PDA

View Full Version : i'm trolling tf out of my ex

highwhey
07-11-2022, 12:26 AM
i acknowledge i am being petty af, but fck her. at least i am being subtle about it. for example, one of her favorite places i took her to is a frank lloyd wright house (she's in uni studying architecture) so i posted this pic yesterday and she viewed it within 5 minutes of me uploading it. then i get a message from her sister asking if i am dating someone else already LMAO. next weekend i'm going to post a similar pic at flower child since that's her favorite spot to eat at, i had to eat that garbage quite often just cuz she liked it. i fukking hate that place but i gotta keep playing mind games with her.

this was her favorite room in the entire complex, had our first kiss there and everything.

https://i.postimg.cc/PrCQnbL6/IMG-0412.jpg

anyways, i got a new chick that's been trying to message me and i guess i've been ignoring her for about a month. must have been drunk when she sent a message on IG. just saw it a couple days ago and she's bad. guess i met her at a party when i was blackout drunk and don't remember but my cousin knows her and told me she's attractive. she straight up told me she's trying to put me on my back and ride me :biggums: i cannot say no to that, your boy in rehab will finess a weekend pass for that tho :pimp: they took my main phone away since i dipped on them last weekend but i snuck in a 2nd phone in my boot :oldlol:

toxic boy 4 lyfe.

BigKobeFan
07-11-2022, 12:32 AM
They got you dreaming in that rehab center. They call that withdrawal symptoms

TheMan
07-11-2022, 10:23 AM
They got you dreaming in that rehab center. They call that withdrawal symptoms

:oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
07-11-2022, 11:02 AM
How much time do we think OP takes to come up with this stuff so he can appear to come off as edgy and cool? A few hours? A few days?

rawimpact
07-11-2022, 11:53 AM
How much time do we think OP takes to come up with this stuff so he can appear to come off as edgy and cool? A few hours? A few days?

A couple of hours atleast. I remember trying to make my ex jealous... in high school.

Charlie Sheen
07-11-2022, 12:57 PM
Get your shit together.

You aren't trolling. This is not letting go of someone who doesn't want to be with you.

Patrick Chewing
07-11-2022, 02:17 PM
Get your shit together.

You aren't trolling. This is not letting go of someone who doesn't want to be with you.

And then he wonders why these girls dump him. These girls talk too. I'm sure the ex will find out who the new one is and warn her. And rightfully so.

Get your shit together.

Shogon
07-11-2022, 02:45 PM
Unless you broke up with her because she really wronged you, that post isn't hitting like you think necessarily.

If she broke up with you, it comes off as someone who is mentally unhealthy atm. She's either scared because that's borderline crazy behavior or she pities you.

Either way it comes off as someone who isn't moving on.

The person who cares the least has the upper hand, unfortunately, and you making this post heavily indicates that she has the upper hand.

Peace and love bro, get it figured out. **** these haters above tho.

Meticode
07-11-2022, 03:12 PM
Beta shit here.

Norcaliblunt
07-11-2022, 03:21 PM
All good, if you can handle her trolling you back when she posts “real” pics of her new man and new life. Don’t let that make you go run for the bottle.

highwhey
07-11-2022, 05:25 PM
Unless you broke up with her because she really wronged you, that post isn't hitting like you think necessarily.

If she broke up with you, it comes off as someone who is mentally unhealthy atm. She's either scared because that's borderline crazy behavior or she pities you.

Either way it comes off as someone who isn't moving on.

The person who cares the least has the upper hand, unfortunately, and you making this post heavily indicates that she has the upper hand.

Peace and love bro, get it figured out. **** these haters above tho.

i mean, she cares enough to view my stories within minutes of uploading them every single time. not even i do that shit, i wait a couple hours.

but i get what you mean. i've made my peace she ain't for me, just need to be toxic on my way out.

pretty sure she broke up with me bc like a week before she dumped me i told her she needs to cut out the slow texting. made her cry bc i said if she isn't into me that much we can go our separate ways. she cried for like an hour, couldn't believe i was "mean" to her lol. i'm 30, i got hoes lined up like the DMV, don't have time to waste.

the relationship had to end, if it didn't, it would have become super toxic because she thinks she wants a relationship but isn't ready for it. but yeah, the new chick has similar friends, they will definitely know about each other pretty soon.

highwhey
07-11-2022, 05:26 PM
All good, if you can handle her trolling you back when she posts “real” pics of her new man and new life. Don’t let that make you go run for the bottle.
that's fair. she updated her profile pic today, to a canyon where i took her ass. all gucci. we playing 4d chess.

Doomsday Dallas
07-11-2022, 07:09 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQXF7lyGBkY

Doomsday Dallas
07-11-2022, 07:30 PM
Every time Highwhey posts I'm going to start reviewing my favorite Alcoholic & Addict films.

also need to start reviewing the steps.

trolling your ex girlfriend is not working the steps... but we will give it time. You haven't finished rehab yet.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/d1/24/82d124214eeb2f4089aaca12689cf6b6.jpg

Gohan
07-11-2022, 08:15 PM
Why cant yall weak ass people stick with one girl. I hate breakups, yall just couldnt find a way to work it out? Unless she was a whore or something i dont understand

Long Duck Dong
07-11-2022, 08:26 PM
Sounds like the stupid crap I used to pull with my favorite ex :lol Difference is I was only 20 and we have a kid together. Poor girl couldn't shake me off as easily. Looking back at it, leaving me was the best thing she could have ever done. Her life has gone pretty damn good so far. Mine too but I didn't get my shit together until years afterwards.

Kinda cliche but you need to find that inner peace within yourself. I know these games and the drama that goes with it is an adrenaline rush but damn boy, you're in your 30s already. Time to grow up because time is running out.

highwhey
07-11-2022, 09:27 PM
Every time Highwhey posts I'm going to start reviewing my favorite Alcoholic & Addict films.

also need to start reviewing the steps.

trolling your ex girlfriend is not working the steps... but we will give it time. You haven't finished rehab yet.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/d1/24/82d124214eeb2f4089aaca12689cf6b6.jpg

i'm on step 2 with my sponsor. was at an H&I meeting when i first heard that the one step where you take moral inventory involves taking a sex inventory...like wtf. i don't even remember half the names of these chicks lol.

Jasper
07-13-2022, 09:31 AM
highwhey : this was her favorite room in the entire complex, had our first kiss there and everything.

that was two days ago ??

Lakers Legend#32
07-13-2022, 11:16 PM
And then he wonders why these girls dump him. These girls talk too. I'm sure the ex will find out who the new one is and warn her. And rightfully so.

Get your shit together.

And who better to take relationship advice from that the divorced guy?

hateraid
07-14-2022, 06:25 AM
Honestly this will push your ex to go **** other men. Hurt women look for comfort, especially when pushed. Their moral compasses turn off and desperate dudes sense it and take advantage. Consider her laid

Chick Stern
07-14-2022, 05:51 PM
Why cant yall weak ass people stick with one girl. I hate breakups, yall just couldnt find a way to work it out? Unless she was a whore or something i dont understand

Why not just have a harem? jesus had 12

8Ball
07-14-2022, 11:29 PM
Posting a thread here about your ex is cringe.

Move on bro.

Fix yourself.

hiphopanonymous
07-15-2022, 11:05 AM
You aren’t trolling her, she’s trolling you. You’ve modified your behavior because of her. If she didn’t exist you wouldn’t behave this way. She wins

RachlNicholsazz
07-15-2022, 11:54 AM
You aren’t trolling her, she’s trolling you. You’ve modified your behavior because of her. If she didn’t exist you wouldn’t behave this way. She wins

Guy doesn't seem right in the head. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a restraining order already :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
07-15-2022, 12:43 PM
Posting a thread here about your ex is cringe.

Move on bro.

Fix yourself.

highweight is in his 30's, but his brain is still in middle school.

hold this L
07-15-2022, 02:48 PM
So she's living rent free in your head and instead of figuring out how to let her go, you turn passive aggressive, toxic and annoy her to the point where she will run to the closest dick to rail her hard enough to help with her emotions. Makes sense from a very childish perspective I suppose.

The question is why are you doing this? Did she cheat on you, do you wrong? What did she do to deserve this? Because if the answer is nothing, then you're stupid, childish dipshit.

RachlNicholsazz
07-15-2022, 03:35 PM
The question is why are you doing this? Did she cheat on you, do you wrong? What did she do to deserve this? Because if the answer is nothing, then you're stupid, childish dipshit.

Read his posts. In his own words she had the nerve to leave him because he's a raging alcoholic and his reputation is trash which got back to his girls mom who helped convince her to leave him. That's his version :oldlol:. The real version is probably much worse. :facepalm. Unless the girl is a fat ugly loser with few options or has no self esteem, she wants nothing to do with him even if she's going 80mph down the highwey and he's in the middle of the road asking her to stop.

Dr. Lemon
07-15-2022, 06:10 PM
What's OP more addicted to, alcohol or making the most cringe-worthy posts possible?

Proctor
07-15-2022, 07:47 PM
What's OP more addicted to, alcohol or making the most cringe-worthy posts possible?
Hi Loney. Lonely summer?

8Ball
07-15-2022, 08:32 PM
highweight is in his 30's, but his brain is still in middle school.

I am sad to see that alcohol is frying his brain. He is overdosing on alcohol multiple times a week. It's sad to see people go through this.

Nanners
07-16-2022, 11:10 AM
pretty sure she broke up with me bc like a week before she dumped me i told her she needs to cut out the slow texting. made her cry bc i said if she isn't into me that much we can go our separate ways. she cried for like an hour, couldn't believe i was "mean" to her lol. i'm 30, i got hoes lined up like the DMV, don't have time to waste.

the relationship had to end, if it didn't, it would have become super toxic because she thinks she wants a relationship but isn't ready for it. but yeah, the new chick has similar friends, they will definitely know about each other pretty soon.

I sincerely hope this is a troll thread because if not its almost depressing to see how sad and pathetic you are. Are you a child? There is nothing positive about pointlessly antagonizing your Ex, especially considering she didnt cheat or wrong you in any way (her biggest crime seems to be "texting too slow").

No shit your relationship would have become toxic. All of your relationships will become toxic as long as you continue to take pride in the fact that you are a toxic partner and individual.

Why did you even make this thread? Is it fun for you to lie and/or brag about being a petty piece of shit? WTF is wrong with you?

TheMan
07-16-2022, 11:22 AM
Lol, highwey getting the business from ISH, deservedly so, OP stop being such a child and man the F up

Media Moderator
07-16-2022, 04:07 PM

One of the first replies nailed it. There was no need for everyone else to pile on. Let this man seek refuge in the line of hos he says he has waiting to see his stretch marks

72-10
07-17-2022, 01:05 AM
Yeah **** that bimbo bitch.
Women seem to move on quick, just goes to show they never blame themselves for the break up.
foh with your fourth dimension with this petty girlfriend.

Shooter
07-17-2022, 03:56 PM
One of the first replies nailed it. There was no need for everyone else to pile on. Let this man seek refuge in the line of hos he says he has waiting to see his stretch marks

Chill out Welfare Fan :lol You're literally on welfare. Literally.

highwhey
07-17-2022, 07:34 PM
Chill out Welfare Fan :lol You're literally on welfare. Literally.

:roll: if this forum required employment verification, we'd have no trolls because those dudes are definitely not employed(or employable)

Media Moderator
07-17-2022, 08:27 PM
:roll: if this forum required employment verification, we'd have no trolls because those dudes are definitely not employed(or employable)

If this forum required a big dick we'd have no you

https://i.postimg.cc/nLHMZrV6/Screenshot-20220717-172106-01.jpg

Shooter
07-17-2022, 09:04 PM

It would easily eradicate every low IQ person on this site. I wish we did have employment verification. And I'm not talking about $35k/year part timers working at 7/11 (Welfare Fan, I'm looking at you). Should be a $70k minimum bar to post online.

Media Moderator
07-17-2022, 11:17 PM
It would easily eradicate every low IQ person on this site. I wish we did have employment verification. And I'm not talking about $35k/year part timers working at 7/11 (Welfare Fan, I'm looking at you). Should be a $70k minimum bar to post online.

If you divided your income among all your alts you wouldn't have enough change for can of Mountain Dew from the vending machine

MrFonzworth
07-18-2022, 01:46 AM
If you divided your income among all your alts you wouldn't have enough change for can of Mountain Dew from the vending machine

This. Dude spends all day on here. No shot he's employed. He loves off disability and his mother's shelter

TheMan
07-18-2022, 02:35 AM

:oldlol:

Gohan
07-18-2022, 02:57 AM

The fvck? N1gga i dont make 70k but im getting married to a women worth millions Next Month, does that count? She’s actually sweet on me

LLL3
11-02-2023, 05:10 PM
Did she even exist? :facepalm

hateraid
11-03-2023, 02:23 PM
i acknowledge i am being petty af, but fck her. at least i am being subtle about it. for example, one of her favorite places i took her to is a frank lloyd wright house (she's in uni studying architecture) so i posted this pic yesterday and she viewed it within 5 minutes of me uploading it. then i get a message from her sister asking if i am dating someone else already LMAO. next weekend i'm going to post a similar pic at flower child since that's her favorite spot to eat at, i had to eat that garbage quite often just cuz she liked it. i fukking hate that place but i gotta keep playing mind games with her.

this was her favorite room in the entire complex, had our first kiss there and everything.

https://i.postimg.cc/PrCQnbL6/IMG-0412.jpg

anyways, i got a new chick that's been trying to message me and i guess i've been ignoring her for about a month. must have been drunk when she sent a message on IG. just saw it a couple days ago and she's bad. guess i met her at a party when i was blackout drunk and don't remember but my cousin knows her and told me she's attractive. she straight up told me she's trying to put me on my back and ride me :biggums: i cannot say no to that, your boy in rehab will finess a weekend pass for that tho :pimp: they took my main phone away since i dipped on them last weekend but i snuck in a 2nd phone in my boot :oldlol:

toxic boy 4 lyfe.

Bro, you're not trolling. You're just pushing her to go **** a random guy. Girls want sympathy with kock. And it's easy to find a simp guy

She's probably ****ing right now

highwhey
11-03-2023, 03:00 PM
Bro, you're not trolling. You're just pushing her to go **** a random guy. Girls want sympathy with kock. And it's easy to find a simp guy

She's probably ****ing right now

u realize this thread is like a year old and a troll using an alt bumped it bc he's butthurt i made a comment about his neighbor banging his wife, right? like dude is so butthurt he went searching for year old threads to try to get under my skin. unfortunately i no longer think about this broad.

Patrick Chewing
11-03-2023, 03:34 PM
If this forum required a big dick we'd have no you

https://i.postimg.cc/nLHMZrV6/Screenshot-20220717-172106-01.jpg

Yo is that really highweight?? I've seen that face before!! :oldlol:

https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/38/V5jTVlbF_o.png

highwhey
11-03-2023, 03:36 PM
Yo is that really highweight?? I've seen that face before!! :oldlol:

https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/38/V5jTVlbF_o.png

fat fvck. would be a shame if someone posted your real photo and full name online :)

Patrick Chewing
11-03-2023, 03:39 PM

fat fvck. would be a shame if someone posted your real photo and full name online :)

yawn

highwhey
11-03-2023, 03:40 PM
yawn

must be time for your insulin

Nanners
11-03-2023, 03:45 PM
This thread is so gay and insane that it makes Patrick Chewing look like a well balanced guy... leave that girl alone

highwhey
11-03-2023, 03:47 PM
This thread is so gay and insane that it makes Patrick Chewing look like a well balanced guy... leave that girl alone

your reading comprehension makes patrick look smart

Nanners
11-03-2023, 03:57 PM
your reading comprehension makes patrick look smart

whats wrong with my reading comprehension exactly? yeah maybe I only read the first couple posts in this thread, but it sounds like youre wasting your time going to frank loyd wright properties to make instagram posts that trigger some broad that dumped you... since my reading comprehension is so bad please enlighten me on the details that I have missed

IMO the best way to troll an ex is to move on and pretend like she never existed, not spending a bunch of time and effort to go to locations that might be meaningful to her and then counting how many minutes it takes for her sister to view my instagram post or whatever the fvck you're doing... jesus tapdancing christ man I want to be on your side but you make it so damn hard.