PDA

View Full Version : Remember when the NBA let Lebron pick anyone in league regardless of contract status

3ba11
07-08-2022, 10:21 PM
He picked AD but why didn't he pick Jokic or Giannis?

The league was letting him do whatever he wanted, so I thought those guys would've been better choices

3ba11
07-09-2022, 06:36 PM
Never forget the extent of deck-stacking

KD should go to Phoenix and then get Jokic to join him by doing a similar heist that AD did to New Orleans

ShawkFactory
07-09-2022, 06:52 PM
Lol what

Spurs m8
07-09-2022, 07:04 PM
Hes not the brightest tool in the shed.

And you're 100% right..the NBA, once again, helped him out.

Never been a more fraudulent player and career.

Imagine he have the false media narrative...where would be actually be?

Xiao Yao You
07-09-2022, 07:14 PM
He picked AD but why didn't he pick Jokic or Giannis?

The league was letting him do whatever he wanted, so I thought those guys would've been better choices

Davis has Lebron's agent/buddy is why.

Full Court
07-09-2022, 07:31 PM
Well that's a simple question to answer. Giannis and Jokic would have both told him to pound sand.

With AD he found someone who was just as much of a selfish, conniving ***** as he was.

3ba11
07-09-2022, 07:38 PM
Some great responses. Thanks for shedding some light on that date in history - the day Lebron hand-picked his sidekick from a pool of..... everyone

NBAGOAT
07-09-2022, 08:14 PM
You’re making this seem like lebron drafted Ad lol. AD wanted to play with him too. The other guys wouldn’t have. And before we go selfish route kd and Kyrie chose each other. Kawhi settled on George as his 3rd choice after asking kd and butler. Harden demanded westbrook

ShawkFactory
07-10-2022, 10:37 AM
You’re making this seem like lebron drafted Ad lol. AD wanted to play with him too. The other guys wouldn’t have. And before we go selfish route kd and Kyrie chose each other. Kawhi settled on George as his 3rd choice after asking kd and butler. Harden demanded westbrook

Not only that but the Lakers traded Ingram, Lonzo, Hart and like 19 unprotected picks for AD. The Pelicans were a 33 win team with him the year before and were happy to rebuild.

sdot_thadon
07-10-2022, 12:11 PM
What an idiot.

Shooter
07-10-2022, 12:23 PM
At this point this is just sad...Like an old prize fighter well after his prime coming into the ring to get battered one more time.

ImKobe
07-10-2022, 01:16 PM
At this point this is just sad...Like an old prize fighter well after his prime coming into the ring to get battered one more time.

Yeah.. I think Lebron should just demand a trade to Cleveland before he embarrasses the Lakers' brand one more time.. I can't take another year of missing the POs/losing in the 1st round with this supposed "goat". I'll take Love and Allen for Bran and rebuild around AD.

3ba11
07-10-2022, 01:16 PM

Lebron hand-picked a guy that was under contract

It would be like Booker choosing any player in the league to play with - so imagine that Booker chose Joker to come to Phoenix... That's some fake, WWE, manufactured bullshit.. A fake league

Shooter
07-10-2022, 01:23 PM
Yeah.. I think Lebron should just demand a trade to Cleveland before he embarrasses the Lakers' brand one more time.. I can't take another year of missing the POs/losing in the 1st round with this supposed "goat". I'll take Love and Allen for Bran and rebuild around AD.

https://i.postimg.cc/ZRhRBwvY/We_Good_Baby._And_You..png

FKAri
07-10-2022, 01:28 PM
Ya. It was pretty boss.

3ba11
07-10-2022, 01:30 PM
Ya. It was pretty boss.

Lebron never learned how to win (organic) and was a losing ball-dominator like Luka before the "decision" to cheat the league and fans

He never learned the teammate fits, teammate development and chemistry to win organically, so he's just a talent-based winner (team-hopping.. all-star team strategy)

Lebron doesn't know a good brand of ball.. He literally cannot play good basketball, so he must stack his teams with enough talent to offset his woat brand of ball and chemistry

FKAri
07-10-2022, 02:13 PM
Lebron never learned how to win (organic) and was a losing ball-dominator like Luka before the "decision" to cheat the league and fans

He never learned the teammate fits, teammate development and chemistry to win organically, so he's just a talent-based winner (team-hopping.. all-star team strategy)

Lebron doesn't know a good brand of ball.. He literally cannot play good basketball, so he must stack his teams with enough talent to offset his woat brand of ball and chemistry

Joins team. Wins. Leaves. Fails to elaborate. What a Chad.
Meanwhile you're here talkin bout chemistry experiments and organic tofu. What a fuccin phaggit lmao.

3ba11
07-10-2022, 03:36 PM
Joins team. Wins. Leaves. Fails to elaborate. What a Chad.
Meanwhile you're here talkin bout chemistry experiments and organic tofu. What a fuccin phaggit lmao.

Lebron has zero legitimate rings and even his colluded super-teams start as the favorite but become perennial underdogs that barely meet the underdog expectation (4/10)

Hey Yo
07-10-2022, 04:08 PM
4 legit >>>>>>3

3ba11
07-10-2022, 04:15 PM
4 legit >>>>>>3

AD led the Lakers in scoring and defense for the 2020 regular season and playoffs

The cheapest ring ever where only the Lakers were motivated

zeerghit
07-10-2022, 04:18 PM
AD led the Lakers in scoring and defense for the 2020 regular season and playoffs

explain?

Hey Yo
07-10-2022, 04:21 PM

Doesn't change 4 legit rings >>>>>>> 3