PDA

View Full Version : Will you be getting the new Omicron shot?

jstern
09-07-2022, 03:23 PM
We're finally getting an update for the mRNA Corona cold vaccine. It was tested on 8 mice and quickly approved for emergency use authorization for the Omicron.

Biden just bought 171 million doses for a fall vaccination campaign. 105 million Phizer ($3.2 billion), 66 million, Moderna ($1.74 billion).

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/07/29/us-secures-171-million-omicron-covid-shots-ahead-of-fall-vaccination-campaign.html

People laughed a few months ago when news came out that Phizer and Moderna were developing a new shot for the Omicron. Like ha, the "Pandemic" is practically over. But there's still a market out there and probably strong demand. I hate that so much tax payer money is being spent on something that was only tested on 8 mice, for a disease that presents itself as a cold. But it is what millions of people want. Even if it's because of marketing.

Long Duck Dong
09-07-2022, 04:03 PM
White COVID response coordinator

. "I really believe this is why God gave us two arms, one for the flu shot and the other one for the COVID shot."

I got both jabs and have no problem getting vaccinated again if a deadly strain pops up but I gotta admit it makes me a little nervous when the government is so eager to stick me with a needle.

FultzNationRISE
09-07-2022, 04:24 PM
White COVID response coordinator

I got both jabs and have no problem getting vaccinated again if a deadly strain pops up but I gotta admit it makes me a little nervous when the government is so eager to stick me with a needle.

For nine bucks Ill explain what the long play is with this (it’s not super nefarious but it is part of a calculated plan for the direction of society).

You know where to find me (Patreon.com/tofp)

Patrick Chewing
09-07-2022, 05:07 PM
My pharmacy keeps calling to get my booster shots, and now with this one, I'll be 3 shots behind.

But I think I'm done taking shots.

diamenz
09-07-2022, 06:57 PM
only if it's rectally administered.

1987_Lakers
09-07-2022, 07:06 PM
Where did all these pro vaccine people go? I could of sworn I saw a bunch around here back in 2021.

HylianNightmare
09-07-2022, 07:23 PM
If it gets me outta work

Patrick Chewing
09-07-2022, 09:03 PM
If it gets me outta work

And onto a stretcher and into a morgue most likely.

jstern
09-07-2022, 09:16 PM
Where did all these pro vaccine people go? I could of sworn I saw a bunch around here back in 2021.

By default I'll just mentally add two votes for Blade and Off the Court.

Unless there's a way for the mods to manually add them.

So right now the realistic score is 2 Yes, and 4 No.

And I guess FultzNationRise, Warriorfan would also be No. As well as diamenz, since these vaccines are not administered rectally. So it's really like 2 Yes and 7 No.

bladefd
09-07-2022, 10:20 PM
only if it's rectally administered.

Why not on the p*nis? In fact, just ram it in there like Julius Caesar in Spartacus. I have a feeling jstern/chewbecca are very kinky in real-life and would love it. :bowdown:

SATAN
09-07-2022, 10:34 PM
If omicron was a bad strain I would consider it. It seems pretty mild for most people.

Patrick Chewing
09-07-2022, 10:45 PM
Why not on the p*nis? In fact, just ram it in there like Julius Caesar in Spartacus. I have a feeling jstern/chewbecca are very kinky in real-life and would love it. :bowdown:

What number does this shot make for you? 12??

jstern
09-08-2022, 01:13 AM

It seems as though you're now fetishizing the Covid vaccines. These kinds of thoughts/projections don't just innocently come out of a person. Especially a person who has shown such strong affection towards these mRNA shots.

SATAN
09-08-2022, 03:02 AM
Why do people care if bladefd gets the shots or not? From what I recall he has health issues.

JohnnySic
09-08-2022, 08:36 AM
Hard pass just like all the previous ones.

Bill Gates
09-08-2022, 09:43 AM
Whoa! guys. I know Omicron is very weak and all that but come on! This is my best vax yet! I'm highly disappointed and offended. F*** all of you! :rant

I'm trying to win Melinda back and this doesn't help one bit.

Patrick Chewing
09-08-2022, 10:59 AM
A year ago, these poll results would have been the other way around. :oldlol:

1987_Lakers
09-08-2022, 03:02 PM
A year ago, these poll results would have been the other way around. :oldlol:

The power of fear mongering.

BurningHammer
09-08-2022, 03:52 PM
I only click "View Poll Results" to see who votes "No". Nice fly trap. :oldlol:

Axe
09-08-2022, 03:58 PM
I only click "View Poll Results" to see who votes "No". Nice fly trap. :oldlol:
Op intentionally made it public so he can also laugh at those who would vote 'yes' later on.

Off the Court
09-08-2022, 04:19 PM
Covid deaths are currently lower than they've been since this all started and omicron really is a mild cold. So obviously the intake for this round will pale in comparison to alpha and delta. I won't be taking this one, but guess what would happen if I did? nothing. Hell it would probably spare me that mild cold.

mRNA is just getting started. All of you will get this jab eventually. If you live long enough anyway.

jstern
09-08-2022, 08:52 PM
Why do people care if bladefd gets the shots or not? From what I recall he has health issues.

Without those health problems there's a good chance that Blade wouldn't be alive now. killed in the front lines of the war in Ukraine (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?502974-American-Volunteer-Soldiers-Used-As-quot-Cannon-Fodder-quot-In-Ukraine). People are blunt with Bladef so that he could snap out of the CNN, MSNBC brainwashing.

Op intentionally made it public so he can also laugh at those who would vote 'yes' later on.

What's up with you all of a sudden with these conspiracy theories? First you think (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?506489-Should-the-Off-the-Court-and-Political-forum-be-remerged&p=14657010&viewfull=1#post14657010) that my whole agenda of my merger thread, and my detailed explanation and reasoning was simply to mention other poster's name. And now you're claiming that the reason why I made this thread public is to make fun of those who vote yes.

The reason why I made the vote public was simply to prevent troll votes. From the people who won't admit that they will not be getting it, but who would have, in support of the vaccines, voted yes if the vote was private.

I guess it could work the other way. I'm very sure that Bladefd IS going to get the new updated shot. But he's not going to publicly admit it.

Covid deaths are currently lower than they've been since this all started and omicron really is a mild cold. So obviously the intake for this round will pale in comparison to alpha and delta. I won't be taking this one, but guess what would happen if I did? nothing. Hell it would probably spare me that mild cold.

mRNA is just getting started. All of you will get this jab eventually. If you live long enough anyway.

This is why so many people say that you have a low IQ. And I wonder just what little connections your mind makes. It's so black and white. People are against the Corona shot for dozens of reasons that have a lot of nuances. And not only do you think that it's because it's an mRNA shot and nothing more nothing less. But you literally think that this Corona shot that creates spike proteins is going to literally be the exact same mRNA shot that will be created for anything else. And so we're all going to take it. You truly have a low IQ, because you could never comprehend, or even become aware of the various reasons why people are against these Pfizer and Moderna shot.

Nanners
09-09-2022, 02:34 AM

Is mental retardation a comorbidity for covid?

SATAN
09-09-2022, 04:14 AM
She's on her period again.

HylianNightmare
09-09-2022, 06:03 AM
And onto a stretcher and into a morgue most likely.

Like the last shot

Bill Gates
09-09-2022, 10:19 AM
Nanners' fear of the vaccine comes from figuring out that I am a satanic wizard who loaded the vaccine with microchips.

Nanners
09-09-2022, 10:27 AM
Nanners' fear of the vaccine comes from figuring out that I am a satanic wizard who loaded the vaccine with microchips.

Meanwhile, Nanners has also been 100% correct about covid being fake and gay and the vaccine being useless at best since day one, and for some odd reason 11 out of 11 people who have responded to the OP poll agree with Nanners that they dont want to take this pointless new shot.

Bill Gates
09-09-2022, 10:34 AM
F*** GOD D*** IT!!!! How did you also figure out my vaccine is gay? MOTHERF*********!!!

Nanners
09-09-2022, 10:39 AM
F*** GOD D*** IT!!!! How did you also figure out my vaccine is gay? MOTHERF*********!!!

Its self evident... and I am surprised that a guy who wears pastel purple/pink sweaters every time he goes on TV would care about his vaccine being exposed as gay... if you dont want people to think your shit is gay you should stop dressing like its fvcking easter every day.

Bill Gates
09-09-2022, 10:57 AM
You're right I've already won. The microchips in the vaccine are set to turn everyone gay in a few months. I just needed a little more time for the omicron shot to give everyone an extra gay booster which would make them super gay you know? It won't be long until this entire planet is one huge gay orgy, and I'll just sit back and watch my creation while sipping on a ‎strawberry daiquiri.

Nanners
09-09-2022, 11:01 AM
You're right I've already won. The microchips in the vaccine are set to turn everyone gay in a few months. I just needed a little more time for the omicron shot to give everyone an extra gay booster which would make them super gay you know? It won't be long until this entire planet is one huge gay orgy, and I'll just sit back and watch my creation while sipping on a ‎strawberry daiquiri.

How am I right that you have already won? I never said you won, I said you dress like a *** and the shit you are peddling is fake and gay... is that "winning" in your bubble existence?

You most certainly have not won, In fact its hard to understand how someone with so much power and influence could lose as prolifically and often as you do

Bill Gates
09-09-2022, 11:06 AM
How am I right that you have already won? I never said you won, I said you dress like a *** and the shit you are peddling is fake and gay... is that "winning" in your bubble existence?

You most certainly have not won, In fact its hard to understand how someone with so much power and influence could lose as prolifically and often as you do

Yeah we'll see who's won when in about 3 months you're completely drenched in semen from being gang raped by a pack of gay provaxxers. You little f****** b****

Nanners
09-09-2022, 11:10 AM
Yeah we'll see who's won when in about 3 months you're completely drenched in semen from being gang raped by a pack of gay provaxxers. You little f****** b****

:roll:

as if pro vaxxers have functional *****

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 11:18 AM

This is disgusting and perverse. Only a homosexual who has actually partaken in this exact same activity can conjure up such a thought. Vile heathen.

Bill Gates
09-09-2022, 11:21 AM
This is disgusting and perverse. Only a homosexual who has actually partaken in this exact same activity can conjure up such a thought. Vile heathen.
You have my gay chips are inside of you Patrick. Do you feel them inside of you? Are you getting that urge to wear lots of black leather accessories?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/12/7b/5e/127b5e326eab66862ca2db6b8b0cfad4.gif

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 11:26 AM
You have my gay chips are inside of you Patrick. Do you feel them inside of you? Are you getting that urge to wear lots of black leather accessories?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/12/7b/5e/127b5e326eab66862ca2db6b8b0cfad4.gif

I'm getting the urge of separating your head from the rest of your body!

Bill Gates
09-09-2022, 11:33 AM
I'm getting the urge for you to thrust your head into my body!
Yes yes yes. It's starting to take affect.

coin24
09-10-2022, 10:49 AM
What’s that? Covid is nothing more than a common cold and you cucks got played by the media and big pharma? Wow you don’t say:lol

The same idiots just keep falling for the narratives every single time. Will you ever wake up to yourselves??

Bimbo Coles
09-10-2022, 02:58 PM
Nah, I'll just be getting the new omicron.

JohnnySic
09-11-2022, 09:04 AM
Never forget.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1568798311519342592/pu/vid/736x720/6l-g-x4k1DndqXRW.mp4?tag=12

Gohan
09-11-2022, 01:04 PM
I voted no i havent gotten one shot yet and never caught anything. Hell i dont even think ive ever had a flu shot before

JohnnySic
09-13-2022, 05:30 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcADwPcX0AAnNr0?format=jpg&name=small

jstern
09-13-2022, 10:50 PM
So far 13 votes for No and 0 votes for Yes. And I just don't feel that 171 million Americans will be getting these new Pfizer and Moderna shots. So it makes me wonder if it's part of a gift to Pfizer and Moderna, since it's all about money. Of if it's that plus they're going to come up with some new mandates.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FcADwPcX0AAnNr0?format=jpg&name=small

That image really shows how as a whole society, humans are very stupid. They truly proceeded on as though something like that is the case.

Patrick Chewing
09-14-2022, 12:10 AM
Never forget.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1568798311519342592/pu/vid/736x720/6l-g-x4k1DndqXRW.mp4?tag=12

This video is full of quotes that only divided this nation further. And they wonder why we hate each other.

"In a world of threats, and tyrants, and terror, do you know what our biggest enemy is in America? Our fellow Americans." - Chris Cuomo

And of course it's no coincidence that every person in that video is Left-Leaning.

highwhey
09-14-2022, 01:39 AM
This video is full of quotes that only divided this nation further. And they wonder why we hate each other.

"In a world of threats, and tyrants, and terror, do you know what our biggest enemy is in America? Our fellow Americans." - Chris Cuomo

And of course it's no coincidence that every person in that video is Left-Leaning.

to be fair, your side did threaten civil war bc of a legal search warrant. also, in the past decade or so, white americans are responsible for more terrorist attacks than any middle eastern person.

Off the Court
09-14-2022, 09:55 AM
So far 13 votes for No and 0 votes for Yes. And I just don't feel that 171 million Americans will be getting these new Pfizer and Moderna shots. So it makes me wonder if it's part of a gift to Pfizer and Moderna, since it's all about money. Of if it's that plus they're going to come up with some new mandates.

Thanks for the update. It's at 14 for No now and 0 for Yes. Have you considered showing this poll to Pfizer and Moderna so that way they know what's going on?

I also wonder if these two drug companies are trying to make a profit.

warriorfan
09-14-2022, 10:05 AM
vax cucks absolutely fuming in this thread

:roll:

Patrick Chewing
09-14-2022, 11:39 AM
to be fair, your side did threaten civil war bc of a legal search warrant. also, in the past decade or so, white americans are responsible for more terrorist attacks than any middle eastern person.

The Left is pushing for Civil War. We're not threatening it. We're just telling the Left, that if you want it, it won't end well for them. They are coming after us and after our elected leaders and using the powers of the Federal Government to do so. Liberals with pink and green hair will never rule over me or tell me what to do. Over my dead body.

highwhey
09-14-2022, 11:48 AM
The Left is pushing for Civil War. We're not threatening it. We're just telling the Left, that if you want it, it won't end well for them. They are coming after us and after our elected leaders and using the powers of the Federal Government to do so. Liberals with pink and green hair will never rule over me or tell me what to do. Over my dead body.

oh, okay.

Off the Court
09-14-2022, 11:55 AM
https://pics.me.me/dont-worry-sir-m-from-the-internet-meal-team-6-58323225.png

Chewing when Trump declares civil war.