PDA

View Full Version : Who is the coolest actor? The actor you'd want to be real life friends with

Street Hunger
08-03-2022, 02:38 PM
Who do you think would make the coolest moviestar as a personal friend? Like if you were living it up in Los Angeles or Miami or New York or wherever, who's the actor who you think would be the most fun to be homies with for everyday stuff, nightlife, wild parties etc?

A guy actor to be friends with. Think Entourage.

Not some actress or model or whatever.

AlternativeAcc.
08-03-2022, 02:43 PM
My boy Zac Efron

Patrick Chewing
08-03-2022, 03:59 PM
Keanu Reeves is definitely the correct answer.

The more I think about this question, I would have the best time of my life if I was friends with guys like Vince Vaughn or Will Ferrell.

Axe
08-03-2022, 05:10 PM
Maybe the rock.

ArbitraryWater
08-03-2022, 05:26 PM
David Spade, Adam Sandler, Woody Harrelson, McConaughey

Patrick Chewing
08-03-2022, 05:27 PM
Maybe the rock.

The Rock gives off super entitled vibes with little time for the common man. This guy has been at the top of the mountain for over 20 years. Hard to mix it with common folk, when you've been put on that kind of pedestal for that long.

LAL
08-03-2022, 05:51 PM
I would hang out with Tom Cruise maybe? See what he does in his everyday life. Must be extremely weird and fun at the same time. I don't know.

Long Duck Dong
08-03-2022, 06:52 PM
The Rock gives off super entitled vibes with little time for the common man. This guy has been at the top of the mountain for over 20 years. Hard to mix it with common folk, when you've been put on that kind of pedestal for that long.

I was watching Joe Rogan the other day and they were talking about the beef on set between Vin Diesel and the Rock. They said everyone assumed it was Vin Diesel who was to blame(I mean he changed his name from Mark Sinclair to Vin Diesel) because he's kinda standoffish and the Rock is portrayed as nice and friendly. But they said in Hollywood circles The Rock is known as a total Prima Donna and had issues on other sets. Word is it was The Rock being a total douche and wouldn't even be on set if Vin Diesel was there making shooting the F&F scenes extremely difficult

bladefd
08-03-2022, 08:05 PM
Keanu Reeves is definitely the correct answer.

The more I think about this question, I would have the best time of my life if I was friends with guys like Vince Vaughn or Will Ferrell.

I opened thread just to post that. Absolutely agreed 100%. He seems like a cool down-to-Earth dude.

Axe
08-03-2022, 08:19 PM
Shaq used to be an actor too. He was a fun guy, as the zenmaster phil jackson described him in his book 'the eleven rings' the first time they met.

jstern
08-03-2022, 10:42 PM
Maybe the rock.

That's a really, really good pick for you because Yokozuna was cousins with The Rock. The absolute perfect pick. There should be an instant bond between the two of you, since The Rock hasn't seen his cousin since the year 2000. The nostalgia would be too strong.

Axe
08-03-2022, 11:47 PM
That's a really, really good pick for you because Yokozuna was cousins with The Rock. The absolute perfect pick. There should be an instant bond between the two of you, since The Rock hasn't seen his cousin since the year 2000. The nostalgia would be too strong.
Do you recall me asking for your opinion?

jstern
08-04-2022, 01:48 AM
Do you recall me asking for your opinion?

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/50097939/watch-out-we-got-a-tough-guy-over-here.jpg

iamgine
08-04-2022, 03:15 AM
Dennis Rodman

Axe
08-04-2022, 04:51 AM
https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/50097939/watch-out-we-got-a-tough-guy-over-here.jpg
:durantunimpressed:

Gohan
08-04-2022, 07:32 AM

Damn:roll:

Gohan
08-04-2022, 07:33 AM
Mine would be tupac shakur if he was alive

Bimbo Coles
08-04-2022, 09:12 AM
Gallo

Nanners
08-12-2022, 03:46 AM
Mel Gibson

jstern
08-12-2022, 04:29 AM
:durantunimpressed:

In what year were you born? Who knows, maybe you're the reincarnation of the Yokozuna entity. He seemed to have issues in controlling his urges to eat and eat. Even if it meant that he couldn't be licensed to wrestle in most states. And while maybe the obesity and the constant eating is still an issue in his current life, you at least, in this life time, have developed the self control to not fap in soon to be 200 days. Which is impressive. In the chance that you are Yokozuna reincarnated.

He might of been very fat, but Yokozuna was very impressive for his size.

https://youtu.be/Ip58P-x0ujI

There are just too many similarities. You're from Japan and you have Yokozuna walking down, holding his Japanese flag. When you look at pictures of the people of Japan, the vast majority of them are very slim. But Yokozuna really stood out. And when I saw that video that you posted of Abe (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?505691-Breaking-Former-Japanese-Prime-Minister-Shinzo-Abe-shot-in-the-chest), I imagined that you also really stand out when you go out in public.

This is when Yokozuna was a little slimmer.

https://youtu.be/ya1Pm23-XMI

To have that size and move like that. Very impressive. Look at the reaction of the crowd, especially when he starts going up the ropes for the Banzai Drop. Maybe you should become a wrestler.

Axe
08-12-2022, 07:43 AM
I like it when gregory is upset about someone, he writes comical novels about them by comparing them to real-life celebrities or figures. All that so he can indirectly vent out his anger. :applause:

Chick Stern
08-13-2022, 02:57 AM
Gallo

Ernest or Julio?

jstern
08-13-2022, 06:48 PM
I like it when gregory is upset about someone, he writes comical novels about them by comparing them to real-life celebrities or figures. All that so he can indirectly vent out his anger. :applause:

If you're hurt, then I won't compare you to Yokozuna anymore. It's that you have that "ObeseAxe" reputation and it was just an automatic comparison. With the whole you being Japanese stuff. And I wanted to use the opportunity to write about Yokozuna and show those two embedded YouTube videos. You're more of a baby penguin in my head anyway.

warriorfan
08-13-2022, 08:43 PM
If you're hurt, then I won't compare you to Yokozuna anymore. It's that you have that "ObeseAxe" reputation and it was just an automatic comparison. With the whole you being Japanese stuff. And I wanted to use the opportunity to write about Yokozuna and show those two embedded YouTube videos. You're more of a baby penguin in my head anyway.

:roll: :roll:

Axe
08-14-2022, 05:09 AM
Lmao chill, i ain't. I just have this hunch that you're mad at me probably because i bump one of your political threads at times. And that it's the way you're expressing it.

Duderonomy
08-14-2022, 07:11 AM
I was watching Joe Rogan the other day and they were talking about the beef on set between Vin Diesel and the Rock. They said everyone assumed it was Vin Diesel who was to blame(I mean he changed his name from Mark Sinclair to Vin Diesel) because he's kinda standoffish and the Rock is portrayed as nice and friendly. But they said in Hollywood circles The Rock is known as a total Prima Donna and had issues on other sets. Word is it was The Rock being a total douche and wouldn't even be on set if Vin Diesel was there making shooting the F&F scenes extremely difficult

Yeah the Rock doesn't seem like a regular guy. You would think a former wrestler would be more grounded. My friend told me how those guys take bumps, they basically have to have a callous body (carpenter hands) till it doesn't hurt anymore.

jstern
08-14-2022, 11:25 PM
:roll: :roll:

:cheers:

Though I was trying to be nice thinking that he was offended by the Yokozuna comparison.

Lmao chill, i ain't. I just have this hunch that you're mad at me probably because i bump one of your political threads at times. And that it's the way you're expressing it.

I don't even know what thread you're talking about. The Trump is going to win thread? That thread should always be bumped so that people could read the OP. Even though I wrote it in a rush and so it wasn't as detailed as I liked.

But ok, you seem to be ok. But if you're not, I don't want to say it, but it's that out of all male celebrities, thousands of them, why would you pick The Rock? Obviously someone is going to make the Yokozuna association. The Rock > Yokozuna's cousin > Japanese flag > Obese.

I'm surprised it took 5 hours before somebody mentioned it.

2much_knowledge
08-14-2022, 11:34 PM
Johnny knoxville easily

Bimbo Coles
08-17-2022, 10:01 AM
Ernest or Julio? You know it's Vinnie

hateraid
08-17-2022, 01:45 PM
Actors that I've hung out with who are legitimately cool and friendly

Steve Austin
Dolf Lungren
Lou Ferrigno
Jared Padelecki

All down to earth

Other famous people
BJ Penn
Chuck Liddell
Frank Mir

All cool guys too

That Canadian UFC guy who looks like Van Damme is an a-hole. So is that guy that played Cyclops in the first X-men

Axe
08-17-2022, 04:54 PM
:cheers:

Though I was trying to be nice thinking that he was offended by the Yokozuna comparison.

I don't even know what thread you're talking about. The Trump is going to win thread? That thread should always be bumped so that people could read the OP. Even though I wrote it in a rush and so it wasn't as detailed as I liked.

But ok, you seem to be ok. But if you're not, I don't want to say it, but it's that out of all male celebrities, thousands of them, why would you pick The Rock? Obviously someone is going to make the Yokozuna association. The Rock > Yokozuna's cousin > Japanese flag > Obese.

I'm surprised it took 5 hours before somebody mentioned it.
Okay. If you say so, gregory.

baudkarma
08-22-2022, 10:00 PM
I don't know if Dave Grohl qualifies as a movie star, though Foo did release "Studio 666" earlier this year. Still, he seems cool and genuine.

ShawkFactory
08-23-2022, 06:25 PM
I don't know if Dave Grohl qualifies as a movie star, though Foo did release "Studio 666" earlier this year. Still, he seems cool and genuine.

Meh he seems kind of pretentious to me.

I’ve heard from a few people that Jake Gyllenhaal is a really down to earth cool dude. Woody Harrelson as well.

Of celebrities that I’ve personally met Ludacris is the best. Really funny and very nice.

highwhey
08-23-2022, 07:38 PM
Okay. If you say so, gregory.

reported for bullying someone with developmental issues.

ColinRobinson
08-26-2022, 01:36 PM
David Spade. I dont like his roles, specially the ones with Adam Sandler, but the dude is cool beans. Watch a random interview.