PDA

View Full Version : No threads on the mass shooter from yesterday down in Memphis??

Patrick Chewing
09-08-2022, 11:14 AM
Gee I wonder why that is. He livestreamed his shootings. Shot 7 people and killed 4.

How come the people that usually post about mass shootings haven't posted about this yet?? Where are you guys? I'm concerned.

highwhey
09-08-2022, 11:23 AM
are you OK?

Patrick Chewing
09-08-2022, 11:32 AM
are you OK?

Thank God I'm safe, but I'm more worried about you guys. And about Im Still Ballin and others who are Johnny on the spot when it comes to mass shootings. The real question is, are YOU OK??

highwhey
09-08-2022, 11:34 AM
well you may be based in new york but you're so fat that you can be in NY and TN at the same time. are you okie dokie?

Off the Court
09-08-2022, 11:35 AM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/AnguishedShinyBighornsheep-size_restricted.gif

Chewing after seeing a picture of the shooter.

He had a feeling the killer was a....

Patrick Chewing
09-08-2022, 11:43 AM
Once again, my job on this board is to point out the hypocrisy of the Left and obese diabetics like highweight who hates White people and cops.

highwhey
09-08-2022, 12:04 PM
Once again, my job on this board is to point out the hypocrisy of the Left and obese diabetics like highweight who hates White people and cops.

what? i'm anti-police bc of their illegal raid on Trump.

and i don't hate white people. i'm dating a white girl. she fvcks me better than any latina i've been with.

Patrick Chewing
09-08-2022, 12:24 PM
and i don't hate white people. i'm dating a white girl. she fvcks me better than any latina i've been with.

https://y.yarn.co/d4c98fda-66a8-411f-b0b1-9e345db36b83_text.gif

Don't **** this up.

diamenz
09-08-2022, 12:31 PM
what? i'm anti-police bc of their illegal raid on Trump.

wait, what?

highwhey
09-08-2022, 12:37 PM
https://y.yarn.co/d4c98fda-66a8-411f-b0b1-9e345db36b83_text.gif

Don't **** this up.

The sex is amazing. I love feeling her legs shake when i make her ***. I dont think she’s ever had big dick before bc she’s tight and i make her *** within minutes lol. Wore kahkis our first bang and she came all over them since i didnt pull them down all the way. I wish i had started dating white chicks sooner. Complete opposite of latinas with horrible attitude issues.

Gohan
09-08-2022, 12:56 PM
Kkktrick at it again. Also, i might not like white people that much but my wife is white so i get a pass

Patrick Chewing
09-08-2022, 01:00 PM
Kkktrick at it again. Also, i might not like white people that much but my wife is white so i get a pass

More Black girls for me. I love 'em.

Nanners
09-09-2022, 02:36 AM
Why exactly should anyone care about this? Everyone knows mass shootings are only worth talking about when its a white male shooter and the weapon is an ar-15

highwhey
09-09-2022, 03:54 AM
Why exactly should anyone care about this? Everyone knows mass shootings are only worth talking about when its a white male shooter and the weapon is an ar-15
So like 99% of them

Nanners
09-09-2022, 04:21 AM
So like 99% of them

Wrong. 99% of "mass shootings" are black/hispanic gang bangers doing drive bys on eachother... dozens of gang members are gunned down every week in cities like Chicago, Houston, LA, NY, Baltimore, ST Louis, white males with ar-15s generally dont pop up more than once or twice a year.

highwhey
09-09-2022, 04:37 AM
Wrong. 99% of "mass shootings" are black/hispanic gang bangers doing drive bys on eachother... dozens of gang members are gunned down every week in cities like Chicago, Houston, LA, NY, Baltimore, ST Louis, white males with ar-15s generally dont pop up more than once or twice a year.

WRONG. well, i'll be more honest than you're willing to. you're being disingenuous by being liberal with the mass shooter title. what is your definition of that? and what subsets are you including? because those sound an awful lot like gang shootings, i.e. violence initiated between criminal elements. the media traditionally refers to mass shooters as people that shoot up people without provocation. i know you guys get your panties in a bunch when i spit fax, but it's ok champ, not everyone is purrfect.

highwhey
09-09-2022, 04:39 AM
it's actually quite sad to try to muddy the stats by including gang violence in this convo and trying to equate it to shooting up random strangers. :facepalm

go touch grass.

Nanners
09-09-2022, 04:45 AM
WRONG. well, i'll be more honest than you're willing to. you're being disingenuous by being liberal with the mass shooter title. what is your definition of that? and what subsets are you including? because those sound an awful lot like gang shootings, i.e. violence initiated between criminal elements. the media traditionally refers to mass shooters as people that shoot up people without provocation. i know you guys get your panties in a bunch when i spit fax, but it's ok champ, not everyone is purrfect.

As far as I know, the mainstream definition of "mass shooter" is someone who shoots 3 or more people in a single event. A huge percentage of gang shootings fit the definition of mass shootings, and when politicians talk about how many mass shootings there have been during x amount of time, they always include those gang shootings (much like how they always include the suicides that account for ~75% of firearm deaths whenever they talk about deaths from gun violence).

The anti-gunners dont really have a choice, they have to include gang shootings in their statistics, otherwise "mass shootings" arent a big enough problem. The number of people who are killed by a deranged white man with an AR-15 every year is always far too low to result in any kind of meaningful legislative changes.

it's actually quite sad to try to muddy the stats by including gang violence in this convo and trying to equate it to shooting up random strangers. :facepalm

go touch grass.

I am not the one muddying the stats, fvcktard. The people who publish the stats (the govt and anti gun groups) pool these stats together in order to further their narrative, I agree with you that they should not be pooled together. If you ignore gang violence and situations like domestics, the number of innocent victims gunned down by insane white men with ar-15s every year is too small for anyone to really give a ****. I mean this year there has been multiple white males with ar-15s who went shooting, and the total death toll from all of those incidents combined is like 25 or so? Meanwhile over 100k people are expected to die from opiate overdoses this year?

Anyway, if you want to narrowly define mass shootings as events where multiple people were shot and no gang was involved, I think that is wonderful... because that means "mass shootings" will never be able to be used as an excuse to violate the 2nd amendment rights of law abiding americans.

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 10:43 AM

go touch grass.

Looking the other way to gang shootings like most Blacks do is quite comical. Just cause you don't acknowledge it doesn't mean it's not happening.

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 10:54 AM
And I'm gonna slap highweight on his fat head with another fact. This piece of shit Black thug was taken into custody alive, killing that narrative that police only take White mass shooters in alive and buy them fast food on their way to jail.

Lakers Legend#32
09-09-2022, 03:53 PM

"Hey Baby. I'm Poopsie. Do you know I'm a divorced, Trump supporting, jewelry store clerk?

Hey where ya going? Come back. F#cking B!tch."

highwhey
09-09-2022, 04:19 PM
Looking the other way to gang shootings like most Blacks do is quite comical. Just cause you don't acknowledge it doesn't mean it's not happening.

it's not looking the other way dumbass. they are classified as seperate stats for a reason, one is provocation and the other is shooting innocent people. there is an absolute difference.

highwhey
09-09-2022, 04:20 PM
As far as I know, the mainstream definition of "mass shooter" is someone who shoots 3 or more people in a single event. A huge percentage of gang shootings fit the definition of mass shootings, and when politicians talk about how many mass shootings there have been during x amount of time, they always include those gang shootings (much like how they always include the suicides that account for ~75% of firearm deaths whenever they talk about deaths from gun violence).

The anti-gunners dont really have a choice, they have to include gang shootings in their statistics, otherwise "mass shootings" arent a big enough problem. The number of people who are killed by a deranged white man with an AR-15 every year is always far too low to result in any kind of meaningful legislative changes.

I am not the one muddying the stats, fvcktard. The people who publish the stats (the govt and anti gun groups) pool these stats together in order to further their narrative, I agree with you that they should not be pooled together. If you ignore gang violence and situations like domestics, the number of innocent victims gunned down by insane white men with ar-15s every year is too small for anyone to really give a ****. I mean this year there has been multiple white males with ar-15s who went shooting, and the total death toll from all of those incidents combined is like 25 or so? Meanwhile over 100k people are expected to die from opiate overdoses this year?

Anyway, if you want to narrowly define mass shootings as events where multiple people were shot and no gang was involved, I think that is wonderful... because that means "mass shootings" will never be able to be used as an excuse to violate the 2nd amendment rights of law abiding americans.

are we comparing mass shootings to opiate overdoses now? both are the doings of whites for the most part anyway.

JohnnySic
09-09-2022, 05:58 PM
are we comparing mass shootings to opiate overdoses now? both are the doings of whites for the most part anyway.

LOL.

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2019/08/1565040845735.jpg

AirBonner
09-09-2022, 06:36 PM
LOL.

https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2019/08/1565040845735.jpg:biggums:

Yikes fake news?

Gohan
09-09-2022, 08:30 PM
LOL.

I guarantee you there are more white mass shooters than black, youre trying to skew sh1t

n00bie
09-09-2022, 09:07 PM
Mass shootings happen so often, it's not even news anymore.

n00bie
09-09-2022, 09:27 PM
LOL.

Those black shooters had targets. The white shooters were targetting random strangers.

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 09:43 PM
Those black shooters had targets. The white shooters were targetting random strangers.

And this means what?

highwhey
09-09-2022, 10:00 PM
And this means what?

we should not limit that graphic to any subsets since you guys are seeking the pure definiton of mass killers. let's bring in war deaths into the picture. because it's totaly comparable to equate those to innocent people being killed at the mall. the people who dropped the atom bomb were white folks. wow. that completely obliterates this graphic. why limit it to a time period? whites have killed far more people than anyone else. :eek:

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 10:08 PM
we should not limit that graphic to any subsets since you guys are seeking the pure definiton of mass killers. let's bring in war deaths into the picture. because it's totaly comparable to equate those to innocent people being killed at the mall. the people who dropped the atom bomb were white folks. wow. that completely obliterates this graphic. why limit it to a time period? whites have killed far more people than anyone else. :eek:

This might be the dumbest post of all time.

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 10:12 PM
https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1568312811943608326?t=vr6C_mrArvC7e2nh4Hlb_w&s=19

I wish you were more consistent with your outrage. But I think you look the other way when the darkies do some heinous shit which they've been doing a lot of lately.

AlternativeAcc.
09-09-2022, 10:36 PM

That's a bizzare fetish. Not even black dudes like black girls. They're hideous man.

To each their own tho

SATAN
09-09-2022, 10:39 PM
"Hey Baby. I'm Poopsie. Do you know I'm a divorced, Trump supporting, jewelry store clerk?

Hey where ya going? Come back. F#cking B!tch."

:roll:

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 10:52 PM
That's a bizzare fetish. Not even black dudes like black girls. They're hideous man.

To each their own tho

The light-skinned ones are fire. White girls and Latinas...been there done that.

KNOW1EDGE
09-09-2022, 11:31 PM
Why do people think this particular case doesn’t garner any coverage or attention while others do?

JohnnySic
09-10-2022, 10:05 AM
^No political currency in it. The shooter has to fit a certain profile. Same reason that gang violence gets largely ignored.

SATAN
09-10-2022, 10:40 AM
Poster above me is RR3.

KNOW1EDGE
09-10-2022, 01:01 PM
^No political currency in it. The shooter has to fit a certain profile. Same reason that gang violence gets largely ignored.

Wanted to make sure we were all on the same page

Patrick Chewing
09-10-2022, 01:17 PM
This guy is probably a sociopath. I was watching his arraignment yesterday cause I stay on top of cases like these, and the whole time his court-appointed attorney was talking to him, he was just looking all around the room with his crazy eyes. He wasn't paying any attention to what she was saying. It's like a switch was flipped inside his head and he just decided to start killing. I mean, who does this at 19 years of age? He's incapable of realizing that he is spending the rest of his life in jail or may be executed as a result.

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2022/09/720/405/EZEKIEL-Kelly-Court-090922-MS007-copy.jpg

Here are 3 of the 4 victims:

https://foxmetronews.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Leo-2-1024x576.jpg

The Black dude is apparently a close friend of the shooter. The White girl apparently saw him crash his truck and went to offer him aid, and he shot and killed her right in front of her daughter. Advice to everyone: Don't offer assistance to anyone who looks like the shooter. EVER.

Lakers Legend#32
09-11-2022, 12:38 AM
The light-skinned ones are fire. White girls and Latinas...been there done that.

This is Poopsie lying in an attempt to not appear racist.

Gohan
09-11-2022, 06:13 AM

To each their own tho

Its not even like that, i like black girls its just when you find the right girl it doesnt matter about their skin color. My girl is considered white by alot of people but you can tell by her features that she has black in her.

Though the hoes patrick posted were kind of ugly he can have all of them he wants