PDA

View Full Version : The perfect stretch 4

colts19
06-23-2022, 01:08 PM
Serious question. Would Larry Bird be the perfect stretch 4 in today's game. Can you think of anyone who would be better? I see people all the time saying Bird would be a bench warmer in today's game. I think those people are idiots. What do you think.

r15mohd
06-23-2022, 01:09 PM
Serious question. Would Larry Bird be the perfect stretch 4 in today's game. Can you think of anyone who would be better? I see people all the time saying Bird would be a bench warmer in today's game. I think those people are idiots. What do you think.

KD

SouBeachTalents
06-23-2022, 01:13 PM
No you don't. Or it's at most a couple of idiots.

colts19
06-23-2022, 01:18 PM
KD

Really KD. Birds as good a shooter and better in everything else. Passing, rebounding, IQ, toughness. His passing alone in the open court game we have now puts him on a whole different level than KD. Just MHO.

Real Men Wear Green
06-23-2022, 03:12 PM
Of course Bird wouldn't warm the bench but he would only be perfect offensively. At the risk of getting him bashed in another thread we already have that guy: Jayson Tatum. He legit has the size of the position, rebounds on par with a stereotypical pf, and defensively can both guard the position as well as switch on to guards.