PDA

View Full Version : REPORT: Numerous Teams Eyeing Durant - Nets Prepared to Trade Durant

8Ball
06-27-2022, 04:59 PM
"Numerous teams preparing to pursue Durant if he becomes available. [Kevin Durant] is not really going to have say where he plays. He can be traded anywhere."

-woj

“The Nets are putting out there right now that they are prepared to lose BOTH Kyrie Irving and Kevin Durant.” - Brian Windhorst on ESPN

Where there is smoke, there is fire....

WHICH TEAM will make the trade for Durant?

Boston?
Golden State?

Nets would probably ask for All-nba player back for Durant.

Devin Booker Suns
Luka Doncic Mavericks
Giannis Antetokounmpo Bucks
Jayson Tatum Celtics
Nikola Jokic Nuggets

Stephen Curry Warriors
Ja Morant Grizzlies
DeMar DeRozan Bulls
Kevin Durant Nets
Joel Embiid 76ers

Chris Paul Suns
Trae Young Hawks
LeBron James Lakers
Pascal Siakam Raptors
Karl-Anthony Towns Timberwolves

Ja Morant? maybe Derozan? yuck.

hold this L
06-27-2022, 05:02 PM
Brown, Timelord, Smart for KD & Curry

Shogon
06-27-2022, 05:03 PM
Bullshit Durant won't have a say in where he plays, lol. Clearly that's not true based on how players have been increasingly conducting themselves, unless he decides to just keep his mouth shut.

And I'm not even mad at it... but Durant should have worked a no trade clause into his deal... I'm surprised more elite players don't.

8Ball
06-27-2022, 05:04 PM
I was thinking Warriors might entertain giving up Klay / Wiggins / Poole for KD...

tontoz
06-27-2022, 05:04 PM
Durant doesn't have a no trade clause? That is a fail.

8Ball
06-27-2022, 05:05 PM
Bullshit Durant won't have a say in where he plays, lol. Clearly that's not true based on how players have been increasingly conducting themselves, unless he decides to just keep his mouth shut.

And I'm not even mad at it... but Durant should have worked a no trade clause into his deal... I'm surprised more elite players don't.

You need to be with a team for enough years, I think 8 years to get the NTC.

Nets don't give a shit. And I don't think KD gonna do the Harden and get fat, KD loves to hoop too much.

Shogon
06-27-2022, 05:06 PM
You need to be with a team for enough years, I think 8 years to get the NTC.

Nets don't give a shit. And I don't think KD gonna do the Harden and get fat, KD loves to hoop too much.

8 years? Wow, didn't know that one. Thanks.

hold this L
06-27-2022, 05:07 PM
I was thinking Warriors might entertain giving up Klay / Wiggins / Poole for KD...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/STfLOU6iRBRunMciZv/giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f3307f4a84d2abd8824d5db0bd11 333bf8479e50&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Xiao Yao You
06-27-2022, 05:12 PM
Mitchell for Durant!

FultzNationRISE
06-27-2022, 05:34 PM
Off the top of my head, PHX for Ayton would seem to be the most mutually logical trade.

Axe
06-27-2022, 05:37 PM
Mitchell for Durant!
:roll:

ImKobe
06-27-2022, 06:00 PM
KD to the Suns (Ayton + other stuff) is the most likely outcome as of right now.

AlternativeAcc.
06-27-2022, 06:08 PM
Off the top of my head, PHX for Ayton would seem to be the most mutually logical trade.

Playing with CP3 is 10 years too late.

Even washed up CP3 and post Achilles Durant is best in the league.

Also, Booker went 14 in the 2015 draft, one pick before OKCs selection. Can only imagine how much that would've changed the timeline of the current NBA had OKC selected him. There's a good chance Durant stays even if they didn't win in 2016 because of Bookers off ball play and shooting.

ImKobe
06-27-2022, 06:15 PM
Playing with CP3 is 10 years too late.

Even washed up CP3 and post Achilles Durant is best in the league.

Also, Booker went 14 in the 2015 draft, one pick before OKCs selection. Can only imagine how much that would've changed the timeline of the current NBA had OKC selected him. There's a good chance Durant stays even if they didn't win in 2016 because of Bookers off ball play and shooting.

OKC FO could draft but man they sucked at building a competitive roster. How TF you have Steven Adams, WB AND another non-shooter in Andre Roberson around him?? That's what they had in 2016.. I can't believe they even got up 3 - 1. No wonder he was so inefficient in that PO run. Westbrook was 2nd to KD in 3PA in the POS :facepalm .

Shooter
06-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Mitchell for Durant!

Would you do Gobert for Durant? :lol

Jay-B
06-27-2022, 06:16 PM

are you on drugs? No way, I personally think KD has zero interest in Golden State. Phoenix makes the most sense

plowking
06-27-2022, 06:29 PM
Surely Durant would only want to go to Boston or GSW.

999Guy
06-27-2022, 06:31 PM
Betting odds on Durant to PHX skyrocketed from +6000 to +200 on DFK the past few hrs.

And Vegas has stopped taking bets on Durant to PHX. The sports betting world learned something recently. This seems like a done deal.

If Phoenix keeps Bridges/tCrowder and makes a few smart moves they’ll be really dominant next year. Statistically they’ll probably be 60+ wins material and the same, but they’ll be visibly tougher on both ends.

AlternativeAcc.
06-27-2022, 06:32 PM
OKC FO could draft but man they sucked at building a competitive roster. How TF you have Steven Adams, WB AND another non-shooter in Andre Roberson around him?? That's what they had in 2016.. I can't believe they even got up 3 - 1. No wonder he was so inefficient in that PO run. Westbrook was 2nd to KD in 3PA in the POS :facepalm .

Dion Waiters got heavy minutes as well. And Presti has some draft duds like Kyle Singler and Josh Huestus...

Durant, wb, and Harden fell in his lap...

Otherwise he made the worst trade ever and gave the organization to westbrick :roll:

Presti is shit.

AlternativeAcc.
06-27-2022, 06:42 PM
Betting odds on Durant to PHX skyrocketed from +6000 to +200 on DFK the past few hrs.

And Vegas has stopped taking bets on Durant to PHX. The sports betting world learned something recently. This seems like a done deal.

If Phoenix keeps Bridges/tCrowder and makes a few smart moves they’ll be really dominant next year. Statistically they’ll probably be 60+ wins material and the same, but they’ll be visibly tougher on both ends.

The problem is their 2 best players are older and even more prone to injuries now.

But if healthy thats a ship. Would love to see Durant beat a stacked Warriors team with a 37 yo as sidekick. Would be the ultimate revenge

plowking
06-27-2022, 06:43 PM

Durant really is a knob if he does this.

Dude literally rides the coat tails of what other teams build and comes in as the cherry on top. Sports media can talk about him as being a top player all he want, but he has never built on anything and rode it out to completion. Barkley is 100% spot on about this dude.

AlternativeAcc.
06-27-2022, 06:45 PM

Dude literally rides the coat tails of what other teams build and comes in as the cherry on top. Sports media can talk about him as being a top player all he want, but he has never built on anything and rode it out to completion. Barkley is 100% spot on about this dude.

He should stick it out with the Nets who are busy trading away the only talent they have?

He's 33, what is there to build in Beooklynn?

hold this L
06-27-2022, 07:31 PM

https://c.tenor.com/M9Q4_2hTc78AAAAC/ride-bus.gif

Overdrive
06-27-2022, 07:36 PM
Mitchell for Durant!

Would take 2 games for you to hate on him and telling us that Gobert is a way better basketballplayer than him.

Xiao Yao You
06-27-2022, 10:28 PM
Would you do Gobert for Durant? :lol

Durant doesn't want to have to carry a team by himself.