https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgUSt4HXTG4

This dude makes a lot of sense.

TheGoatest
08-17-2022, 03:27 AM
Few players had a transformation from being a stickman figure like this:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8d/37/56/8d375679ed0a3450f7d46f74c1107267.jpg

to a blatant steroid guzzler like this:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4a/0c/30/4a0c30facb401103aea48f8c6a70f948.jpg

Probably the most obvious use of steroids in NBA history. Giannis is obviously suspicious as well, but between the two he gets more of the benefit of the doubt over jordon, since Giannis is playing in an era where players were suspended for illegal substances, as opposed to jordon's era.

AirBonner
08-17-2022, 03:30 AM
Glad we are addressing this

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/michael-jordan-of-the-chicago-bulls-looks-to-make-a-basket-news-photo-1622110265.jpg

https://1669993389.rsc.cdn77.org/data/images/full/10834/michael-jordan.jpg

https://image-cdn.essentiallysports.com/wp-content/uploads/20200519125907/MJ-4-270x270.jpg

Lebron23
08-17-2022, 03:40 AM
Glad we are addressing this

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/michael-jordan-of-the-chicago-bulls-looks-to-make-a-basket-news-photo-1622110265.jpg

https://1669993389.rsc.cdn77.org/data/images/full/10834/michael-jordan.jpg

https://image-cdn.essentiallysports.com/wp-content/uploads/20200519125907/MJ-4-270x270.jpg

That ain't natural. Do they even have drugs or PED testing during the 1990's??

Real Men Wear Green
08-17-2022, 07:11 AM
You make this forum dumber by the second.

TheGoatest
08-17-2022, 07:24 AM
That ain't natural. Do they even have drugs or PED testing during the 1990's??

It was the wild west. Zero regulations. You could do anything.
0 players were suspended for PEDs in jordon's era. 9 players were suspended for PEDs post jordon's era.

3ba11
08-17-2022, 01:28 PM
In the back of my mind, I always wondered if Jordan took some special supplements before the 91' season.. I don't think it's wrong to ask and look for evidence but there doesn't seem to be any like there is with Lebroni.... No media or players hinting at it.. no clinic in Miami that he went to... No biochemist on the payroll, etc, etc, etc

FKAri
08-17-2022, 01:52 PM
There were suspicions because of his association with Tim Grover. Hard to believe someone as competitive as MJ would turn down roids.

Steroids were big in a lot of sports in the 90s. They've gone down in basketball because there's just stuff with better risk/reward ratio especially in terms of injuries. Modern basketball is all about injury prevention. Amphetamines is probably the most common PED. And I believe LeYouKnowWho is the LeKing of that. And there's a bunch of non-steroids you can take for recovery. Steroids make a lot more sense for NFL athletes.

3ba11
08-17-2022, 02:00 PM
There were suspicions because of his association with Tim Grover

There were literally never "suspicions" of Jordan and Grover has never been considered anything except an upstanding individual and trainer

So stop making shit up

I was there and not once was there ever even a whisper - Jordan was already superman so it didn't cross anyone's mind at the time

Only in hindsight when I look at the change in physique from 90' to 91' - only then do I wonder because ever since I started watching MJ highlights, I instantly know whether I'm watching pre-91 Jordan or post-91 - the recognition is instant

FKAri
08-17-2022, 02:17 PM
There were literally never "suspicions" of Jordan and Grover has never been considered anything except an upstanding individual and trainer

So stop making shit up

I was there and not once was there ever even a whisper - Jordan was already superman so it didn't cross anyone's mind at the time

Only in hindsight when I look at the change in physique from 90' to 91' - only then do I wonder because ever since I started watching MJ highlights, I instantly know whether I'm watching pre-91 Jordan or post-91 - the recognition is instant

And who did MJ start working with between the 90 and 91 seasons? Time Grover.

And you're right the suspicions were after the fact. Tim Grover wasn't exactly famous pre-MJ. And there is still no concrete evidence he did anything wrong but during the baseball scandal a lot of people got suspicion thrown at them for any degree of separation from a guy who tested positive. And Tim was in the mix justly or unjustly.

GrayGoat
08-17-2022, 03:09 PM
80’s and 90’s sports were stuffed with steroid users. You are telling me the biggest nba star ever is squeaky clean in the most steroid riddled era? Fvck outta here

8Ball
08-17-2022, 04:19 PM
80’s and 90’s sports were stuffed with steroid users. You are telling me the biggest nba star ever is squeaky clean in the most steroid riddled era? Fvck outta here

Correct.

NFL players were openly using steroids back in the 80s and 90s, it was happening in the NBA too.

I don't have a doubt here MJ juiced.

outofstomach
08-17-2022, 05:37 PM
Correct.

NFL players were openly using steroids back in the 80s and 90s, it was happening in the NBA too.

I don't have a doubt here MJ juiced.if MJ abstained from using weed and liquor when he first entered the NBA, why would he subvert those morals by taking steroids? you can insert “competitive drive etc” here but i feel like it wouldn’t be really consistent with his character

GrayGoat
08-17-2022, 05:41 PM
if MJ abstained from using weed and liquor when he first entered the NBA, why would he subvert those morals by taking steroids? you can insert “competitive drive etc” here but i feel like it wouldn’t be really consistent with his character
You can do both of those things

Full Court
08-17-2022, 06:18 PM
Figures that beta Bronies have no clue that you can actually work out and build muscle. :roll:

AlternativeAcc.
08-17-2022, 06:31 PM
Jordan was on every illegal substance he could get his hands on... every single one. He had the resources and money that other guys didn't, so his unfair advantage was a million times greater than anyone can imagine.

This isn't even a question or debate. Jordan was on every illegal PED known to man at his time and had the best regimine possible. Unlike Lance Armstrong... where EVERYONE was doing it... Jordan was one of the small % of players with the resources and strategy to use consistently in an effective manner.

Jordan was a cheat, in the weakest era ever, on the most stacked teams of his time by far, with by far the best coach.

Ummm.... yeah... not top 10

AlternativeAcc.
08-17-2022, 06:35 PM
if MJ abstained from using weed and liquor when he first entered the NBA, why would he subvert those morals by taking steroids? you can insert “competitive drive etc” here but i feel like it wouldn’t be really consistent with his character

Weed and liquor aren't performance enhancers.. and Jordan has the worst character in sports history

light
08-17-2022, 07:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgUSt4HXTG4

This dude makes a lot of sense.

That dude just wanted to flex his singing voice. lol.

Considering how lax the NBA's testing policy was in the 80s and 90s it's conceivable that a lot of stars were on PEDs.

Jordan added 15 pounds of muscle in one summer after losing to the Pistons for the 3rd time in a row.

Jordan was also known for not sleeping and yet still showing up every game with maximum energy. People wondered aloud about that in amazement - Phil Jackson wrote about it. Jordan liked to stay up smoking cigars, drinking and playing cards and he would always show up like an energizer bunny hours later on no sleep.

Jordan was also known for having the worst diet - he liked fast food - and yet still had all of that energy.

Then he goes off to play baseball. Mid to late 90's baseball and steroids are synonymous.

It's definitely possible.

warriorfan
08-17-2022, 07:37 PM
Too bad steroids don’t make you taller, op could use some

Spurs m8
08-17-2022, 07:58 PM
Figures that beta Bronies have no clue that you can actually work out and build muscle. :roll:

This is so true lol

Spurs m8
08-17-2022, 07:59 PM

:roll:

GrayGoat
08-17-2022, 08:01 PM

Hey

kawhileonard2
08-17-2022, 10:23 PM

:cheers:

Lebron23
08-18-2022, 04:32 AM

I am actually taller than you. I think I am over 5'10" in shoes now.

nayte
08-18-2022, 04:37 AM
Who cares . No doubt all athletes have been using them for years.

Jasper
08-18-2022, 09:43 AM
You make this forum dumber by the second.

thanks for this ...
time to end thread.
/

FilmyCogTurner
08-18-2022, 11:08 AM
Good lord guys now anyone who has ever looked at a barbell is a steroid user.

As someone pointed out earlier it's called working out. At times when I was super committed and on a lean diet I was pretty jacked myself and I know for a fact my only source of nutrition was grandmas home cooking.

Get real.

John8204
08-18-2022, 12:31 PM
Good lord guys now anyone who has ever looked at a barbell is a steroid user.

As someone pointed out earlier it's called working out. At times when I was super committed and on a lean diet I was pretty jacked myself and I know for a fact my only source of nutrition was grandmas home cooking.

Get real.

You look at Malone and Reggie and then you look at MJ and MJ seems like he's 10-15 years older than them.

https://ewscripps.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/0fcdc2a/2147483647/strip/true/crop/1905x1053+0+0/resize/1280x708!/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fewscripps-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F20%2Fcd%2F2fd22d8b43 05bc8894fb2fe0640a%2Fmalone-shirt.jpg

https://img.thedailybeast.com/image/upload/dpr_2.0/c_crop,h_1440,w_1440,x_597,y_0/c_limit,w_128/d_placeholder_euli9k,fl_lossy,q_auto/v1545429186/181221-smith-jordan-tease_jfj7r4

Jordan has what looks like roid gut. In addition to that he has yellowing in his eyes which can also come from liver issues from juicing during that period of time.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmlVrsfbVAt69Maas49DgqclMQIU8oL XtZLg&usqp=CAU

Lebron23
10-31-2022, 12:43 AM
There were suspicions because of his association with Tim Grover. Hard to believe someone as competitive as MJ would turn down roids.

Steroids were big in a lot of sports in the 90s. They've gone down in basketball because there's just stuff with better risk/reward ratio especially in terms of injuries. Modern basketball is all about injury prevention. Amphetamines is probably the most common PED. And I believe LeYouKnowWho is the LeKing of that. And there's a bunch of non-steroids you can take for recovery. Steroids make a lot more sense for NFL athletes.

Probably the main reason why Jordan was angry all the time. Must be Roid Rage.

Lebron23
01-26-2024, 05:45 AM
Some of his contemporaries in other sports tested positive for steroids. Barry Bonds, Mark Magwire, Sammy Sosa, in baseball. Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield and Roy Jones in boxing.

WhiteKyrie
01-26-2024, 09:56 AM

Seriously once MJ started working out after the 89 season. It was 5 lbs of muscle every year, for 3 seasons to get up to 215. That’s slow and steady growth. That’s natty as it can get.

Now, Kobe gained 15-20 pounds of visual muscle mass from June / July 2002 going into training camp for 2002-2003 season just a few months later around September / October.

LeBron prob been on it since late middle school and early high school. And had a growth removed from his jaw indicative of it at 24 years old in 2009. And has been linked to it (obviously) ever since.

FKAri
01-26-2024, 10:45 AM
Seriously once MJ started working out after the 89 season. It was 5 lbs of muscle every year, for 3 seasons to get up to 215. That’s slow and steady growth. That’s natty as it can get.

Now, Kobe gained 15-20 pounds of visual muscle mass from June / July 2002 going into training camp for 2002-2003 season just a few months later around September / October.

LeBron prob been on it since late middle school and early high school. And had a growth removed from his jaw indicative of it at 24 years old in 2009. And has been linked to it (obviously) ever since.

None of these guys were on roids(except maybe Kobe for that one off-season like you mentioned but you can't just hop on and never touch the stuff ever again).

Kobe and LeBron have most likely been on some kind of EPOs or stimulants. Kobe was still on stuff after retirement. But his workout schedule becomes a lot less bizarre if he was on stimulants. LeBron most likely also on some kind of recovery shit.

FultzNationRISE
01-26-2024, 11:06 AM
Some of his contemporaries in other sports tested positive for steroids. Barry Bonds, Mark Magwire, Sammy Sosa, in baseball. Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield and Roy Jones in boxing.

Louie puttin the blasters to these violators :applause::pimp::bowdown:

SATAN
01-26-2024, 08:43 PM
That dude just wanted to flex his singing voice. lol.

Considering how lax the NBA's testing policy was in the 80s and 90s it's conceivable that a lot of stars were on PEDs.

Jordan added 15 pounds of muscle in one summer after losing to the Pistons for the 3rd time in a row.

Jordan was also known for not sleeping and yet still showing up every game with maximum energy. People wondered aloud about that in amazement - Phil Jackson wrote about it. Jordan liked to stay up smoking cigars, drinking and playing cards and he would always show up like an energizer bunny hours later on no sleep.

Jordan was also known for having the worst diet - he liked fast food - and yet still had all of that energy.

Then he goes off to play baseball. Mid to late 90's baseball and steroids are synonymous.

It's definitely possible.

Good post.

Full Court
01-26-2024, 09:02 PM
LOL at all the insecure Bronie fluffers trying to do damage control.

And thinking the only way to get muscle definition is to roid up. :roll:

I guess they never tried actually lifting.

Robalvarez2010
01-27-2024, 08:54 PM
You LeBron nut huggers are the biggest idiots known to man kind. Now, because you know LeBron has been taking PED since there are alot of people around him who have been accused and his wife receiving PED packages, you want to come up with false information that don't exist to try and diminish Jordan. I can tell that none of you have ever worked out one day in your life because you do not understand how the body works. You can put on muscle very easily if you have great genetics, eat and train properly. Jordan gradually went up in weight. He was at 195lb when he was drafted. Then went up to 198 in the late 80's. In his 1st three-peat he went to 205lbs and then 215lbs in his 2nd three-peat due to the weight he put on during his baseball years. You guys seriously are something special. Now, I understand why Eminem was trashing Gen Z in his song.

Robalvarez2010
01-27-2024, 09:23 PM

Exactly! People that say otherwise on Jordan taking PED have never worked out one day in their life. You can naturally gain 8-15lbs of muscle in a year.

SATAN
01-27-2024, 09:24 PM
Y You can put on muscle very easily if you have great genetics, eat and train properly.

Like LeBron...

On the other hand Jordan ate like shit and stayed up all night drinking and gambling. Nice try though.