PDA

View Full Version : Why does LeBron have a BIO-CHEMIST on his payroll?

eliteballer
07-27-2022, 01:21 AM
Does anyone know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ougMITHKVW8

RRR3
07-27-2022, 01:24 AM
Why have you made this thread multiple times? We got it the first time.

Mask the Embiid
07-27-2022, 01:28 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/Y2VrMTHz/118-CAE82-43-B7-4943-B7-E3-9-CC66-CC37-F68.jpg

MrFonzworth
07-27-2022, 02:20 AM
Biomechanics studies the mechanical parameters of human motion. In sport this can help to improve performance and reduce injury by means of optimising movement patterns. To understand performance and injury biomechanists assess the movements and forces produced by the athlete.

Full Court
07-27-2022, 06:56 AM
Biomechanics studies the mechanical parameters of human motion. In sport this can help to improve performance and reduce injury by means of optimising movement patterns. To understand performance and injury biomechanists assess the movements and forces produced by the athlete.

That has absolutely nothing at all to do with what a biochemist does...

TheGoatest
07-27-2022, 07:06 AM
For the same reason OP uses one of these fry handlers at his place of work:

https://my-test-11.slatic.net/p/d50008f36fea38182462704e4379e3ad.jpg

To make sure he does his job in accordance with company rules.

3ba11
07-27-2022, 04:23 PM
To find ways to legally use enhancers?

MrFonzworth
07-27-2022, 04:27 PM
That has absolutely nothing at all to do with what a biochemist does...

The "biochemist' being referred to in OPs video is Donnie Raimon, a biomechanist. So we can both agree the title of this thread is misleading yes

ShawkFactory
07-27-2022, 05:28 PM
The "biochemist' being referred to in OPs video is Donnie Raimon, a biomechanist. So we can both agree the title of this thread is misleading yes

The funniest thing about ISH is that this will likely go completely ignored :lol

AirBonner
07-27-2022, 05:35 PM
The funniest thing about ISH is that this will likely go completely ignored :lol

Nah we know op works at McDonald’s and has been thinking of this all day. No way he’s wrong lol

Full Court
07-27-2022, 07:35 PM

Lol. Yeah, if that's what's going on. I didn't waste time watching the video.

Gohan
07-27-2022, 08:42 PM

https://my-test-11.slatic.net/p/d50008f36fea38182462704e4379e3ad.jpg

To make sure he does his job in accordance with company rules.

Im not going to lie i laughed

eliteballer
07-27-2022, 10:59 PM

I'm not the one who spends every waking hour on these boards with 100 accounts:oldlol:

RRR3
07-27-2022, 11:08 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?499061-Can-anyone-tell-me-why-LeBron-has-a-BIO-CHEMIST-on-his-Payroll

FultzNationRISE
07-27-2022, 11:19 PM
I'm not the one who spends every waking hour on these boards with 100 accounts:oldlol:

But that's the weird thing. You legitimately ARE DERANGED... so even though youre not a guy that does alt accounts, it's kinda strange you would condemn it. Because youre at least as demented as the guys who do that, if not more so. You're genuinely whacked out. And what's crazy is you dont even seem to be trolling or kidding with any kind of purpose. You're not saying goofy shit for laughs, or spamming all day out of loneliness.

You post about the same topics, even to the point of making literal duplicate threads, on like a regular periodic schedule month after month after month, and seem to take yourself very seriously doing it. It's incredibly confounding. You're like a literal insane person who doesnt know he's insane or that everyone sees him as insane.

I cant imagine what you could possibly look like or what your real life could be like to match how bizarre you are as a personality on this board.

:confusedshrug:

eliteballer
07-28-2022, 12:17 AM
But that's the weird thing. You legitimately ARE DERANGED... so even though youre not a guy that does alt accounts, it's kinda strange you would condemn it. Because youre at least as demented as the guys who do that, if not more so. You're genuinely whacked out. And what's crazy is you dont even seem to be trolling or kidding with any kind of purpose. You're not saying goofy shit for laughs, or spamming all day out of loneliness.

You post about the same topics, even to the point of making literal duplicate threads, on like a regular periodic schedule month after month after month, and seem to take yourself very seriously doing it. It's incredibly confounding. You're like a literal insane person who doesnt know he's insane or that everyone sees him as insane.

I cant imagine what you could possibly look like or what your real life could be like to match how bizarre you are as a personality on this board.

:confusedshrug:

The irony of you saying that while replying with yet another account:oldlol:

You have dozens of accounts, at least 100k posts, and post night and day.

About another man.

Just, one man.

Yet...you call others deranged? I don't take anything here seriously.

You're the one who has seemingly devoted his life to worshipping another human being on message board...

:roll:

FultzNationRISE
07-28-2022, 01:49 AM
The irony of you saying that while replying with yet another account:oldlol:

You have dozens of accounts, at least 100k posts, and post night and day.

About another man.

Just, one man.

Yet...you call others deranged? I don't take anything here seriously.

You're the one who has seemingly devoted his life to worshipping another human being on message board...

Bro if I post something goofy, the motive is clear: Simple amusement.

On the other hand, can you explain this? http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?352391-Sneaker-Prices-Out-of-Control/page101

You bumped a dead thread multiple times a day for YEARS with no explicable reason. And this thread about Lebron's biochemist is a literal duplicate of the same thread you made a couple months ago.

Youre like an autistic spambot, yet you can at the same time have a "real time" conversation responding to specific posters and pointing out their post count and such is what is so confusing. On the one hand you can appear to be a real person, but why do you have this mechanical habit of posting like an automated spam bot so regularly??

That's what is so weird about you. You're a mentally deranged freak.

Or maybe you really are a bot, just an unexpectedly sophisticated one.

I honestly wouldnt be surprised either way.

eliteballer
07-28-2022, 01:58 AM
Simply to amuse myself knowing your deranged self would obsess with monitoring that forum night and day to keep your thread atop.......and it worked.

FKAri
07-28-2022, 11:02 AM
OP, why DOESN'T LeBron have a BIO-CHEMIST on his payroll?

Wally450
07-28-2022, 11:08 AM
Needs more pics of LeBron.

eliteballer
03-23-2024, 02:17 PM
Anyone figure this shit out?

Lebron23
03-23-2024, 03:00 PM

You need to seek some professional help china man

Wardell Curry
03-23-2024, 05:05 PM

LeBron is on PEDs. If/when it officially breaks, it isn't going to fill the void in your life.

BlackMamba8
03-23-2024, 08:29 PM
You need to seek some professional help china man

hey diva your queen will be exposed for PEDs and you will still be a bitch