PDA

View Full Version : Tmac blast Toody

Spurs m8
08-10-2022, 08:57 PM
https://i.ibb.co/Mgh0BG0/Screenshot-20220811-105329-Facebook.jpg

I mean, it's all true...and extremely embarrassing.

How does a guy that big and apparently dominant, literally have ZERO offensive moves other than a dunk?

Defended by CP3 in the post :roll:

Lazy.

Took the max....Time to earn it...because your defense doesn't matter when the playoffs start, you are exposed.

The Wolves are so fvcking stupid lol

Axe
08-10-2022, 09:00 PM
'Best player with the best offensive impact' doe

Kblaze8855
08-10-2022, 09:03 PM
I only saw the quote and assumed he was talking about Simmons.

SATAN
08-10-2022, 09:03 PM
Does the rest of the league outright dislike Toody or what? Seen so many comments about him come out of nowhere from players over the last year or so.

AlternativeAcc.
08-10-2022, 09:21 PM
Does the rest of the league outright dislike Toody or what? Seen so many comments about him come out of nowhere from players over the last year or so.

I think most are just bewildered at him being mentioned as a star. He's a random role player/garbage man whose gotten hype from dpoy recognition.

Everybody watches him shit the bed on both ends in the playoffs every year, and we scratch our heads as to why he gets talked about as a star in thr league.

It's genuinely one of the most baffling things I've ever seen. The fact that we even know who Rudy gobert is... like actually know facts about him is disturbing. There's dozens and dozens of guys who I'm aware of but know nothing about. The fact that toody isn't one of them aggravates the **** out of me... the guy sucks!

Spurs m8
08-10-2022, 09:23 PM
Even Toody unites Bronies and Bron truthers.

Now THAT is saying something :cheers:

meanwhile in another universe

someone identical to gobert

is celebrating a 3peat

with giannis and kawhi

and everyone loves him

Xiao Yao You
08-11-2022, 10:06 AM
https://i.ibb.co/Mgh0BG0/Screenshot-20220811-105329-Facebook.jpg

I mean, it's all true...and extremely embarrassing.

How does a guy that big and apparently dominant, literally have ZERO offensive moves other than a dunk?

Defended by CP3 in the post :roll:

Lazy.

Took the max....Time to earn it...because your defense doesn't matter when the playoffs start, you are exposed.

The Wolves are so fvcking stupid lol

can't quit me!

He didn't even ask for the full super max. Not even the highest paid player on his current team either where he is certainly the best player. One of the best bargains in the league. The Wolves are now one of the best teams in the league. Possibly the best team they've ever had. Pretty stupid! Gobert joins a top 10 D and leaves a D that was 29th without him. Best team he's ever been on by far. Exposed! :lol

Xiao Yao You
08-11-2022, 10:10 AM
I think most are just bewildered at him being mentioned as a star. He's a random role player/garbage man whose gotten hype from dpoy recognition.

Everybody watches him shit the bed on both ends in the playoffs every year, and we scratch our heads as to why he gets talked about as a star in thr league.

It's genuinely one of the most baffling things I've ever seen. The fact that we even know who Rudy gobert is... like actually know facts about him is disturbing. There's dozens and dozens of guys who I'm aware of but know nothing about. The fact that toody isn't one of them aggravates the **** out of me... the guy sucks!

all you have to look at is his impact. It's undeniable. Jazz were tanking. They were as bad as anyone. Suddenly they were a top 6 team with Exum and Burke and many other scrubs in the rotation. Only time the Jazz have been bad since is when he's not playing. The rest of the basketball world prefers hype. Gobert just helps you win

SATAN
08-11-2022, 11:22 AM
all you have to look at is his impact. It's undeniable. Jazz were tanking. They were as bad as anyone. Suddenly they were a top 6 team with Exum and Burke and many other scrubs in the rotation. Only time the Jazz have been bad since is when he's not playing. The rest of the basketball world prefers hype. Gobert just helps you win in the regular season unless he's getting roasted on the perimeter by guards and athletic forwards or getting the entire league shut down.

ftfy

ShawkFactory
08-11-2022, 05:31 PM
Even Toody unites Bronies and Bron truthers.

Now THAT is saying something :cheers:

I don't think this means what you think it does.

Xiao Yao You
08-11-2022, 06:45 PM
I don't think this means what you think it does.

just means trollls troll

JohnMax
08-11-2022, 08:15 PM
Gobert is my favorite Center in NBA

ShawkFactory
08-11-2022, 08:19 PM
Gobert is my favorite Center in NBA

:lol

meanwhile in another universe

someone identical to gobert

is celebrating a 3peat

with giannis and kawhi

and everyone loves him

utah took shabazz muhammad 14 in 2013

giannis went 15

same draft gobert goes 27

instead utah gets giannis at 14 with gobert

and kawhi at 12 in 2011 instead of alec burks

barring injury they go on a bender of winning at some point

picking up guys like bald mamba/roco/gp2 along the way

giannis went 15

makes me think of the 2000 heart and hustle magic team that won 41 games and missed the playoffs by a game

led by 3 undrafted players

ben wallace/bo outlaw/darrell armstrong

add undrafted bald mamba and undrafted roco in the starting lineup with undrafted gp2 6th man

unstoppable

Xiao Yao You
08-12-2022, 12:56 AM

giannis went 15

Jazz took Shabazz for Minnesota. They got Trey Burke. I thought McCollum should have been their guy at the time. They could have had Gobert/Millsap/Hayward/McCollum/Demarre... They wouldn't have completely wasted the Gobert era like they did

Jazz took Shabazz for Minnesota. They got Trey Burke. I thought McCollum should have been their guy at the time. They could have had Gobert/Millsap/Hayward/McCollum/Demarre... They wouldn't have completely wasted the Gobert era like they did

yeah draft is pretty random when you look at it doesn't seem like anyone knows what they are doing

always liked millsap

Xiao Yao You
08-12-2022, 02:44 AM
yeah draft is pretty random when you look at it doesn't seem like anyone knows what they are doing

always liked millsap

Jazz certainly never appreciated what they had there. Better than Boozer. Better than Jefferson. Better than Favors and Kanter. One of my favorites

it'd be interesting if mcgrady could prove gobert isn't doing enough to get better

or offer to help

too angry to be useful apparently

and not just be like yo dude do more or something

maybe he's done everything he can

and this is as good as he is

a mere hall of famer

draymond played with 2 mvps

gobert played with mega free agent bojan

and mitchell who isn't half as good as curry

probably makes more sense than saying

toody should've gave cp3 the dream shake