PDA

View Full Version : yall nikkas watch the new inbred game of thrones spinoff?

highwhey
08-21-2022, 11:29 AM
they got the inbred cast right for sure. are the actors from alabama? they got those inbred chins and facial feautures. show kinda sucks tbh, it's not horrible, but it's not great. kind of boring tbh. they should have made a dunk and egg series, that book was entertaining.

https://fmovies.to/series/house-of-the-dragon-nk0nl/1-1

FultzNationRISE
08-21-2022, 11:45 AM
Lonelywhey desperately trying to provoke anyone he can into a feces flinging contest, just so he can obtain basic human interaction.

Must be the weekend.

highwhey
08-21-2022, 11:49 AM
oh, he's triggered boys. must have been the hard-hitting thruth of running away like a b1tch from a tree researcher.

be 25 and admit you are financially supported by your parents brehs...:yaohappy:

my parents also help me with living expenses because they're supportive of what I'm trying to do, and I also saved them all that money they saved up for college by not actually going for more than a year.
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?175516-starbright-starlight-starface&p=4372636&viewfull=1#post4372636

FultzNationRISE
08-21-2022, 12:04 PM
oh, he's triggered boys. must have been the hard-hitting thruth of running away like a b1tch from a tree researcher.

be 25 and admit you are financially supported by your parents brehs...:yaohappy:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?175516-starbright-starlight-starface&p=4372636&viewfull=1#post4372636

I dont care about your insults.

Just do what you do, sit here and refresh this board every 30 seconds, in the hopes someone will come along and entertain you. Like a bored child surrounded by busier adults, wishing someone would play with him. Just like you did all day yesterday.

And if they dont, just constantly spam shitposts to provoke them into it, out of a desperate need for attention, and keep on making the board worse with your presence. Don't be clever, amusing, insightful, informative, or at the very least, silent. Just do your usual "forcibly annoy people so they cant ignore me and have to pay attention to me."

I hope you enjoyed this brief exchange, you wont get any more responses out of me today. Enjoy your ISH Sunday.

highwhey
08-21-2022, 12:07 PM
12 years later and you're the exact same person chrissy. you bolt as soon as the truth starts hitting too close to home. just as you did in that thread, rufus calls you out on it but you never actually reply anything that instills confidence in those folks (lamar, rufus, LoJ). they were actually trying to help you out somewhat, especially Lamar since he has actual hollywood experience, and you turn around and act like a rabid dog. your insecurities give you away.

i don't mind admitting i stayed in all weekend to avoid drinking. i was supposed to attend a music festival in baja this weekend, but i decided it wasn't ideal giving how unstable my sobriety has been. so i made an adult decision of doing what's best for me, not what i wanted. no shame in it, not on my end.

warriorfan
08-21-2022, 12:12 PM
Op has no friends

FultzNationRISE
08-21-2022, 12:24 PM
Op has no friends

Not only that, but he doesnt seem to have anything to do with his time other than annoy people on ISH into interacting with him. Theres literally nothing else to his existence. If people dont respond to a topic he makes, he doesnt just move on and check ISH later. He goes to other threads and tries to provoke anyone he thinks might answer back, simply for the sake of attention itself. A desperate need for someone to talk to. Guy’s emptiness is unfathomable.

Even among the handful (at least) of other posters here I dont care for personally, he is the one who makes the board worse by far. Since hes not just a pleb who happens to make shitty posts, he’s 100% intentional about it because he’s THAT needy. He makes everyone cringe and roll their eyes just for the sake of being paid attention to. Again like a child who runs into the dining room at a dinner party and shits himself, thinking it’s funny and hoping the adults will laugh with him, while theyre all just revolted and annoyed by his childish antics.

Highwhey runs around here like a fat spazzy toddler in a diaper, desperately seeking attention and companionship from anyone more mature than him - which is literally everyone in the world. But his overly eager neediness is the exact reason nobody wants to be around him.

Friggin yuck.

highwhey
08-21-2022, 12:30 PM
Claims I have a lot of free time.

*proceeds to write the largest post in this thread*

:roll:

Patrick Chewing
08-21-2022, 08:34 PM
Op has no friends

And he is obese.

But no, I will not watch this incantation of Game of Thrones simply because of how they ruined the series for me with Season 8. It's like, we know what this show will turn into, so why would I want to watch prequels?? Now, the Jon Snow spinoff series...now that I may watch if they can somehow rectify what happened in Season 8 with this new show.

Seeing Aria defeat The Night King as opposed to Jon Snow is just a downright failure of epic proportions.

highwhey
08-21-2022, 10:16 PM
show is hot garbage. city on the hill is a phenomenal show if you're looking for a new show to start.

Patrick Chewing
08-21-2022, 11:23 PM
city on the hill is a phenomenal show if you're looking for a new show to start.

YES!!! Jackie Rohr is my new favorite TV character.

SATAN
08-21-2022, 11:24 PM
My browser is flagging the shit out of this website before the link opens. Hard to find decent streaming sites these days.

highwhey
08-21-2022, 11:56 PM
YES!!! Jackie Rohr is my new favorite TV character.

:oldlol: man has style

https://ca-times.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/25d63ef/2147483647/strip/true/crop/6000x4000+0+0/resize/840x560!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F4f%2Ff0%2F08b46ca245 65ad1a2c6e82a1b0c4%2Fla-ca-city-on-a-hill-078.JPG

highwhey
08-21-2022, 11:57 PM
My browser is flagging the shit out of this website before the link opens. Hard to find decent streaming sites these days.

tbh,it's probably flagging ISH.

Objectivity
08-22-2022, 06:26 PM
The show is not watchable. To satisfy their diversity quotas they've decided to cast a negro actor in a major role of a non negro book character and thus messed the whole plotline.

Im Still Ballin
08-22-2022, 07:26 PM
The show is not watchable. To satisfy their diversity quotas they've decided to cast a negro actor in a major role of a non negro book character and thus messed the whole plotline.

Dude, was that necessary? No need to drop the N word.

highwhey
08-22-2022, 07:35 PM

the N word is out of bounds man, be more careful next time.

RachlNicholsazz
08-22-2022, 07:40 PM
Whoever thought the hate for a single fat chicano could bring so many NBA team fan enemies together in harmony. :D

Patrick Chewing
08-22-2022, 08:55 PM
All these woke shows are failing. The worst is yet to come in the new Lord of the Rings.

highwhey
08-22-2022, 09:01 PM
All these woke shows are failing. The worst is yet to come in the new Lord of the Rings.

she hulk is horrendous

highwhey
08-22-2022, 09:03 PM
damn, house of dragon had 9.99 million viewers according to HBO on premiere night...9pm-12am only

Nanners
08-23-2022, 04:12 AM
I wonder which one will be worse - new GOT and new LOTR

Objectivity
08-23-2022, 05:23 AM
Dude, was that necessary? No need to drop the N word.

the N word is out of bounds man, be more careful next time.

The idea that one is not supposed to say a certain word is absurd beyond belief. American culture is toxic and ought to be contained to the shithole itself. Unfortunately it's a poison that is spreading profusely into its satelite states.

Generally, today's Hollywood is mainly a social engineering vehicle for the lefist ideology, used to spread negrolatry, hatred of "whites", feminism and LGBT. Promoting everything that is unnatural, negroes in position of power and high average IQ occupations, where the odds of finding them is exceedingly low due to the low average population intelligence, promoting females in male roles of leaders and warriors, normalizing non traditional sexual orientations.
It is truly a bizzare memeplex.

How is one to explain any of this? I mostly go with bioleninism and costly signaling.

Derka
08-23-2022, 09:21 AM
Watched episode 1 at work yesterday out of boredom. Its the same goddamn show as GoT and just as unremarkable.

I've read the five Ice & Fire novels and it bums me out that GRRM is continually putting the proper series aside to work on subpar spin-offs and TV adaptations, perhaps none more ridiculous than a nearly 2,000 page history of his ultra-blonde, ultra-white, ultra-insane incest family and their flying lizards.

Patrick Chewing
08-23-2022, 11:24 AM
I wonder which one will be worse - new GOT and new LOTR

That answer is easy. Knowing that the show writers freely admitted that they wanted a LOTR universe that reflected today's society, here's what we get:

A Black Dwarf Queen
https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aLvp59z_700b.jpg

And a 21st century Black elf with a fade
https://static3.stuff.co.nz/lotrpic2-rs-58e9f98a.jpg

Mind you, all the elves in the LOTR lore have pale skin and long hair. He's the ethnic elf. :oldlol:

TV is virtually unwatchable nowadays.

Nanners
08-23-2022, 12:09 PM
That answer is easy. Knowing that the show writers freely admitted that they wanted a LOTR universe that reflected today's society, here's what we get:

A Black Dwarf Queen
https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aLvp59z_700b.jpg

And a 21st century Black elf with a fade
https://static3.stuff.co.nz/lotrpic2-rs-58e9f98a.jpg

Mind you, all the elves in the LOTR lore have pale skin and long hair. He's the ethnic elf. :oldlol:

TV is virtually unwatchable nowadays.

Isnt the new GOT "diverse" too tho?

Lakers Legend#32
08-23-2022, 03:48 PM
Chewing can't get enough of the new A League of their Own.

Mask the Embiid
08-23-2022, 04:17 PM

It’s literally a made up world with dragons, body shifters , and zombies. Yet seeing one black person in a crowd of people ruins the show for you :oldlol:. A black man must of put you in that fking wheel chair :oldlol:

TLDR: go outside! :oldlol:

Patrick Chewing
08-23-2022, 04:45 PM
It’s literally a made up world with dragons, body shifters , and zombies. Yet seeing one black person in a crowd of people ruins the show for you :oldlol:. A black man must of put you in that fking wheel chair :oldlol:

TLDR: go outside! :oldlol:

You're missing the point as usual. The outrage isn't over the fact that there are Black actors and Black characters in these shows. The outrage is over these Black characters being created for the sole purpose of diversity. Changing something the way it was written or meant to be due to a modern-day agenda does in fact ruin the show and experience.

And while the content may end up being quality content in the long run, the former gripe of modern-day adaptations to settled lore still applies.

ShawkFactory
08-23-2022, 05:26 PM
You're missing the point as usual. The outrage isn't over the fact that there are Black actors and Black characters in these shows. The outrage is over these Black characters being created for the sole purpose of diversity. Changing something the way it was written or meant to be due to a modern-day agenda does in fact ruin the show and experience.

And while the content may end up being quality content in the long run, the former gripe of modern-day adaptations to settled lore still applies.

You lost me right here. Why is there outrage? There’s shit out there to actually be upset about.

Patrick Chewing
08-23-2022, 05:36 PM
You lost me right here. Why is there outrage? There’s shit out there to actually be upset about.

Because there is. Because there are plenty of people that do not agree with Wokeism.

And they have every right to be upset or "outraged" about it. Wokeism has seeped over to everything now. If you're a Tolkien purist, you don't want the quality of the work or the lore to change just because of what's currently going on in the world around you. And this happens all the time now. There has to be an X,Y, and Z type of person cast in the show just because. Have you seen the new Vikings show on Netflix? There's a Black woman Viking. Pause for a second and think about what I just wrote. Read it again to yourself. A Black woman Viking.

Some of you don't understand and you never will. I look at it for what it is. Forced diversity. Equity and not equality.

ShawkFactory
08-23-2022, 05:41 PM
Because there is. Because there are plenty of people that do not agree with Wokeism.

And they have every right to be upset or "outraged" about it. Wokeism has seeped over to everything now. If you're a Tolkien purist, you don't want the quality of the work or the lore to change just because of what's currently going on in the world around you. And this happens all the time now. There has to be an X,Y, and Z type of person cast in the show just because. Have you seen the new Vikings show on Netflix? There's a Black woman Viking. Pause for a second and think about what I just wrote. Read it again to yourself. A Black woman Viking.

Some of you don't understand and you never will. I look at it for what it is. Forced diversity. Equity and not equality.

:lol

It’s not that people don’t understand. It’s that they don’t care.

Patrick Chewing
08-23-2022, 05:53 PM
:lol

It’s not that people don’t understand. It’s that they don’t care.

Right. And there are those that do. And to make things easier for everyone, you shouldn't care if they're outraged over it, but maybe perhaps at least understand where they are coming from.

ShawkFactory
08-23-2022, 06:05 PM
Right. And there are those that do. And to make things easier for everyone, you shouldn't care if they're outraged over it, but maybe perhaps at least understand where they are coming from.

Coming from you that’s a hilarious sentence.

Patrick Chewing
08-23-2022, 08:18 PM
Coming from you that’s a hilarious sentence.

Not sure what you mean, but okay. :confusedshrug:

ShawkFactory
08-24-2022, 03:49 PM
Not sure what you mean, but okay. :confusedshrug:

You’re asking for empathy and understanding about something that a lot of people don’t care about.

But I’m close to 100% certain that you don’t offer that same understanding to others over something you don’t care about, understand, or god forbid disagree with.

That’s why it’s funny.

Patrick Chewing
08-24-2022, 04:17 PM
You’re asking for empathy and understanding about something that a lot of people don’t care about.

But I’m close to 100% certain that you don’t offer that same understanding to others over something you don’t care about, understand, or god forbid disagree with.

That’s why it’s funny.

What gets me is that while you don't care about what it is we are talking about, you sure as hell care a lot about why some people care about it in the first place. Hence, the beginning of our entire discussion here. And frankly, I'm not even sure how those two instances of you not caring but then caring about how others think about it can even co-exist.

ShawkFactory
08-24-2022, 06:05 PM
What gets me is that while you don't care about what it is we are talking about, you sure as hell care a lot about why some people care about it in the first place. Hence, the beginning of our entire discussion here. And frankly, I'm not even sure how those two instances of you not caring but then caring about how others think about it can even co-exist.

Yea I mean I suppose amusement is a form of caring so you got me there.

Patrick Chewing
08-26-2022, 09:57 PM
Oh shit there's a Black rastafarian dude with dreads in this show. :oldlol:

Woke equity baby!!