PDA

View Full Version : If Lebron was in the West, would he have made Finals in 07', 11', 14', 15', 17', 18'?

3ba11
07-29-2022, 01:17 PM
So why do people say he can carry any team to the Finals?

Finals appearances are obviously conference-dependant.

And Jordan averaged 35-45 with 8-9 APG against teams like the 07' Pistons (53-wins and #6 SRS), while Lebron only needed 25 to beat them (Jordan never averaged that little in any series)..

Lebron, Iverson, Kidd and Dwight all won the conference with weaker stats than Jordan ever had - Jordan averaged 35-45 against the level of comp that they faced.. Ask the 89' Knicks, 89' Cavs, 90' Sixers and many more.

Ultimately, if Lebron could make the Finals with any team, then why did he form super-teams?.. Why not stay in Cleveland and make the Finals every year?.. I

t's because it's a lie - he COULDN'T make the Finals in 09' and 10' despite homecourt, so he formed super-teams in a garbage conference that was going to be wide open for the next decade.. 1-star teams were enough to win the East, so his super-teams were massive overkill, as intended (stack the deck).

Vino24
07-29-2022, 01:19 PM
It took LeBron two seasons to win in the west. Wild Wild West

Johnny32
07-29-2022, 01:21 PM
if mj played in the current era where his avg defender wasn't a 6'2 guard forced to iso defend him because of the rules is he even an all star? does he run to baseball long before 94? only your make believe god knows.

3ba11
07-29-2022, 01:25 PM
It took LeBron two seasons to win in the west. Wild Wild West

Lebron was lottery with Ingram/Kuzma/Ball/Caruso

Accordingly, AD lifted the Lakers from lottery to champion by turning the defense from worst to first and leading the team in scoring (and playoffs scoring champ of entire league)

Lebron's frontcourt ball-dominance stunted Ingram/Kuzma because they saw a 1-year drop across the board (PER, BPM, VORP, WS/48, 3-poit efficiency).. Young ball-handlers like Ingram or Hughes can't develop alongside Lebron.. Lebron's skillset lacks the teammate development, fits and brand of ball to win organically, so he must be a talent-based winner (team-hopper.. all-star team strategy).

Johnny32
07-29-2022, 01:28 PM
oh but it is hilarious the window lickers want context on the finals appearances but not the...hurrr, 4-6, durrr....record itself.

Hey Yo
07-29-2022, 01:28 PM
Depends on which West team he's on? If he demanded to play for the Spurs before the draft, then the answer is yes.

If Kobe lets the Nets draft him.... does he get to the Finals in 2000, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09 and 10?

Hey Yo
07-29-2022, 01:30 PM
Lebron was lottery with Ingram/Kuzma/Ball/Caruso

Accordingly, AD lifted the Lakers from lottery to champion by turning the defense from worst to first and leading the team in scoring (and playoffs scoring champ of entire league)

Lebron's frontcourt ball-dominance stunted Ingram/Kuzma because they saw a 1-year drop across the board (PER, BPM, VORP, WS/48, 3-poit efficiency).. Young ball-handlers like Ingram or Hughes can't develop alongside Lebron.. Lebron's skillset lacks the teammate development, fits and brand of ball to win organically, so he must be a talent-based winner (team-hopper.. all-star team strategy).

How many games did LeBron play with healthy Ingram, Ball, Kuzma and Caruso?

ShawkFactory
07-29-2022, 02:10 PM
07- No
11- Yes
14- Maybe. Did his team break the Spurs hearts the year before?
15- Maybe. Are Kyrie and Love still injured?
17- No
18- No

TheMan
07-29-2022, 02:17 PM
if mj played in the current era where his avg defender wasn't a 6'2 guard forced to iso defend him because of the rules is he even an all star? does he run to baseball long before 94? only your make believe god knows.

Seething

This thread is about LeBron and not the GOAT...feel free to make yet another thread throwing shade at the GOAT as usual for you but FFS stick to the subject at hand, retard.

To answer OP, hard to say but for sure he wouldn't be close to 10 Finals trips, not even close. If I had to guess, 3 NBA titles out of 5 tries?

Johnny32
07-29-2022, 02:36 PM
Seething

This thread is about LeBron and not the GOAT...feel free to make yet another thread throwing shade at the GOAT as usual for you but FFS stick to the subject at hand, retard.

To answer OP, hard to say but for sure he wouldn't be close to 10 Finals trips, not even close. If I had to guess, 3 NBA titles out of 5 tries?

keep quoting me pretending anyone other than you is...hurrr, seething, durrr...fatboy.

TheMan
07-29-2022, 02:47 PM
keep quoting me pretending anyone other than you is...hurrr, seething, durrr...fatboy.

Got you on skates, soyboy.

Your days of posting lie after lie to promote your fraudulent King without refute are OVAH.

Run little boy

Johnny32
07-29-2022, 02:52 PM

Your days of posting lie after lie to promote your fraudulent King without refute are OVAH.

Run little boy

this is how the middle aged fat man "refutes my lies" lol.

all fax.

passing - adv lebron
defense - adv lebron (lebron is much better suited for 90s defense than mj is today's no contact perimeter d. unless you're guarding lebron then it's a free for all)
rebounding - adv lebron
playmaking - adv lebron
scoring - adv lebron (higher fg, efg, ts percentages and higher points per shot. and of course the soon to be all time scoring leader)
shooting - lebron finishes better at the rim and he's a better 3pt shooter. mj is a better midrange (fts) shooter
dunking - lebron is easily the better in-game dunker
bball iq - lebron's is off the charts. no comparison
leadership - lebron is arguably the goat leader in american team sports history. mj bullies and fights teammates in practice
durability - both durable but lebron has played so many more mins he gets the edge

:roll:

Sometimes all you can do is laugh...waste of time "debating" mouthbreathers so far gone :lol

truth hurts. lol @ the fat guy tapping out.

What fat guy? 5'10" 170 lbs :wtf:

I don't debate retards, bye.

lol poor guy is still choking on my shit. catch your breath, fatboy.

keep pretending, fatboy

TheMan
07-29-2022, 03:01 PM
this is how the middle aged fat man "refutes my lies" lol.

keep pretending, fatboy

Absolutely seething :roll:

Got him searching and copy pasting :lol

At least your fat little sausages you call fingers are getting a workout huh incel?

Johnny32
07-29-2022, 03:02 PM
passing - adv lebron
defense - adv lebron (lebron is much better suited for 90s defense than mj is today's no contact perimeter d. unless you're guarding lebron then it's a free for all)
rebounding - adv lebron
playmaking - adv lebron
scoring - adv lebron (higher fg, efg, ts percentages and higher points per shot. and of course the soon to be all time scoring leader)
shooting - lebron finishes better at the rim and he's a better 3pt shooter. mj is a better midrange (fts) shooter
leadership - lebron is arguably the goat leader in american team sports history. mj bullies and fights teammates in practice
durability - both durable but lebron has played so many more mins he gets the edge

lerunforrestrun

Johnny32
07-29-2022, 03:03 PM

Run little boy

lol man the best part is typing this after running away like a fat goofy coward 15 mins earlier lol wtf

sdot_thadon
07-29-2022, 03:03 PM
Seething

Every 3ball thread is about Lebron and Jordan bro lol

sdot_thadon
07-29-2022, 03:07 PM
Depends on which West team he's on? If he demanded to play for the Spurs before the draft, then the answer is yes.

If Kobe lets the Nets draft him.... does he get to the Finals in 2000, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09 and 10?

This is the best post in the thread. By function of being in the west, he gets one of the "better" western conference teams. Ask yourself which west playoff team during that era doesn't go over the top with his addition? We could very well be talking 8 for 10 in the finals or something of that nature.

TheMan
07-29-2022, 03:12 PM
lol man the best part is typing this after running away like a fat goofy coward 15 mins earlier lol wtf

Huh, I was attending a client...not everyone can stayed glued to the internet like you you neckbearded unemployed incel :lol

Johnny32
07-29-2022, 03:29 PM
all fax.

passing - adv lebron
rebounding - adv lebron
playmaking - adv lebron

:roll:

Sometimes all you can do is laugh...waste of time "debating" mouthbreathers so far gone :lol

truth hurts. lol @ the fat guy tapping out.

What fat guy? 5'10" 170 lbs :wtf:

I don't debate retards, bye.

hurrr, she had a client doe, durrr

3ba11
07-29-2022, 07:01 PM
This is the best post in the thread. By function of being in the west, he gets one of the "better" western conference teams. Ask yourself which west playoff team during that era doesn't go over the top with his addition? We could very well be talking 8 for 10 in the finals or something of that nature.

He already had that in the East before the decision (06-10') and couldn't make the Finals except the one-off in 07' like AI, Dwight, or Kidd.

He actually had the league favorite in 09' and 10'

So having a top team in the conference wasn't enough - he needs OVERKILL to make a bunch of Finals, aka "the decision"

The all-star duo of Lebron/Zydrunas added a 22/5/5 all-defender and the future COY to make the 06' Playoffs as a favored, high seed and one of the best teams in the conference - so even before the decision, he already had one of the best teams in the East, but couldn't make the Finals.. He actually had the league favorite and lost from 09-11'

Wally450
07-29-2022, 07:31 PM
Probably not 07, but the others? Yes.

3ba11
07-29-2022, 07:47 PM
Probably not 07, but the others? Yes.

He couldn't beat the West in any of those years so he wouldn't make it any of those years

sdot_thadon
07-29-2022, 08:01 PM
He already had that in the East before the decision (06-10') and couldn't make the Finals except the one-off in 07' like AI, Dwight, or Kidd.

He actually had the league favorite in 09' and 10'

So having a top team in the conference wasn't enough - he needs OVERKILL to make a bunch of Finals, aka "the decision"

The all-star duo of Lebron/Zydrunas added a 22/5/5 all-defender and the future COY to make the 06' Playoffs as a favored, high seed and one of the best teams in the conference - so even before the decision, he already had one of the best teams in the East, but couldn't make the Finals.. He actually had the league favorite and lost from 09-11'

So what you're telling me is in this hypothetical we will refuse to use any common sense. And you wonder why you lose every thread you start......

3ba11
07-29-2022, 08:15 PM
So what you're telling me is in this hypothetical we will refuse to use any common sense. And you wonder why you lose every thread you start......

In this case, you don't understand relativity

You're saying that he would have a good team in the West relative to his conference, but he already had that in the East and couldn't win with homecourt

Having one of the better teams in the conference wasn't enough for him to make a bunch of Finals (see 06-10') - he needed overkill (the decision) to dominate the conference (the way that jordan dominated the LEAGUE)

TLDR: your point is moot because we already saw what Lebron does with a top team in the conference - he was a 1-hit wonder like Iverson or Dwight.

sdot_thadon
07-29-2022, 08:21 PM
In this case, you don't understand relativity

You're saying that he would have a good team in the West relative to his conference, but he already had that in the East and couldn't win with homecourt

Having one of the better teams in the conference wasn't enough for him to make a bunch of Finals (see 06-10') - he needed overkill (the decision) to dominate the conference (the way that jordan dominated the LEAGUE)

TLDR: your point is moot because we already saw what Lebron does with a top team in the conference - he was a 1-hit wonder like Iverson or Dwight.

To make the finals in the west he has to play on a western conference team. Duh.

3ba11
07-29-2022, 08:34 PM
To make the finals in the west he has to play on a western conference team. Duh.

your point is moot because we already saw what Lebron does with a top team in the conference - he was a 1-hit wonder like Iverson or Dwight.

sdot_thadon
07-29-2022, 08:43 PM
your point is moot because we already saw what Lebron does with a top team in the conference - he was a 1-hit wonder like Iverson or Dwight.

Uhh, hate to break it to you, I'm sure you're still suffering but....he won a ring in the west in that setup already. Goal achieved. Iverson nor Dwight chipped, so we aren't even talking about the same thing here. Keep up!

Wally450
07-29-2022, 08:46 PM
He couldn't beat the West in any of those years so he wouldn't make it any of those years

You ask a question, I give you my opinion, you say I'm wrong. Eat shit dickhead.

Spurs m8
07-29-2022, 09:50 PM
3ball is just too good lol

He simply cannot be beaten

FilmyCogTurner
07-29-2022, 10:01 PM
passing - adv lebron
rebounding - adv lebron
playmaking - adv lebron

lerunforrestrun

Don't forget his bronze medal you worthless zero and your list is one of the worst rankings I've ever seen on ISH

:banghead:

3ba11
07-29-2022, 10:05 PM
You ask a question, I give you my opinion, you say I'm wrong. Eat shit dickhead.

That's fair

3ba11
07-29-2022, 10:16 PM
Uhh, hate to break it to you, I'm sure you're still suffering but....he won a ring in the west in that setup already. Goal achieved. Iverson nor Dwight chipped, so we aren't even talking about the same thing here. Keep up!

Jordan/Ingram/Kuzma would win 60-70 every year just like Jordan/Pippen/Kukoc, except they would have far more rim protection with McGee and Chandler.. The most rim protection that Jordan ever had was 0.8 blocks from 88' Corzine and then 0.5 from 89' Cartwright.. So that's basically zero rim protection.

Otoh, Ingram and Kuzma had a 1-year drop across the board alongside Lebron (PER, BPM, VORP, WS/48, 3-pt percentage), so the Lakers had bad chemistry and were lottery instead of champions like Jordan/Ingram/Kuzma, I mean Jordan/Pippen/Kukoc

Even if Ingram missed half the year and sucked all year like 98' Pippen, MJ would still win because the capacity for great chemistry was always there with off-ball Jordan

Axe
07-29-2022, 10:17 PM
:lol

kawhileonard2
07-29-2022, 10:49 PM

And Jordan averaged 35-45 with 8-9 APG against teams like the 07' Pistons (53-wins and #6 SRS), while Lebron only needed 25 to beat them (Jordan never averaged that little in any series)..

Lebron, Iverson, Kidd and Dwight all won the conference with weaker stats than Jordan ever had - Jordan averaged 35-45 against the level of comp that they faced.. Ask the 89' Knicks, 89' Cavs, 90' Sixers and many more.

Ultimately, if Lebron could make the Finals with any team, then why did he form super-teams?.. Why not stay in Cleveland and make the Finals every year?.. I

t's because it's a lie - he COULDN'T make the Finals in 09' and 10' despite homecourt, so he formed super-teams in a garbage conference that was going to be wide open for the next decade.. 1-star teams were enough to win the East, so his super-teams were massive overkill, as intended (stack the deck).

No he missed the playoffs twice and lost in round 1 with the winniest organization in league history.

John8204
07-30-2022, 01:04 AM
Well...he would be a Denver Nugget..he would have had a much better team surrounding him in 04-05 so he likely makes an extra conference final because he would be surrounded by better players with a better front office.

So he's a free agent in 2011- he likely joins CPIII and Griffin with the Clippers and Wade/Bosh/Carmello join them...with Blake on a rookie deal.

Lebron would have been better off in the West

3ba11
07-31-2022, 08:29 PM
he would have had a much better team in the West

We already saw Lebron with great teams relative to his conference in 09' and 10' - he had 1 seeds and homecourt but couldn't make the Finals, so he formed super-teams.

So he needs more than just a "good team" to make multiple Finals - he needs complete OVERKILL - three elite 1st options from separate teams must consolidate power on 1 team.. pretty much unprecedented..

Or he needs AD to transform the defense from worst to first and lead the team in scoring for regular season and playoffs.. So Lebron never actually won without a super-team as the clear-cut top producer.

People forget that the all-star duo of Lebron/Zydrunas added a 22/5/5 all-defender and the future COY to make the 06' Playoffs as a favored, high seed and one of the best teams in the conference

So he always had a good team relative to the weak conference, yet he was a 1-trick pony like Iverson or Dwight until the "decision" to stack the deck

RRR3
07-31-2022, 08:38 PM
LeBron :mad:
Poor snivelly :lol

kawhileonard2
07-31-2022, 11:01 PM
Well...he would be a Denver Nugget..he would have had a much better team surrounding him in 04-05 so he likely makes an extra conference final because he would be surrounded by better players with a better front office.

So he's a free agent in 2011- he likely joins CPIII and Griffin with the Clippers and Wade/Bosh/Carmello join them...with Blake on a rookie deal.

Lebron would have been better off in the West

Can't even win with the winniest organization in NBA History in front of fans.

Spurs m8
07-31-2022, 11:08 PM

Can barely make the playoffs with them...more often than not, doesn't

k0kakw0rld
08-01-2022, 07:19 AM

No one gives a damn about your essays, you are a fool dedicating your life to hate on greatness.

k0kakw0rld
08-01-2022, 07:21 AM

What does that have to do with anything, moron?