PDA

View Full Version : Baron Davis Ultimate Hornets Mixtape!

Iverson3
08-21-2022, 03:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcvWx93Q9VE

Prime Baron Davis was a poor man's version of D-Wade. During his prime he was a pretty good player

ralph_i_el
08-21-2022, 02:22 PM
Davis consistently rated in the top tier of the league statistically in "assist quality", which measures the expected efficiency of the shots you create for assists.

pandiani17
08-21-2022, 02:58 PM
Really liked him in his Hornets and Warriors days, before injuries derailed his career. There were some really exciting athletic PGs in the early 2000s like Steve Francis, Stephon Marbury or Baron Davis. They were the ones that opened the doors for the next generation of scoring guards (D-Rose, Westbrook, Lillard, John Wall, etc.) that took over the league.

highwhey
08-21-2022, 03:11 PM
ISH used to have a very heated covo about B Davis vs Dwill.

pandiani17
08-21-2022, 03:32 PM
ISH used to have a very heated covo about B Davis vs Dwill.

IIRC, D-Will was compared to CP3 all the time, since their college days when he gave a very talented Wake Forest team a good pasting with his Illinois Illini. In addition, when D-Will was having his best years Baron Davis was already past his prime.

highwhey
08-21-2022, 03:34 PM
IIRC, D-Will was compared to CP3 all the time, since their college days when he gave a very talented Wake Forest team a good pasting with his Illinois Illini. In addition, when D-Will was having his best years Baron Davis was already past his prime.

fvck, you're right. cp3 was d-will's contemporary. my memory sucks.

fsvr54
08-21-2022, 04:24 PM
Those crosses and hesis are nastier than the majority of today's league. I feel like moves were more violent back then.

Lebron23
08-21-2022, 09:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3bBvcJWcdU When Baron Davis dunked on Garnett his teammates even celebrated.

HylianNightmare
08-22-2022, 10:37 AM
Really liked him in his Hornets and Warriors days, before injuries derailed his career. There were some really exciting athletic PGs in the early 2000s like Steve Francis, Stephon Marbury or Baron Davis. They were the ones that opened the doors for the next generation of scoring guards (D-Rose, Westbrook, Lillard, John Wall, etc.) that took over the league.

My era