PDA

View Full Version : Who the hell is LeBarry!?

Mask the Embiid
09-05-2022, 08:52 PM
Do you idiots know how confusing that would be to me as a new poster? Do you know how frustrating it would if I get on here and see some jackass like Keldon M8 or someone like that nutjob Bison saying “LeBarry LeBarry LeBarry LeBarry” …. Like what! What the hell are you talking about!who the hell is LeBarry!? It would frustrate me so much I’d probably walk away from the site out of frustration/anger/confusion. Mods you really need to crack down on this crap! We as a community won’t stand for it!

1st time complainer btw

Spurs m8
09-05-2022, 09:30 PM
I see I've gotten under the skin of another

Basketballs Barry Bonds, mate...the one and only LeBarry aka LeCuck aka LeAntiClutch

RRR3
09-05-2022, 09:32 PM
Do you idiots know how confusing that would be to me as a new poster? Do you know how frustrating it would if I get on here and see some jackass like Keldon M8 or someone like that nutjob Bison saying “LeBarry LeBarry LeBarry LeBarry” …. Like what! What the hell are you talking about!who the hell is LeBarry!? It would frustrate me so much I’d probably walk away from the site out of frustration/anger/confusion. Mods you really need to crack down on this crap! We as a community won’t stand for it!

1st time complainer btw
Keldon m8 :roll:

AirBonner
09-05-2022, 09:49 PM
Keldon m8 :roll:

More like inbred m8.

Full Court
09-06-2022, 10:40 PM

1st time complainer btw

I agree.

We should all stick to "Lebum" for the sake of consistency.