PDA

View Full Version : So Lebron isnt the greatest to wear #23 or #6?

Big164
08-11-2022, 05:05 PM
What jersey number does he wear next year?

SATAN
08-11-2022, 05:08 PM
Shit thread.

8Ball
08-11-2022, 05:12 PM

Wtf???

Greatest player to wear either 6 or 23.

Who was better? Can't think of any player that comes close.

Axe
08-11-2022, 05:17 PM
Umm there's also a certain player with a #23 jersey who helped your hero made the playoffs, op. :kobe:

Big164
08-11-2022, 05:36 PM
Wtf???

Well the NBA banned #6 in honor of Russell and there is discussion about retiring MJs #23

Full Court
08-11-2022, 05:53 PM
Only in 8Pauper's, Beezleblubber's, and dingus boy's dreams does Bronie come anywhere close to MJ and Russell.

They're in a meltdown because their hero is being forced to change his jersey number by the NBA. :roll:

That's hilarious. A straight up slap in the face to Lebron.

:lebronamazed:

Iverson3
08-11-2022, 06:40 PM

Do you have a job Warrior fan??? You have been a bum your whole life.

8Ball
08-11-2022, 07:51 PM
Well the NBA banned #6 in honor of Russell and there is discussion about retiring MJs #23

Wayne Gretzky's jersey was retired league wide in 2000, 1 year after he retired.

Michael Jordan retired 100 years ago and I don't hear any discussion anywhere about retiring his jersey. And now that Bron is the greatest 23 ever, Jordan's jersey will never be retired, unless its to retire Bron's jersey with 23 on it.

Bill Russell? Only because he was a social justice warrior and died.

8Ball
08-11-2022, 07:53 PM
Only in 8Pauper's, Beezleblubber's, and dingus boy's dreams does Bronie come anywhere close to MJ and Russell.

They're in a meltdown because their hero is being forced to change his jersey number by the NBA. :roll:

That's hilarious. A straight up slap in the face to Lebron.

:lebronamazed:

Jordan's jersey will never be retired because he isn't the greatest player to wear 23 anymore.

Sad for Jordan.

Axe
08-11-2022, 08:00 PM
Jordan's jersey will never be retired because he isn't the greatest player to wear 23 anymore.

Sad for Jordan.
See our impact in the pathetic life of our resident ISH redneck jizzrag itb? It's so freaking strong that it can't help but bring us up again, this time in a fresh thread like this one. :confusedshrug:

8Ball
08-11-2022, 08:04 PM
See our impact in the pathetic life of our resident ISH redneck jizzrag itb? It's so freaking strong that it can't help but bring us up again, this time in a fresh thread like this one. :confusedshrug:

Wait until he realizes in 20 years Jordan's jersey has yet to be retired because LeBron was a better player.

They retired Gretzky's right away so that no one would ever wear it again. Crickets when Jordan retired. And now will never have his jersey retired.

Awkward.

HylianNightmare
08-11-2022, 08:08 PM
4/10

8Ball
08-11-2022, 08:11 PM
4/10

I love your avatar picture so much I never flame you ever.

Wanted to let you know that.

LLL3
08-11-2022, 08:14 PM
If the league does retire 23 in honor of Jordan and not Lebron. Of snap. What a slap in the face to Lebron and fam. :roll:

ShawkFactory
08-11-2022, 08:22 PM
If the league does retire 23 in honor of Jordan and not Lebron. Of snap. What a slap in the face to Lebron and fam. :roll:

They won’t. And it honestly might solely be because Lebron also wore it for an extended period.

The 6 retirement has to do with more than basketball. Anyone can salute.

FultzNationRISE
08-11-2022, 10:28 PM
I suppose the league could retire #23 after Bron retires, in BOTH his and MJ’s honor.

Lebron would deserve it more ofc, but in theory they could do a retirement of the number as a collective homage to the two of them.

Full Court
08-11-2022, 10:49 PM

Sad for Jordan.

Don't bet on it, 8Pauper. Being that he's the consensus GOAT, they very likely will retire his jersey. Given how you're already in a permanent meltdown, I can't wait to see you fume and rage when it happens. :roll:

Full Court
08-11-2022, 10:50 PM

You sound like a pathetic weeping dingus.

"Me very autistic and me hate Jordan and Full Court and Breitbart. But me especially hate Full Court. He make me bark all the time."

And your hero just got his number repo'ed by the league. :roll:

:roll: Stay weepy, merman.

Spurs m8
08-11-2022, 10:57 PM
Not goat of era

Not even goat to wear the numbers he wore

Not close to goat

Axe
08-11-2022, 11:10 PM
Wait until he realizes in 20 years Jordan's jersey has yet to be retired because LeBron was a better player.

They retired Gretzky's right away so that no one would ever wear it again. Crickets when Jordan retired. And now will never have his jersey retired.

Awkward.
I agree. I don't care where they place at in the goat rankings anymore. But even if the famous dad killer doesn't get his jersey number retired league-wide someday, it's safe to assume that our resident ISH redneck jizzrag is already on suicide watch because of us. And the fact that it keeps on talking about LeKong here on a daily basis over its precious hero only tells me that it mostly thinks the former must be a better player somehow.

Full Court
08-11-2022, 11:18 PM
I agree. I don't care where they place at in the goat rankings anymore. But even if the famous dad killer doesn't get his jersey number retired league-wide someday, it's safe to assume that our resident ISH redneck jizzrag is already on suicide watch because of us. And the fact that it keeps on talking about LeKong here on a daily basis over its precious hero only tells me that it mostly thinks the former must be a better player somehow.

^Dingus boy still in a meltdown over his hero leading a SUPERTEAM to the LOTTERY.

Think about it. The guy you're in love with, who you'd give ANYTHING for him to be the GOAT, couldn't even make the PLAYOFFS. :roll:

Losers attract losers. Truth hurts.

:lebroncry:

Now go put on your merman costume and ponder that deeply. :lol

Axe
08-12-2022, 12:07 AM
Professor 8ball, look. I never even talked to it rh but some redneck jizzrag loser above me proved that i'm right. :oldlol:

kawhileonard2
08-12-2022, 12:33 AM
Wtf???

There are several guys who wore #23 that are better than Lebron as is #6.

kawhileonard2
08-12-2022, 12:35 AM
I suppose the league could retire #23 after Bron retires, in BOTH his and MJ’s honor.

Lebron would deserve it more ofc, but in theory they could do a retirement of the number as a collective homage to the two of them.

Dude won 2 titles wearing #23 and this stacking the deck getting a guy suspended and then the bubble. Not legit.

Full Court
08-12-2022, 06:54 AM
Professor 8ball, look. I never even talked to it rh but some redneck jizzrag loser above me proved that i'm right. :oldlol:

GOATs don't get their number repo'ed. :roll:

Think about that. With both of your brain cells. :lol

Axe
08-12-2022, 07:35 AM
So you've said... :rolleyes:

nayte
08-12-2022, 07:58 AM
They won’t. And it honestly might solely be because Lebron also wore it for an extended period.

The 6 retirement has to do with more than basketball. Anyone can salute.

I think your wrong it that. They will retire Jordans number and it has nothing to do with lebron

RogueBorg
08-12-2022, 08:26 AM
Wayne Gretzky's jersey was retired league wide in 2000, 1 year after he retired.

Michael Jordan retired 100 years ago and I don't hear any discussion anywhere about retiring his jersey. And now that Bron is the greatest 23 ever, Jordan's jersey will never be retired, unless its to retire Bron's jersey with 23 on it.

This all started when Miami told Lebron he's not good enough to wear #23 in Miami. Now the league has told Lebron he's not good enough to wear #6 on any team.

How embarrassing for Lebron.

Duderonomy
08-12-2022, 03:15 PM

Which finals did Jordan or Russell lose as a favorite?

2much_knowledge
08-12-2022, 05:04 PM
Umm there's also a certain player with a #23 jersey who helped your hero made the playoffs, op. :kobe:

Anthony davis??

8Ball
08-12-2022, 08:55 PM

Jordan isn't the best player to wear 23.

Unfortunately they won't retire his jersey.

light
08-12-2022, 09:01 PM

He is the greatest to wear #23 and #6.

He's miles better than both Jordan and Bill Russell.

Young people today associate both numbers with LeBron and not MJ or Russell.

kawhileonard2
08-12-2022, 09:26 PM
Anthony davis??

yep!

kawhileonard2
08-12-2022, 09:27 PM
He is the greatest to wear #23 and #6.

He's miles better than both Jordan and Bill Russell.

Young people today associate both numbers with LeBron and not MJ or Russell.

Thats why MJ has higher ratings and better sales despite not even playing in 20+ years. :roll:

Full Court
08-12-2022, 09:28 PM
Pretty much everyone on earth would say the greatest #23 is MJ. If we're only talking current players though, Anthony Davis is the greatest to wear #23. He's the only current play who carried a team to a championship while wearing #23. It was a Mickey Mouse asterisk ring, but it was still a better accomplishment than any other #23s.

Spurs m8
08-12-2022, 09:42 PM
EVERYONE associates 23 with Jordan

Even LeCuck does....he literally chose that number because of Jordan....then proceeded to underachive in it...over and over again...

Then AD took it from him...for Jordan reasons too :roll:

Axe
08-12-2022, 09:51 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R6YKcknYobE

Man, king kong haters are so dumb af.

Full Court
08-12-2022, 09:53 PM
No AD, no playoffs.

No Lebron, no difference.

Spurs m8
08-12-2022, 09:57 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R6YKcknYobE

Man, king kong haters are so dumb af.

We know...he bailed out bron in the scrimmage and his whole entire time out West....

Hence bron can't even make the play-in when he sits or isn't there

Axe
08-12-2022, 10:01 PM
We know...he bailed out bron in the scrimmage and his whole entire time out West....

Hence bron can't even make the play-in when he sits or isn't there
I wasn't talking about who you think played better tho. What i'm referring about in that video are the jersey numbers they were wearing during that series.

LeGoat4Life
08-13-2022, 01:01 PM
LeCuck was the greatest to wear “check my stats” shirt though

Spurs m8
08-13-2022, 04:28 PM
LeCuck was the greatest to wear “check my stats” shirt though

:roll: