View Full Version : We got good weed. M.Harrell 2yr deal wit Sixers

GOBB
09-06-2022, 04:37 PM
PG: Maxey/Melton
SG: Harden/House/Joe
SF: Tobi/Thybulle/Kork
PF:Tucker/Niang/Reed
C:Embiid/Harrel/Bassey

Man jordan clarkson is needed more. Gives us someone off the line that can do one thing and one thing only. Score

fourkicks44
09-06-2022, 05:06 PM
I woul love to see more of Embiid and Bball Paul oncourt together, maybe signing Harrell means Doc is open to this.

Conversely it could also mean Doc sits Bball Paul again. I hope this isn't the case. If he does he deserves to be bullied by the local media again.

I think Clarkson would be a hard acquisition salary wise. I would love to see Morey go get Lou Williams on the cheap tho

Mask the Embiid
09-06-2022, 05:11 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/pr2Y2wVY/72-FE4349-18-CD-482-E-A80-F-AB18148-D8124.gif

Back under doc so peak Harrell. This may actually be the toughest team in the league now. We went from one of the softest to now one of the toughest. Thanks nets

Spurs m8
09-06-2022, 06:03 PM
Celtics/Heat/Nets in 5

1987_Lakers
09-06-2022, 06:34 PM
Dude can't play defense

hateraid
09-06-2022, 09:11 PM
Dude can't play defense

Hence Tucker

hateraid
09-06-2022, 09:14 PM
Good dynamic off the bench. So many looks we can throw and he can play PF once in a while.

Everything hinges now on which Harden will show up

GOBB
09-07-2022, 03:21 PM
Dude can't play defense

I mean generally role players/backups aren’t good at everything. I know this is tough to understand but it’s a reality in the NBA.

GOBB
09-07-2022, 03:22 PM
I woul love to see more of Embiid and Bball Paul oncourt together, maybe signing Harrell means Doc is open to this.

Conversely it could also mean Doc sits Bball Paul again. I hope this isn't the case. If he does he deserves to be bullied by the local media again.

I think Clarkson would be a hard acquisition salary wise. I would love to see Morey go get Lou Williams on the cheap tho

Thybulle, Furkan, Springer works
Thybulle Furkan, Milton works
Thybulle, Furkan, Reed works

Ijs

GOBB
09-07-2022, 03:26 PM
Good dynamic off the bench. So many looks we can throw and he can play PF once in a while.

Everything hinges now on which Harden will show up

My list goes as follows

1. Doc coaching in playoffs
2. What Harden do we get? Ben Harden or James Harden
3. Bench

hateraid
09-07-2022, 07:18 PM
My list goes as follows

1. Doc coaching in playoffs
2. What Harden do we get? Ben Harden or James Harden
3. Bench

What more do you want on our bench? A pure scorer? I think there's too much gunners. But if Tobi accepts he's not the go to scorer and submits to Maxey then I see more balance.

Coaching I agree is our biggest weakness in the playoff. But give the benefit of the doubt Miami series was winnable had Embiid not been injured.

GOBB
09-07-2022, 08:29 PM
What more do you want on our bench? A pure scorer? I think there's too much gunners. But if Tobi accepts he's not the go to scorer and submits to Maxey then I see more balance.

Coaching I agree is our biggest weakness in the playoff. But give the benefit of the doubt Miami series was winnable had Embiid not been injured.

Bench needs an instant offense guy. When doc goes to bench and he will for extended periods (while leads dwindle). Having a guy who can create his own bucket is crucial. We haven’t had that in years. If you look at the bench it’s a bunch of speciality guys. All depends on someone setting them up to score. That’s not gonna cut it in the playoffs. Clarkson may not be attainable but someone similar. Where he doesn’t bring much else besides getting that bucket. We are loaded with too many guys who can’t score if someone is spoon feeding them.

Manny98
09-08-2022, 11:28 AM
Wow Philly are loaded

Is this the year where Emchoke finally makes it past the second round!?