PDA

View Full Version : Republicans think Steph Curry is the best player in the NBA

Atlantis
08-20-2022, 01:00 AM
I post on Yahoo news and its mostly center right people there, not as far right as Fox but definitely to the right of CNN which is center left elite liberal.

Republicans talk about how woke the NBA is and don't like that (the ones more conservative than me mostly). But when the average white dude who drives a pickup calls some player the best in the league you'd better listen to them.

Curry is the new MJ.

MJ was so good even if you hated basketball or didn't care you knew he was the greatest.

bison
08-20-2022, 01:02 AM
Curry is a Christian family man. Doesn’t polarize people with LeWoke politics. Also is not colluding and greedy. Authenticity will always win over manufactured personalities. No wonder dingo is a unifying figure.

highwhey
08-20-2022, 01:08 AM
of course they prefer cuckry :oldlol:

Jasper
08-20-2022, 10:42 AM
he golfs like nazi Trump

FultzNationRISE
08-20-2022, 11:21 AM
Curry is a Christian family man. Doesn’t polarize people with LeWoke politics. Also is not colluding and greedy. Authenticity will always win over manufactured personalities. No wonder dingo is a unifying figure.

Wtf is that supposed to mean?

SouBeachTalents
08-20-2022, 12:03 PM

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu/giphy.gif?cid=790b76117ca24d329fb8ebb7e6c5bdfe24d8 dfe11fa57164&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

RRR3
08-20-2022, 12:05 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/3oz8xLd9DJq2l2VFtu/giphy.gif?cid=790b76117ca24d329fb8ebb7e6c5bdfe24d8 dfe11fa57164&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
We need better trolls fr, these guys ****ing suck.

Axe
08-20-2022, 12:13 PM
Are they the same group of clowns who don't like the wnba to exist? :roll:

Full Court
08-20-2022, 05:14 PM
Wait a minute, OP.....you're basing your statement that Republicans think Curry is the best on comments in Yahoo News??? Meaning you take Yahoo News commenters as representing Republicans?

This is either a troll job, or you're a complete idiot.

bdonovan
08-21-2022, 04:05 AM
Sorry you're posting on Yahoo News. I used to post there before I discovered this forum. Really glad I left there.

light
08-21-2022, 07:27 AM
I post on Yahoo news and its mostly center right people there, not as far right as Fox but definitely to the right of CNN which is center left elite liberal.

Republicans talk about how woke the NBA is and don't like that (the ones more conservative than me mostly). But when the average white dude who drives a pickup calls some player the best in the league you'd better listen to them.

Curry is the new MJ.

MJ was so good even if you hated basketball or didn't care you knew he was the greatest.

Republicans would criticize the American Revolution as woke. They'd make woke jokes about Women's Suffrage, emancipation and the Civil Rights Movement.

Long Duck Dong
08-21-2022, 02:44 PM
Republicans would criticize the American Revolution as woke. They'd make woke jokes about Women's Suffrage, emancipation and the Civil Rights Movement.

Current democrats wouldn't even have a revolution. They'd protest, loot, make catchy slogans, dress in black and harass people and their horses in the middle of the street until they were subsequently beaten down by the British. To which they'd retreat to their safe places to lick their wounds and make more catchy slogans about victimization. Since they don't believe in self defense with firearms, it would have 300 more years of bitching and moaning under British rule.

3ba11
08-23-2022, 03:13 AM
The off-ball Curry can carry the scoring load with sufficient brand of ball to beat Finals teams, so he can win with secondary producers at sidekick like Wiggins that force Curry to defeat maximum defensive attention (carry scoring load in Finals)

Otoh, ball-dominators like Lebron and Luka can't carry the scoring load with sufficient brand to beat Finals teams, so they need all-time scorers and elite 1st options at sidekick to nearly match their Finals scoring.. They lack the brand of ball to defeat maximum defensive attention (carry the scoring load in Finals).

So Curry is superior to Lebron because he needs less help - aka since he can carry the scoring load, he can win with secondary producers like Klay or Wiggins instead of all-time scorers and elite 1st options like AD, Wade, Kyrie

TheGoatest
08-23-2022, 05:01 AM
Doesn't surprise me one bit. Aside from perhaps Kawhi, Curry has been the most political issue-dodging star in the league.
It's no wonder that they like his "Republicans buy shoes Vol. II" passiveness.

Full Court
08-23-2022, 06:37 AM
Doesn't surprise me one bit. Aside from perhaps Kawhi, Curry has been the most political issue-dodging star in the league.
It's no wonder that they like his "Republicans buy shoes Vol. II" passiveness.

Fiigures. Being the low-IQ Bronie that GynoTits is, I assumed he was also a woke moron. Now it's confirmed.

TheGoatest
08-23-2022, 07:44 AM
Fiigures. Being the low-IQ Bronie that GynoTits is, I assumed he was also a woke moron. Now it's confirmed.

You're "woke", "triggered", "MAGA", "snowflake" and everything in between:

https://data1.ibtimes.co.in/en/full/648526/m-night-shyamalans-split-movie.jpg

:roll:

Full Court
08-23-2022, 07:58 PM

Dumb Bronie is also a woke leftie. Just like Bronie himself.

Yep, no surprise.

MrFonzworth
08-23-2022, 09:09 PM

Imagine misusing a 6 year old joke. Definitely on the spectrum.

JohnMax
08-23-2022, 10:47 PM
White people practice colorism. They always prefer to root for black athlete with least white admixture. However when it comes to sexual relationships, they prefer black athletes with most white admixture to date or marry white women. Hence why during 90s, it was Rodman and Pippen doing that and not Jordan.

Anyways conservatives are more strict with their colorism and liberals more loose.

That's why most of whites saying Lebron is goat are liberals while biggest Lebron haters like 3ball and skip bayless are conservatives.

So at best conservatives have learned to tolerate Curry but its liberals that like him more. That's why he was draft mocked to liberal states California, New York, and Minnesota and not conservative states Tennessee and Oklahoma. His coach Steve Kerr is also a liberal.

FultzNationRISE
08-23-2022, 11:24 PM
White people practice colorism. They always prefer to root for black athlete with least white admixture. However when it comes to sexual relationships, they prefer black athletes with most white admixture to date or marry white women. Hence why during 90s, it was Rodman and Pippen doing that and not Jordan.

Anyways conservatives are more strict with their colorism and liberals more loose.

That's why most of whites saying Lebron is goat are liberals while biggest Lebron haters like 3ball and skip bayless are conservatives.

So at best conservatives have learned to tolerate Curry but its liberals that like him more. That's why he was draft mocked to liberal states California, New York, and Minnesota and not conservative states Tennessee and Oklahoma. His coach Steve Kerr is also a liberal.

https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

TheGoatest
08-24-2022, 12:47 AM
Imagine misusing a 6 year old joke. Definitely on the spectrum.

You keep reusing a 15+ year-old joke: Writing "Le" and then some lame, unfunny insult word like "Bitch" or "Bum". :facepalm
But that's how long LeBron has been dominant and living rent free in your head. :roll:

Stephonit
08-24-2022, 12:56 AM
You saying Democrats don't think Steph Curry is the best player in the NBA?

3ba11
08-24-2022, 12:59 AM
He is

And I'm an independent

The guy just won with Wiggins as his 2nd option while defeating maximum defensive attention (carrying scoring load in Finals)

How many guys have dynasties with that kind of workman-like roster?

Full Court
08-24-2022, 06:42 AM
He is

And I'm an independent

The guy just won with Wiggins as his 2nd option while defeating maximum defensive attention (carrying scoring load in Finals)

How many guys have dynasties with that kind of workman-like roster?

This is a very good point.

Now if he was also a DPOY-level defender on top of everything else, he'd probably end up in the top five of all time.

Manny98
08-24-2022, 10:58 AM
Best player on the best team :applause:

I'd personally pick Giannis but you can't go wrong with picking Steph

Definitely not LeOld :lol

Axe
08-24-2022, 11:25 AM
Best player on the best team :applause:

I'd personally pick Giannis but you can't go wrong with picking Steph

Definitely not LeOld :lol
Where have you been since last month? :confusedshrug: :oldlol: