PDA

View Full Version : Should the Lakers go for Kyrie, or Hield + Myles Turner?

Im Still Ballin
07-04-2022, 12:32 PM
The obvious choice would be Kyrie, but can you count on him to actually play? Myles and Buddy are also two perfect fits that compliment LA's roster as it is right now.

FYI: I believe Turner + Hield is LA's backup plan if the Kyrie deal falls through.

ImKobe
07-04-2022, 12:34 PM
I'd rather risk it on Kyrie than betting on two unproven role players. We have a history with Bran and Irving, the two respect each other and always delivered in the POs when they played together.

Im Still Ballin
07-04-2022, 12:38 PM
I'd rather risk it on Kyrie than betting on two unproven role players. We have a history with Bran and Irving, the two respect each other and always delivered in the POs when they played together.

I agree. I do wonder if a three-team trade could be worked, with Kyrie and Myles going to LA. Now that'd be ideal.

NBAGOAT
07-04-2022, 12:43 PM
I agree. I do wonder if a three-team trade could be worked, with Kyrie and Myles going to LA. Now that'd be ideal.

That’s just too much salary for jeannie. Lakers should just hope for Seth or hope bkn takes tht back

Johnny32
07-04-2022, 12:43 PM
kyrie because lebron can't keep doing what he's doing forever. kyrie can lessen his role, i don't think hield and turner would.

Im Still Ballin
07-04-2022, 12:44 PM
That’s just too much salary for jeannie. Lakers should just hope for Seth or hope bkn takes tht back

THT would have to go I think to make such a trade work.

NBAGOAT
07-04-2022, 12:58 PM
THT would have to go I think to make such a trade work.

You could do westbrook for Kyrie+curry. Tht is needed if you take harris unless Jeannie wants to pay extra tax