08-24-2022, 10:50 AM
Nets -

Kept KD and Kyrie
Have Simmons and Harris back 100% for next season
Added a quality 3+D player in Royce

Celtics -

Added Brogdan + Gallo

Losers

Warriors - lost key role players in GP and Otto Porter and failed to replace them

Lakers -

Still stuck with CancerBrook
Lost Malik Monk
Added a bunch of nobody scrubs who are barely NBA level

Anyone else :confusedshrug:

FultzNationRISE
08-24-2022, 10:55 AM
I really dont understand what the Lakers are doing.

I get that they dont have many options/assets, but they needed to try something. Anything. Standing pat aint gonna cut it. I know LeMiracleWorker has pulled rabbits out his hat before, but he's up there in age now. It's not fair to keep asking him to do it.

The Lakers owe him a formal public apology for this offseason.

Proctor
08-24-2022, 02:00 PM
Manny, how was Turks and Caicos bro?

FilmyCogTurner
08-24-2022, 02:25 PM
It should be...

Winners

Nets
Kept KD and Kyrie and have Simmons

Losers

Nets

Manny98
08-24-2022, 03:37 PM
Manny, how was Turks and Caicos bro?
It was great man, nice to have little vacation once in a while :cheers:

GrayGoat
08-24-2022, 04:00 PM
It was great man, nice to have little vacation once in a while :cheers:
Kyrie will give you more than enough vacations bro :cheers::cheers:

Real Men Wear Green
08-24-2022, 05:22 PM
True or false: KD would rather be in Philly.

Manny98
08-24-2022, 05:44 PM
True or false: KD would rather be in Philly.

Nobody wants to play for Philly lol especially with the two biggest playoff chokers in the league

Real Men Wear Green
08-24-2022, 05:55 PM
Nobody wants to play for Philly lol especially with the two biggest playoff chokers in the league
Irving only had one good game last postseason and Ben Simmons was a literal no-show.

Manny98
08-24-2022, 06:28 PM
Irving only had one good game last postseason and Ben Simmons was a literal no-show.
Irving has proven himself on a championship level and Ben was injured

Harden on the other hand has consistently underperformed year in and year out in the playoffs and EmChoke is almost 30 and had yet to reach a conference finals

MrFonzworth
08-24-2022, 06:49 PM
It should be...

Winners

Nets

Losers

Nets

:yaohappy:

hold this L
08-25-2022, 08:33 AM
Warriors got DD and Green, how did they fail to replace them? The difference is they're just not 1:1 players, but they did replace with quality players. DD could be a huge get for the Warriors this upcoming season.

Manny98
08-25-2022, 08:59 AM
Warriors got DD and Green, how did they fail to replace them? The difference is they're just not 1:1 players, but they did replace with quality players. DD could be a huge get for the Warriors this upcoming season.

Both of those guys are absolute scrubs compared to Payton and Porter, c'mon man :roll:

8Ball
08-25-2022, 09:07 AM
Welcome back Manny.

Must have been a very tough 2 months when Durant demanded a trade. I prayed for you plenty :oldlol:

Manny98
08-25-2022, 01:27 PM
Welcome back Manny.

Must have been a very tough 2 months when Durant demanded a trade. I prayed for you plenty :oldlol:

It's been a great two months got to go on a nice vacation to Greece.

Now back seeing that my Nets look better than ever and am fully refreshed :cheers:

Real Men Wear Green
08-25-2022, 01:44 PM
The flight back from Greece touched down right when the Nets announced they couldn't make a good enough trade for KD so are making him stay. That's amazing.

Harden on the other hand has consistently underperformed year in and year out in the playoffs and EmChoke is almost 30 and had yet to reach a conference finals
Has Harden ever had a 1 point playoff game?

TheGoatest
08-25-2022, 01:55 PM
:roll: @ Ben Simmons being supposed to make some kind of a difference for a team that got swept in the first round
He's going to make a 1st round exit team into champions? :roll:

GrayGoat
08-25-2022, 02:58 PM
:roll: @ Ben Simmons being supposed to make some kind of a difference for a team that got swept in the first round

Depends ngl, is he going to wear them tight leather pants again?

theman93
08-25-2022, 03:08 PM
Winner: Orlando

Loser: OKC

Manny98
08-25-2022, 03:16 PM
Basically a rich man's Draymond Green in Ben Simmons + the best marksman and the league Joe Harris + one of the best 3+D players in Royce + TT might be on the way as well

Also the fact that the defending champions got considerably worse over the off-season

Yes Brooklyn is the team to beat with this roster

Manny98
08-25-2022, 03:18 PM
The flight back from Greece touched down right when the Nets announced they couldn't make a good enough trade for KD so are making him stay. That's amazing.
Has Harden ever had a 1 point playoff game?

Simmons is not a scorer he can score 0 and be the most impactful player on the entire court

Harden on the other hand...

https://youtu.be/n1pEjT4mQIU

TheGoatest
08-25-2022, 03:35 PM
Simmons is not a scorer

To an extent where he actively avoids scoring.

https://sixerswire.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/30/2022/05/Ben-Simmons.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

But who can blame him, when his 6'10-6'11 ass was facing the mighty 6'1 Traekembe Youngtombo and his 0.1 blocks per game. :roll:

TheGoatest
08-25-2022, 03:39 PM
Basically a rich man's Draymond Green in Ben Simmons + the best marksman and the league Joe Harris + one of the best 3+D players in Royce + TT might be on the way as well

Also the fact that the defending champions got considerably worse over the off-season

You mean they're the "team to beat" for the likes of Celtics, Bucks and Heat as in a punching bag is an "object to punch"? Sure, I'll go with that. :oldlol:

Manny98
08-25-2022, 03:49 PM
TheCringest :lol

TheGoatest
08-25-2022, 03:54 PM
:oldlol: Let it go. I can't imagine the mental gymnastics that must be going through your head to think that Ben Simmons will make the Nets beat the Celtics. Just like your prediction from last season that they would beat them. The Celtics had a clean sweep and they didn't even have Robert Williams back from injury. Plus they added Brogdon.

Real Men Wear Green
08-25-2022, 04:03 PM
Simmons is not a scorer
He has a career average of 16ppg but with some of his playoff performances I clan see why you would think that.

8Ball
08-25-2022, 04:20 PM
It's been a great two months got to go on a nice vacation to Greece.

Now back seeing that my Nets look better than ever and am fully refreshed :cheers:

Manny you are my favourite LeBron hater. :cheers:

This Nets bandwagon is actually very spicy, Durant made himself a lot of haters in the NBA. Would be funny to see them win the chip. :lol

8Ball
08-25-2022, 04:22 PM

I agree actually on a serious note.

Ben Simmons + Kyrie + Durant is probably = to the Warriors as the league's top team.

Joe Harris is finished tho. Nets wanted to get rid of him and dump him on the lakers.

Mask the Embiid
08-25-2022, 04:26 PM

Imagine still having your chest poked out and talking tough after getting swept by Ayson Taydumb (featuring) & the Leltics:oldlol:….weird…you would think that would humble someone

Manny98
08-25-2022, 04:44 PM
Imagine still having your chest poked out and talking tough after getting swept by Ayson Taydumb (featuring) & the Leltics:oldlol:….weird…you would think that would humble someone
We were missing key players so yes I can pump my chest knowing that Loston wouldn't stand a chance against a healthy Nets team

See 2021 when we destroyed the Celtics in the playoffs

https://i.postimg.cc/d3nWZ0Z0/kyrie-irving-stomp-1.gif

Manny98
08-25-2022, 04:45 PM
He has a career average of 16ppg but with some of his playoff performances I clan see why you would think that.

Simmons > everyone on the Celtics minus maybe Tatum

Manny98
08-25-2022, 04:46 PM
Manny you are my favourite LeBron hater. :cheers:

This Nets bandwagon is actually very spicy, Durant made himself a lot of haters in the NBA. Would be funny to see them win the chip. :lol
I think LeBron is the GOAT so how can I be a hater :confusedshrug:

Xiao Yao You
08-25-2022, 04:46 PM
Timberwolves obviously the most improved team

Manny98
08-25-2022, 04:49 PM
Timberwolves obviously the most improved team

They now have the worst perimeter defense in the league by giving up both Beverley and Vanderbilt

Towns and Rudy are going to get exploited by every team in the league, two big men that have shitty lateral quickness on the perimeter is going to backfire on them

8Ball
08-25-2022, 04:52 PM
I think LeBron is the GOAT so how can I be a hater :confusedshrug:

https://c.tenor.com/lNMyjjSWLYcAAAAd/my-man-my-man-denzel.gif

Real Men Wear Green
08-25-2022, 07:02 PM
That and 15 points would get Simmons 16 points in a playoff game.

Xiao Yao You
08-26-2022, 03:06 AM
They now have the worst perimeter defense in the league by giving up both Beverley and Vanderbilt

Towns and Rudy are going to get exploited by every team in the league, two big men that have shitty lateral quickness on the perimeter is going to backfire on them

the best defender in the league has shitty lateral quickness? Where has the troll been hiding?

Gohan
08-26-2022, 03:25 AM
I really dont understand what the Lakers are doing.

I get that they dont have many options/assets, but they needed to try something. Anything. Standing pat aint gonna cut it. I know LeMiracleWorker has pulled rabbits out his hat before, but he's up there in age now. It's not fair to keep asking him to do it.

The Lakers owe him a formal public apology for this offseason.

You do realize lebron never really worked any miracles besides the 3-1 lead and kyrie was a big part of that. Other than that lebron is one of the biggest front runners the game has ever seen. Even with the cavaliers title he needed help from curry, the refs, and the commissioner. Lets just say i have inside information that curry threw that behind the back pass out of bounds on purpose. No nba player is that stupid. That cavaliers title was rigged

John8204
08-26-2022, 03:34 AM
Winners
- Utah - tons of picks and they can play around with Mitchell and see if he's worth it
- OKC - Holgrem's injury lets them get another top five pick
- Wolves - Best shot to make a title run in the last what..20 years

Losers
- Nets - Toxic situation Durant is likely going to leave
- Trail Blazers - They are losing Dame in two years
- Lakers - haven't been able to move Russ...if they do they will be winners

Spurs m8
08-26-2022, 05:25 AM
Manny got all these boys absolutely shook

The big 3 of the East gonna do big things

Manny98
08-26-2022, 09:15 AM
That and 15 points would get Simmons 16 points in a playoff game.

More to basketball than scoring buddy!

ShawkFactory
08-26-2022, 09:38 AM

Maybe Tatum?

AirBonner
08-26-2022, 10:16 AM
Maybe Tatum?

It’s funny Tatum locked up Durant so maybe he thinks Simmons is better than Durant as well?

FireDavidKahn
08-26-2022, 01:10 PM
Winners:

The Wolves

fsvr54
08-26-2022, 02:07 PM
Hawks are definitely in the winners column

Real Men Wear Green
08-29-2022, 06:55 PM
More to basketball than scoring buddy!
Then why do you think the Nets are a great team?

Manny98
08-30-2022, 06:39 AM
Then why do you think the Nets are a great team?

Because we have the most best overall roster in the league when healthy :confusedshrug:

Real Men Wear Green
08-30-2022, 07:06 AM
Because we have the most best overall roster in the league when healthy :confusedshrug:

Do you realize that you are adding a guy with mental health issues and a bad back to a team that got swept in the first round?

Manny98
08-30-2022, 12:29 PM
Do you realize that you are adding a guy with mental health issues and a bad back to a team that got swept in the first round?
He had surgery dumbass and that guy happened to be a 3 time all star at the age of 24 and is considered the best defender in the NBA

Also Joe Harris who has consistently lead the league in 3 point percentage

You're not beating a healthy Nets team see what happened in 2021

GrayGoat
08-30-2022, 01:25 PM
Nets are favorites to 3peat

Real Men Wear Green
08-30-2022, 02:03 PM
He had surgery dumbass and that guy happened to be a 3 time all star at the age of 24 and is considered the best defender in the NBA

Also Joe Harris who has consistently lead the league in 3 point percentage

You're not beating a healthy Nets team see what happened in 2021

Celtics were healthy in 2021? Your excuses are lame. You are adding the guy that had a 1 point playoffs game vs the Celtics and completely failed to stop Tatum and Brown in spite of his defensive reputation. Back surgery means he has a back problem supposedly bad enough to keep him out of a playoff series where the team needed him desperately. He's going to be different and athleticism is a major part of his game. They showed no heart and you think they'll be saved by the guy that missed a whole season because his feelings were hurt? How did he hurt his back without playing a single minute to begin with? He's almost as soft as disappearing from a message board for two months because your favorite team lost a playoff series.

Manny98
08-30-2022, 02:47 PM
Why are you bringing up Rookie Ben Simmons to try and make a point about the 2023 Nets :facepalm

Real Men Wear Green
08-30-2022, 03:16 PM
Why are you bringing up Rookie Ben Simmons to try and make a point about the 2023 Nets :facepalm

Check the Hawks series. He hasn't gotten much better. Matter of fact he averaged more points as a rookie than he did in 2021.

Manny98
08-30-2022, 03:41 PM
Poor RMWG, still doesn't understand that there is more to basketball than points :facepalm

Real Men Wear Green
08-30-2022, 04:30 PM
Poor RMWG, still doesn't understand that there is more to basketball than points :facepalm
Ok: What new skill or ability has Simmons developed that he didn't come into the league with?

Manny98
08-30-2022, 04:56 PM
Ok: What new skill or ability has Simmons developed that he didn't come into the league with?

You'll see this upcoming season :applause:

Real Men Wear Green
08-30-2022, 06:14 PM

Do you have no answer to that question after 4 or 5 years?

Spurs m8
08-30-2022, 11:21 PM

I believe in your big 3 :cheers:

Xiao Yao You
08-31-2022, 02:42 PM

he has the ability to herniate the discs in his back!