PDA

View Full Version : LeCuck won't sign an extension with the Lakers, without Kyrie

Spurs m8
07-09-2022, 05:09 PM
What an entitled little b1tch hahahahahah

Also, wasn't he leaving to play with his son, anyway?

Trade this weak, lottery out West beta

https://i.ibb.co/3rDRS0W/FB-IMG-1657400762564.jpg

-via Marc Stein

FultzNationRISE
07-09-2022, 05:14 PM
Please do not call him that.

He has earned his damn respect, and you WILL show it to him.

Spurs m8
07-09-2022, 05:15 PM
The only way he ever becomes a King, is if he plays in Sacramento

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

warriorfan
07-09-2022, 05:58 PM

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Damn……

R I P

sdot_thadon
07-09-2022, 06:00 PM
Thanks op, we can always count on you for the latest Lebron gossip. When was his last bowel movement?

Johnny32
07-09-2022, 06:26 PM
as he shouldn't. the lakers horrific fo have been reluctant to make multiple moves that would have improved the roster just to save money. le**** that.

GrayGoat
07-09-2022, 06:28 PM
Op might have LeBron posts than 3ball

Johnny32
07-09-2022, 06:38 PM
Op might have LeBron posts than 3ball

he posts in every legoat topic but he doesn't start many. 3tard obviously spams topics. i used to troll gfaqs like that but unlike 3tard i didn't get ran out of pretty much every topic i created. in other words...i was much better at it than he is.

LeGoat4Life
07-09-2022, 07:11 PM
Why would lakers even want Lebron?

It’s already been proven he can’t be the alpha of the team

Lakers has already been a lottery team 3/4 years

Would have been 4 straight years if AD didn’t carry lakers to a championship

Full Court
07-09-2022, 07:22 PM
Why would lakers even want Lebron?

It’s already been proven he can’t be the alpha of the team

Lakers has already been a lottery team 3/4 years

Would have been 4 straight years if AD didn’t carry lakers to a championship

This. Get rid of him while he still has trade value if you're smart.

Full Court
07-09-2022, 07:23 PM
Please do not call him that.

He has earned his damn respect, and you WILL show it to him.

If he had actually earned respect, people would respect him. As it is, he's probably the least respected star in in the history of the sport. He's brought it entirely upon himself though.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fny%2Fapi%2Fres%2F1.2 %2FH8TZM_lHsuIeWIAp4m9K6w--%2FYXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjt3PTk2MDtoPTY0OA--%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fs.yimg.com%2Fuu%2Fapi%2Fres%2F1.2 %2F1C3YPKnm2WO7aTqBLZc.Lw--~B%2FaD0xNzI3O3c9MjU2MDthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fmedia.zenfs.com%2Fen%2Flebron_wir e_usa_today_sports_articles_234%2Ff72e6b3c58d085a6 c86170560f014684&f=1&nofb=1

Full Court
07-09-2022, 07:23 PM

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

:roll:

Spurs m8
07-09-2022, 07:35 PM
This. Get rid of him while he still has trade value if you're smart.

Absolutely this....a true no brainer

FireDavidKahn
07-09-2022, 07:59 PM
People melting down because they want the Lakers to dump LeBron.
Same people melting down because he wont resign with the Lakers.

Can't make it up!

Full Court
07-09-2022, 08:58 PM
People melting down because they want the Lakers to dump LeBron.
Same people melting down because he wont resign with the Lakers.

Can't make it up!

Personally, I couldn't care less if he stays or leaves. I'm a Laker hater, so if he leads them to the lottery again, awesome. If he jumps ship and leaves them in a shambles like he has the other teams he's sucked dry, that's cool too. I just hope he doesn't go to a team that I like.

Spurs m8
07-09-2022, 09:21 PM
Personally, I couldn't care less if he stays or leaves. I'm a Laker hater, so if he leads them to the lottery again, awesome. If he jumps ship and leaves them in a shambles like he has the other teams he's sucked dry, that's cool too. I just hope he doesn't go to a team that I like.

Exactly lol

The stans act like we're melting...we're laughing...we're always laughing, especially since Booker went in deep and exposed LeLeader....

It's been absolutely hilarious ever since

1987_Lakers
07-09-2022, 09:32 PM
https://c.tenor.com/onOel68F1xMAAAAC/he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-fed-up.gif

:roll:

FilmyCogTurner
07-09-2022, 09:47 PM
It's crazy contentious it always is with Lebron and the front office. The guy is seriously classless as a human being and has zero awareness.

Spurs m8
07-09-2022, 10:33 PM
It's crazy contentious it always is with Lebron and the front office. The guy is seriously classless as a human being and has zero awareness.

Absolutely this

His entitlement blinds him

3ba11
07-09-2022, 11:33 PM
The 2015 Cavs lost and then Kyrie was the difference-maker that put them over the top in 2016

So Lebron knows that Kyrie is the difference-maker

Heck, Kyrie led the Celtics to juggernaut status in 2018 before getting hurt - surely he would've put the Celtics into the Finals that year... And then his injury ruined the Nets' title in 2021.. So his availability is the key to titles... :confusedshrug:..

(Hayward's return in 2019 cratered Tatum/Brown across the board, aka PER, BPM, VORP, WS/48)

Ultimately, Lebron experienced it first hand - Kyrie is a chemistry-MAKER with his elite jumpshooting skill, clutch and off-ball ability (facilities ball movement)

Spurs m8
07-09-2022, 11:40 PM
The 2015 Cavs lost and then Kyrie was the difference-maker that put them over the top in 2016

Heck, Kyrie led the Celtics to juggernaut status in 2018 before getting hurt - surely he would've put the Celtics into the Finals that year... And then his injury ruined the Nets' title in 2021.. So his availability is the key to titles... :confusedshrug:..

(Hayward's return in 2019 cratered Tatum/Brown across the board, aka PER, BPM, VORP, WS/48)

Ultimately, Lebron experienced it first hand - Kyrie is a chemistry-MAKER with his elite jumpshooting skill, clutch and off-ball ability (facilities ball movement)

Hard to deny the facts.

They're not gonna like this

1987_Lakers
07-09-2022, 11:41 PM

Too bad Kyrie wasn't the difference maker for KD.

coin24
07-10-2022, 12:36 AM
Lakers should trade LeTiny

SATAN
07-10-2022, 01:40 AM
Is it more "without Kyrie" or "with Russ" though?

Lakers Legend#32
07-10-2022, 02:32 AM
C'mon LeBron, don't be a douche.

Full Court
07-10-2022, 08:42 AM

It's years and years too late for that. :lol

Shogon
07-10-2022, 08:42 AM

Not really. He was not this way with the Cavs on the first stint iirc. But after getting butt****ed by the Cavs for 7 years straight and by the fact that nobody wanted to play in Cleveland(probably the most depressing city in the league), and being good enough to be the difference between 60 wins and 25-30 wins while not being able to get draft picks, I am pretty he made the conscious decision to not be 'held hostage' by a front office ever again and decided that he only cared about him winning now, not any potential ramifications to the front office in the future based on draft picks or signings based on overpaying. Right wrong or indifferent, I think that's what happened.

This is how multiple players that were still on the 2018 Cavs had ended up getting overpaid over the years.

Notice how he always takes these 4 year deals or less with player options along the way to maintain leverage.

And who could blame him? Idiots in this thread alone judge basketball player abilities solely by titles and nothing else.

He will make a shitty owner some day, however, if he treats draft picks like this. But perhaps he won't once he's in ownership.

Lebron23
07-10-2022, 09:30 AM

he is going to finish his career in LA. And he might become the owner of them.

Real Men Wear Green
07-10-2022, 09:52 AM
Assuming this story is true I don't think this particular way of making a demand makes him a bad guy. He's not breaking his contract he's just making sure he has a certain teammate that he wants with the leverage possibly leaving as a free agent gives him. But if I am running the Lakers I want him to explain to me how he knows Irving's not going to be a problem. Because bottom line the Nets just wasted a hundred million dollars on this dude and that doesn't include arguably bad contacts they would not have given players if not for him and Durant's influence. Nets Irving wasn't just overpaid, he was a complete waste of money analyzed as an individual player and not factoring in how KD made them a package deal. And if James can't give a satisfactory answer? Call every team in the league and ask them what they would want for their best player. Don't shop James around but...if you can by some miracle get a guy like Ja Morant that is better than having to put up with Irving's bs.

FultzNationRISE
07-10-2022, 10:15 AM
Stein stated up front it was PERSONAL SPECULATION, not reporting.

There is no source for this, because it isnt true. Stein was SPECULATING and stated as much up front. It was his OPINION that Kyrie’s presence would effect Lebron’s decision to sign an extension.

This is fake news, and OP needs to be cancelled immediately for his use of the derogatory and hurtful term “Le****.”

Shooter
07-10-2022, 12:26 PM
.CLIFFS
For this entire thread:

https://c.tenor.com/onOel68F1xMAAAAC/he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it-fed-up.gif

ImKobe
07-10-2022, 01:37 PM
Of course he will. Where else is he going to go as a FA?

I'm fine with not getting Kyrie and trading his ass for a future 1st and a star if a team is dumb enough to do it.

FilmyCogTurner
07-10-2022, 05:06 PM
Not really. He was not this way with the Cavs on the first stint iirc. But after getting butt****ed by the Cavs for 7 years straight and by the fact that nobody wanted to play in Cleveland(probably the most depressing city in the league), and being good enough to be the difference between 60 wins and 25-30 wins while not being able to get draft picks, I am pretty he made the conscious decision to not be 'held hostage' by a front office ever again and decided that he only cared about him winning now, not any potential ramifications to the front office in the future based on draft picks or signings based on overpaying. Right wrong or indifferent, I think that's what happened.

This is how multiple players that were still on the 2018 Cavs had ended up getting overpaid over the years.

Notice how he always takes these 4 year deals or less with player options along the way to maintain leverage.

And who could blame him? Idiots in this thread alone judge basketball player abilities solely by titles and nothing else.

He will make a shitty owner some day, however, if he treats draft picks like this. But perhaps he won't once he's in ownership.

Yes, really.

The Cavs were incompetent, not malicious. There's a big difference.

Lebron has every right to layout his terms with his organization however there is a way to do it and it seems like to me he always handles these situations in a classless adversarial way. Every. Single. Time.

Does that not register with you? That he still play his hand how he wants but does it in a way that doesn't put a strain on his relationship with the organization. Look at how it is with him and Westbrook right now sitting at opposite ends of a summer league game.

Point being you can be at opposite ends of your differences and still maintain a respectful and healthy relationship.

Johnny32
07-10-2022, 05:30 PM
Yes, really.

Lebron has every right to layout his terms with his organization however there is a way to do it and it seems like to me he always handles these situations in a classless adversarial way. Every. Single. Time.

Does that not register with you? That he still play his hand how he wants but does it in a way that doesn't put a strain on his relationship with the organization. Look at how it is with him and Westbrook right now sitting at opposite ends of a summer league game.

Point being you can be at opposite ends of your differences and still maintain a respectful and healthy relationship.

lol cavs wanted him to stay both times, as did mia, and lal wants him to sign an extension. so what's this great strain on the organization exactly? and westbrook is pouting because he's getting traded...boo hoo.

FKAri
07-10-2022, 05:33 PM
Yes, really.

There's guys who don't put pressure on their FO's to make moves and there's guys who do. Almost every superstar save Dirk or Duncan fall into the latter category. It's a part of competitiveness, leadership and understanding that your fate is linked with what gets done. The difference with Lebron is he takes it a step further. It appears he's incapable of letting them do their job and keeping his hands out of the business side of things. I don't know if he's always been like this or if his Cleveland stint made him into this.

FilmyCogTurner
07-10-2022, 06:02 PM
lol cavs wanted him to stay both times, as did mia, and lal wants him to sign an extension. so what's this great strain on the organization exactly? and westbrook is pouting because he's getting traded...boo hoo.

Dan Gilbet wrote his infamous letter bashing Lebron. Jeanie Buss is sending cryptic tweets at 2AM. Even Riley made comments after Lebron left on how winning championships is hard.

You realize you can change owners/teams and still walk out of the door on good terms? I don't expect players to be perfect but Lebron is constantly in a battle with the very people who are on his side all the ****ing time. How he handles himself in general just as a player on the court even leaves a lot to be desired nevermind all this FO leverage bullshit.

Johnny32
07-10-2022, 06:28 PM
Dan Gilbet wrote his infamous letter bashing Lebron. Jeanie Buss is sending cryptic tweets at 2AM. Even Riley made comments after Lebron left on how winning championships is hard.

You realize you can change owners/teams and still walk out of the door on good terms? I don't expect players to be perfect but Lebron is constantly in a battle with the very people who are on his side all the ****ing time. How he handles himself in general just as a player on the court even leaves a lot to be desired nevermind all this FO leverage bullshit.

hurrr, owners and gms be mad when the goat leaves them, durrr.

no fkn shit einstein. gilbert welcomed him back with open arms.

and uh, riley literally got fined for tampering just last yr for this...“I would leave the key under the doormat if he would call me and let me know that he’s coming,” Riley said while on “The Dan Le Batard Show” on Friday.

lol you're even more dumb than i first thought.

FilmyCogTurner
07-10-2022, 07:00 PM
hurrr, owners and gms be mad when the goat leaves them, durrr.

no fkn shit einstein. gilbert welcomed him back with open arms.

and uh, riley literally got fined for tampering just last yr for this...“I would leave the key under the doormat if he would call me and let me know that he’s coming,” Riley said while on “The Dan Le Batard Show” on Friday.

lol you're even more dumb than i first thought.

You're calling me dumb when you're unable to separate business and relationship.

You think because a team welcomes player so and so everything is all fine and dandy. Life is not that binary.

Teams sign and trade for a toxic players all the time, it doesn't take away from the fact that player X and in this case the leader of the team can't handle his business in a way that cultivates a better atmosphere for all parties attached to the organization.

These are all human beings and the slightest miscue can crash the house of cards and anytime, why have the leader of the team weaken the scaffolding?

Johnny32
07-10-2022, 07:11 PM
You're calling me dumb when you're unable to separate business and relationship.

You think because a team welcomes player so and so everything is all fine and dandy. Life is not that binary.

Teams sign and trade for a toxic players all the time, it doesn't take away from the fact that player X and in this case the leader of the team can't handle his business in a way that cultivates a better atmosphere for all parties attached to the organization.

These are all human beings and the slightest miscue can crash the house of cards and anytime, why have the leader of the team weaken the scaffolding?

they both wanted him back even after he left them high and dry. that strain on the organization doe, durrrr.

Spurs m8
07-10-2022, 07:34 PM

You're talking to johnny32 man...

It's waste of time

Johnny32
07-10-2022, 07:37 PM
You're talking to johnny32 man...

It's waste of time

the only one, hurrr talking durrr, is your mom when she reads posts to your illiterate dumbass.

FilmyCogTurner
07-10-2022, 07:39 PM
He must be 14 years old or an incredibly stupid man.

Johnny32
07-10-2022, 07:40 PM
He must be 14 years old or an incredibly stupid man.

what we have here is another disgusting casual who believes everything he hears on first take and other similar shows. the truth is lebron is the greatest leader and teammate in nba history. a guy who goes out of his way to bond with teammates both on and off the court...and it shows...as his teammates look like they're having the time of their lives playing with him.

as far as the front office pull goes...all media bs from middle aged jordone loving fangirls. so many examples i've lost count. from the cavs not wanting to give up jj hickson for amare, trading kyrie when lebron wanted them to bring him to camp and he'd make it right, trading wade, shump, other championship vets for unproven young guys with no playoff experience. the heat doing nothing to improve an aging roster that lebron carried to a championship in 13. the lakers refusing to spend any money before the trade deadline last yr, refusing to trade tht, holding onto draft picks for 27 and 29.

none of these are moves lebron or any team trying to win now makes/doesn't make.

hurrr, but skip bayless said, durrr

Johnny32
07-10-2022, 08:02 PM

this is also hilarious.

jordone not toxic - mentally, verbally, and physically abuses teammates. chucks 30% of his teams fga and expects you to stfu and defend/rebound for him.

lebron toxic - organizes group outings, team dinners, gives teammates lavish gifts every chance he gets. individualized handshakes for every teammate even the last man on the bench. unselfish to a fault. trusts the open man to hit the shot because he's open and the correct play is to pass.

they're brainwashed sheep and they don't even know it.

1987_Lakers
07-10-2022, 08:32 PM
Stein stated up front it was PERSONAL SPECULATION, not reporting.

There is no source for this, because it isnt true. Stein was SPECULATING and stated as much up front. It was his OPINION that Kyrie’s presence would effect Lebron’s decision to sign an extension.

This is fake news, and OP needs to be cancelled immediately for his use of the derogatory and hurtful term “Le****.”

:cheers:

FilmyCogTurner
07-10-2022, 09:46 PM
what we have here is another disgusting casual who believes everything he hears on first take and other similar shows. the truth is lebron is the greatest leader and teammate in nba history. a guy who goes out of his way to bond with teammates both on and off the court...and it shows...as his teammates look like they're having the time of their lives playing with him.

as far as the front office pull goes...all media bs from middle aged jordone loving fangirls. so many examples i've lost count. from the cavs not wanting to give up jj hickson for amare, trading kyrie when lebron wanted them to bring him to camp and he'd make it right, trading wade, shump, other championship vets for unproven young guys with no playoff experience. the heat doing nothing to improve an aging roster that lebron carried to a championship in 13. the lakers refusing to spend any money before the trade deadline last yr, refusing to trade tht, holding onto draft picks for 27 and 29.

none of these are moves lebron or any team trying to win now makes/doesn't make.

hurrr, but skip bayless said, durrr

So you're not a kid after all, damn... :oldlol:

He's a "great" teammate until he decides there's no value to you anymore. Even then when things are good it's debatable. He walks off the court before the game is over, misses defensive assignments and points his finger.. forces the entire team to play his heliocentric brand of basketball. What was it like with Ball, Ingram and Kuz before the AD trade? Yeah, some teammate..

He's thrilled when the media and fans target his teammates for the loss instead of himself. Why else would he be so protective of his stats. KLove/Bosh blamed for their lack of production while not realizing how Bron forces them to play their game is a major component to the equation. Rodney Hood castrated on social media after his few appearances in the 2018 like he was the reason the team lost. Bron has no problem letting anyone take the fall if it protects his image and you idiots eat up with two scoops of your raisonbron.

I have no idea how you people cannot see an insecure, poorly calculating diva who's attempting to fabricate a legacy that is not as good as it's advertised.

Also, Jordans the GOAT not because First Take says so he's the ****ing GOAT because it's the ****ing truth you halfwit.

Spurs m8
07-10-2022, 11:21 PM

He's a "great" teammate until he decides there's no value to you anymore. Even then when things are good it's debatable. He walks off the court before the game is over, misses defensive assignments and points his finger.. forces the entire team to play his heliocentric brand of basketball. What was it like with Ball, Ingram and Kuz before the AD trade? Yeah, some teammate..

He's thrilled when the media and fans target his teammates for the loss instead of himself. Why else would he be so protective of his stats. KLove/Bosh blamed for their lack of production while not realizing how Bron forces them to play their game is a major component to the equation. Rodney Hood castrated on social media after his few appearances in the 2018 like he was the reason the team lost. Bron has no problem letting anyone take the fall if it protects his image and you idiots eat up with two scoops of your raisonbron.

I have no idea how you people cannot see an insecure, poorly calculating diva who's attempting to fabricate a legacy that is not as good as it's advertised.

Also, Jordans the GOAT not because First Take says so he's the ****ing GOAT because it's the ****ing truth you halfwit.

So much truth in everything you're writing

Johnny32
07-10-2022, 11:34 PM

you get more embarrassingly dumb and casual with every post. it's clear as day you know nothing about the gm lol.

SATAN
07-11-2022, 12:46 AM
Jeanie Buss is sending cryptic tweets at 2AM.

Didn't even seem like it was about LeBron tbh. It was a pathetic look from an owner/Kobe stan anyway.

FilmyCogTurner
07-11-2022, 11:06 AM
I'm not a fan of indirect tweets either however I get where she is coming from. The Lakers are the royals of the league, always have and most likely always will be and for decades now there is an expectation that if you're suiting up in the purple and gold you operate with a sense of prestige and class. Especially when you're arguably one of the greatest players to ever play the game.

And before you point out Kobe this, Shaq that... they still gave respect (and at times disrespect) but also garnered respect back from the organization, even during the turbulent times.