PDA

View Full Version : In august

Gohan
07-18-2022, 07:19 PM
Something amazing is going down that will make every straight msn in the world(even most gays) want to be me. Im letting yall know this so yall can bump this and give credit where credit is due. IT WILL BE THIS AUGUST. Im so excited i cant even hide it. Oh yea and im bout to be rich. Yall be on your toes. Oh yea and im getting married to my main but im not even talkin bout that. Please bump ghis thread when you hear about me

highwhey
07-18-2022, 07:35 PM
heard your movie is pretty lame. especially because there is a brokeback mountain scene between yourself and piccolo.

Patrick Chewing
07-18-2022, 09:10 PM
Who are you?

Gohan
07-19-2022, 12:03 AM
Who are you?

You’ll know when that time comes you’ll hear a song that goes worldwide.

Patrick Chewing
07-19-2022, 11:01 AM
You’ll know when that time comes you’ll hear a song that goes worldwide.

Cool. Can I get backstage passes at one of your shows?

fsvr54
07-19-2022, 03:27 PM
Pics or it's not happening

Gohan
07-19-2022, 03:42 PM
Pics or it's not happening

Bro just wait till august youre gonna see it for yourself, and the good news its gonna be before august 20th fo sho. When it happens youre gonna know its me

fsvr54
07-19-2022, 05:24 PM
Bro just wait till august youre gonna see it for yourself, and the good news its gonna be before august 20th fo sho. When it happens youre gonna know its me

Good luck :cheers:

Axe
07-20-2022, 05:23 AM
heard your movie is pretty lame. especially because there is a brokeback mountain scene between yourself and piccolo.
:milton

Gohan
07-26-2022, 03:41 PM
Oh and im still gonna check back in every once in a while so i can answer questions. No piccolo jokes though its got to be serious questions lol

Axe
07-27-2022, 08:12 AM
Oh and im still gonna check back in every once in a while so i can answer questions. No piccolo jokes though its got to be serious questions lol
Question, is cell your child's father?

highwhey
07-27-2022, 08:18 AM
Question, is cell your child's father?

:roll:

AlternativeAcc.
07-27-2022, 12:00 PM
This is really sad

SouBeachTalents
07-27-2022, 02:36 PM
This is really sad
For real, OP is the lamest gimmick on ISH, not remotely funny or even clever.

FultzNationRISE
07-27-2022, 07:14 PM
For real, OP is the lamest gimmick on ISH, not remotely funny or even clever.

It's a near certainty he's also Jasper, Axe, 'GimmeThat' and so on.

Theres a small handful of people here whose psychology is just completely defective, and for whatever random reason, they ended up on Insidehoops.com.

highwhey
07-27-2022, 07:20 PM

Theres a small handful of people here whose psychology is just completely defective, and for whatever random reason, they ended up on Insidehoops.com.

like yourself for example. unemployed at the age of 36.

Axe
07-27-2022, 07:27 PM

What happened to your supposed 'retirement'? Also why act like you didn't end up here too?

Gohan
07-27-2022, 08:20 PM
Lmao at these fvcking hating ass lebron trolls coming into my thread with their hatin ass bullsh1t. Im being serious as hell youll see me in about two weeks and yall b1tch made ass will be quiet by then. All my Ish brothers thanks for being happy for me. My dreams are finally coming true. Youre gonna see me wreck the billboard charts and more.

Axe
07-27-2022, 08:43 PM
Lmao at these fvcking hating ass lebron trolls coming into my thread with their hatin ass bullsh1t. Im being serious as hell youll see me in about two weeks and yall b1tch made ass will be quiet by then. All my Ish brothers thanks for being happy for me. My dreams are finally coming true. Youre gonna see me wreck the billboard charts and more.
Meltdown.

AlternativeAcc.
07-27-2022, 08:58 PM
You have no following and nobody will hear your music

Sounds like you got some loser to produce a "song" for you in which you think will go viral, but in reality nobody will ever hear.

That's sad man

Gohan
07-27-2022, 09:14 PM
You have no following and nobody will hear your music

Sounds like you got some loser to produce a "song" for you in which you think will go viral, but in reality nobody will ever hear.

That's sad man

Youll be exposed in 2 weeks for your jealousy plus im marrying a girl thats already worth 380 mil. While you work at taco bell for the rest of your life

AlternativeAcc.
07-27-2022, 09:25 PM
Youll be exposed in 2 weeks for your jealousy plus im marrying a girl thats already worth 380 mil. While you work at taco bell for the rest of your life

You're lying on here for attention?

Sad sad sad

Gohan
07-27-2022, 09:35 PM
You're lying on here for attention?

Sad sad sad

Nah dawg imma show you, sometimes you got to prove it to a hatin ass n1gga.

Gohan
07-29-2022, 03:04 PM
I should start a countdown its almost august yay:banana: