SATAN
08-06-2022, 03:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCXJtk4iGj0

Just stop saying it guys.

light
08-06-2022, 04:29 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCXJtk4iGj0

Just stop saying it guys.

What offends me most about Mt Rushmore it is that it was conceived as a tourist trap which is tacky.

Remember that the Lakota Sioux - from whom the main Mt. Rushmore objections stem - are not originally from the Black Hills region. They were forced into the Great Plains by conflicts with the the Anishnaabe and Cree peoples. When they arrived in the area they forced out the Arikara, Cheyenne, Crow, Kiowa and Arapaho.

And the way that I understand the world is that the people that "own" the land are only those that are able to defend and hold it, but the holding of land is never permanent and ownership transfers over time to different groups of people and it's an unending cycle called life.

So it's really no more of an injustice for Americans to call the mountain Mt Rushmore than it was for the Lakota Sioux to call it Six Grandfathers when it was previously called something else by the tribes the Lakota Sioux forced out through conquest.

Where I live there are so many Native American place names - almost every town is a Native American word - that I feel like we're doing a lot of honoring with those place name choices and I'm proud to live here within them.

But I still say Mount Rainer instead of Tacoma. And I still say Sears Tower instead of Willis Tower!

FultzNationRISE
08-06-2022, 09:44 AM
Lmao.

The paychecks he accepted from team owners and that he accepts from Disney/ABC come from essentially the exact same people doing similar things around the world.

So lets all stop using the term “Jalen Rose” and make sure we dont post about him anymore.

8Ball
08-06-2022, 09:51 AM
He went to Kyrie school of wokeness and learned about american history for the first time?

Yeah we came here and stole land from the indians.

Deal with it. Who cares.

FultzNationRISE
08-06-2022, 10:01 AM
He went to Kyrie school of wokeness and learned about american history for the first time?

Deal with it. Who cares.

Same Indians at that who stole land from each other and put up new monuments to their own emperors and gods each time they did. Thats how life was for all of humanity back then.

It’s sad we have so many people in media who lack original insight and always fall back on the low hanging fruit. “OMG, this unoffensive thing is offensive, be sure to follow me on twitter you guys!!!!!”

Mt Rushmore probably WAS a pretty tacky project at its conception, but now it’s part of America’s character. If Jalen doesnt want to say it because hes triggered thats fine. But I hope hes not gonna try to silence people who do like to reference Mt Rushmore once in a while as a way of remembering and reflecting on the path we took to get here.

8Ball
08-06-2022, 10:10 AM
Same Indians at that who stole land from each other and put up new monuments to their own emperors and gods each time they did. Thats how life was for all of humanity back then.

It’s sad we have so many people in media who lack original insight and always fall back on the low hanging fruit. “OMG, this unoffensive thing is offensive, be sure to follow me on twitter you guys!!!!!”

Mt Rushmore probably WAS a pretty tacky project at its conception, but now it’s part of America’s character. If Jalen doesnt want to say it because hes triggered thats fine. But I hope hes not gonna try to silence people who do like to reference Mt Rushmore once in a while as a way of remembering and reflecting on the path we took to get here.

Wait until he finds out George Washington owned slaves.

He gonna cry in front of the Washington monument?

FultzNationRISE
08-06-2022, 10:17 AM

I wonder where he thinks he got the name ‘Rose’ from anyway.

Perhaps it’s time to start going by Jalen X?

8Ball
08-06-2022, 10:19 AM
I never liked Jalen Rose.

His most notable basketball achievement was injuring Kobe Bryant.

another thread full of half truths and callousness

i'll just say jalen doesn't have to be a perfect person for someone to think he has a point

warriorfan
08-06-2022, 03:48 PM
When I saw the thread title I was thinking he was talking about an nba Mount Rushmore and how the players on it are more offensive oriented and I was a little confused

This is even more confusing

FultzNationRISE
08-06-2022, 04:02 PM
another thread full of half truths and callousness

i'll just say jalen doesn't have to be a perfect person for someone to think he has a point

^ I think I’d include this account on my Mt Rushmore of rrr3 alts.

PeroAntic
08-06-2022, 07:42 PM
When I saw the thread title I was thinking he was talking about an nba Mount Rushmore and how the players on it are more offensive oriented and I was a little confused

This is even more confusing

ahahaha same

PeroAntic
08-06-2022, 07:44 PM

Deal with it. Who cares.

Its not that people shouldnt care, but Jalen is going overboard with this, its just symbolic and whats done is done, calling it something else will not change that. Just don't be a prick about migration and all is forgiven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s3Y3WMGuYc

insight
08-07-2022, 03:20 PM

Really, you really do not know the history of america. The American Indians did not believe in private land ownership,everyone was entitled to natural resources. They also taught the pilgrims how to survive, because they were unable to live off the land.

You can disagree with Jalen Rose's position but what he is talking about is based on historical facts and there is no indian equalvalent.

insight
08-07-2022, 03:37 PM

You really think Jalen Rose doesn't know George Washington owned slaves. Many of the dysfunctions of America can be traced back to the embrace of slavery and it's direct contradiction to the consititution and declaration of independence. Europe sent it's criminals and misfits to America, but you rather embrace the narrative that everyone was fleeing religious persecutation or Europeans were great explorers when the Vikings and Africans were in there America's long before Europeans. I,m not a proponent of changing the term Mount Rushmore, but I also do not believe in hiding the truth about it's origins.

FultzNationRISE
08-07-2022, 04:05 PM
Really, you really do not know the history of america. The American Indians did not believe in private land ownership,everyone was entitled to natural resources. They also taught the pilgrims how to survive, because they were unable to live off the land.

You can disagree with Jalen Rose's position but what he is talking about is based on historical facts and there is no indian equalvalent.

Lmao.

Indians practiced sustainable consumption to preserve resources for their own use. There was still a hierarchy within tribes for access to resources, and tribes warred endlessly with each other to gain resources, just like all the planet was doing. Murder, slavery, and subjugation were the norm in native America. Imagine saying otherwise with a straight face. Hell when Euros got here they were still sacrificing their own children.

And of course they were kind to the early pilgrims, the latter were a source for tons of brand new technological and cultural information. There was a mutual value. Indian tribes massacred each other constantly when there was no incentive to keep competitors alive.

The “indians lived in a utopia” myth again, lol. Always nice to see this one trotted out every once in a while.

FultzNationRISE
08-07-2022, 04:08 PM
You really think Jalen Rose doesn't know George Washington owned slaves. Many of the dysfunctions of America can be traced back to the embrace of slavery and it's direct contradiction to the consititution and declaration of independence. Europe sent it's criminals and misfits to America, but you rather embrace the narrative that everyone was fleeing religious persecutation or Europeans were great explorers when the Vikings and Africans were in there America's long before Europeans. I,m not a proponent of changing the term Mount Rushmore, but I also do not believe in hiding the truth about it's origins.

Uhhh, the Vikings WERE Europeans, and Africans were not in America prior to Columbus’ arrival.

This is the classic Jefferson Money shtick. Id recognize it anywhere.

ShawkFactory
08-07-2022, 04:17 PM
Lmao.

Indians practiced sustainable consumption to preserve resources for their own use. There was still a hierarchy within tribes for access to resources, and tribes warred endlessly with each other to gain resources, just like all the planet was doing. Murder, slavery, and subjugation were the norm in native America. Imagine saying otherwise with a straight face. Hell when Euros got here they were still sacrificing their own children.

And of course they were kind to the early pilgrims, the latter were a source for tons of brand new technological and cultural information. There was a mutual value. Indian tribes massacred each other constantly when there was no incentive to keep competitors alive.

The “indians lived in a utopia” myth again, lol. Always nice to see this one trotted out every once in a while.

I don’t think anyone would ever actually argue that utopia is the term there. The poster you’re quoting certainly didn’t.

Though it was a more simplistic and pure form of life. Inarguably. What does that mean now? Whatever. Each side has their holistic and pure beliefs that don’t compute when you consider everything.

FultzNationRISE
08-07-2022, 04:57 PM
I don’t think anyone would ever actually argue that utopia is the term there. The poster you’re quoting certainly didn’t.

Though it was a more simplistic and pure form of life. Inarguably. What does that mean now? Whatever. Each side has their holistic and pure beliefs that don’t compute when you consider everything.

Simple and pure in the sense they knew basically nothing about the world beyond their borders, and virtually all died young from war or disease.

Whether that is something to view as an ideal is subject to each person’s perspective. Im just saying dont let’s equate it with ‘peaceful.’ Indians were no less ruthless than peoples anywhere else on the planet.

ShawkFactory
08-07-2022, 05:56 PM
Simple and pure in the sense they knew basically nothing about the world beyond their borders, and virtually all died young from war or disease.

Whether that is something to view as an ideal is subject to each person’s perspective. Im just saying dont let’s equate it with ‘peaceful.’ Indians were no less ruthless than peoples anywhere else on the planet.

I don’t think we disagree here. No one said peaceful.

Low key though...I don’t think people lied quite as much. Of course it’s not only human nature but the nature of species in general to do what’s best for them. But it was in your face.

But at the same time the human condition in me makes me feel for people who aren’t as equipped. The primal mindset that you realistically could employ isn’t always appropriate.

theballerFKA Ace
08-07-2022, 06:04 PM
There's an argument for what Rose says but let's leave that for someone less controversial to bring forth. He really needs to keep quiet regarding racial issues. How many times has he had to apologize for being racist already? 4 or 5 times? And then he goes MIA gor a while and let's his co-workers do a little damage control first before surfacing again.

FultzNationRISE
08-07-2022, 07:08 PM
I don’t think we disagree here. No one said peaceful.

Low key though...I don’t think people lied quite as much. Of course it’s not only human nature but the nature of species in general to do what’s best for them. But it was in your face.

But at the same time the human condition in me makes me feel for people who aren’t as equipped. The primal mindset that you realistically could employ isn’t always appropriate.

Thats exactly it. Humans tend to see things in a bifurcated way. It’s either A or B. This or that. One or the other.

Because the Indians ultimately ran into a European buzz saw, theres a natural tendency to see them as martyrs and innocents. “They were the ones receiving the beatdown, not giving it, so they must have been pacifists.”

Indians committed the same murderous savageries every other society was committing in the 1600s. But the last and most documented act of their history is decimation, so people view them thru a sympathetic lens. In reality thats a fallacy. Just like the idea white people are history’s great perpetrators of African slavery. In reality Africans themselves enslaved infinitely more Africans than Europeans ever did.

People just prefer narratives that condemn the powerful. Just like Wilt said: “Nobody roots for Goliath” :lol

But that doesnt make David righteous.

colts19
08-07-2022, 07:19 PM
Thats exactly it. Humans tend to see things in a bifurcated way. It’s either A or B. This or that. One or the other.

Because the Indians ultimately ran into a European buzz saw, theres a natural tendency to see them as martyrs and innocents. “They were the ones receiving the beatdown, not giving it, so they must have been pacifists.”

Indians committed the same murderous savageries every other society was committing in the 1600s. But the last and most documented act of their history is decimation, so people view them thru a sympathetic lens. In reality thats a fallacy. Just like the idea white people are history’s great perpetrators of African slavery. In reality Africans themselves enslaved infinitely more Africans than Europeans ever did.

People just prefer narratives that condemn the powerful. Just like Wilt said: “Nobody roots for Goliath” :lol

Well said.

SATAN
08-07-2022, 08:01 PM

Just stop saying it.

theman93
08-07-2022, 08:47 PM

Well Fultz, I don't think you're being fair to the other 1600 societies here. How many of them participated in child sacrifice and cannibalism like the Native Americans? :lol

Just stop saying it.

he doesn't care

he has a phd in fantasizing about lebron's sausage but will go on and on about everything because it's a game to him

here's what theodore roosevelt one of the faces on mount rushmore had to say about native americans in 1886

https://i.ibb.co/2F4ws7s/quote-i-don-t-go-so-far-as-to-think-that-the-only-good-indians-are-dead-indians-but-i-believe-theodo.jpg

the other maniacs carved on mount rushmore were similar

inspiring to hitler

FultzNationRISE
08-07-2022, 09:44 PM
he doesn't care

he has a phd in fantasizing about lebron's sausage but will go on and on about everything because it's a game to him

here's what theodore roosevelt one of the faces on mount rushmore had to say about native americans in 1886

https://i.ibb.co/2F4ws7s/quote-i-don-t-go-so-far-as-to-think-that-the-only-good-indians-are-dead-indians-but-i-believe-theodo.jpg

the other maniacs carved on mount rushmore were similar

inspiring to hitler

What has crying about it gotten you so far?

Youre like, what, 28 years old? Still a virgin, and everybody’s online punching bag. You have absolutely nothing else in your entire life to take pride in or lay claim to. You have to the worst existence out of everybody.

Whats more, you couldnt care less about the Indians. Really you just resent normal/happy people, and youre trying to make them bad guys for also not caring about Indians, which you yourself dont either. All you wanna do is keep other people from having a good time while youre suffering a miserable and humiliating existence of pain.

AlternativeAcc.
08-07-2022, 09:59 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufRj4jsCmtI

insight
08-08-2022, 01:30 AM
Uhhh, the Vikings WERE Europeans, and Africans were not in America prior to Columbus’ arrival.

This is the classic Jefferson Money shtick. Id recognize it anywhere.

The Vikings are from old Scandinavia not the Caucasus mountains, they invaded Europe. Africans were in America long before columbus, that is why you will find African statues throughout the Americas. Either you are ignorant or refuse to acknowlege the truth. FYI, Everyone on earth can be traced back to Mitochondrial Eve in Africa, Europeans are Africans who migrated out of Africa to colder climates with lighter features coming from mutations.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0018/7793/4115/articles/before-columbus_1024x1024.jpg?v=1584707985
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ1b9xOqP5jKcCz7ghpIPE3fkwCaa_H wPnht9wt_4_vGOVt9_qRofvYCKPe_RHigh1k4E&usqp=CAU
https://www.messagetoeagle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/olmecs11.jpg

insight
08-08-2022, 02:02 AM

What are you talking about? The American history books are full of half truths and inaccurate depictions because they refuse to acknowlege more than one point of view or are determined to cover up the truth. Half of the country doesn't even see anything wrong with the confederate flag when it represents the very movement to destroy the united states. You don't even understand what the term white people means! Europeans are not Goliath just fearful of extinction and ignorant on how to perserve the planet.

AlternativeAcc.
08-08-2022, 09:31 AM
What are you talking about? The American history books are full of half truths and inaccurate depictions because they refuse to acknowlege more than one point of view or are determined to cover up the truth. Half of the country doesn't even see anything wrong with the confederate flag when it represents the very movement to destroy the united states. You don't even understand what the term white people means! Europeans are not Goliath just fearful of extinction and ignorant on how to perserve the planet.
We waz kangz n shit

AlternativeAcc.
08-08-2022, 09:42 AM
The Vikings are from old Scandinavia not the Caucasus mountains, they invaded Europe. Africans were in America long before columbus, that is why you will find African statues throughout the Americas. Either you are ignorant or refuse to acknowlege the truth. FYI, Everyone on earth can be traced back to Mitochondrial Eve in Africa, Europeans are Africans who migrated out of Africa to colder climates with lighter features coming from mutations.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0018/7793/4115/articles/before-columbus_1024x1024.jpg?v=1584707985
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ1b9xOqP5jKcCz7ghpIPE3fkwCaa_H wPnht9wt_4_vGOVt9_qRofvYCKPe_RHigh1k4E&usqp=CAU

:roll:

Da olmecs was black n shit despite zero evidence

We waz kangz

The Hick
08-08-2022, 10:04 AM

Human origin began above the Sahara Desert at the tip of Africa. Human fossils are older in Greece and Israel than Ethiopia and any place in Subsaharan Africa. The drying of the Sahara Desert seperated Homo sapiens. The ones going into southern africa bred with a multitude of other hominids which explains Subsaharan Africans greater genetic diversity despite not originating there. Humans traveling north bred with nonhuman hominids in Europe and Asia who were not as numerous as SubSaharan nonhuman hominids but much more advanced. If you were to compare a DNA test of modern humans to the first humans in North Africa, Europeans and Asians would be much closer related to them than modern day SubSaharan Africans.

FKAri
08-08-2022, 10:58 AM
Human origin began above the Sahara Desert at the tip of Africa. Human fossils are older in Greece and Israel than Ethiopia and any place in Subsaharan Africa. The drying of the Sahara Desert seperated Homo sapiens. The ones going into southern africa bred with a multitude of other hominids which explains Subsaharan Africans greater genetic diversity despite not originating there. Humans traveling north bred with nonhuman hominids in Europe and Asia who were not as numerous as SubSaharan nonhuman hominids but much more advanced. If you were to compare a DNA test of modern humans to the first humans in North Africa, Europeans and Asians would be much closer related to them than modern day SubSaharan Africans.

You counter his fringe theory with another fringe theory. lol. And you both talk about it like it's accepted fact. Not even the mainstream theories have a solid footing.

The Hick
08-08-2022, 11:06 AM
You counter his fringe theory with another fringe theory. lol. And you both talk about it like it's accepted fact. Not even the mainstream theories have a solid footing.

Ok humans came from SubSaharan Africa looking like modern day black people then moved up to Europe and turned into white and Asian people. Is that what you want to hear? It's much more palatable for our PC culture

FKAri
08-08-2022, 11:19 AM
Ok humans came from SubSaharan Africa looking like modern day black people then moved up to Europe and turned into white and Asian people. Is that what you want to hear? It's much more palatable for our PC culture

Sounds more like its not palatable to you. But I'll point out your absurdist strawman by clarifying that the only thing modern black people and those who came out of Sub-Saharan Africa probably share is skin color. Skin color is one of the most rapid genetic adaptations.

The Hick
08-08-2022, 11:30 AM
Sounds more like its not palatable to you. But I'll point out your absurdist strawman by clarifying that the only thing modern black people and those who came out of Sub-Saharan Africa probably share is skin color. Skin color is one of the most rapid genetic adaptations.

That is true. Europeans had fair hair and eyes but dark skin up until a few thousand years ago. If you live in a cave, tent, adobe, igloo, or house most of the time, your skin will eventually turn white. All those people saying in a few thousand years we'll all look filipino are wrong. Eventually everyone will have white skin

FultzNationRISE
08-08-2022, 11:51 AM

This seems to be fairly close to what modern evidence suggests.

First of all, speaking personally, Im not interested in using any of this info to divide people or create superiority narratives. I dont have a beef with people because theyre from a different culture or race or any of that. I appreciate whatever any specific person brings, if it’s something I can respect or relate to.

But if we’re gonna have discussions we might as well be honest so that we have a good foundation for social decisions.

First of all it’s definitely a common misconception that “humans coming from Africa” means the earliest humans looked like modern west africans, since thats whom most westerners associate with Africa today. The hick is right that the earliest humans seem to have come from East Africa, and are genetically most closely related to modern aboriginal Australians. Sub saharan Africans evolved FROM this common ancestor as they spread west/south, just as other groups evolved when they spread elsewhere into Eurasia. And it is clear they all likely interbred with other extant hominids (as shown by neanderthal dna in cauc/asians etc).

So there’s that.

Also, theres the issue that heat it a biproduct of energy, and in colder climates you can manipulate energy more easily. You can use fire for blacksmithing all day, whereas in hotter regions it wouldnt be feasible in the afternoon when youre likely dying of dehydration anyway. Therefore tool use advances more quickly.

Even concentrating heat within the body.... ehh... some organs are very heat intensive. Think about how a computer heats up with use. Colder climates are a pathway for increased output. If you look at the latitude where aboriginal humans initially spread, across north africa, the middle east, and India.... suddenly a branch moves up into the colder caucuses, a branch moves up into colder mongolia... and when they emerge with bigger tools and bigger skulls they go back down into north africa, the middle east, china, India etc and replace the aboriginals with these new features.

Of course to evolve in the first place requires genetic outliers suited for to that environment, which then propagate over time. Every population has outliers. A big brain can happen to any person from any background, which is why judging individuals based on ancestry is nonsense. Tho when youre talking about GROUP level sample sizes... you are going to see large scale, big picture patterns of outcomes, due to the AVERAGE level of adaptation for a specific environment. It’s inevitable.

So... yeah. Anyway. Bottom line is if you wanna manipulate a group’s fitness for a certain environment, you need natural (or artificial) selection. In other words, the right kind of people having kids over time, not the wrong people.

But sometimes we do it backward for some reason.

FultzNationRISE
08-08-2022, 11:57 AM
That is true. Europeans had fair hair and eyes but dark skin up until a few thousand years ago. If you live in a cave, tent, adobe, igloo, or house most of the time, your skin will eventually turn white. All those people saying in a few thousand years we'll all look filipino are wrong. Eventually everyone will have white skin

Not without natural selection.

Certainly everyones skin shades lighter relative to itself when theyre not exposed to sunlight. But black people dont just turn white from spending time indoors. They have a pigment, melanin, that darkens the skin. Unless your ancestors lost that pigment thru selection due to its lack of necessity in the gene pool, people arent gonna just stop having melanin in the modern world without any reproductive pressure selecting against it.

Traits die out thru natural selection if they arent valuable, because the people whose bodies happen to maximize energy toward the most useful features for their environment survive more over time. But natural selection has very limited impact on modern humans. We basically dont do it anymore, for good or ill.

999Guy
08-08-2022, 12:47 PM

It’s not the land theft I think anyone cares about. It’s more the blatant genocide and persecution of an entire race that doesn’t even have a real imprint on said stolen land they actually are indigenous to.

insight
08-08-2022, 12:55 PM

Fringe Theory? European Schools and Ivy leagues schools taught pesodu science like Phrenology,Polygenism, Natural Selection, and Eugenics for hundreds of years reinforcing false notions abouts human origins. Europeans like Charles Dawson falsefied the fossil record, (just do a search on Piltdown Man) to try to advance the theory modern humans originated from Europe not Africa.

Futhermore the entire human genome has been mapped, I am not referencing fringe theories as you suggest the DNA evidence doesn't lie.

https://genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13059-019-1679-2 (https://genomebiology.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s13059-019-1679-2)

FultzNationRISE
08-08-2022, 12:56 PM
It’s not the land theft I think anyone cares about. It’s more the blatant genocide and persecution of an entire race that doesn’t even have a real imprint on said stolen land they actually are indigenous to.

Again, we're all products of our era.

If you conceived a new method of government that everyone today considers a tremendous advancement of society... kids in 2075 might still consider you 'evil' because you stomped around with a big ass carbon footprint that future generations might equate to being a genocidal maniac.

We can celebrate the positive achievements of the past without applying our modern standards to every aspect of people's lifestyles.

Most people who focus on calling out figures of the past spend no time doing anything for the people of today (rrr3).

insight
08-08-2022, 01:18 PM

This IS NONSENSE!!!!! Melanin controls the color of the skin, lighter complexions are produced by a person having less melanin. Having Melanin is a dominant gene, the lack of melanin is a reccesive gene. White people cannot create black people, but black people can create white people which is called Albinism.
futhermore, if lighter skin is strickly a response to the enviroment, why would cacuasions living in caves in the coldest regions of the world lose the hair all over their bodies forcing them to make heavier clothes to survive?

insight
08-08-2022, 01:23 PM
:roll:

Da olmecs was black n shit despite zero evidence

We waz kangz

I don't expect you to get it.

https://media.giphy.com/media/l46CwsAIlmnXlRC9O/giphy.gif

sigh

anyway

gutzon borglum who designed mount rushmore had heavy ties to the klan

at least some native americans have been protesting mount rushmore for decades and continue to

RachlNicholsazz
08-08-2022, 05:16 PM
sigh

anyway

gutzon borglum who designed mount rushmore had heavy ties to the klan

at least some native americans have been protesting mount rushmore for decades and continue to

The founder of the NBA banned Asian Americans from participating in the Boston marathon. Nelson Mandela planned bombings of innocent civilians. Gandhi wanted Indians to be a class above blacks. Planned Parenthood spoke at KKK rallies.

Is it just me or at some point do most of us find all the bad stuff done by people of the past too tiresome to care?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igJnApEtg1I

the great granddaughter of gutzon borglum kimberly ford said 2 years ago mount rushmore should be taken down

colts19
08-09-2022, 04:36 PM
the great granddaughter of gutzon borglum kimberly ford said 2 years ago mount rushmore should be taken down

So why would anyone give a crap what she said?

warriorfan
08-09-2022, 06:49 PM
You can condemn and criticize the past and people from it but make sure to keep a proper context. We are all men of our times. Perhaps some of even the people considered the most moral today will look barbaric when examined by someone hundreds of years in the future.

there are a lot of wounds in the world

some want to make more of them

some want to ignore them

some want to help heal them

there are always times

and there are always some ahead of their time

i'd say it's long past time we pay more attention to the latter

FultzNationRISE
08-09-2022, 08:16 PM
there are always times

and there are always some ahead of their time

i'd say it's long past time we pay more attention to the latter