PDA

View Full Version : Reports: Lakers interested in getting Bogdonavich

Full Court
09-03-2022, 09:17 AM
https://sports.yahoo.com/jazz-reportedly-not-done-looking-222413044.html

Man, the Jazz are looking to get rid of their entire team.

Lakers look like they're trying to find the pieces to build the team around Beverly.

Xiao Yao You
09-03-2022, 09:29 AM
build around Bev! :lol

FultzNationRISE
09-03-2022, 10:06 AM
He'd be an excellent pickup presumably. Vets compete for chips, not young guys. The Lakers owe it to their King to bring in as many competent, starting caliber vets as possible and let LeDavidBlaine work his magic. Bojanovich adds some punch to the rotation and can fill in as a load carrier for stretches *if* Lebron has to miss a bit of time, and *when* Davis misses a bunch of time.

Get it done, Rob.

Xiao Yao You
09-03-2022, 10:10 AM
He'd be an excellent pickup presumably. Vets compete for chips, not young guys. The Lakers owe it to their King to bring in as many competent, starting caliber vets as possible and let LeDavidBlaine work his magic. Bojanovich adds some punch to the rotation and can fill in as a load carrier for stretches *if* Lebron has to miss a bit of time, and *when* Davis misses a bunch of time.

Get it done, Rob.

Lebron will have to miss time. Old guys don't suudenly start getting healthy. Once the injuries set in they keep coming more and more

FultzNationRISE
09-03-2022, 10:12 AM
Lebron will have to miss time. Old guys don't suudenly start getting healthy. Once the injuries set in they keep coming more and more

Usually true, altho LeMiracleOfNature is not just 'any old guy.'

He's a natural wonder, and you never know how he might surprise you.

Xiao Yao You
09-03-2022, 10:14 AM
Usually true, altho LeMiracleOfNature is not just 'any old guy.'

He's a natural wonder, and you never know how he might surprise you.

a play in appearance would surprise me. Unprotected lottery picks to the Jazz is what I expect! :cheers:

FultzNationRISE
09-03-2022, 10:30 AM
a play in appearance would surprise me. Unprotected lottery picks to the Jazz is what I expect! :cheers:

It would be kind of funny if they made another trade with the Jazz again after just trading with them a couple weeks ago.

Maybe a few weeks after a Bojan deal they can make another one for your boy Clarkson.

LeCarryTheLoad bout to take these Jazz support players deeper in the playoffs than Mitchell and Toody combined ever could :banana::banana::banana:

Xiao Yao You
09-03-2022, 11:13 AM
It would be kind of funny if they made another trade with the Jazz again after just trading with them a couple weeks ago.

Maybe a few weeks after a Bojan deal they can make another one for your boy Clarkson.

LeCarryTheLoad bout to take these Jazz support players deeper in the playoffs than Mitchell and Toody combined ever could :banana::banana::banana:

sounds like Westrook to either the Jazz or Pacers. Who do you want? Clarkson, Bojan, Conley, Gay or whatever Indiana is willing to offer? As long as Clarkson isn't on the Jazz come pre-season I'll be happy!

Full Court
09-03-2022, 01:11 PM

Get it done, Rob.

:milton

Normally I wouldn't think anything of that choice of words, but coming from Fultz...

bladefd
09-03-2022, 02:00 PM
sounds like Westrook to either the Jazz or Pacers. Who do you want? Clarkson, Bojan, Conley, Gay or whatever Indiana is willing to offer? As long as Clarkson isn't on the Jazz come pre-season I'll be happy!

As a lakers fan, I would not want any of those scrubs. Clarkson is a chucking scrub who plays no defense (he has a player option, which he will probably opt in so absolutely not). Bojan plays no defense and disappears in big moments, but he is an expiring contract. Mike Conley has another year remaining under contract and he is always hurt so no.

If I trade with jazz, it would have to be Westbrook and a 1st for Malik Beasley, Rudy Gay, and Bojan. That's it. No other possibility. Even that possibility gives me heart burns. I would rather not do that trade enough. Jazz's trade options blow.

I still prefer Indiana with turner and Hield for Westbrook and a 1st along with a couple 2nds.

Xiao Yao You
09-03-2022, 02:13 PM
As a lakers fan, I would not want any of those scrubs. Clarkson is a chucking scrub who plays no defense (he has a player option, which he will probably opt in so absolutely not). Bojan plays no defense and disappears in big moments, but he is an expiring contract. Mike Conley has another year remaining under contract and he is always hurt so no.

If I trade with jazz, it would have to be Westbrook and a 1st for Malik Beasley, Rudy Gay, and Bojan. That's it. No other possibility. Even that possibility gives me heart burns. I would rather not do that trade enough. Jazz's trade options blow.

I still prefer Indiana with turner and Hield for Westbrook and a 1st along with a couple 2nds.

Bojan has hit big shots. If you need someone that shoot and score from 3 levels he's your guy. Just don't expect much else. Conley is partially guaranteed in after this season. Doubt they are looking to move Beasley as much as the others

TheCorporation
09-03-2022, 02:41 PM

Get it done, Rob.

+1 LeWannaSeeSomeMagic deserves it. Let's let him stick ONE more dagger into the hearts of all nostalgic baldan fans. 2016 was supreme. 2020 had them in full meltdown. One more, please and thank you.

Axe
09-03-2022, 02:52 PM
Reports: Lakers interested in getting Bogdonavich
:oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
09-03-2022, 03:30 PM
OP doesn't even know the names of players he thinks of

dirkdiggler41
09-03-2022, 05:07 PM
Bogdonavich was pretty good on defense against the Mavs, he was also good on offense, but he was never able to do both in the same game.

light
09-03-2022, 05:37 PM
https://y.yarn.co/17b7d839-c8e6-4ca3-b37e-f90f4b411bba_text.gif