PDA

View Full Version : Nothing more beautiful than watching Xiao and Manny…

GOBB
07-01-2022, 05:23 PM
…eat sh*t :oldlol:

What are you two going to even post about now? Probably turn into Shoguns. Former fans of a team that just rant with no rhyme or reason attached. Yikes, full cringe.

tontoz
07-01-2022, 05:25 PM
Your lack of posting is showing. Xiao isn't like Manny. He will shamelessly become a Minny fan and abandon Utah without thinking twice.

Manny on the other hand.....Rest in Piss :oldlol:

GOBB
07-01-2022, 05:28 PM
Your lack of posting is showing. Xiao isn't like Manny. He will shamelessly become a Minny fan and abandon Utah without thinking twice.

Xiao is a front runner? Yiiiiiiiikes

MrFonzworth
07-01-2022, 05:31 PM
…eat sh*t :oldlol:

What are you two going to even post about now? Probably turn into Shoguns. Former fans of a team that just rant with no rhyme or reason attached. Yikes, full cringe.
:roll::roll::roll:

What? Xiao is a genuine Utah fan. Have you seen the Utah subforum here?http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?505553-2022-off-season-Post-Gobert-A-new-era-begins

Kblaze8855
07-01-2022, 05:32 PM

Nah I think we three make up the old man contingent of ish. He’s been a jazz fan since somewhere between Pistol Pete and Dantley. He isn’t gonna betray them. At least not beyond probably rooting for them to fail and talking incessantly about how good Minnesota is…

Which…on second thought…I suppose is a betrayal.

Xiao Yao You
07-01-2022, 05:35 PM
Nah I think we three make up the old man contingent of ish. He’s been a jazz fan since somewhere between Pistol Pete and Dantley. He isn’t gonna betray them. At least not beyond probably rooting for them to fail and talking incessantly about how good Minnesota is…

Which…on second thought…I suppose is a betrayal.

one man's betrayal is another's reality

Im so nba'd out
07-01-2022, 05:38 PM
you cant group these two together. Xaio is a good brotha, he's just misled. Now watching manny eat shit is good times....

tontoz
07-01-2022, 05:39 PM
:roll::roll::roll:

What? Xiao is a genuine Utah fan. Have you seen the Utah subforum here?http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?505553-2022-off-season-Post-Gobert-A-new-era-begins

He was a Utah fan. Then he became a Rudy fan and that is where his loyalty lies now. He is already talking up Minny and dogging Utah.

we'll see if they fleeced them in the years to come. Chances of anyone in that package being better than Gobert is slim. Going to take a lot losing to find the next franchise player. Mitchell certainly isn't one

8Ball
07-01-2022, 05:40 PM
Manny was a LeBron fan. And when Durant joined Brooklyn he turned into a LeBron hater.

He predict he will apologize to LeBron directly and rejoin the family. Kyrie is doing the same right now :lol

Xiao Yao You
07-01-2022, 05:42 PM
He was a Utah fan. Then he became a Rudy fan and that is where his loyalty lies now. He is already talking up Minny and dogging Utah.

I'm supposed to be talking up one of the worst teams in the league and dogging one of the best?

1987_Lakers
07-01-2022, 05:45 PM
Manny was a LeBron fan. And when Durant joined Brooklyn he turned into a LeBron hater.

He predict he will apologize to LeBron directly and rejoin the family. Kyrie is doing the same right now :lol

I've always wondered why he became a Durant fan all of a sudden after being a LeBron fan for years. So he's a Nets fan and that's the reason?

Xiao Yao You
07-01-2022, 05:49 PM
I've always wondered why he became a Durant fan all of a sudden after being a LeBron fan for years. So he's a Nets fan and that's the reason?

you're confusing fan with troll

tontoz
07-01-2022, 05:50 PM
I'm supposed to be talking up one of the worst teams in the league and dogging one of the best?

I understand it not hating :oldlol:

MrFonzworth
07-01-2022, 05:53 PM

A fan not ecstatic with their team because they traded a franchise player for role players and future picks. Who would've saw that coming.

This whole Xiao/Rudy thing is over exaggerated because trolls troll, and he gladly feeds them because he just likes talking about the Jazz that much.

tontoz
07-01-2022, 06:00 PM
A fan not ecstatic with their team because they traded a franchise player for role players and future picks. Who would've saw that coming.

This whole Xiao/Rudy thing is over exaggerated because trolls troll, and he gladly feeds them because he just likes talking about the Jazz that much.

Funny he doesn't seem to bothered by Utah trading his favorite player.

Gobert and ANT becomes one of the best duos in the league. Better than Mitchell/Conley/Hayward and Gobert already. Throw in Towns, Russell etc. and they are certainly one of the top teams in the league.

Looks like he's happily on the Minny bandwagon.

MrFonzworth
07-01-2022, 06:08 PM
Funny he doesn't seem to bothered by Utah trading his favorite player.

Looks like he's happily on the Minny bandwagon.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?505553-2022-off-season-Post-Gobert-A-new-era-begins

Seems bothered. The quote you posted is an observational comment and isn't some bandwagon indicator. It's most likely troll bait

tontoz
07-01-2022, 06:12 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?505553-2022-off-season-Post-Gobert-A-new-era-begins

Seems bothered. The quote you posted is an observational comment and isn't some bandwagon indicator. It's most likely troll bait

I doubt he keeps talking to himself on the jazz forum once the season.starts. :oldlol:

GOBB
07-01-2022, 08:37 PM
What can I expect to see from House on the sixers Xiao

Xiao Yao You
07-01-2022, 08:40 PM
What can I expect to see from House on the sixers Xiao

He was great for the Jazz. 3 and D. Tough. Hustler. Gamer. Definitely a good guy to have on your team just maybe not in the bubble :D

Spurs m8
07-01-2022, 08:44 PM
Embiid sends op off crying every year...and now Harden does too.

He also has to watch and support Harden...doesn't get any worse than that, as an NBA fan...

Manny living rent free

8Ball
07-01-2022, 08:47 PM
Embiid sends op off crying every year...and now Harden does too.

He also has to watch and support Harden...doesn't get any worse than that, as an NBA fan...

Manny living rent free

We're watching Manny's house burn down and you call it rent free?

We are laughing our asses off knowing he is crying in misery now. :lol

Rockets own all their picks too! This is 2016 levels of devastation for LeBron haters.

Xiao Yao You
07-01-2022, 08:49 PM
We're watching Manny's house burn down and you call it rent free?

We are laughing our asses off knowing he is crying in misery now :roll:

the fact that Gobert has been traded and the troll is nowhere to be seen says it all