Spurs m8
09-07-2022, 01:12 AM
First that game in Minny last season...

Now this :roll:

Absolutely zero respect for them

https://i.ibb.co/zxxNzKJ/FB-IMG-1662527279200.jpg

Im so nba'd out
09-07-2022, 02:14 AM
Yup, this season is gonna be a disaster. I can already see the energy coming to the team from this dude. This is giving me crowder/I.t on the cavs vibes where they destroyed the team from the inside. This dude has been a rival with Lebron (in his head) for so long that he can’t psychologically understand that Lebron is his teammate now. No longer his enemy. Hopefully, they ship him off at the deadline to salvage what they can from this but knowing Jeannie….they wont…smh this is gonna be a catastrophe

Lebron23
09-07-2022, 02:32 AM

https://i.ibb.co/zxxNzKJ/FB-IMG-1662527279200.jpg

dude is just joking around

SATAN
09-07-2022, 03:58 AM

PB loves LeBron. Always wanted to play on his team. They have known each other for a long time.

Another fail for LeBron m8.

nayte
09-07-2022, 06:29 AM
A fail for you too. It was reasonable funny.
Stick to full court lol

Spurs m8
09-07-2022, 06:35 AM
A fail for you too. It was reasonable funny.
Stick to full court lol

Calm down, big rig

bison
09-07-2022, 11:30 AM
I love Pat Bev. Not that I think he’ll address most of the lakers woes but its good to see Barry have a father figure on his team again. He plays more disciplined when he has a ray allen or kyrie type team mate to keep him humble. Hopefully no ‘playoff mode activated’ or ‘storm is coming’ cringey bullshit this year.

Gohan
09-07-2022, 12:15 PM
Yup, this season is gonna be a disaster. I can already see the energy coming to the team from this dude. This is giving me crowder/I.t on the cavs vibes where they destroyed the team from the inside. This dude has been a rival with Lebron (in his head) for so long that he can’t psychologically understand that Lebron is his teammate now. No longer his enemy. Hopefully, they ship him off at the deadline to salvage what they can from this but knowing Jeannie….they wont…smh this is gonna be a catastrophe

Except the cavs made the playoffs a season before lakers didnt. Cant destroy a team that couldnt even make the play in

Johnny32
09-07-2022, 12:19 PM
Except the cavs made the playoffs a season before lakers didnt. Cant destroy a team that couldnt even make the play in

lol the fat kids still pretending everyone on the roster besides westbrook wasn't injured last yr.

FireDavidKahn
09-07-2022, 12:49 PM
Love Pat Bev. If anyone can turn around the Lakers it's him,.

Spurs m8
09-07-2022, 05:13 PM
I love Pat Bev. Not that I think he’ll address most of the lakers woes but its good to see Barry have a father figure on his team again. He plays more disciplined when he has a ray allen or kyrie type team mate to keep him humble. Hopefully no ‘playoff mode activated’ or ‘storm is coming’ cringey bullshit this year.

Another fantastic point

AlternativeAcc.
09-07-2022, 06:51 PM
dude is just joking around

Even a guy from the Phillipines and a language barrier understands this..

OP is a genuine recluse.

Go outside fleshlight m8