PDA

View Full Version : Dingo and MJ have one thing in common

bison
07-19-2022, 06:49 PM
They both turned secondary role players into hall of fame legends. Dingo elevated the legacies of Green, Thompson, Igoudala, Poole, Wiggins and now potentially JaMychael Green. MJ elevated pippen, Harper, kukoc, Kerr to hall of fame careers. MJ and dingo are like Midas, everything they touch turns to gold.

ShawkFactory
07-19-2022, 06:54 PM
Harper scored 20 a game the year before joining the Bulls. Went for like 7 after that.

AlternativeAcc.
07-19-2022, 06:57 PM
Thompson is the best 3pt shooter of all time and elite defender

Green is the greatest defender of his generation and elite playmaker

They're hall of fame legends regardless and two of the most portable stars in history (fit into ANY era and any team seemlessly)

Iggy is a combination of both and criminally underrated.

The REAL REALILTY IS THAT THESE GUYS ELEVATED ONE DIMENSIONAL CURRY, WHO WAS LITERALLY A LOSER BEFORE THEM AND ACCOMPLOSHED NOTHING

Klay/Dray/Iggy is the best supporting cast of all time

tontoz
07-19-2022, 07:05 PM
Thompson is the best 3pt shooter of all time and elite defender

Green is the greatest defender of his generation and elite playmaker

They're hall of fame legends regardless and two of the most portable stars in history (fit into ANY era and any team seemlessly)

Iggy is a combination of both and criminally underrated.

The REAL REALILTY IS THAT THESE GUYS ELEVATED ONE DIMENSIONAL CURRY, WHO WAS LITERALLY A LOSER BEFORE THEM AND ACCOMPLOSHED NOTHING

Klay/Dray/Iggy is the best supporting cast of all time

Anthony Davis has been All NBA 1st team 4 times. All of Steph's teammates combined have zero 1st teams and only 1 2nd team.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g195/tontoz/HandleImage.jpeg

AlternativeAcc.
07-19-2022, 07:07 PM
Anthony Davis has been All NBA 1st team 4 times. All of Steph's teammates combined have zero 1st teams and only 1 2nd team.

Elite complementary players don't need to be 1st team all NBA

You don't know anything about basketball, go get yout calculator out again nerd :oldlol:

warriorfan
07-19-2022, 07:12 PM

:roll: :roll:

high iq op

Johnny32
07-19-2022, 07:23 PM
pip best season was without mj
harp best season was without mj
grant best season was without mj
bj best season was without mj

no clue who op is but he might be a dumbass.

tontoz
07-19-2022, 07:31 PM
Elite complementary players don't need to be 1st team all NBA

You don't know anything about basketball, go get yout calculator out again nerd :oldlol:

Complimentary players do need a star. Without a star they are just....not All NBA.

They need a guy who has been All NBA the last 8 years he's been healthy. They need a 2 time MVP, 2 time scoring champ.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g195/tontoz/r82023_1296x729_16-9.jpg

AlternativeAcc.
07-19-2022, 07:34 PM
Complimentary players do need a star. Without a star they are just....not All NBA.

They need a guy who has been All NBA the last 8 years he's been healthy. They need a 2 time MVP, 2 time scoring champ.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g195/tontoz/r82023_1296x729_16-9.jpg

Stars are a dime a dozen

Any star can win with prime klay/dray/iggy + best bench and great head coach

What curry "did" isn't special, what they did for him (career loser/one dimensional bum) is epic...

tontoz
07-19-2022, 07:49 PM
Stars are a dime a dozen

Any star can win with prime klay/dray/iggy + best bench and great head coach

What curry "did" isn't special, what they did for him (career loser/one dimensional bum) is epic...

Right, winning a unanimous MVP isn't special. Happens all the time...oh wait it happened only once.

Winning a scoring title with a 65% TS isn't special.....oh wait it has only happened 3 times in history, twice by Curry.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g195/tontoz/820.jpg

AlternativeAcc.
07-19-2022, 07:58 PM
Right, winning a unanimous MVP isn't special. Happens all the time...oh wait it happened only once.

Winning a scoring title with a 65% TS isn't special.....oh wait it has only happened 3 times in history, twice by Curry.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/images/g195/tontoz/820.jpg

Playing with Klay/Dray/Iggy freed him up to have great stats on a winning team

He missed the playoffs last year and was a loser without them..

Low IQ fans underrate klay/dray/iggy, its the best cast of all time.

Curry sucks and choked miserably with the cast at its peak.

tontoz
07-19-2022, 08:05 PM
Playing with Klay/Dray/Iggy freed him up to have great stats on a winning team

He missed the playoffs last year and was a loser without them..

Low IQ fans underrate klay/dray/iggy, its the best cast of all time.

Curry sucks and choked miserably with the cast at its peak.

Right, "star" Green had more turnovers than field goals in the Finals. :oldlol:

Klay is "the best 3 pt shooter ever" even though Curry has the all time record for 3s made and shoots a higher percentage.

This is going to be a long, painful off-season for LeStans. Don't worry, I'm sure LeBron will make the play in next year so you have something to look forward to.

:roll:

AlternativeAcc.
07-19-2022, 08:12 PM
Right, "star" Green had more turnovers than field goals in the Finals. :oldlol:

Klay is "the best 3 pt shooter ever" even though Curry has the all time record for 3s made and shoots a higher percentage.

This is going to be a long, painful off-season for LeStans. Don't worry, I'm sure LeBron will make the play in next year so you have something to look forward to.

Klay/dray/iggy are incredibly portable and fit into any era/team

Klay has a right to be the starting SG on the all time greatest team ever.. he fits in that role

Dray could be the starting PF. So both guys are all-time great fits

Sorry low IQ guy

tontoz
07-19-2022, 08:14 PM
Klay/dray/iggy are incredibly portable and fit into any era/team

Klay has a right to be the starting SG on the all time greatest team ever.. he fits in that role

Dray could be the starting PF. So both guys are all-time great fits

Sorry low IQ guy

Dray sure wouldn't fit with LeBron. Imagine him standing in the corner with nobody within 10 feet of him.

AlternativeAcc.
07-19-2022, 08:16 PM
Dray sure wouldn't fit with LeBron. Imagine him standing in the corner with nobody within 10 feet of him.

Defensively they'd be insane, and peak LeBron/Dray space the floor plenty while displaying ridiculous IQ and passing

Your low IQ is showing, pull out your calculator again and do some "math" :roll:

tontoz
07-19-2022, 08:22 PM
Defensively they'd be insane, and peak LeBron/Dray space the floor plenty while displaying ridiculous IQ and passing

Your low IQ is showing, pull out your calculator again and do some "math" :roll:

Here is some math you will like. In the finals green had 14 field goals and 15 turnovers while shooting 33% from the field.:bowdown:

AlternativeAcc.
07-19-2022, 08:25 PM
Here is some math you will like. In the finals green had 14 field goals and 15 turnovers while shooting 33% from the field.:bowdown:

That guy has a better +/- than curry all time in playoffs and regular season

He's pretty good despite unimpressive raw stats. For someone who lives on bballreference and does manual calculations, you'd think you'd know how to use the fukking site and understand BASIC concepts like amount of games played factoring into averages :roll:

warriorfan
07-19-2022, 08:29 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/Ls3bmgbM/44-A6-C399-9-B24-4575-872-E-A7-D8-A4-E488-FB.jpg

Interesting

Axe
07-19-2022, 08:29 PM
Lol what about kelly oubre and kent bazemore last year? I even heard 3ball said the former was better than klay while he was absent the season the bucks won it all.

tontoz
07-19-2022, 08:30 PM
That guy has a better +/- than curry all time in playoffs and regular season

He's pretty good despite unimpressive raw stats. For someone who lives on bballreference and does manual calculations, you'd think you'd know how to use the fukking site and understand BASIC concepts like amount of games played factoring into averages :roll:

This is 2022 not 2016. Dray was so bad in the finals that his own mom called him out.

Keep clinging to that .24. I know you haven't had much else to feel good about.

Baller789
07-19-2022, 08:33 PM
Harper scored 20 a game the year before joining the Bulls. Went for like 7 after that.

Pick one

A. Trolling
B. Stupid
C. Liar
D. Idiot

AlternativeAcc.
07-19-2022, 08:39 PM
I am.

Breference has him at 26/11/3 from 00 through 06.

Your numbers must be off in some way because even if you go through the 08 season...he is still at 10.9 boards per game...so I am not sure how you are getting 10 rebounds per game.

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/o/onealsh01.html#2000-2006-sum:per_game

Math is obviously not your thing. Here are his point totals from 00-06 straight from bbref.

That is a total of 177.5/7 = 25.36.

Do I have to do the rebounds for you too?

:facepalm

That isn't how you do it...you have to factor in games played you clown.

Try this...https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/o/onealsh01.html#2000-2006-sum:per_game

LOL...this guy is calculating this by hand...holy shit.

Regardless...none of that changes that Shaq was at his best in the early 00's...which is what the word peak means...his best.

Go back to claiming KCP is better than Beal...

:roll::roll::roll:

"Math is obviously not your thing"

*desperately tried to do manual calculations to prove shaq averaged .2 less than he actually did*

"KEep cliGInG tO thAt .24"

:yaohappy:

Axe
07-19-2022, 08:42 PM
"Math is obviously not your thing"

*desperately tried to do manual calculations to prove shaq averaged .2 less than he actually did*

:roll::roll::roll:
"Yes the calculator is actually right. Are you not capable of using a calculator?"

AlternativeAcc.
07-19-2022, 08:43 PM
"Yes the calculator is actually right. Are you not capable of using a calculator?"

:yaohappy::yaohappy::yaohappy:

Uncle T has down syndrome

Axe
07-19-2022, 08:49 PM
:yaohappy::yaohappy::yaohappy:

Uncle T has down syndrome
Uncle t may need to ingest more pills so he can calm down.

tontoz
07-19-2022, 08:50 PM
You do realize that he posted Shaq averaged 26 but he actually averaged 25.6 according to his link, so I was still closer than he was.

:banana:

Johnny32
07-19-2022, 08:54 PM
tonto should delete that name and start over.

tontoz
07-19-2022, 08:59 PM
tonto should delete that name and start over.

Why, because I didn't know you could add season by highlighting them? That made only a .24 difference.

In fact he was claiming that Shaq averaged only 1 more ppg in the 90s when his link showed 1.5 so I stay winning.

tontoz
07-19-2022, 09:00 PM
Uncle t may need to ingest more pills so he can calm down.

Go back to your circle jerk in the Giannis 3 pt thread where you belong.

Johnny32
07-19-2022, 09:01 PM
Why, because I didn't know you could add season by highlighting them? That made only a .24 difference.

In fact he was claiming that Shaq averaged only 1 more ppg in the 90s when his link showed 1.5 so I stay winning.

lol it's much worse than that.

Axe
07-19-2022, 09:03 PM
Ok uncle. Noted.

tontoz
07-19-2022, 09:06 PM
lol it's much worse than that.

Please explain why it is worse than that. His games played didn't have much variance in the 00s other than year 7.

I knew 26 ppg wasn't right and I was correct, as his link showed.

Full Court
07-19-2022, 09:14 PM
Here's what I'm picking up from this thread:

1. Bronies hate Jordan.

2. Bronies hate Curry.

TheMan
07-19-2022, 09:17 PM

1. Bronies hate Jordan.

2. Bronies hate Curry.

They also hate their virginity.

Baller789
07-19-2022, 09:17 PM

1. Bronies hate Jordan.

2. Bronies hate Curry.

Pretty good observation.

Jordan for obvious reasons.

Curry is the fact that a contemporary has just as many rings as their GOAT.

Spurs m8
07-19-2022, 10:03 PM
While LeCuck turns hofs into spot up shooters and role players

bison
07-19-2022, 10:10 PM
Tontoz is an extremely high iq poster.

warriorfan
07-19-2022, 10:13 PM

https://64.media.tumblr.com/2c20d5e4422cd9b0fe67fdba42dde93d/tumblr_nequ00GLR51u3o7azo1_400.gifv

bison
07-20-2022, 12:54 AM
They also hate their virginity.

Bang!

TheMan
07-20-2022, 12:56 AM
pip best season was without mj
harp best season was without mj
grant best season was without mj
bj best season was without mj

no clue who op is but he might be a dumbass.

Did each of those player's best years result in a title or nah? Inquiring minds wanna know...https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfqp0XXsDGx1BrREjplW1NBMvnuUs_V kwpKw&usqp=CAU

bison
07-20-2022, 12:57 AM
While LeCuck turns hofs into spot up shooters and role players

That’s damn true. I know you’re a hardcore spurs fan so you know what high iq team basketball looks like. And it sure don’t look like LeGarbage (even though he is my favorite player I have to be honest. 2014 humbled me)

bison
07-20-2022, 01:02 AM
Did each of those player's best years result in a title or nah? Inquiring minds wanna know...https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfqp0XXsDGx1BrREjplW1NBMvnuUs_V kwpKw&usqp=CAU

Ouch!!! Got damn.

Suns fans uniting with spurs fans laker fans and Celtics fans to reclaim basketball from LeF@ggot. Maybe there is hope for basketball after all :lol:

TheGoatest
07-20-2022, 03:01 AM
The thing they have in common most of all is not being capable of making the playoffs without one particular teammate.

Baller789
07-20-2022, 03:09 AM
The thing they have in common most of all is not being capable of making the playoffs without one particular teammate.

Its like saying youre not a real man cuz you didnt sleep around. :roll:

Troll harder.

3ba11
07-20-2022, 01:33 PM

Harper was getting 6 ppg in 95' before MJ returned

So why do you keep saying Harper was a 20 ppg player? stop watching so much cable bro, smh

Johnny32
07-20-2022, 03:09 PM

good point.

Johnny32
07-20-2022, 03:11 PM
Tontoz is an extremely high iq poster.

extremely high iq poster with 2nd grade math ability.