PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Wiggins >>> Jrue Holiday

Ass Dan
07-14-2022, 04:45 AM
Saying this 2 years ago would get you banned (well not here, but you know what I am saying).

Saying this a year ago would get you abused.

Saying this six months ago would get you laughed at.

Saying this at All Star Weekend would get you mocked.

Saying this now would be factually correct.

if ass dan from the internet says so it must be true

or wiggins is still kind of a bust and holiday is still one of the most underrated players in the league

iamgine
07-14-2022, 08:01 AM
That's because saying this before now would be factually incorrect.

ShawkFactory
07-14-2022, 09:39 AM
I still do not believe that it’s entirely true. They’re similar level players.

Wally450
07-14-2022, 09:49 AM
I'd agree with that, but I'd still say its close. like 60/40 Wiggins. Jrue is still that guy, he just had a rough playoffs having to be the second option for the Bucks.

Jasper
07-14-2022, 09:52 AM
just lmfao:oldlol::oldlol::oldlol:

ImKobe
07-14-2022, 12:18 PM
It's really close. Depends on which type of a player you need more for your team. Wiggins can be a better rebounder & defender against bigger players and he has the edge in the paint but Jrue gives you playmaking, similar scoring and he's a better defender IMO. Wiggins is a better fit in GS but if you put him in Jrue's place in Milwaukee they still lose to Boston.

SouBeachTalents
07-14-2022, 12:34 PM
Even if you think Wiggins is better, claiming that he's >>> Jrue is fcking stupid :lol

NBAGOAT
07-14-2022, 02:05 PM
jrue's better and by a clear margin, ik he shoots poorly in the playoffs but he's still defending really well, asked to be a clear 2nd option and huge for milwaukee during the regular season. 18/7 on 59ts% with all-defense lvl play. absolutely should've been an all star, lowkey should be getting some all-nba votes. I'm a cp3 stan and jrue was on his lvl last year. Was likely better than someone like dejounte murray. Impact metrics mostly support what I'm claiming.

Wiggins is a great defender but not nearly as good offensively as jrue, even the raw numbers just arent there. his only argument was he had a good playoffs but that was as basically the 4th option. Was the 2nd best player during the finals but that's more klay and dray playing poorly and poole not even being playable on defense. 18ppg on 52ts% isnt that special. If you argue wiggins vs middleton however, I could see an argument for wiggins. middleton is an average defender and too streaky on offense to be elite there. 20/5 on good efficiency is certainly nice but not in top 15 for offensive players. becomes the 2nd option for milwaukee in the playoffs but only shown great play last year so he's not a proven playoff performer.

Ass Dan
07-15-2022, 09:11 AM
>>> = too much, I agree Jrue is legit. They are at worse on par.

Saying Wiggs is the 4th best Warrior is a joke and a clear sign you dont pay attention. Dray is washed, Klay’s lock down days are over and Poole can nary play a lick of D.

Just. Stop. It. And update your software.

I undervalued Jrue’s creation but I think Wiggs has him everywhere else or at least a push.

One thing Wiggs has that Jrue doesn’t?

Jayson Tatum’s bball powers and soul.
(He took them from him in the Finals. Perhaps biggest pwnage since MJ put Clyde over his knee.

NBAGOAT
07-15-2022, 10:17 AM
>>> = too much, I agree Jrue is legit. They are at worse on par.

Saying Wiggs is the 4th best Warrior is a joke and a clear sign you dont pay attention. Dray is washed, Klay’s lock down days are over and Poole can nary play a lick of D.

Just. Stop. It. And update your software.

I undervalued Jrue’s creation but I think Wiggs has him everywhere else or at least a push.

One thing Wiggs has that Jrue doesn’t?

Jayson Tatum’s bball powers and soul.
(He took them from him in the Finals. Perhaps biggest pwnage since MJ put Clyde over his knee.

Well I said 4th option not 4th best player. Poole and klay had the ball more overall in the playoffs