PDA

View Full Version : Nikola Jovic with 25 points 9 rebounds 5 threes vs GSW [Summer League]

k0kakw0rld
07-05-2022, 06:55 PM
https://youtu.be/99aP62SH20g

Another monster from Serbia goddamn :biggums:

He needs to add some muscle so he can bang inside.
How do you allow this man to get drafted this late? 🤔

FultzNationRISE
07-05-2022, 07:05 PM
Good size, motor and athleticism, looks like a decent shooter.

That touch around the basket tho...... yikes.

Lookin Perkins-esque on some of those shots in the paint.

jokic at 41 is the biggest f up in nba draft history

or just shows it's almost impossible to predict this shit

k0kakw0rld
07-05-2022, 07:17 PM
Good size, motor and athleticism, looks like a decent shooter.

That touch around the basket tho...... yikes.

Lookin Perkins-esque on some of those shots in the paint.

He's a small forward. He plays more perimeter than inside.

ralph_i_el
07-05-2022, 07:19 PM
He was pretty bad their first 2 games though.

jokic at 41 is the biggest f up in nba draft history

or just shows it's almost impossible to predict this shit

bucks passed on jokic 3 times in 2014 the year after they drafted giannis at 15

Axe
07-05-2022, 08:08 PM
Oh look another new player to stan perhaps?

k0kakw0rld
07-05-2022, 08:35 PM
Oh look another new player to stan perhaps?

It's a basketball forum. If you don't want to talk basketball get the fk off the forum b-tch ass mutha****a.

Axe
07-05-2022, 09:06 PM
It's a basketball forum. If you don't want to talk basketball get the fk off the forum b-tch ass mutha****a.
You sound upset. Fyi kid hasn't even played an actual nba game yet ffs. :confusedshrug:

red1
07-05-2022, 09:09 PM
serbians can hoop. most of these boys from the balkans are naturally tall. we had guys that were 6'2 6'3 or 6'4 like it was nothing. bosnian croatian serbian all from the former yugoslavia. and they all hoop and have parents that love the nba.

no surprise that many former and future basketball legends are from that area. drazen, and now jokic and doncic will go down as some of the best players of all time.

k0kakw0rld
07-05-2022, 09:29 PM
You sound upset. Fyi kid hasn't even played an actual nba game yet ffs. :confusedshrug:

I can't wait to see what he's made of. He played against grown men at a very young age just like Luka. I think he'll be alright in the NBA.

theballerFKA Ace
07-05-2022, 10:13 PM
I remember when Kuzma was SL MVP. Floor: David West. Ceiling: Carmelo Anthony :oldlol:

Axe
07-05-2022, 10:43 PM
I can't wait to see what he's made of. He played against grown men at a very young age just like Luka. I think he'll be alright in the NBA.
But he plays for a better team.

k0kakw0rld
07-05-2022, 10:46 PM
But he plays for a better team.
He should start for the Heat though
Coach Spo will probably play him at 3 or 4 most likely
PG. Lowry
SG. Vincent/Strauss
SF. Jimmy
PF. Chet
C. Bam

FultzNationRISE
07-05-2022, 10:52 PM
He should start for the Heat though
Coach Spo will probably play him at 3 or 4 most likely
PG. Lowry
SG. Vincent/Strauss
SF. Jimmy
PF. Chet
C. Bam

Chet Homlgren is gonna start for the Miami Heat this year...?

Axe
07-05-2022, 10:52 PM
He'll probably be a reserve. As usual for rookies outside of the top 20 drafted.

k0kakw0rld
07-05-2022, 10:59 PM

Strauss/Vincent took starter minutes away from Duncan Robinson and Herro. And they were rookies.

FultzNationRISE
07-05-2022, 11:10 PM
Strauss/Vincent took starter minutes away from Duncan Robinson and Herro. And they were rookies.

:biggums:

Chet doesnt play for the Heat bro :roll:

Axe
07-05-2022, 11:12 PM
:yaohappy:

k0kakw0rld
07-05-2022, 11:30 PM

I'm tired Jovic* oops

I was watching Chet's highlights and responding to that other thread made about him.

It happens.

k0kakw0rld
07-05-2022, 11:43 PM
:biggums:

Chet doesnt play for the Heat bro :roll:

Duh don't you see my thread title? It's obviously an honest mistake. Keep it moving

Axe
07-05-2022, 11:50 PM
Duh don't you see my thread title? It's obviously an honest mistake. Keep it moving
Hopefully he'll be able to make the heat finals contenders again.

k0kakw0rld
07-06-2022, 05:11 AM
Hopefully he'll be able to make the heat finals contenders again.

Jovic will you are correct!

I knew you were looking for me to slip so you can run with it and have fun with it like the b-tch you are.

Unfortunately for you, I'm the comeback King.

Axe
07-06-2022, 05:35 AM
Jovic will you are correct!

I knew you were looking for me to slip so you can run with it and have fun with it like the b-tch you are.

Unfortunately for you, I'm the comeback King.
Great. Are you planning on stanning him also someday?

k0kakw0rld
07-06-2022, 06:42 AM
Great. Are you planning on stanning him also someday?

I'm a basketball fan. If I see talent I acknowledge it.

You are the only idiot who seem to think it's an issue. Log off if you ain't interested about talking basketball.

450 players in the NBA. You are telling me that you only enjoy/appreciate watching one player style of play. That's pure cap and I'm calling your b-tch ass.

I have created a Trae Young thread. Does that make me a Hawk fan?

I love Kawhi's game does that make me a Clipper fan?

I enjoy Dame Lillard does that make me a Blazers fan?

I really hope other posters take a peek at this post.

Axe
07-06-2022, 07:55 AM
I'm a basketball fan.
Stopped rt. 'Basketball fan' but also trashes some other teams and players? Pfft.

k0kakw0rld
07-06-2022, 08:09 AM
He'll probably be a reserve. As usual for rookies outside of the top 20 drafted.
Jokic was drafted 41st in his draft buddy. He's a back-2-back MVP today.

Axe
07-06-2022, 08:12 AM
Jokic was drafted 41st in his draft buddy. He's a back-2-back MVP today.
Lol wut? Never did i mention they're going to be reserves for their lifetime.

k0kakw0rld
07-06-2022, 08:13 AM
Stopped rt. 'Basketball fan' but also trashes some other teams and players? Pfft.
So because I'm a basketball fan I can't trash players who aren't playing to their potential? Are you dumb or what?

It's part of sports. Thats why debates exists all the time. If you orefer one player you will trash the opposition to boost your favorite athlete or player. Always been this way. Now, out of a sudden you acting like you haven't seen this before.

k0kakw0rld
07-06-2022, 08:15 AM
Lol wut? Never did i mention they're going to be reserves for their lifetime.

Gabe Vincent/Strauss were rookies and found themselves plying heavy minutes in the playoffs.
He will have to earn his minutes. I have reason to believe he can start at 4 with the Miami Heat. They have no real PF. Well, maybe Bam but I see him as an undersized Centre.

FKAri
07-06-2022, 12:46 PM
Nikola Jovokic

Axe
07-06-2022, 04:15 PM
So because I'm a basketball fan I can't trash players who aren't playing to their potential? Are you dumb or what?
Nothing wrong with that. Just that you sound like a retard whenever you do it at times. :confusedshrug:

90sgoat
07-07-2022, 04:27 PM
Looks like a poor man's Gallinari and hopefully not a better Dario Saric, but yeah, that's pretty much the comparison. A taller Cedi Osman.

If I were to judge his entire future career based on 20 seconds, and why not, then I don't think he'll be a star. He'll be a solid starter, but from what I'm seeing here, there's nothing to suggest star and definitely not superstar.

His shooting form is flat and slow, he doesn't seem to have great touch and he has absolutely zero lift.

All in all, this is what makes players struggle in the NBA.

Maybe he can work on that, but if he is to be a star, he needs to get much better at finishing and more explosive.

k0kakw0rld
07-09-2022, 08:40 AM
Looks like a poor man's Gallinari and hopefully not a better Dario Saric, but yeah, that's pretty much the comparison. A taller Cedi Osman.

If I were to judge his entire future career based on 20 seconds, and why not, then I don't think he'll be a star. He'll be a solid starter, but from what I'm seeing here, there's nothing to suggest star and definitely not superstar.

His shooting form is flat and slow, he doesn't seem to have great touch and he has absolutely zero lift.

All in all, this is what makes players struggle in the NBA.

Maybe he can work on that, but if he is to be a star, he needs to get much better at finishing and more explosive.

Yeah...yeah...We've heard people say the most ridiculous things about Jokic. Look at him now, back-2-back MVP.

90sgoat
07-09-2022, 02:18 PM
Yeah...yeah...We've heard people say the most ridiculous things about Jokic. Look at him now, back-2-back MVP.

Jokic was a center though.

I'm happy to be proven wrong, but tall european wings with poor athleticism do not have a good track record in the NBA.

They're just not as important, because in Euroleague, their height gives them an advantage in a crowded half court, but in the NBA smaller wings get enough space to shoot.

I think the best outcome for larger european wings are mismatch machines like Gallo. Inside-outside kind of players, but if you see players like Saric, Bjelica, etc, those players struggle the most.

If you put someone like Bjelica in the Euroleague, he will be a huge star, but in the NBA he struggles.