PDA

View Full Version : Why does 3ball edit all of his posts?

GrayGoat
09-10-2022, 10:39 PM
Is it so he can blame mods for hacking his account? :oldlol:

Spurs m8
09-10-2022, 10:44 PM
You really spending Saturday night getting upset about 3ball again?

You sad sack of shit

GrayGoat
09-10-2022, 10:53 PM
Edited op for good measure

RRR3
09-10-2022, 11:12 PM
He's senile

bison
09-10-2022, 11:20 PM
You really spending Saturday night getting upset about 3ball again?

You sad sack of shit

Unresolved daddy issues. These bronies have fashioned 3ball as a proxy for their actual dads who walked out of their lives a long time ago. They see 3ball and yell and fume at him as if he were their absent father. And their meltdowns will continue because 3ball won’t love them back.

Full Court
09-10-2022, 11:31 PM
Because the man is a perfectionist. 3ball edits his posts as many times as it takes to reach a level where the words of his posts flow like a verbal symphony.

bison
09-10-2022, 11:35 PM
Because the man is a perfectionist. 3ball edits his posts as many times as it takes to reach a level where the words of his posts flow like a verbal symphony.

Yes he is a true basketball historian who fact checks and verifies all his posts. Bronies can’t handle that level of expertise.

Spurs m8
09-11-2022, 12:49 AM
Hes a truly amazing poster.

And the best part is, everything he says is true with lack of context or mental gymnastics.

His knowledge also outweighs bronnies by about 50 to 1....he leaves then speechless and defeated, every single day.

3ball and MJ are a team at this point, they both keep gay groat and alts up at night

Remarkable

beau_boy04
09-12-2022, 12:27 PM
who is 3ball???

asking cause i just came back after 5+ years hiatus:cheers:

Full Court
09-12-2022, 12:34 PM
who is 3ball???

He is the consensus GOAT poster on ISH.

Basketball fans love him.

Bronies hate him.

1987_Lakers
09-12-2022, 12:42 PM
who is 3ball???

Obsessed lunatic who has been caught many times lying about stats and often does a complete 180 on his statements. Called Curry the most overrated player ever, then a few months later called him a top 5 player ever. Said Giannis was a loser who would never win because he didn't have skills, later called him the best player in the NBA when he won in 2021. Has often said he hasn't watched a game in over a decade and he just goes by stats.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?493318-Curry-is-the-most-overrated-player-in-history
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?504269-Curry-gt-Shaq-amp-Lebron

And who can forget, he had the worst prediction ever made on this site.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?487615-Prediction-people-will-be-saying-Oubre-gt-Klay-at-times-this-next-season

Oubre went on to have one of the worst seasons by a player that year, can't make this up.

1987_Lakers
09-12-2022, 12:45 PM
Also said LeBron's peak = MJ's peak on another site in 2013, he then later said the mods made that post, not him, but the evidence showed he was lying.

Full Court
09-12-2022, 12:45 PM
Obsessed lunatic who has been caught many times lying about stats and often does a complete 180 on his statements. Called Curry the most overrated player ever, then a few months later called him a top 5 player ever. Said Giannis was a loser who would never win because he didn't have skills, later called him the best player in the NBA when he won in 2021.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?493318-Curry-is-the-most-overrated-player-in-history
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?504269-Curry-gt-Shaq-amp-Lebron

And who can forget, he had the worst prediction ever made on this site.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?487615-Prediction-people-will-be-saying-Oubre-gt-Klay-at-times-this-next-season

Oubre went on to have one of the worst seasons by a player that year, can't make this up.

He's one of the few people on here who's willing to admit when he ends up wrong. That's a respectable thing.

1987_Lakers
09-12-2022, 12:54 PM
He's one of the few people on here who's willing to admit when he ends up wrong. That's a respectable thing.

Yea, nobody is buying that BS. How do you call Curry the most overrated player ever to a top 5 player ever in a span of a few months? He called him most overrated in May of 2021, called him top 5 ever in Novemeber of 2021. How in the world does Curry make that jump in his head in a span of like 10 games? Anyone who really takes his posts serious reveals their low IQ.

I could go on and on, Called AD a "bird fed loser" then changed his narrative on him only because of LeBron. Or how he said "The NBA has caught up to the Warriors style", then later on the Warriors win a title. :oldlol:

Dude won't even admit he was wrong about Oubre, says it was a troll thread, despite it being obvious he was pretty serious about it, look how upset he was in that Oubre thread, he is blaming Curry for Oubre playing like trash. :oldlol:

Full Court
09-12-2022, 12:58 PM
Yea, nobody is buying that BS. How do you call Curry the most overrated player ever to a top 5 player ever in a span of a few months? He called him most overrated in May of 2021, called him top 5 ever in Novemeber of 2021. How in the world does Curry make that jump in his head in a span of like 10 games? Anyone who really takes his posts serious reveals their low IQ.

I could go on and on, Called AD a "bird fed loser" then changed his narrative on him only because of LeBron. Or how he said "The NBA has caught up to the Warriors style", then later on the Warriors win a title. :oldlol:

Dude won't even admit he was wrong about Oubre, says it was a troll thread, despite it being obvious he was pretty serious about it, look how upset he was in that Oubre thread, he is blaming Curry for Oubre playing like trash. :oldlol:

Like I said...

Bronies hate him.

1987_Lakers
09-12-2022, 01:08 PM
Like I said...

Bronies hate him.

So you have nothing as usual.

Who can forget the 2021 playoffs when 3ball was sucking off KD, said his "jump shooting skills" would be the reason why the Nets would win it all, once the Bucks and Giannis beat him, he left this site for a few days so he can come up with a new agenda, then all of a sudden Giannis was the new and hot thing for him after years of bashing him. Dude is shameless.

Or when he made that thread on how if Wiggins puts up "Pippen Finals stats", the Warriors would lose to the Celtics. Wiggins puts up those Pippen Finals numbers he was talking about, but the Warriors still won. Also called Steph Curry a "spot up shooter"

Real basketball fans know he is nothing more than a troll who knows nothing about modern basketball and is often wrong more than he is right.

People who like him are usually Bron haters who know very little about the game themselves.

Full Court
09-12-2022, 01:12 PM
So you have nothing as usual.

Who can forget the 2021 playoffs when 3ball was sucking off KD, said his "jump shooting skills" would be the reason why the Nets would win it all, once the Bucks and Giannis beat him, he left this site for a few days so he can come up with a new agenda, then all of a sudden Giannis was the new and hot thing for him after years of bashing him. Dude is shameless.

Or when he made that thread on how if Wiggins puts up "Pippen Finals stats", the Warriors would lose to the Celtics. Wiggins puts up those Pippen Finals numbers he was talking about, but the Warriors still won. Also called Steph Curry a "spot up shooter"

Real basketball fans know he is nothing more than a troll who knows nothing about modern basketball and is often wrong more than he is right.

People who like him are usually Bron haters who know very little about the game themselves.

I think it's weird that you keep a running record over the span of years of 3ball posts that you don't like. :lol

And even if you disagree about all those things, I see no reason why you should be upset about any of them. Why do you even care?

1987_Lakers
09-12-2022, 01:16 PM
I think it's weird that you keep a running record over the span of years of 3ball posts that you don't like. :lol

And even if you disagree about all those things, I see no reason why you should be upset about any of them. Why do you even care?

Keep a record? Dude posts the same repetitive BS all the damn time on here, there is no need to keep a record. He has made numerous threads on how great Giannis & Curry are after he bashed them for years. I honestly don't care, I'm just speaking straight facts on how much of a troll/fraud he is, and that seems to be upsetting you.

You can't even defend him because everything I said about him was true.

Full Court
09-12-2022, 02:19 PM
Keep a record? Dude posts the same repetitive BS all the damn time on here, there is no need to keep a record. He has made numerous threads on how great Giannis & Curry are after he bashed them for years. I honestly don't care, I'm just speaking straight facts on how much of a troll/fraud he is, and that seems to be upsetting you.

You can't even defend him because everything I said about him was true.

There's nothing to defend. Your "straight facts" are that a dude changed his opinion about a couple players that proved him wrong. You're the one who's obviously upset about it, because you keep ranting about it. :lol

Get over it, homie.

1987_Lakers
09-12-2022, 02:26 PM
There's nothing to defend. Your "straight facts" are that a dude changed his opinion about a couple players that proved him wrong. You're the one who's obviously upset about it, because you keep ranting about it. :lol

Get over it, homie.

Imagine thinking someone really changed their opinion on someone from being the "most overrated player ever' to a "top 5 player ever" in a matter of 10 games. It's all agenda driven stuff against LeBron. Him calling Curry overrated was right after LeBron hit a game winning shot on him, to diminish what LeBron did, and him calling Curry top 5 months later is trolling. Is him calling Curry a "spot up shooter" at one point also an opinion of his, or more evidence of him being flat out dumb?

He has you Bron haters fooled. :lol

Full Court
09-12-2022, 02:39 PM
Imagine thinking someone really changed their opinion on someone from being the "most overrated player ever' to a "top 5 player ever" in a matter of 10 games. It's all agenda driven stuff against LeBron. Him calling Curry overrated was right after LeBron hit a game winning shot on him, to diminish what LeBron did, and him calling Curry top 5 months later is trolling. Is him calling Curry a "spot up shooter" at one point also an opinion of his, or more evidence of him being flat out dumb?

He has you Bron haters fooled. :lol

I disagree with him on his take that Pippen sucks, and that Kobe is the 1b GOAT, etc. But who cares? It's a random dude on the internet's opinon.

Just like your overrating Lebron and underrating Wilt is your opinion. Who cares? Lol.

You take this stuff too seriously.

1987_Lakers
09-12-2022, 02:41 PM
I disagree with him on his take that Pippen sucks, and that Kobe is the 1b GOAT, etc. But who cares? It's a random dude on the internet's opinon.

Just like your overrating Lebron and underrating Wilt is your opinion. Who cares? Lol.

You take this stuff too seriously.

Dude, you get in 30 page childish insult battles with another poster.

You have no room to talk.

Full Court
09-12-2022, 02:51 PM

It's entertainment. You never see me getting upset about what people post like the Bronies do. :lol

Hey Yo
09-12-2022, 02:54 PM

:applause:

Those threads need to be locked. Sick of seeing them on the 1st page. It's complete retardation on both their parts. Both are clearly starving for attention.

Full Court
09-12-2022, 02:55 PM

Those threads need to be locked. Sick of seeing them on the 1st page. It's complete retardation on both their parts. Both are clearly starving for attention.

You sound butthurt. :lol

1987_Lakers
09-12-2022, 03:05 PM

It's quite annoying.

ShawkFactory
09-12-2022, 06:13 PM
Like I said...

Bronies hate him.

Is this a 3ball alt?

outofstomach
09-12-2022, 07:33 PM

Those threads need to be locked. Sick of seeing them on the 1st page. It's complete retardation on both their parts. Both are clearly starving for attention.yeah it’s pretty annoying in all honesty :lol they’re both obsessed with each other

Full Court
09-12-2022, 11:40 PM
Is this a 3ball alt?

Nah. I think Pippen was a great player, and I have Kobe outside of the top 10.

That said, 3ball is one of the best basketball analysts on here.

1987_Lakers
09-12-2022, 11:51 PM
Nah. I think Pippen was a great player, and I have Kobe outside of the top 10.

That said, 3ball is one of the best basketball analysts on here.

One of the best for sure.

Full Court
09-13-2022, 07:57 AM
One of the best for sure.

:lol I got a lot of amusement out of how much that thread threw you guys into a tizzy. I'm telling you, 3ball is a genius.

TheGoatest
09-13-2022, 09:26 AM
He "edited" his entire agenda after being exposed for admitting 2013 LeBron was as good as jordon. :roll:

1987_Lakers
09-13-2022, 09:49 AM
:lol I got a lot of amusement out of how much that thread threw you guys into a tizzy. I'm telling you, 3ball is a genius.

It exposed 3ball, it made him look so bad that he later on tried to say it was a "troll" thread. :lol