07-13-2022, 10:35 PM
Now my top 5 that I made in November of 2021 doesn't look so funny

MJ
Kobe
Bird
Russell
Curry
Also November 2021

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?498763-3ball-how-do-you-have-Giannis-as-top-5-all-time&p=14466311&viewfull=1#post14466311

3ba11
07-13-2022, 10:45 PM
Also November 2021

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?498763-3ball-how-do-you-have-Giannis-as-top-5-all-time&p=14466311&viewfull=1#post14466311

November 2021

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?499177-My-top-10-(supercedes-all-previous-rankings-for-reference-purposes-going-forward)

SouBeachTalents
07-13-2022, 10:57 PM
Yep, Curry went from outside the top 10 to top 5 in 12 days.

Fakkit :lol

Spurs m8
07-13-2022, 10:58 PM
Time will not be kind to LeBarrys legacy

Wayy too many holes and too much fake hype

Wally450
07-14-2022, 09:56 AM

MJ
Kobe
Bird
Russell
Curry

What a terrible top 5. :roll:

Johnny32
07-14-2022, 10:04 AM
Lol poor guy is getting laughed at and mocked by his own colleagues at espn. They might have to fire him this take was so bad.

TAZORAC
07-14-2022, 10:18 AM

MJ
Kobe
Bird
Russell
Curry

Also November 2021

November 2021

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?499177-My-top-10-(supercedes-all-previous-rankings-for-reference-purposes-going-forward)

Giannis is better then Bird and Russell.

FilmyCogTurner
07-14-2022, 11:28 AM
Prisoner of the moment in every sense

Hey Yo
07-14-2022, 11:49 AM
https://youtube.com/watch?v=dWblZBQOvpA
dumb

ImKobe
07-14-2022, 12:10 PM
Told y'all..

MadDog
07-14-2022, 12:49 PM
Obviously #2 is outrageous but could see the argument for top 10. When Steph's career is done pretty sure the consensuses will have him around top 5. His impact on basketball is profound and will continue to be for years to come.

LeGoat4Life
07-14-2022, 06:04 PM
Lebron fans FUMING lol

Don't these kids always use EPSN as their source when they says Lebron is a top 3 player

Now these same kids hate EPSN cause "their" source ranks Curry #2

:oldlol::roll:

Lebron fans make up your mind!! is EPSN reliable or not :roll:

TheMan
07-14-2022, 06:12 PM
That's it, Curry in my top 10, LeBron drops to #11

ArbitraryWater
07-14-2022, 06:14 PM
inbefore Shogon

*the thing is, Curry might ACTUALLY be the 2nd most valuable player ever

Full Court
07-15-2022, 05:13 PM
:roll:

Personally, I don't have Curry anywhere near #2, but I find this HILARIOUS.

I've been telling the Bronies that history won't be kind to their hero, and it's happening already. :lol

TheMan
07-15-2022, 05:34 PM
:roll:

Personally, I don't have Curry anywhere near #2, but I find this HILARIOUS.

I've been telling the Bronies that history won't be kind to their hero, and it's happening already. :lol

As soon as he retires and the NBA and it's media cohorts (ESPN, FOX Sports) stop pushing the false GOAT debate, LeFraud will be lucky to be seen top 5. A long career doesn't necessarily make you GOAT, ask Karl Malone...Steph at #2 by a ESPN pundit is just the beginning of the push to place him in the GOAT debate, especially after LeBron is gone and Curry still racking up the rings...LeBron Fam on suicide watch :lol

Full Court
07-15-2022, 05:43 PM
As soon as he retires and the NBA and it's media cohorts (ESPN, FOX Sports) stop pushing the false GOAT debate, LeFraud will be lucky to be seen top 5. A long career doesn't necessarily make you GOAT, ask Karl Malone...Steph at #2 by a ESPN pundit is just the beginning of the push to place him in the GOAT debate, especially after LeBron is gone and Curry still racking up the rings...LeBron Fam on suicide watch :lol

Exactly. After he retires you'll see him pushed down to fringe top ten. Which is where he reasonably belongs.

HoopsNY
07-18-2022, 01:23 AM
Obviously #2 is outrageous but could see the argument for top 10. When Steph's career is done pretty sure the consensuses will have him around top 5. His impact on basketball is profound and will continue to be for years to come.

This year is the first ring that he's had where there were no question marks around it.

2015 he won with Cleveland missing Kevin Love and Kyrie, and didn't even win FMVP.

2016 had the biggest meltdown and upset in NBA history, where Steph underperformed tremendously.

2017 and 2018 come off the strength of adding KD, which hurt, not helped, Steph's legacy.

2019 was a team that was similar to the 2016 team minus KD in the finals, and surprise surprise, GS loses again, this time to Toronto.

Add this to the fact that Steph is an average at best defensive player and I'm not sure how anyone can seriously put him at #2. Yea he changed the game, but so what?

Stephonit
07-18-2022, 02:28 AM
This year is the first ring that he's had where there were no question marks around it.

2015 he won with Cleveland missing Kevin Love and Kyrie, and didn't even win FMVP.

2016 had the biggest meltdown and upset in NBA history, where Steph underperformed tremendously.

2017 and 2018 come off the strength of adding KD, which hurt, not helped, Steph's legacy.

2019 was a team that was similar to the 2016 team minus KD in the finals, and surprise surprise, GS loses again, this time to Toronto.

Add this to the fact that Steph is an average at best defensive player and I'm not sure how anyone can seriously put him at #2. Yea he changed the game, but so what?

You know you're talking about a greater player when people apply tougher standards to the player than other players. Steph being joined by KD is unfair but an inferior player being joined by Wade isn't? Magic playing with Kareem gets a pass? Any objective person should come away with the feeling that it would only be game breaking because Steph is that much better.

9sholmes
07-18-2022, 11:26 PM
Is Curry the new NBA GOAT?

HoopsNY
07-19-2022, 11:27 AM
You know you're talking about a greater player when people apply tougher standards to the player than other players. Steph being joined by KD is unfair but an inferior player being joined by Wade isn't? Magic playing with Kareem gets a pass? Any objective person should come away with the feeling that it would only be game breaking because Steph is that much better.

Who said LeBron not joining together with Wade/Bosh wasn't unfair? That diminishes from LeBron's legacy somewhat, but not to the extent of Steph because he had nothing else to go on up to this year's win in terms of championships that were unquestioned.

Magic playing with Kareem is organic building, but it's not exactly an apples to apples comparison since the Lakers also had other stacked teams in the league during the 80s in the Pistons, Celtics, and Sixers.

What added to the problem was that Steph was in the finals 5 times and won 0 FMVPs. And not winning one came in connection with some pretty underwhelming performances. It makes sense why anyone would question an entry into the top 10, let alone being ranked higher than a guy like Kobe. But putting him #2 is absurd.

hold this L
07-19-2022, 11:38 AM
Who said LeBron not joining together with Wade/Bosh wasn't unfair? That diminishes from LeBron's legacy somewhat, but not to the extent of Steph because he had nothing else to go on up to this year's win in terms of championships that were unquestioned.

Magic playing with Kareem is organic building, but it's not exactly an apples to apples comparison since the Lakers also had other stacked teams in the league during the 80s in the Pistons, Celtics, and Sixers.

What added to the problem was that Steph was in the finals 5 times and won 0 FMVPs. And not winning one came in connection with some pretty underwhelming performances. It makes sense why anyone would question an entry into the top 10, let alone being ranked higher than a guy like Kobe. But putting him #2 is absurd.
Curry is 10th all time in PPG in NBA finals. With better TS% on all but 1, who happened to be his teammate for 2/3 finals he's been in. It's nice to use vague, wrong statements like pretty underwhelming performances. Then you compare it to others and then you wonder what the f*ck people like this guy are talking about. As for Kobe vs Curry

Kobe
25/6/5 on 41/31/85 shooting.

50.7% TS

https://c.tenor.com/R5ZlNaaJkSEAAAAd/dying-laughing.gif

Curry
27/6/6 on 43/40/92 shooting.

59.6% TS

The only thing Kobe has over Steph is defense, outside of that Curry is a significantly more impactful player. Imagine Curry with Shaq for 5 straight seasons.

Stephonit
07-19-2022, 12:38 PM

What revisionist history is this? Magic threatened to go back to college if he wasn't drafted by the Lakers. The Cavaliers, the Spurs, the Thunder, the Clippers, and the Raptors were as stacked as the teams the Lakers faced. One does not win FMVP, it is given. If a bunch of idiots are only able to recognize heliocentric stat padding that is their failure and the failure of the award they hand out; it has nothing to do with Steph and his winning play which his records testify to.

#2 is perfectly defensible. It's actually surprising more aren't proclaiming him #1. Look at the inferior player getting such talk despite doing nothing particularly noteworthy except stat padding. Curry is setting his all-time benchmarks in the modern era in the modern day. Record setters are tilted towards the latest era since understanding and knowledge of sports are constantly improving. Curry has led three 67+ wins teams. He brought a team that was last in the league to a championship in two seasons. These are standards that can be counted the greatest in NBA history.

warriorfan
07-19-2022, 06:12 PM
Lebron fans FUMING lol

Don't these kids always use EPSN as their source when they says Lebron is a top 3 player

Now these same kids hate EPSN cause "their" source ranks Curry #2

:oldlol::roll:

Lebron fans make up your mind!! is EPSN reliable or not :roll:

They fuming

We are winning

High iq with Curry at #2. Ahead of the curve.

Johnny32
07-19-2022, 06:22 PM
this topic was created a week ago and has 20 posts lol. it seems legoat haters want this to remain a story when it's already been forgotten. they're so embarrassingly insecure and desperate lol.

TheMan
07-19-2022, 07:25 PM
this topic was created a week ago and has 20 posts lol. it seems legoat haters want this to remain a story when it's already been forgotten. they're so embarrassingly insecure and desperate lol.

Curry is 2nd GOAT? Agree or disagree?