Long Duck Dong
09-08-2022, 02:29 PM
At 96. RIP.

Axe
09-08-2022, 02:30 PM
Rip madam.

Patrick Chewing
09-08-2022, 02:39 PM
All Hail the Queen! May she Rest in Peace.

https://www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com/education/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/young-queen-elizabeth-II.jpg

She was a peach. By the looks of it, this will be the last female Queen for quite some time.

BurningHammer
09-08-2022, 03:51 PM
All Hail the Queen! May she Rest in Peace.

https://www.thenaturalsapphirecompany.com/education/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/young-queen-elizabeth-II.jpg

She was a peach. By the looks of it, this will be the last female Queen for quite some time.

Queens are female. :oldlol:

Also, if you mean the world, there is still one reigning queen; Queen Margrethe II of Denmark.

Patrick Chewing
09-08-2022, 04:02 PM
Queens are female. :oldlol:

Also, if you mean the world, there is still one reigning queen; Queen Margrethe II of Denmark.

You know what I mean, jelly bean. Last female monarch in the UK for a while.

Ain't nobody got time for Denmark.

RRR3
09-08-2022, 04:16 PM
She was racist as **** good riddance. I realize most of you are probably unfamiliar with how bad she was due to the media not talking about it, I just learned some of it today tbh.

Patrick Chewing
09-08-2022, 04:27 PM
She was racist as **** good riddance. I realize most of you are probably unfamiliar with how bad she was due to the media not talking about it, I just learned some of it today tbh.

Link us to the Twitter user that said so.

Manny98
09-08-2022, 04:34 PM
Enlighten us, I know there's some racism surrounding the royal family but not the Queen herself

RRR3
09-08-2022, 04:37 PM
Enlighten us, I know there's some racism surrounding the royal family but not the Queen herself
https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jun/02/buckingham-palace-banned-ethnic-minorities-from-office-roles-papers-reveal

Like I said I realize this stuff isn’t made very public in America or the UK so I’m not blaming people who don’t know. Besides chewing. I will always blame that tub of fascism

Patrick Chewing
09-08-2022, 04:44 PM
https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jun/02/buckingham-palace-banned-ethnic-minorities-from-office-roles-papers-reveal

Like I said I realize this stuff isn’t made very public in America or the UK so I’m not blaming people who don’t know. Besides chewing. I will always blame that tub of fascism

You're just an angry little midget that hates the world. Everyone is racist to you. You live a lonely and sad and pathetic life.

RRR3
09-08-2022, 04:56 PM
You're just an angry little midget that hates the world. Everyone is racist to you. You live a lonely and sad and pathetic life.
Banning minorities is racist, fats. I’m also likely taller than your fat ass and lol at you calling anyone lonely you’re an obvious loner

Long Duck Dong
09-08-2022, 05:44 PM

This was the 50s. Almost everybody was racist against someone unless you were at the bottom of the heap i.e. blacks and Aborigines. Plus it's Britain, it's not like America. It's their land, they wanted people around them that held their values to the highest cultural standards of the day. Another dummy judging people of the past by modern standards.

Notice this guy has no problem with his hero Che Guevara's racist and homophobic tendencies. Dude helped Castro imprison thousands of homosexuals not to mention he was a flat out murderer and executioner. Buu.bbu..but white people were racist 75 years ago! Big whoop. We've changed. She changed.

JohnnySic
09-08-2022, 05:53 PM
Notice this guy has no problem with his hero Che Guevara's racist and homophobic tendencies. Dude helped Castro imprison thousands of homosexuals not to mention he was a flat out murderer and executioner. Buu.bbu..but white people were racist 75 years ago! Big whoop. We've changed. She changed.

I find it really amusing how libtards turned Che Guevera into one of their cult heroes, considering he was the furthest thing from woke. :lol

Patrick Chewing
09-08-2022, 05:55 PM
This was the 50s. Almost everybody was racist against someone unless you were at the bottom of the heap i.e. blacks and Aborigines. Plus it's Britain, it's not like America. It's their land, they wanted people around them that held their values to the highest cultural standards of the day. Another dummy judging people of the past by modern standards.

That's why RRR3 is a joke. He worships Satan and then worships murderers, but hates rich White people just cause you know...they're rich and White. :lol

Guess he got the lazy gene from his Mother's side of the family.

FultzNationRISE
09-08-2022, 06:24 PM
https://youtu.be/RvMxqcgBhWQ

FultzNationRISE
09-08-2022, 06:25 PM
She was racist as **** good riddance.I realize most of you are probably unfamiliar with how bad she was due to the media not talking about it, I just learned some of it today tbh.

:lol

The rrr3 contribution you can set your watch to.

BigKobeFan
09-08-2022, 07:05 PM
I find it really amusing how libtards turned Che Guevera into one of their cult heroes, considering he was the furthest thing from woke. :lol

Che Guevera would have murdered fakkits like RRR

RRR3
09-08-2022, 08:25 PM

Anarchists famously like Che Guevara :lol.

Monarchist Meltdown.

Full Court
09-08-2022, 10:17 PM
I have nothing personal against Lizzy, but it's another monarch dead. I've never liked monarchs anyway.

1987_Lakers
09-09-2022, 12:46 AM
RIP to the Reptilian

1987_Lakers
09-09-2022, 12:51 AM
https://i.redd.it/evez3kk8iqm91.jpg

1987_Lakers
09-09-2022, 12:52 AM
///

Lakers Legend#32
09-09-2022, 01:20 AM
https://youtu.be/RvMxqcgBhWQ

Great Song

Doomsday Dallas
09-09-2022, 01:36 AM

not surprising... but very interesting photos.

Nanners
09-09-2022, 02:12 AM

University of Alabama didnt allow blacks to play in their football program until the 1970s... not saying she isnt a racist (the concept of "royalty" is inherently racist), but the 1960s were a very different time.

Nanners
09-09-2022, 02:14 AM

It gets worse

https://imgs.search.brave.com/V9csBdkVyNPB_-ItcgxxaN34n8FJhzd0h0Mo1lKUEOU/rs:fit:664:389:1/g:ce/aHR0cHM6Ly9pLnBp/bmltZy5jb20vb3Jp/Z2luYWxzL2JjL2Zk/LzgzL2JjZmQ4M2Fj/NWE3NWUwYTE4OTI0/ZTEwYjFiOGZmNzMx/LmpwZw

This queen used her power and influence to protect some of the most deranged sex criminals that we know of in the modern era... disgusting woman in a disgusting family

SATAN
09-09-2022, 04:21 AM
It's hilarious watching how much media are focused on this event. None of us knew her nor believe in the structure. :lol

I don't believe she was literally a bad person. She might have been ok but god damn, I have no interest in seeing any of this.

I seen my parents watching the news and discussing this as if they lost someone. Ridiculous.

Nanners
09-09-2022, 04:28 AM
It's hilarious watching how much media are focused on this event. None of us knew her nor believe in the structure. :lol

Not only do we not believe in this structure in the US, but this country was founded upon the rejection of that structure. The idea that all men are created equal (which I would argue is supposed to be the founding principle of this country) is incompatable with the idea that some people are born into "royalty". The entire concept of royalty is inherently racist - imagine a modern nation made up of millions of unique individuals all bending their knee to someone and their family simply because of the circumstances of that persons birth.

1987_Lakers
09-09-2022, 08:42 AM
https://worldstar.com/videos/wshhGt5n7dDSHIS881HJ/argentinian-tv-host-celebrates-the-queen039s-death-with-champagne

TheMan
09-09-2022, 09:09 AM
https://worldstar.com/videos/wshhGt5n7dDSHIS881HJ/argentinian-tv-host-celebrates-the-queen039s-death-with-champagne

These Argies can sure hold a grudge, still bitter about the Falklands :lol

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 10:26 AM

I don't believe she was literally a bad person. She might have been ok but god damn, I have no interest in seeing any of this.

I seen my parents watching the news and discussing this as if they lost someone. Ridiculous.

It's called being a human being. Having a heart. Emotions. Feelings. Compassion. All the things an animal like you lacks.

Nanners
09-09-2022, 10:30 AM
It's called being a human being. Having a heart. Emotions. Feelings. Compassion. All the things an animal like you lacks.

You can feel compassion for some ancient witch if you really want to.

Personally I dont feel any compassion for a terrible human who was one of the most privileged people to ever exist on this planet, but I do feel compassion for the countless innocent children who were abused by monsters like Jimmy Saville and Prince Andrew while they were under the protection of the british crown.

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 10:40 AM
You can feel compassion for some ancient witch if you really want to.

Personally I dont feel any compassion for a terrible human who was one of the most privileged people to ever exist on this planet, but I do feel compassion for the countless innocent children who were abused by monsters like Jimmy Saville and Prince Andrew while they were under the protection of the british crown.

You don't like her because she was born into privilege? Is that it? Just wondering. Or because of something else she did?

If I strike it rich and have a child, are you saying you will hate my child, Uncle Nanners??

Nanners
09-09-2022, 10:42 AM
You don't like her because she was born into privilege? Is that it? Just wondering. Or because of something else she did?

If I strike it rich and have a child, are you saying you will hate my child, Uncle Nanners??

I dont like her because she used her power and influence to protect Jimmy Saville, Prince Andrew, Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein, and god knows how many other disgusting pedophiles

also I dont like her because royalty is an absurd and inherently racist concept (and not the cool/funny type of racist like Mel Gibsons answering machine messages)

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 10:50 AM
I dont like her because she used her power and influence to protect Jimmy Saville, Prince Andrew, Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein, and god knows how many other disgusting pedophiles

also I dont like her because royalty is an absurd and inherently racist concept (and not the cool/funny type of racist like Mel Gibsons answering machine messages)

I am royalty here.

Nanners
09-09-2022, 10:51 AM
I am royalty here.

You are as royalty should be - fair, just, intelligent, thoughtful, huge dick (thats what rrr3s mom tells me at least), huge muscles, zero tolerance for pedos, etc

Long live the king

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 11:02 AM
You are as royalty should be - fair, just, intelligent, thoughtful, huge dick (thats what rrr3s mom tells me at least), huge muscles, zero tolerance for pedos, etc

Long live the king

https://c.tenor.com/hrqSbSvSEAkAAAAd/macho-man-king.gif

Nanners
09-09-2022, 11:07 AM
https://c.tenor.com/hrqSbSvSEAkAAAAd/macho-man-king.gif

My King, in case you didnt notice, the people desperately need your strength and guidance right now... your lands have been overrun by degenerates, trannies, and woke teachers. Will you take up your fathers hammer and vanquish these demons back from whence they came?

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 11:16 AM
My King, in case you didnt notice, the people desperately need your strength and guidance right now... your lands have been overrun by degenerates, trannies, and woke teachers. Will you take up your fathers hammer and vanquish these demons back from whence they came?

You know...when I arose from my California King size bed this morning and pushed all the bodies of my naked female concubines aside, I put on my robe and said to myself that I was going to leave this board and let the maggots run wild and eat themselves alive. Only a few of you are truly worthy of my presence. But then I reminded myself that I was King. King of ISH. I leave for no man or tranny lover. And now with a new King taking his throne over across the pond, I can't let him get all the attention. So I'm not going anywhere. And I will continue to slay the demons of ISH who spew their vile filth of Liberalism and push their LGBTQ+XYZABC123 agenda. They're running on borrowed time.

Long Duck Dong
09-09-2022, 11:42 AM
Great Song

Oh really? What do you think about this one?

https://youtu.be/vxkQXK0kRd0

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/35900000/The-Originals-Klaus-s-smirk-the-originals-tv-show-35922496-245-300.gif

SATAN
09-09-2022, 12:35 PM

Says the "Cuban Catholic" USA hating rat that Jesus Christ would disprove of. I know what you're up to. XXXXL Ratrick.

Axe
09-09-2022, 12:36 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MintySlightAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

SATAN
09-09-2022, 12:36 PM
Chewing. :oldlol:

SATAN
09-09-2022, 12:37 PM
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/MintySlightAchillestang-size_restricted.gif

This is Patrick Chewing's response to common sense.

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 12:46 PM
3 posts from SATAN (RRR3) dedicated to the King. :oldlol:

I own that peasant.

SATAN
09-09-2022, 12:52 PM
3 posts from SATAN (RRR3) dedicated to the King. :oldlol:

I own that peasant.

You literally pretend to own a shop full of rocks.

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 12:52 PM
You literally pretend to own a shop full of rocks.

4 posts!!!

SATAN
09-09-2022, 12:53 PM
Have fun.

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 12:54 PM
5!!!!

SATAN
09-09-2022, 01:00 PM
Look what I do...****head. How's that 10 seconds of your life?

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 01:02 PM
6!!!!

SATAN
09-09-2022, 01:04 PM
He has nothing to say. I OWN his soul. The boring moron with several alts that pretends to sell rocks.

Axe
09-09-2022, 01:10 PM
Lol PistolPete having a huge meltdown itt.

This is Patrick Chewing's response to common sense.
:lol

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 01:25 PM
I've hurt Axe and SATAN so much that all they do is talk about me 24/7. But as a King, this is expected. I OWN THEM.

SouBeachTalents
09-09-2022, 01:58 PM
Man, I will literally NEVER understand the obsession with the British royal family :lol I have legitimately never given a fck about anything that's happened with them, and her death has completely dominated the news cycle like nobody's I've seen outside of Michael Jackson & maybe Kobe.

Serious question, what does the queen even do? Why was her life considered so significant and important? I genuinely want to know.

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2022, 03:16 PM
Man, I will literally NEVER understand the obsession with the British royal family :lol I have legitimately never given a fck about anything that's happened with them, and her death has completely dominated the news cycle like nobody's I've seen outside of Michael Jackson & maybe Kobe.

Serious question, what does the queen even do? Why was her life considered so significant and important? I genuinely want to know.

She is merely a celebrity. A very rich and pompous celebrity that held a title of custom with an extremely long tradition. So the infatuation with her or any member of the Royal Family is simply a result of conditioning throughout the centuries. Idolatry of this magnitude has dwindled over time. More people were probably infatuated with the Royals during the time of her father or Queen Victoria.

Worshipping celebrities has always irked me though. Like those people that fainted when they saw Michael Jackson in person. Or like the idiots in the NBA Forum that think Lebron is the GOAT. Silly people.

Lakers Legend#32
09-09-2022, 03:48 PM

Poopsie finally admits he's an old, barren, childless, incel.

FultzNationRISE
09-09-2022, 03:52 PM
He has nothing to say. I OWN his soul. The boring moron with several alts that pretends to sell rocks.

You kinda just described yourself to a tee.

SATAN
09-09-2022, 10:43 PM
You kinda just described yourself to a tee.

Stop begging for my attention, you ugly looking ****in' retard.

AirBonner
09-10-2022, 12:24 AM
Rr3 bringing out all his dups in here :oldlol:

Lakers Legend#32
09-10-2022, 03:10 AM
This is an excellent day to talk about how damaging the cleansing of our history is.

A lot of historical context would make today understandable without just assuming people were being mean to Queen Elizabeth.

The colonial past is right there.

For example the queen ruled an imperial empire over South Africa, India, Kenya, Egypt, Barbados, Fiji, Australia, and Nigeria.

She was much more than the "celebrity" Poopsie has reduced her to.

AirBonner
09-10-2022, 09:46 AM
This is an excellent day to talk about how damaging the cleansing of our history is.

A lot of historical context would make today understandable without just assuming people were being mean to Queen Elizabeth.

The colonial past is right there.

For example the queen ruled an imperial empire over South Africa, India, Kenya, Egypt, Barbados, Fiji, Australia, and Nigeria.

She was much more than the "celebrity" Poopsie has reduced her to.

She didn’t hold power over shit. Keep dreaming

FultzNationRISE
09-10-2022, 10:16 AM
Stop begging for my attention, you ugly looking ****in' retard.

I know you’re experiencing a tremendous amount of existence right now. But thats no excuse to be an existence in the ass to all of us.

SATAN
09-10-2022, 10:37 AM
Begging, seething and furious.

Absolutely predictable.

Scammy lowlife.

Patrick Chewing
09-10-2022, 11:38 AM
Begging, seething and furious.

Absolutely predictable.

Scammy lowlife.

RRR3's mother should have aborted him.

Lakers Legend#32
09-10-2022, 04:35 PM
She didn’t hold power over shit. Keep dreaming

She did not hold any official power but she did have a tremendous amount of influence.

That's why world leaders would always come to see her.

Gohan
09-10-2022, 09:42 PM
Fvck that b1tch she got thousands of black people/african people killed worldwide

Lakers Legend#32
09-11-2022, 03:46 AM
The Queen's best moment came when she met Melania and called her Stormy.

Lakers Legend#32
09-11-2022, 02:23 PM
Then Trump said the Queen knighted him in private.

BWAWAWAHAHAHAHA!

Long Duck Dong
09-12-2022, 12:43 PM
Then Trump said the Queen knighted him in private.

BWAWAWAHAHAHAHA!

This guy believes every piece of fake news and conspiracy that's circling around the libtard community. I feel genuinely sorry for LL#32, your life must be empty having to try and fill it with such nonsense.

https://i.imgflip.com/3kzxtx.jpg

FultzNationRISE
09-12-2022, 01:30 PM
This guy believes every piece of fake news and conspiracy that's circling around the libtard community. I feel genuinely sorry for LL#32, your life must be empty having to try and fill it with such nonsense.

https://i.imgflip.com/3kzxtx.jpg

Def one of those unhinged pink-hairs you read about in the news who leaves a trail of online meltdowns before doing something radical. Guy’s posting is textbook obsessive. And textbook “displacing personal loathing/frustration into a political vendetta.”

Someone should be keeping an eye on him.

Nanners
09-15-2022, 04:07 AM
RRR3's mother should have aborted him.
Absolute nonsense, you should know better than to say something like that

It was part of gods plan for RRR3's useless bitch of a mother to give birth to the one of the most pathetically hilarious internet trolls this site has ever seen. Imagine how different the discussions on this site might have been if RRR3 wasnt constantly here acting like its his job to talk shit and argue from his ~10 alt accounts every day.

While RRR3 (and his alt accts) can def be annoying at time, they have become a key part of the modern ISH experience and ultimately I am glad they have been so willing to use their stupidity to help fill my life with so many laughs

Nanners
09-15-2022, 04:14 AM
Def one of those unhinged pink-hairs you read about in the news who leaves a trail of online meltdowns before doing something radical. Guy’s posting is textbook obsessive. And textbook “displacing personal loathing/frustration into a political vendetta.”

Someone should be keeping an eye on him.

Luckily hes a californian liberal, which puts a ceiling on how much damage he is capable of doing.