PDA

View Full Version : Durant Agrees to Stay with Nets

Meticode
08-23-2022, 11:14 AM
https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/2404501/kd-moving-forward-with-nets-after-meeting-with-front-office

All this shit over nothing.

Kblaze8855
08-23-2022, 11:19 AM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2208232049170366.jpeg

Kblaze8855
08-23-2022, 11:21 AM
Apparently they just talked it out.
So…

Kd/Kyrie/Ben is happening at least till someone decides they’re gonna sit out for 3 months to cultivate a new variety of cauliflower or whatever other nonsense gets one of their attention.

Meticode
08-23-2022, 11:22 AM
So…

Kd/Kyrie/Ben is happening at least till someone decides they’re gonna sit out for 3 months to cultivate a new variety of cauliflower or whatever other nonsense gets one of their attention.

Who is Ben?

FultzNationRISE
08-23-2022, 11:29 AM
Who is Ben?

A male fashion model who occasionally decides to play some basketball.

highwhey
08-23-2022, 11:31 AM
A male fashion model who occasionally decides to play some basketball.

still far more successful than you. despite the 11 year difference, he's worked more than you have in your life. at his age you were being financially supported by your parents and signing up for medical drug trials and bragging on this forum about pursuing a career in hollywood. how's that going btw?

Patrick Chewing
08-23-2022, 11:36 AM
I can't think of any other superstar in modern-day sports who has tarnished his legacy more than Kevin Durant. At least Lebron won a title with the Lakers.

But this guy went from giving his Mom the MVP trophy to becoming virtually unlikable with his trade demands and his battles he has with regular fans on social media. :facepalm

highwhey
08-23-2022, 11:40 AM
I can't think of any other superstar in modern-day sports who has tarnished his legacy more than Kevin Durant. At least Lebron won a title with the Lakers.

But this guy went from giving his Mom the MVP trophy to becoming virtually unlikable with his trade demands and his battles he has with regular fans on social media. :facepalm

goes to show how crippling the human ego can be. his insecurities are so deeply rooted he chooses to defend his 'ego' rather than working on his insecurities. this man would be a multiple time NBA champ if he found internal validation. he relies too much on external validation.

FultzNationRISE
08-23-2022, 11:41 AM
still far more successful than you. despite the 11 year difference, he's worked more than you have in your life. at his age you were being financially supported by your parents and signing up for medical drug trials and bragging on this forum about pursuing a career in hollywood. how's that going btw?

Youre lonely.

highwhey
08-23-2022, 11:47 AM
you're a loser.

FultzNationRISE
08-23-2022, 11:57 AM
you're a loser.

You desperately seek my attention daily, while I want absolutely nothing to do with yours. In fact you need all of ISH way, way more than anyone here needs you.

One of us is doing just fine, the other clearly isnt.

Go away little boy.

Meticode
08-23-2022, 12:00 PM
Durant is a grown man and can do what he wants, but I feel he tends to care too much about what other people think. Even if he says he doesn't, the sheer fact he addresses shows it bothers him.

highwhey
08-23-2022, 12:01 PM
rattling this bitch boi's cage is way too easy https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/mjlol.png

Meticode
08-23-2022, 12:04 PM
rattling this bitch boi's cage is way too easy https://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/mjlol.png

Honestly, I think it's you rattling your own cage.

Kblaze8855
08-23-2022, 12:07 PM
I’m alone in almost hoping they emerge from all this chaos and self brought nonsense to win the east right? If my team can’t win…I guess I’d like to see Giannis get another one. And I’m cool with Boston too. And Miami even. But for laughs? Seeing the nets on some:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GiddySeriousImago-size_restricted.gif

shit would just make for such a fan and media meltdown a part of me roots for it.

Nash at least deserves a halfway happy ending. One of the true nice guys who just did it the right way and didn’t rock any boats or talk any shit. Just be fun, appreciative, legitimately humble, and amazingly skilled…

I don’t wanna see these assholes ruin his coaching career. People don’t wanna see them rewarded for this behavior and that I get….but I don’t really take these things that seriously. I don’t need to root for someone’s downfall forever over things that aren’t my business and don’t actually hurt anyone. I can let it go.

I wouldn’t be mad if they got it together for a good season before it blows up. It’s still an interesting big 3 from a basketball perspective. Just seeing how they try to do it. Ben I guess takes Hardens point spot and lets Kyrie and KD run wild.

It’s interesting. And I wouldn’t be mad seeing it done well from just a…enjoying good basketball point of view.

Hey Yo
08-23-2022, 12:09 PM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/2208232049170366.jpeg

How do you embed tweets?

HylianNightmare
08-23-2022, 12:16 PM
Shocker

Manny98
08-23-2022, 12:18 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/65Bw01rV/giphy.gif

FilmyCogTurner
08-23-2022, 12:30 PM
However good the Nets are I am going to enjoy rooting against them and if I had to pick a team out east it is the Bucks only because of Giannis. He's one of the last few real dudes we have left in the league and I'm looking forward to him dunking over the face of the entire NBA for years to come.

AirBonner
08-23-2022, 12:40 PM
Durant openly said he wants them fired. Cute bandaid tho

FultzNationRISE
08-23-2022, 12:44 PM
Durant openly said he wants them fired. Cute bandaid tho

Nash is a typical cuck. Cant even blame the players for openly disrespecting him. He’s not gonna do shit about it... who wants a guy that soft leading their team??

AirBonner
08-23-2022, 12:49 PM
Nash is a typical cuck. Cant even blame the players for openly disrespecting him. He’s not gonna do shit about it... who wants a guy that soft leading their team??

Yup. Both Durant and Kyrie have LeDaddy issues. Kyrie missed out on a golden chance for a LeFather

MrFonzworth
08-23-2022, 01:00 PM
How do you embed tweets?

:roll::roll:

FultzNationRISE
08-23-2022, 01:01 PM
Yup. Both Durant and Kyrie have LeDaddy issues. Kyrie missed out on a golden chance for a LeFather

Indeed. Could have formed a holy trinity of LeFather, LeSon, and LeHolySpirit.

But Kyrie was jealous of his LeFather’s power, and rebelled against him. He was thereby cast out of the Kingdom of LeHeaven, and banished unto the Brooklyn underworld.

Legend has it KD was ready to man up after his separation from the Warriors and embark on a path to redemption. But Kyrie slithered out from his lair that summer and met with Durant, tempting him, enticing him to join Kyrie on the franchise of the damned.

The rest is history.

Wally450
08-23-2022, 01:05 PM
:roll:

This is gonna be good.

FultzNationRISE
08-23-2022, 01:06 PM
But KD was lonely on that team, and wished for a female to provide submissive companionship and obedience.

And the Nets owner sayeth: “I will create for you Steve Nash, to be your coach.”

RogueBorg
08-23-2022, 01:28 PM
Indeed. Could have formed a holy trinity of LeFather, LeSon, and LeHolySpirit.

But Kyrie was jealous of his LeFather’s power, and rebelled against him. He was thereby cast out of the Kingdom of LeHeaven, and banished unto the Brooklyn underworld.

Legend has it KD was ready to man up after his separation from the Warriors and embark on a path to redemption. But Kyrie slithered out from his lair that summer and met with Durant, tempting him, enticing him to join Kyrie on the franchise of the damned.

The rest is history.

warriorfan
08-23-2022, 01:47 PM
Youre lonely.

Kblaze8855
08-23-2022, 01:58 PM
Woj has some laker fans outraged with the….truth

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2208232328110356.jpeg

Axe
08-23-2022, 05:26 PM
Lmao.

Axe
08-23-2022, 05:26 PM
Btw, manny can come back anytime now.

Real Men Wear Green
08-23-2022, 05:43 PM
If you remove the personalities of their three best players there's no reason to think they won't be a great team. And Durant personality isn't a problem once he commits to your team. There is no good reason for them not to be an elite team in the East.

Here's hoping for an epic train wreck.

Duderonomy
08-23-2022, 07:14 PM
If you remove the personalities of their three best players there's no reason to think they won't be a great team. And Durant personality isn't a problem once he commits to your team. There is no good reason for them not to be an elite team in the East.

That's alot of drama for a championship contender. Also teams that are in win-now mode count on filling out the roster spots with vets who will take less money to win. If I'm a Demarcus Cousins, Rudy Gay, Kemba etc I'm staying away from the Nets.

Jasper
08-23-2022, 07:29 PM
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/34447309/kevin-durant-brooklyn-nets-future-holds-sides-kd-rescinds-trade-demand

Jasper
08-23-2022, 07:32 PM
So…

imo Durant will not finish his career in a NETS uni.
He will go to a contender that is on the brink of winning it and needed him as the special piece ... unlike the Wars - he will be the man to dial up a chip.
Nets will never go the finals.

bladefd
08-23-2022, 08:12 PM
KD saga isn't over. He is signed for 4 more years. Kyrie is leaving once his contract ends next summer because Nets refuse to pay him the max. Once Kyrie leaves, KD will request a trade next summer.

Nets are in a win a championship or dissolve the team mode. Even then, they still might be forced to trade Kyrie before his contract ends. I don't think we have heard the last of it this season.

AlternativeAcc.
08-24-2022, 12:12 AM
KD proving he's incredibly reasonable and loyal.

Media with another embarrassing **** up :roll:

Spurs m8
08-24-2022, 02:13 AM
Good...honestly wanna see KD, Kyrie and Simmo go hard for a good season or two.

A lot of potential there

bdonovan
08-24-2022, 06:11 AM
Durant finally realized he didn't know what he was doing when he realized he requested to rejoin James Harden on the 6'ers; the same James Harden he complained was completely "out of shape" of the Nets. And didn't seem to add much value to the team. Probably decided to stay put until he had a sane exit strategy.

bdonovan
08-24-2022, 06:12 AM

The reason they won't be an elite team is neither KD nor Irving commit on the defensive end. That's half the game. Team D is a totally different subject to Individual D.

Manny98
08-24-2022, 06:36 AM
Btw, manny can come back anytime now.

Nikkas are fuming, Nets winning everything next year :banana:

They thought we were finished :roll:

Manny98
08-24-2022, 06:38 AM
The reason they won't be an elite team is neither KD nor Irving commit on the defensive end. That's half the game. Team D is a totally different subject to Individual D.

We have the best perimeter defender in the league to make up for that + Kyrie is a way better defender than people give him credit for

outofstomach
08-24-2022, 08:20 AM

please tell me this isn’t true :lol

highwhey
08-24-2022, 09:58 AM
please tell me this isn’t true :lol

oof....i honestly wish i was kidding:

my parents also help me with living expenses because they're supportive of what I'm trying to do

he's tito beasly in this thread - http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?175516-starbright-starlight-starface&p=4372636&viewfull=1#post4372636

hold this L
08-24-2022, 11:24 AM
oof....i honestly wish i was kidding:

he's tito beasly in this thread - http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?175516-starbright-starlight-starface&p=4372636&viewfull=1#post4372636
:biggums:

Axe
08-24-2022, 11:32 AM
Nikkas are fuming, Nets winning everything next year :banana:

They thought we were finished :roll:
Lol. It seems only tpols is missing rn.

FultzNationRISE
08-24-2022, 11:55 AM
Lol. It seems only tpols is missing rn.

Where is that boy anyway?

I dont always agree with his takes, but still nice to have people who arent complete beta NPCs around

highwhey
08-24-2022, 12:48 PM
:biggums:

i know right

jayfan
08-24-2022, 02:41 PM
That Pat Bev influence.