-27-2022, 06:22 PM
Because Jordan didn't need to dominate the ball in order to get up his shots, so his teammates were more involved in the game than Lebron's.

Bacchus
06-27-2022, 09:23 PM
No one said he was a cancer. But I did say he was chucker that didn't know how to develop talent like LeBron and LeElevate his teammates.

You sound Bitter that both the Sporting News and ESPN named Jordan the greatest player of all-time. Which major sports organization top list has Lebron over Jordan?

Johnny32
06-27-2022, 09:26 PM
Probably because jordone chucks like 35% of his teams fga.

Shooter
06-27-2022, 10:02 PM
Because Jordan didn't need to dominate the ball in order to get up his shots, so his teammates were more involved in the game than Lebron's.

Um. He shut out everyone and took 35% of the shots. He killed his teammates offense and then wondered "why do I gotta do all the scoringz?"

Um. You took 35% of the shots...

Shooter
06-27-2022, 10:02 PM
You sound Bitter that both the Sporting News and ESPN named Jordan the greatest player of all-time. Which major sports organization top list has Lebron over Jordan?

LeBron is 1 or 2 everywhere. Period. I'm fine. And you? :lol

Johnny32
06-27-2022, 11:02 PM
Um. He shut out everyone and took 35% of the shots. He killed his teammates offense and then wondered "why do I gotta do all the scoringz?"

Um. You took 35% of the shots...

he's lucky he played in an offensively challenged era. that shit ain't working in today's nba with highly skilled offensive players at every position.

kawhileonard2
06-27-2022, 11:52 PM
Well one guy turned a franchise that never won into a dynasty including two three peats. The other won 1 title in 11 years for the franchise that drafted him and also included joining players that won as the man as well as changing teams 4 times joining new stars in there primes and still hasn’t won as much while a star player and contemporary in his era has as many titles in less seasons in his own era.

Spurs m8
06-28-2022, 12:31 AM
So shooter is telling us Jordan 3peated TWICE with shitty team mates?

DAMN

Thanks, shooter

Shooter
06-28-2022, 12:35 AM

DAMN

Thanks, shooter

He actually had great teammates, so great in fact that they won 55 games without him and Pip got 3rd place in MVP voting. MJ just didn't know how to elevate them and diminished them instead. Keep up.

Bawkish
06-28-2022, 01:40 AM
He actually had great teammates, so great in fact that they won 55 games without him and Pip got 3rd place in MVP voting. MJ just didn't know how to elevate them and diminished them instead. Keep up.

what an oxymoron take :lol

Axe
06-28-2022, 01:42 AM

DAMN

Thanks, shooter
3ball keeps on telling here that pippen is horrible.

Scrotum m8

Bawkish
06-28-2022, 02:00 AM
3ball keeps on telling here that pippen is horrible.

Scrotum m8

There's MJ stans then there's 3ball

Baller789
06-28-2022, 02:29 AM
LeBron is 1 or 2 everywhere. Period. I'm fine. And you? :lol

Where's that major sports network that Lebron is #1?