PDA

View Full Version : Good enough to stay...good enough to get traded team

PP34Deuce
07-21-2022, 01:57 PM
I'm starting to see a pattern that we have good solid NBA players that make impacts on their teams but are also the easiest trade-able guys.

Jim Jackson always got a real productive NBA player that ended up getting traded 6+ times.

I feel Crowder, KCP, will follow the path of being good solid players that get traded easy.

Who else would you count? Sidenote: People like Melo, Westbrook, Dwight Howard don't count to me as they were superstar players that have just struggled to find their role as roleplayers.

HoopsNY
07-21-2022, 02:50 PM
I'm starting to see a pattern that we have good solid NBA players that make impacts on their teams but are also the easiest trade-able guys.

Jim Jackson always got a real productive NBA player that ended up getting traded 6+ times.

I feel Crowder, KCP, will follow the path of being good solid players that get traded easy.

Who else would you count? Sidenote: People like Melo, Westbrook, Dwight Howard don't count to me as they were superstar players that have just struggled to find their role as roleplayers.

Sam Cassell comes to mind. He was a solid player and I felt he could fit in with most teams. He played well for a variety of teams and definitely made them them better.