PDA

View Full Version : I wouldn’t have thought he was a legend in two games like he’s Pee Wee Kirkland.

Kblaze8855
07-19-2022, 08:46 PM
Would never have made my

“The money counter ding is so exciting/ Summertime? Winter fell, I'm the Night King. The Colgate kilo, the hood needs whitening/We fish scale ****** like we all Pisces”

list.

But apparently Nikola Pekovic is at least a close associate of or is in fact himself….a drug lord now.

I didn’t see it coming. But I also didn’t realize half the league thinks he’s the strongest person they ever met either. Guy just flew under the radar.

In retrospect though…he looks exactly like European muscle always looks in movies.

Like he should have been one of the Russian goons the Punisher fought in the gym:

https://youtu.be/j07qIV0VDMI

FultzNationRISE
07-19-2022, 08:51 PM
Would never have made my

“The money counter ding is so exciting/ Summertime? Winter fell, I'm the Night King. The Colgate kilo, the hood needs whitening/We fish scale ****** like we all Pisces”

list.

But apparently Nikola Pekovic is at least a close associate of or is in fact himself….a drug lord now.

I didn’t see it coming. But I also didn’t realize half the league thinks he’s the strongest person they ever met either. Guy just flew under the radar.

In retrospect though…he looks exactly like European muscle always looks in movies.

Like he should have been one of the Russian goons the Punisher fought in the gym:

https://youtu.be/j07qIV0VDMI

I was gonna say, hed be damn near the top of my list of guys youd expect to be shady underworld characters outside of basketball.

Kblaze8855
07-19-2022, 09:22 PM
Crazy to me how these athletes make so much money and go back where they came from to do the same shit. I came up around drug dealers. None of them would still deal drugs if the family had millions of dollars. Perhaps that’s the difference between a drug dealer and a drug lord. A lord is too high up to ever fully get out maybe. You can be an up the street millionaire selling drugs and quit. Whoever is the plugs plugs…plug? That guy probably can’t get out too easily.

Gotta try though right?

ralph_i_el
07-20-2022, 09:32 AM
Crazy to me how these athletes make so much money and go back where they came from to do the same shit. I came up around drug dealers. None of them would still deal drugs if the family had millions of dollars. Perhaps that’s the difference between a drug dealer and a drug lord. A lord is too high up to ever fully get out maybe. You can be an up the street millionaire selling drugs and quit. Whoever is the plugs plugs…plug? That guy probably can’t get out too easily.

Gotta try though right?

At that guys level his job is to keep the government bribed up. More politics than business likely.

L.Kizzle
07-20-2022, 12:53 PM
Pee Wee scored 135 points in a prison league game back in the day.
Always wondered how he'd do as a pro. Was better than his future All-Starand HoF teammate Bob Dandridge in college. Apparently gave Tiny Archibald work on the NYC playground courts as well.